i love her

i love her

A Story by Samuel Hardison
"

i hate descriptions

"
i love how she is so forgiving, even though she claims i do nothing wrong. i look forward to her beautiful smile every evening after school. her sense of humor is enough to keep me around for ages and then some, when she laughs, my heart melts, and even if i don't find whatever it was amusing, i can't help but to join her. an uncontrollably grin spreads across my face when she bites her lip, she doesn't even notice she does it, or how cute it is. we've turned almost anything you can think of into a joke, if we haven't, then we probably will one day, we even gave out stocks for our relationship, only one taker, but someone at least has faith. all the plans we made for when we meet, whether they were things we taunted each other with or true fact, it was one of my favorite topics i've ever had with her, right under asking her out, and maybe robot nazi sex dolphins from outer space. it seems like meeting someone for the first time would be a hard and complex topic, it has been for me before, but this time it just seemed to play perfectly, like one of those little domino trails you push over, i loved doing that as a kid, it made me feel like i could define perfect, my mind set was always; "if i can get them to work perfectly, that means i set it up perfect, so in away, i was perfect". they would always fall perfectly because i had had this hobby for many years, each time it became less satisfying and the definition of perfection seemed to slip further and further away from me until it was gone completely. a new definition of perfection has succumbed itself to me, not through dominios, but through her. she my not be perfect to society, but she is everything i've ever wanted and more, when i say i love you, it doesnt feel less and less meaningful like the dominos, it feels the opposite to be exact, as if our bond gets stronger every day, its a feeling i dont entirely understand and i've gone completely off topic while trying to explain it, but this is as good as i can do. i'll never be able to truly put her on paper, there aren't words to describe her. 

© 2016 Samuel Hardison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on January 19, 2016
Last Updated on January 19, 2016

Author

Samuel Hardison
Samuel Hardison

wallace, NC



About
i like fiction adventures, like the thief lord, or huckleberry finn, jut things of that natur more..

Writing
exams exams

A Story by Samuel Hardison