Top Fashion Shows Using Feather Dresses/Outfits

Top Fashion Shows Using Feather Dresses/Outfits

A Story by SchumanFeathers
"

This current glamorous trend exudes sophistication and looks stunning on any fashionista that chooses to rock this trend on the red carpet.

"

Once again, feathers have gradually taken over the fashion runway in different parts of the world. This current glamorous trend exudes sophistication and looks stunning on any fashionista that chooses to rock this trend on the red carpet. Some of the famous A-list actresses that have rocked this trend include Sarah Jessica Parker and Juliane Moore.

Indeed, the red carpet of different award ceremonies has hosted many fashionistas that dazzled the event with stunning outfits and dresses made from feathers. So many celebrities have embraced the current trend of using ostrich feathers to design dresses and other outfits. This trend was spotted at top fashion shows during the fall runways in the year 2015. Feathers of different shapes and sizes were used as accessories on many designer dresses at the Proenza Schouler Fall 2015, Naeem Khan Fall 2015, Marchesa Fall 2015, Jenny Packham Fall 2015, Rodarte Fall 2015, Bibhu Mohapatra Fall 2015, Michael Kors Fall 2015, Rachael Zoe Fall 2015, and many more.

In the fashion week held at Milan 2016, Gucci incorporated plumes from ostrich feathers as a suitable fashion accessory for Milan Autumn 2016/2017. The incorporation of ostrich plumes as a unique signature made the design stand out amidst other dresses on the runway.

This hot trend is currently being incorporated as a suitable wedding gown accessory. Ostrich feathers add a playful touch to any wedding gown. Most short gowns and dresses are now embellished with plumes from ostrich and pheasant feathers. These attractive and stylish dresses come in different designs and colors.

The trend report from the Couture Fall 2016 revealed that the use of feathers as embellishments is a hot trend that almost everyone is excited about. The creative and unusual use of plumes by designers to create an intricate featherwork was phenomenal. This debut embellishment was observed at Gile's Deacon's couture as well as Chanel couture. For Chanel, Karl's bride wore a gown designed with small bunches of orange-colored feathers while for Gile's couture the model wore a dress covered with plumes of ostrich feathers. The world of fashion is continuously exploring innovative ways to incorporate feathers into different dresses and other types of outfit.

For the purchase of top quality and colorful wholesale feathers, don't hesitate to contact Schuman feathers. Schuman feathers deal with various collections of natural feathers; these wholesale feathers are available for purchase in a wide array of sizes, prices, and colors. Some of the top quality natural feathers provided by Schuman feathers for wholesale purchase include the following;

  1. Ostrich feathers: the pads, plumes and short quills from ostriches have become a trending fashion accessory on the runway. Ostrich quills have been spotted on different dresses with unique styles; these dresses look gorgeous and stunning on the runway and red carpet. Schuman feathers provide top quality quills from ostriches in wholesale quantities. Additionally, these quills are used for different craft projects, theater arts production, centerpiece decorations, masks, various carnival costumes, amongst others.

  2. Pheasant feathers: these natural feathers are beautiful and attractive, dresses accessorized with pheasant feathers oozes glam and class. This fashion accessory makes you the cynosure of all eyes wherever you are. It also can be used for multiples purposes, some of which include military and craft applications, costumes, interior decorations, headpieces, and much more.

  3. Hackle feathers: hackle feathers in bulk are made available by Schuman feathers. These natural feathers are rooster quills with a versatile purpose. It is another essential accessory that can be used in the decoration of centerpieces, the design of different types of costumes, home decorations, and much more.

Schuman Feathers is a well-known supplier of the various types of natural feathers, this online company is based in Miami. The natural feathers made available by Schuman for wholesale supply can be used for different events and occasions, some of which include; applications in millinery and crafts, the celebration of various carnivals, decorations for wedding and birthday ceremonies, interior decoration of the home, amongst others.

Schuman feathers offer natural feathers to customers at an affordable price. Customers can make inquiries or place an order for any of our available top quality natural feathers by visiting the website :- http://www.schumanfeathers.com/ 

© 2016 SchumanFeathers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 11, 2016
Last Updated on October 11, 2016
Tags: ostrich feathers, pheasant feathers, peacock feathers, hackle feathers, goose feathers

Author

SchumanFeathers
SchumanFeathers

miami, FL



About
Schuman Feathers compliments fashion, crafts and fishing by offering nature’s most beautifulproduct- Feathers! Whether you want to manufacture wedding table centrepieces or beautify stage shows .. more..

Writing