Part I: The Beginning

Part I: The Beginning

A Chapter by Scorpious Alpha
"

Introduction and crash course into the story.

"

PART I

  

Leon and Charlotte are at the airport with their friend Gabriella. “I gotta go pay for my ticket you guys!” Gabriella says. She heads to the back of the line.

“I don’t know why you talk to her, Leon, I don’t trust her.” Charlotte tells him.

“I swear, we’re just friends.” Leon responds.

“Yeah, well, I don’t care, I don’t like her.”

“Oh, come on, babe, we’ve been hanging out together for years, and I know she was alright with us dating, she said so herself, ‘I don’t care’. Besides, since we started going out together, we’ve seen less and less of her and I feel bad, and now that she’s moving, we can give her a proper goodbye.”

“Hey guys, my plane is boarding soon, so I gotta go. Hugs!” Gabriella says and she gives Charlotte a hug and Leon an extra-long hug, while Charlotte puts on a sneer and takes the chance to delete Gabriella’s number from Leon’s phone. After the hug, Gabriella leaves to go board the plane.  They get into the car and drive home.

“Ok babe, I gotta go to work so I’ll just drop you off, and change, ok?” After that, Leon goes to work at a desk for eight hours. Leon is sitting at the police station, at the dispatcher’s station, bored as usual, because all of the slots for patrol officer and traffic officer were filled upon his large graduating class from the previous summer, already May of the next year. The sergeant walks up to Leon. “Call in 1216, their shift is over.” Leon sighs an “ok”.

“Car # 1216, report back to the station, car 1216.” He then hears a crackle over the radio: “This is car 1216, be there in 20, over”.

“Copy that”. Just then, Charlotte comes into the precinct, and approaches Leon.

“Hey, you done your shift yet?”

Leon checks his watch, “Oh s**t, yeah”.

“C’mon, let’s go home”. So Leon and Charlotte get into the car, and Leon starts driving.

Leon gives a huge sigh and says, “I’m so sick of just working at a desk all day, I need more action.”

“Well, why don’t you go to get your detective’s license or ask to be on patrol?

“Apparently, there are no spots left”

“Bullshit. That just means they want you to prove yourself, you’re exceptional Leon, show it.” Charlotte says.

“Alright, I’ll give it a shot” Leon says with a small smile. He then pulls into the driveway and walks in on Sydd high in the living room with a small bag of cocaine in one hand and a pipe in the other still lit and he’s drifting in and out of consciousness with music blasting on the TV. Sydd then mumbles something unintelligible. “DUDE! WHAT THE F**K? I said not to do this s**t in the house! I’M A COP NOW!” The sudden outburst jolts Sydd awake.

“Pfft. You have a desk job, ya loser.” Sydd, retorts.

     ”F**K YOU A*****E!” Leon snaps back.

“Go f**k yourself; the janitor has more authority than you.”

”Get the hell out of my house and don’t come back until you sober up!  And I ain’t giving you anymore money!”

“Pfft.  Whatever, I’ll just pawn some more stuff.”

“Pawn your own stuff, and stay the hell out of my room!”

“Sorry man, I’m running out of stuff.” Sydd says and gives a shrug.

“I don’t care, stop stealing and pawning my stuff!”

 “So how else am I gonna get money?”

 “Go to rehab and get a job, you moron!” Just then, Sydd stops where he was standing and stares off into space, mouth slightly open, drooling a little. “HELLO?” Leon waves his hand in front of Sydd’s face and snaps his fingers a few times with no reaction from Sydd. “Good I hope he overdosed again and hasn’t realized it yet.”

“I’m gonna be late, I’m working till midnight tonight, did you remember your meds?” Charlotte asks Leon.

“Um, no.”

“You didn’t take it?” Charlotte asks.

”No, I actually missed yesterday and today’s doses.”

Charlotte gasps. “GO! GO! Take it before you lose your mind!” Charlotte yells.

“WHAT THE F**K DOES THAT MEAN? What? You think I’m crazy? Huh? Should I be in a padded room? Huh?? Huh????? Is that what you think!?? Look, I’m crazy!” And Leon starts throwing things and yelling randomly. Charlotte stands there horrified and speechless crying and trying to shield herself from the oncoming objects. Leon just suddenly bursts out, laughing hysterically. “I’m just f*****g with you!”

Suddenly Charlotte just screams, “Take your f*****g pills, a*****e!” Leon walks into the bathroom still chuckling to himself and that’s when the lack of meds hit him. He starts to see purple spots and hears a voice.

“Huh? What? What did you say?” he calls out, no response. He hears something again. “C’mon, this isn’t funny!” No response. He hears a loud screaming and everything turns white and he blacks out. Charlotte hears the fall and looks into the bathroom and sees Leon on the bathroom floor holding his head as if he were hearing things and the pills are still in the bottle on the sink untaken.

