Chapter two.

Chapter two.

A Chapter by Ambee
"

I decided to take some advice. Sorry, it's still short a bit.

"


Chapter 2.

 

Seth woke up to the shrill sound of his alarm clock with tired eyes. He felt sick after being rejected by what he thought was the hottest girl at school.

 

He groaned as he slowly got out of bed. He took a long hot shower before getting dressed. He walked slowly down stairs. He then walked into the kitchen. He smelled a hevenly smell. Pancakes, syrup, bacon, and buttered toast filled his nose. Boy, his mom sure knew how to make a great breakfast. His mom was oblivious to the fact that her food was cheering up her son.

 

Seth filled his plate with a heap loud of food. He sat down at the table after pouring a glass of cold milk. He quickly scarfed down all the food on his plate and told his mom thank you with a kiss on her cheek. He then grabbed his back pack and rushed out the door.

 

As he walked, thoughts of the beautiful Jess went through his mind. He sighed as he put on a brave face. 'That girl is such a tease.' He thought to him self as he entered the school grounds.

 

There she was sitting at the fountain again. Seth sighed as we decided not to go any where near her, but his plan changed as she got up and made her way towards him. Seth held his breath seeing her. He couldn't help but love her even after she broke his heart yesterday.

 

Jess smirked at him once she stood in front of him. "I thought about it. Sure. Here's my number." She said as she shoved a small piece of paper to Seth.


Seth smiled brightly. His dream had come true. 'Yes!!!!!!' He thought to him self as Jess walked away blowing a kiss to him. Seth couldn't belive this was happening, but he liked it. He pinched him self to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "Ouch." He muttered. Diffently wasn't dreaming.

 

Seth was happy the whole day. He even fell a sleep with a smile at night.

If only Seth knew that Jess had been dared to flirt with him and go out with him...



© 2008 Ambee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on October 24, 2008


Author

Ambee
Ambee

Largo, FL



About
My name is Amber (Ambee). My love is writing and my ferret, Lacie. I am unique and fun loving. I prefer to write then do anything else. That's me for ya. more..

Writing
Maxie Maxie

A Poem by Ambee


Juliet Juliet

A Book by Ambee


Chapter one. Chapter one.

A Chapter by Ambee