Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Sandy Bender
"

Just a little intro and warning!

"

Welcome to "Recovery Road". This story will contain mature language, mild sexual scenarios, and mature themes dealing with and not limited to: death, sexual assault, self-harm/suicide, and mental health. Read at your own risk.

Also! You will be reading from BOTH the MC's points of view. This will allow me to add more details to the story, making it many chapters longer while also giving you guys insight on how their personalities and thoughts differ from one another. You'll be able to experience ALL the feels, not just a one-sided relationship. Every chapter will have the name of said POV in bold at the beginning!

***

After a tragic event drives her out of little Hillsborough, NC, 19-year-old Meghan Greene finds herself living in a Manhattan apartment with her best friend Chelsea Matthews. Officially enrolled in NYU and wanting to forget about her old life in her little hometown, she faces challenges involving her depression, trust-issues, and a broken heart.

21-year-old Sebastian Hawke is a brooding, leather-jacket wearing, blue-eyed boy on the verge of losing himself. That is until he meets a girl by the name of Chelsea Matthews, who introduces him to a group of people who make him feel not-so alone anymore. Abandoned by his parents after turning 18, he's trapped in a whirlwind of insecurities about who he is and what his purpose in life is, while harboring a significant abandonment issue.

So what happens when the girl who runs away meets the boy whose one fear in life is being left behind?

Follow Meghan and Sebastian on their journey of self-discovery. An unlikely friendship that leads to a road of recovery for two very lost souls.



© 2017 Sandy Bender


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on November 26, 2017
Last Updated on November 26, 2017


Author

Sandy Bender
Sandy Bender

FL



About
I'm a 20 y/o exploring the wonderful world of fiction. I am a total romance aficionado, a believer in all things sappy but somewhat realistic. All my writing is from the heart, thoroughly planne.. more..

Writing