A Teacher Named Mr.Gunn

A Teacher Named Mr.Gunn

A Story by Samuel Hardison
"

an interesting man i'll never meet

"
He has peaked my interest,he came into my english class today, possibly to observe? who knows, i bet he does, but i cant ask, i'd seem like a fool.what does he teach? ive seen him on the freshman hall, hopefully that is just coincidence. he has confidence in his posture, his walk, the way he leans on the wall. could he teach my senior year? or is this another disappointment waiting to happen? im afraid to ask, he seems so harmless but i hear rumors that he is mean, but the rumors come from the people that are mean to me, maybe they aren't respectful? maybe his is mean? who cares, ive had men teachers, i can handle them, he just seems different from all the others here. he isn't trapped, he acts as if he could leave whenever he likes with no losses or regrets, i want a fraction of the confidence he relays in his body movements, even his pacing seems different from the others. 

© 2015 Samuel Hardison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

To be honest with you, I'm easily confused by the one paragraph. You need to improve your story by dividing it into three paragraphs to make it more concise.

Overall, I think you will do better and ask me if you have any questions, okay?

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 18, 2015
Last Updated on December 18, 2015

Author

Samuel Hardison
Samuel Hardison

wallace, NC



About
i like fiction adventures, like the thief lord, or huckleberry finn, jut things of that natur more..

Writing