Thank you

Thank you

A Story by Tony rosselli
"

This is something I wrote this week. Just reflecting on the past couple months

"
I wanted to give up and leave this world behind. No final goodbyes, no warning, just wanted to leave this world to find peace in this messed up head of mine. Then you walked in and asked a question I didn't want to say yes to. Why would I want to disappoint another person on such a special night for so many people. I couldn't muster a no and my plans had to be put on hold. I never thought I'd have the time of my life. I never thought I'd fall so deeply in love that your name could consume my mind for hours on end. I never thought I'd slip up and disappear without a trace. I never thought I'd walk through the fires of hell and play the Devils game just to become free again. If it wasn't for you I'd never would have changed,I hate to think where I would have ended up if you never stumbled upon my name in conversation. I never went after someone like I did you. I didn't care that the world told me to give up on you, that's who I am when the world tells me to do one thing I do the opposite. I've grown so much as a person since I met you. You taught me to love, to enjoy every moment because you might not be there the next day to hold those you keep so close to your heart. Before I never found any other girl interesting and never cared about dating but you made me pour my heart and soul into you. I'd be damned if I let you slip away from me. For once in my life I put in the effort and didn't give up when it got hard because I knew you were the one for me. Seven billion people in this world and I found you right next to me this whole time. You gave me my favorite memories in the span of two months. In two months I had so many adventures, so many laughs, so many tears but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'd stay up for days because I was so excited to see your smile at the end of the week. You put a feeling in me nothing else could, a feeling that made me feel alive something I hadn't felt in a long time. Now I can call you mine. I thought the feeling would die down. The feeling of suffocation when I missed you but it only grows stronger as each day passes. The feeling ms inside grows as each day goes by I feel myself finding a new reason to fall for you over and over again. Because of you I made it this far. Before I used to want to leave this world behind with no final goodbyes, no warning but now I want to stay and enjoy it with you.

© 2016 Tony rosselli


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on September 16, 2016
Last Updated on September 16, 2016