Journal #2

Journal #2

A Chapter by it is now time to panic

October 4th, 2007
It has been a few days hasnt it? Well a In the past what 3 days i went through some deep s**t. 

I went back to Beth's house the next day and made a huge mistake on my part. I forgot to call the damn school. They decided to check up on me and called my mother's cell phone. I. Was. Busted. 

Right as I was taking a hit off of the glass ice bong that Lex had brought Tina walked in. 

Tina is my foster mother. When I was 15 years old my mother was killed in a crash. I happend to be in the back seat but somehow i survived. It was terrible. 

They almost instantly shipped me and my now  3 year old brother away into foster homes. They kept us together though which was and is incredible. The first home we where in was a farm down in Tennessee. They worked me day and night until my social worker found out and shipped us away to another home. That is the one me and him are currently at. We reside in Indiana now. A small lonely town. After school, (or whatever im doing at the time) I take care of my brother..He is all I have left.

His name is Xavier. He has short black hair and pale blue eyes. cute little booger...Hey i may be a bad teenager but im a better mother to him then anyone ever could be.
Anyway back to my few days. 
When Tine (foster mom) Came in she flipped. She grabbed my by my wrist and drug me out of there. Luckily I had stashed some pills away in my pocket before she came in. Her eyes where inflamed and her touch sent chills down my spine.
" Janice Jenette Vanson what the hell where you thinking?!?! " She screamed as she pushed me into her car. 
"Uh Tina i have a car." 
"Not anymore you dont you little b***h your father is coming to take it home." she was furious
"HE IS NOT MY FATHER. YOUR NOT MY MOTHER. AND THAT ISNT MY HOME."I screamed only to realize that Xavier was in the back seat. "S**t" I mumbled. "Tiny don't yell around my brother." I managed to choke up. I got out and went in the back seat. He looked at me and smiled...I will never forget his smile it keeps my heart warm. Such innocence. 
"Momma im sleepyy." He said to me 
"Go to bed sweety. " I calmly said holding back the stinging tears in my eyes. 
I told Tina to take me to her house so I could get me and Xaviers things. 
"Youre not leaving. " She said
"Forget today is my 18th birthday ?" I said  with a smile...I forgot myself. Stupid me. 
As soon as we pulled in i grabbed Xavier and gently held him as i ran to my room. I layed him on my bed and packed up all our things. 
I loaded them up in my car and looked at Tina. 
"Goodbye b***h. You have made this past year a living hell for me. Never try to come in contact with me or Xavier ever again. " 
I left. As of right now i am staying at my other best friend's house. She is  a friend from Tennessee back when i lived there. She has her own place as inheritance by her recently deceased grandfather. It is huge. Me and Xavier have a master bedroom for the both of us. I guess I am a high school drop out...not like it mattered anyway. I'm free...for now anyway. 


© 2012 it is now time to panic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Read both well written interesting if a bit scary.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2012
Last Updated on August 21, 2012


Author

it is now time to panic
it is now time to panic

IN



About
this is my new account I havnt been around for a while more..

Writing