Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
exams

exams

A Story by Samuel Hardison
"

i hate descriptions

"
last year today, i was in tears. I've never gone through an entire exam day without crying, the tests stress me way too much, the silence, the questions, the scantrons. Everything about the date frightens me, ever since the third grade, exams have been one of the few things that make me show extreme emotion, but this time, i have not shown even the slightest remorse,not even my thought to be love could silence the immense rambling about my fears of failing, but she doesnt even know this fear exists, and she has already consumed its strength on me just by regularly talking to me.I never thought i'd be over my fears, but i was horribly mistaken it seems, not even being in my class, she made me feel calm, all i could even think of during the test was to come home to her after, it made me rush a little but im sure it was worth it. i don't know how she calms my nerves with such ease, it just kinda happens, her soothing voice, her sweet and caring personality, just everything about her is so inviting. its the most welcoming feeling i've ever experienced and now she knows all of this because i've posted it.

© 2016 Samuel Hardison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can relate to you, dude! I failed my English Lit 106 class in my junior year. Who did you refer to in your story on exams? Maybe a caring teacher or mentor?

Can you elaborate this for me, please? Thanks a lot for allowing me review your story!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on January 12, 2016

Author

Samuel Hardison
Samuel Hardison

wallace, NC



About
i like fiction adventures, like the thief lord, or huckleberry finn, jut things of that natur more..

Writing