How to Use Feathers for Different  Purposes

How to Use Feathers for Different Purposes

A Story by SchumanFeathers
"

People who are interested in such craft for their fashion accessories and home decoration may raise a question where to buy these amazing range of feathers easily available to them.

"

Are you planning for a party or reception? Then the buffet and dinner tables should be decorated distinctively. For a lighter budget, you can replace the usual centerpieces with the floral decoration feather centrepieces. Feathers are economical, reusable and long-lasting than flowers. You can buy natural feathers easily from stores that are selling feathers at wholesale Price and ostrich feathers are better choice for making centrepieces.

Follow these simple steps to transform a boring party into a vibrant event.

  1. Depending on you color theme, select perfect fabrics for the dinner tables. Table cover, napkins, and table runner all should complement each other. You can choose contrasting colors for the table cover and runners.

  2. Place large, beautiful vases on the corners of the buffet table. You can select long clear glass vases or large antique metallic vases.

  3. For making the dinner table centrepieces, choose a type of feather. Pick green and blue sparkling peacock feathers for an exotic centrepiece. Go for fluffy ostrich feathers for an elegant look. You can customize the feather color as per the decor theme.

  4. Container should be as beautiful as the feathers. You can select a clear or colored glass vase. Tall, Eiffel tower vases are perfect for placing long ostrich plumes. Alternatively, you can also use crystal or porcelain vase, or a tall glass cylinder vessel. You can place peacock feathers in a green or blue glass vase for a balanced look.

  5. Fill the vases with eye catching fillers before inserting the feathers. You can use red berries, marbles, glass gems, coffee beans, corn candies, etc. To fill them.

  6. To enhance the feather arrangement you can add some flowers to the centrepieces along with the feathers. You can add lilies, pink roses, orchids or bamboo sticks into the vessel.

  7. There are various combinations that can be tried. Table centrepieces with Peacock feathers blue, purple and white orchids look amazing. White feathers in an Arabic style cobalt blue glass bottle vase in a black and white table setting, is definitely a very eye-catching look. Go with a blue and white color theme for an out-of- the- world experience. A centrepiece with black ostrich feathers and deep red rose will definitely steal your and your guests’ heart.

  8. You can place small photo frames filled with some candid pictures on the buffet table if there is enough space.

  9. Spread some table confetti on the table to complete the decor.

It is always better to plan the event in advance, so that you can purchase all the supplies in advance. You can buy ostrich feathers at wholesale rates, in advance. You can also buy the table fabrics in bulk after carful inspection. Always arrange the table arrangement a day before the event. Except flowers everything can be arranged in advanced. Fresh flowers can be sourced on the same day of the event. 

© 2016 SchumanFeathers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on September 30, 2016
Last Updated on September 30, 2016
Tags: ostrich feather, ostrich feather wholesale, feathers in bulk

Author

SchumanFeathers
SchumanFeathers

miami, FL



About
Schuman Feathers compliments fashion, crafts and fishing by offering nature’s most beautifulproduct- Feathers! Whether you want to manufacture wedding table centrepieces or beautify stage shows .. more..

Writing