Im Happy

Im Happy

A Story by Samuel Hardison

She makes me the happiest when i need it most, her smile alone is enough to forget about my daily torments. I dream of her almost every night, until ten days ago, it was night terrors for a straight month. I can't get her out of my head, but why would i want to? i love her, everything she does that i find even slightly amusing or attractive gets etched in my memories. i can't even remember what i did with my time before her, it  just feels so right, so much different from the other times in a way i could never explain in words. I want this to last, but I've never been any good at that.The half smile her face carries when she sleeps is the first thing i see in the morning, it just makes me want to lay in bed like that for hours, but she eventually wakes up, and she only gets ten times better, her smile, her laughs, her weird faces and noises keep me going during the day when were apart. I always miss her, not in the clingy i need her every five seconds sense, but in the i'm thinking of her sense. Every time someone comes back from had leaving, its a feeling almost as good as just being with her in general, it's always way too sappy, but i enjoy it, there is silence at first, then an i love you and then we go back to talking like we never left.

© 2016 Samuel Hardison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so cute, and you can totally feel the emotion within the writing. You described the feeling perfectly!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Samuel Hardison

8 Years Ago

thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
1 Review
Added on January 7, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016

Author

Samuel Hardison
Samuel Hardison

wallace, NC



About
i like fiction adventures, like the thief lord, or huckleberry finn, jut things of that natur more..

Writing