journal #1.

journal #1.

A Chapter by it is now time to panic
"

(this is written as a girl would write in her journal. if you couldnt tell. )

"
October 1st, 2007
You know the girl on the street you see everyday? The one with the crazy hair, the gauges that her thumbs can go through, and all the piercings? Well that girl is me.  And maybe i'm writing this journal just as a memory for when i get older Or hell maybe somebody will find it one day. Maybe I can shed some needed light on the life of someone who people call the freak.  Or just remind myself how my life was when i was the age i am now. (did that make scene?) wait it doesn't have to its my f*****g journal.  duh!. 
Okay a journal what am I supposed to put in this anyway? Uhm i'm 17 years young. My hair reaches the mid of my back and is a light blue and fades to purple i am a not-so-normal teenager. I have quiet a few piercings. 
spider bites
both sides of my nose
my hips
my anti eyebrow
and my industrial
 YAY PIERCINGS! 
okay so i guess now is the part of this i tell you about my day.
it all started out the same as usual. I woke up at 8 am threw on some clothes that where in my dresser grabbed my bag told my mom bye and went to my car. Right before I left the house i used my cell phone to call the school. here is the conversation
"Hello north county high school Jamie speaking how may I help you?"
"Yes I am Janice Vansons mother I just wanted to let you know she is very sick and is staying home until she gets better." (hehe I said all that)
"Oh im so sorry she isnt feeling well. Tell her to get better soon. Have a good day."
click
and thats that. 
sucker
Off to Beth's house I go.
It takes me 10 minuets to get there. I pull up in the driveway get out of the car and walk straight in her basement door. As usual Leah and lex where there to.  They had already broken out the vodka and weed. Such a good start to my morning.  I look at Lex with my "Pour me a drink and pass me the bong look" She knows me well enough to do it. 
While she was mixing my drink i reached into my pocket and pulled out a small baggy of good ol Mary Jane. I broke it up and packed a bowl. I took my first hit of the day and it felt great.  inhaling the sweet smoke and then exhaling just as your lungs scream for air. 
That was pretty much my day. 
I stopped drinking at 12 noon so I could drive home (im not compleatly stupid ) And when the clock struck three I went on my way. I made it home at my usual time. but remeber Janice first thing you do before you leave is eyedrops and perfume. I did just that then hid out in my room for the rest of the night. 
normal day for me. guess since its 3 am i need sleep...wont be going to school tomorrow anyway. 
later journal. 
maybe my life will become more interesting soon. 


© 2012 it is now time to panic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very interesting story. Got the possibility of school, drinking and a life heading in the wrong direction. Good description made me want to know more. A very good opening chapter. You have my attention.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it is now time to panic

11 Years Ago

Thank you. I am posting the second entry soon :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 20, 2012


Author

it is now time to panic
it is now time to panic

IN



About
this is my new account I havnt been around for a while more..

Writing