LABYRINTH-INTRODUCTION.

LABYRINTH-INTRODUCTION.

A Chapter by Sam Hush
"

this chapter describes the introduction that what actually this book is about.

"
Feared of death we walk, with an itch of surviving these torments. Our footsteps call back our shadows, as we all walk towards that light. That lights which is suppose to guide us through these doors. Light has that calling, but the resistance of our back flow is irresistibly justified. Sometimes choices are not there in life, u get what you got. Things are literal and straight forward. Things are directional towards no direction. They just guide us away from this journey and into the labyrinth that all of us are in.


Sometimes you just don't know where what burns, you just know that it is burning from deep within, 
somewhere more than inside of yours. Knowing what the consequences are, we choose to live right through 
these paths.Forever can never be long enough for us, not even love heals, it just add more guilt, that you added more people to this raze. Distances define the remnants of our pasts and closeness define our hatred towards intimacy. We intentionally try to drive away our sorrows, with a wish that there will be a tomorrow. Even if death was an argument or a choice to take, we would have lost it, in the doubt of whether to stay alive or not. Things that drive you away, pull you closer to the dark world. Where whoever lies, lay strong. Grounded by the Earth's core. Sometimes gods can't help you. You leave with your hands clean accusing yourself with agnosticism. We all want to experience the calling, but we cant have it. We all want to experience something more, we want to understand the thing that cannot be explained by our rational minds. 

But there is something that we all rely on. Its called Simplicity. I accept that its a choice that maybe God or whoever there is, gives it to you. In a way that you accept it and then He gives you the power for not thinking about this labyrinth. That power is called religion. Those who want to experience the calling blind themselves with irrationality and loose their objectivity towards this life. They become simple and normal ones. But people like us don't have that choice. There is a imaginary threshold of thinking, people that are above that threshold, suffer the most. But our life has a meaning, a search for answer is what gives us the strength and energy to go on. We don't want to exit this labyrinth because we know, if we exit this one there will be another. Doors open into doors, even light deceive our paths. Life simply works simultaneously and relatively to already existing conditions and circumstances. We together are strong. We replace our pain and problems, instead of solving them, because we know that roots are not always the base. We don't live in this labyrinth, we live through it.............


© 2015 Sam Hush


Author's Note

Sam Hush
this chapter gives a brief idea of my book, which will follow in these subsequent days. Please don't get offended by my ideas just try to understand it and challenge your thinking a bit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on April 5, 2015
Last Updated on April 5, 2015
Tags: #philosophy


Author

Sam Hush
Sam Hush

nashville, TN



About
I'm a medical student. but writing has always been something really close to me. Closer than i can imagine. Its basically the only way i am able to judge who i truly am without any hesitation. more..

Writing
COLORED COLORED

A Poem by Sam Hush


Labyrinth Labyrinth

A Book by Sam Hush