To My Baby

To My Baby

A Story by Samuel Hardison
"

i hate descriptions

"

To My Baby,

                This last month has been so amazing, everything we’ve done, all the times we’ve laughed, and all the stupid things we’ve made each other do. You’ve made all our time together feel like a few short days, we never fight, there’s MAYBE a dozen things we disagree on, and they’re so miniscule that an argument would be a waste of time.

                We laugh at some of the stupidest things, whether it be me making a fool out of myself, you and your sibling’s crazy banter, or just plain out robot Nazi sex dolphins from outer space. I know you don’t think so, but you have the most beautiful laugh, what is even better is it’s not hard to make you laugh so I get an endless supply at all times.

                The little giggles, grunts, growls, whimpers, fake whaling noises and pretty much any noise you make menacingly or jokingly make me melt inside, I’ve never got why they are so cute, they just are, I thought it was because they were high-pitched but then you did them deep and they were still cute so I deduced that it’s just because the sounds are from you (especially that sexy mating call).

                Your smile and eyes are definitely my two favorite physical features about you (in case I haven’t told you enough). When you’re in the right light you can see the beautiful dark brown pinstripes in your amber iris’ and it makes me uncontrollably smile. one time I giggled, snorted, then died laughing. Your smile Is impossible for me not to love, it’s an indicator that you’re happy and I love knowing that I make you happy because you make me insanely happy so I’m glad to return the favor a little every now and then.

                Besides your immense outer beauty, you have an un-comparable inner beauty to you. You talk as if you think and truly believe you’re nobody, you’re so humble and so loving and you treat me like I’m the better link in the relationship when in all honesty it’s you. You always know what to say and what to do, sometimes we have trouble with conversation topics but how couldn’t we? We talk almost twelve hours a day (don’t think I’m complaining, it’s my favorite twelve hours of the day). I love your personality and the way you think, your decision making process is unlike any I’ve ever seen before, it’s so unique just like you and I love that about you. You’re not just some cookie cutter girl, you strive to be different in amazing ways and that just make me love you even more.

                The point I’ve been trying to get across during this entire writing session Is that I’m in love with you, and I love every little thing about you and every little thing you do, I want us together for a long time and I really hope you feel the same way. I’m gonna stop here because by writing this to you for the future I’m kind of ignoring you in real time.

 

 

 

Happy Valentine’s Day Baby, I love you

                                             -Samuel 

© 2016 Samuel Hardison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww *melts* that is gorgeous! Sounds like you two are lucky to have each other! Well done for expressing your feelings so well in this piece of writing. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Added on February 11, 2016
Last Updated on February 11, 2016

Author

Samuel Hardison
Samuel Hardison

wallace, NC



About
i like fiction adventures, like the thief lord, or huckleberry finn, jut things of that natur more..

Writing
exams exams

A Story by Samuel Hardison