Know How To Use White Goose Feathers In Different Ways

Know How To Use White Goose Feathers In Different Ways

A Story by SchumanFeathers
"

Feathers come in different shapes and sizes, and they are used for various purposes such as centerpieces, in costumes, carnivals decorative items amongst others.

"

Feathers come in different shapes and sizes, and they are used for various purposes such as centerpieces, in costumes, carnivals decorative items amongst others. The goose feathers are one type of feathers that is commonly used because it is soft and fluffy. The commonly used feather is the down, and these are the fine feathers that are found under the tough exterior feathers on the bird. These feathers are naturally white for almost all the goose.

Goose feathers are good insulators hence they protect the bird from cold as they swim and they also protect the bird from external. They also lack barbicels, and this makes them light and can't bog the goose down with weight. The best goose feathers to use are from mature geese as they are of high quality and are well formed. They also tend to have good lofting ability because the fibers are not fragile as for younger goose.

In the ancient times, the goose feathers were used for religious ceremonies, carnivals and performing rituals. They were also used to make quill pens as they were more reliable than the crow or raven feathers.

Nowadays they are mostly used for insulation as they are light, warm and comfortable. They are used to make warm clothes such as jackets, make sleeping bags, comforters, cushions, and pillows. The feathers have soft and curved shafts hence they are best for beddings and they also last longer and are resilient to harsh conditions. The shape which mostly is spherical is what gives shape to round pillow, comforters, and beds.

The goose feathers can also be used in the following ways:

  • You can easily DIY and make fashion accessories such as earrings, or attach the feathers in your attire to bring out a more outstanding appearance.

  • The goose feathers are used in making carnival costumes and masks.

  • They can also be used in making wreaths on their own or even incorporate with flowers.

  • Fishermen’s can use them like a fly fishing tie as they are light in weight.

  • Can be used in bouquets for the bridal team in weddings.

  • One can attach them to their hair bands or hair clips so that they can enhance their appearance.

There are also Nagorie goose feathers, and these are feathers that are curly, durable and soft, and they are found on the bottom part of the goose. They measure about 5-7 inches, and the width is about 1-2 inches. Their curved appearance makes them look elegant when they are placed on wedding hair bands and hats.

If you are looking to buy goose feathers in bulk, then visit http://schumanfeathers.com and make your order. Schuman feathers are an international company that sells high-quality wholesale goose feathers which measure about 5-7 inches. You don’t have to worry about the colors as they can dye to your desired colors and have them delivered in no time. Trust Schuman feathers for the best feathers and awesome customer service as they seek to deliver the best to their customers.

© 2016 SchumanFeathers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on September 12, 2016
Last Updated on September 12, 2016
Tags: white goose feathers, wholesale goose feather, goose feathers for sale

Author

SchumanFeathers
SchumanFeathers

miami, FL



About
Schuman Feathers compliments fashion, crafts and fishing by offering nature’s most beautifulproduct- Feathers! Whether you want to manufacture wedding table centrepieces or beautify stage shows .. more..

Writing