Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Sarah

You too. These are the words that you’ll hear throughout this ordeal. Now, you may wonder why this is, but I shall explain. People always tell me that you cannot feel another person’s pain, weather if it’s physical or emotional. Truth is, you can, you can see them, and I don’t mean with your eyes. You can grab them and play it as if they’re on the screen you Commoners call a television; we Mystical people can do this.

 

Mystical people are the people who are unknown. We’re the people who can do things that you can only wish for. With your vision, you cannot see things from the naked eye, however we can. Us Mystical folk can see beyond the naked eye, and you Commoners are missing out on some very spectacular things. I wonder how you people live not seeing the wondrous things that this world has to offer.

 

Although, I do live among you Commoners; we all do. We look like you, in every way imaginable. To look for me, you’ll have to look for a girl with long brunette hair and emerald green eyes; I go by the name of Daniella. I walk among you, liking and disliking many things. However, unlike Commoners, there is more than meets the eye with us Mystical folk.

 

If you ever want to meet me, look up into the sky. If you see something highly odd about the clouds, then look deep into them. If you do, you’ll find a school. That is where you’ll find us Mystical people; this is where you’ll find me.

 

Welcome to Second Road Academy. 



© 2013 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on January 15, 2013
Last Updated on January 15, 2013
Tags: chapter 01, You Too, fantasy


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia



About
Umm...Hey, I'm Sarah, and I'm fifteen years old. I'm currently in Australia, and I write. It's a hobbie, but people say that my writing will go somewhere big one day. I like anime, Marvel, anything .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Sarah


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Sarah


Red Balloons Red Balloons

A Book by Sarah