Exquisite Incorporation of Natural Pheasant Feathers in Today’s Society

Exquisite Incorporation of Natural Pheasant Feathers in Today’s Society

A Story by SchumanFeathers
"

Feathers are used for diverse multiple purposes in today’s society, there are so many incredible and creative uses of feathers in art, fashion, decoration, festivals, carnivals.

"

Feathers are used for diverse multiple purposes in today’s society, there are so many incredible and creative uses of feathers in art, fashion, decoration, festivals, carnivals, and other sectors in different parts of the world. It might interest you to know that natural pheasant feathers constitute most of the popular uses of feathers in today’s society.

Natural pheasant feathers are gorgeous feathers used as fashion accessories, costume accessories (e.g. masks, wings, headpieces, and many more), items of interior decoration in the home, crafts and millinery applications, and many more. Pheasant feathers have become one of the most sought after quills used as fashion and costume accessories due to its aesthetic charm and alluring look.

Natural pheasant feathers are from pheasant birds. Pheasant birds are birds that belong to the sub-family Phasianinae, these birds are renowned for their distinct sexual dimorphism in which female birds have short tails and black colored body while male birds have a long tail and colorful body. The plumes collected from both male and female species of pheasant birds have found uses in diverse spheres of life. Some of which include carnival costumes, wreaths, home decorations, and art craft items. The pristine and creative uses of pheasant feathers are innumerable; the list is endless.

There are different available species of pheasants with unique quills used for multiple purposes. They include the following;

  1. Golden Pheasant: this beautiful pheasant are naturally secretive, it has quills that come in color combinations of brown and gold, hence, are called “Golden tail pheasant”. Some of the uses of the natural plumes from birds with golden pheasant feathers include carnival and costume accessories.

  2. Reeves or Long Tailed Pheasant: the long and pointed tails of these birds is why they named them Long Tailed Pheasants. Reeves pheasant feathers collected from long tailed pheasants have found extensive use in the design of attractive fashion accessories, carnival costumes and accessories, centerpieces, headpieces, and wings for commercial purposes.

  3. Lady Amherst Pheasant: these pheasant birds share a resemblance with Golden Pheasants. Quills from Lady Amherst pheasant birds have found use in the design of ornament dresses, fashion accessories, centerpieces, headdresses, and hats. Lady Amherst Pheasant feathers adds gorgeousness to fashion and costume accessories.

  4. Ringneck Pheasant: Ringneck Pheasants (a.k.a. Common Pheasants) are birds with natural brown quills. Quills from these birds (i.e. ring neck pheasant tail feathers) have found use in the making of wreaths, art craft, home decoration items, fashion accessories, millinery items, and many more.

  5. Silver Pheasant: these birds come with long attractive tails and large sizes. Plumes from Silver Pheasant have found use in a wide variety of purposes. Some of these uses include the decoration of walls, tables, and vases, the design of ornaments, carnival costume accessories, art craft, and many more. The use of quills from silver pheasant in the design of costume and carnival accessories adds luxury, elegance, and flamboyance to the celebration. The amazing and unique look is what constitutes to the unforgettable carnival celebration. In the same light, the use of silver pheasant quills in the design of outfits and as fashion accessories adds a feminine edge to the fashion statement and overall look. Additionally, items of art crafts, centerpieces, and wreaths made from these plumes add a touch of elegance and sophistication to both exterior and interior home decorations.

The purchase of wholesale pheasant feathers is available at none other than your reliable dealer of natural feathers…Schuman feathers. Schuman feathers provide durable and affordable wholesale pheasant feathers in different sizes, patterns and colors.

Schuman feathers is a prominent and customer friendly online dealer in wholesale natural feathers. Different varieties of pheasant feathers used for the manufacture of the aforementioned valuable items are available; they include natural pheasant quills, dyed and bleached pheasant feather quills, and over dyed pheasant quills. Wholesale products of these varieties are available, depending on the preference of the customer. Schuman provides plumes that are damage free; the products are equally free from all forms of wear and tear.

It is quite easy to purchase quality and affordable wholesale pheasant feathers from this online shop; all you have to do is follow a few steps. For more details, kindly visit: http://www.schumanfeathers.com.

© 2016 SchumanFeathers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016
Tags: pheasant feathers, golden pheasant feathers, ringneck pheasant tail feathers, reeves pheasant feathers, lady amherst feathers

Author

SchumanFeathers
SchumanFeathers

miami, FL



About
Schuman Feathers compliments fashion, crafts and fishing by offering nature’s most beautifulproduct- Feathers! Whether you want to manufacture wedding table centrepieces or beautify stage shows .. more..

Writing