“Oh my God! Are you ok?”

“Pills” Leon manages to utter weakly, and Charlotte hands him the bottle. “Give me a few please; I can’t open them right now.” So she opens the bottle, takes two out and hands them to him and he takes them and manages to sit up.

“Maybe I should call off tonight.”

“No, go ahead, I’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, I think I’ll go to bed, I’ll just sleep it off.”

“Ok, but if you need me, just call and I’ll come help you.”

“…alright, sure. I love you.”

“I love you too” and she gives him a small smile and a kiss on the lips. She leaves Leon to his own devices, assured he’ll be ok and gets ready for work. After she goes upstairs, there’s a knock on the door and Sydd answers it. When he opens the door, he sees Carmella, sitting in the car outside. Sydd just stares blankly at her like he doesn’t recognize her.

“Yo Sydd, c’mon, let’s go!” Carmella exclaims.

“Yeah, my buddy gave me some new s**t that you just gotta try!” Rob calls from the car.

“Huh?” Sydd asks, still bewildered and high as a kite.

”Let’s go!” Carmella exclaims, as she grabs him by the arm and pulls him over to the car.

      “Can we pick up Jenny?”

 ”Janis?” she asks.

Sydd snaps his fingers, “That’s her- yeah the- yeah, her.” Charlotte steps outside and watches Sydd leave, and walks back into the house to check on Leon who is leaving the bathroom and making his way towards the staircase.

“How are you holding up, hon?”

“I’m fine, you ready for work?”

 “Yeah” and she gives him a kiss and heads out the door while Leon heads upstairs to bed. Meanwhile, back at Rob and Carmella’s, house, Sydd is getting ready to try the new drug, already high. Janis, who was picked up on the way, sits next to him with a disapproving look on her face.

“What is this stuff?”  Sydd asks Rob.

 “What do you care?” replies Rob.

“I wanna know if I’m getting good drugs” Sydd says with a crazy looking smile on his face.

“They’re capsules with a nice dose of mushroom, angel dust, cocaine, meth, and heroin.”

     “I wish you wouldn’t do this s**t” Janis, a light skinned, short girl with long, curly blonde hair and rectangular glasses, remarks to Sydd.

 “And yet, you’re still with me” Sydd retorts back. Rob starts to look impatient, and starts drumming his fingers on the end table.

     “C’mon, what do you think? Are you gonna try it?” Rob asks with irritation.

 “Wow, sounds like it’ll kill me. Eh, I’ll try anything once!” and he takes the pill. He swallows and it immediately hits. “Wooooo! I can start to feel it already!” He starts to laugh maniacally.

“How ya feeeelin man?” Rob asks Sydd. Sydd continues to giggle like a little girl until his mood changes into rage.

“OH MY GOD! SYDD! What’s the matter?” Janis yells at Sydd, looking upset.

“What do you want b***h? Shut the f**k up!”

     “Sydd! Calm down!”

“I’mma gonna kill you one day! You hear me? You’re f*****g dead, I promise you!”

”SYDD! You don’t know what you’re saying, calm the hell down!” Just then, Sydd smacks her hard across the face and knocks her to the floor. He then proceeds to thrash about on the floor, arms and legs swinging wildly, hitting anything in his way.

 “Holy s**t he’s freaking out! Ha! Good thing we had him test it before we took it ourselves.” Rob says to Carmella.

 “I didn’t think he’d eat the whole thing at once.” Carmella says back.

“He’s f*****g nuts. He already overdosed twice.” Rob says.

“And you gave it to him anyway, knowing this. Some friends you two are!” Janis yells. Rob walks over to Sydd who’s still thrashing around, resembling a seizure.

 “You ok dude?” Sydd punches Rob in the face, so he jumps on top of him and restrains him. He uses one hand to pin him to the ground, and uses his free hand to speed dial Leon on Sydd’s cell phone. “Yo Leon, come get your brother, he’s flipping the f**k out, and he’s pissing me off.”

 “Let me go you cocksucking sons of b*****s!!!!” Sydd screams. Rob punches him in the back of the head and it knocks him out. Meanwhile, Leon leaves the house and gets in the car and starts talking to himself.

“This is getting out of control, he has to do something, and I really wish he’d go back to rehab, it’s getting way too out of control. I still can’t believe they found a new drug for him to take, I thought he’s done them all already.” He pulls up in front and parks, and knocks on the door. He hears Sydd screaming from inside the house.

 “OUCH! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! My head feels like it was hit with a brick!”

“Next time I’ll knock you out for an hour instead of ten minutes, a*****e!” Rob yells back.

“You can’t know how long you’re going to knock a person out for!” Sydd retorts back.

      “Course I can, I’m a superhero. I have super strength at will, the only reason I didn’t use it all was cause you still owe me money!” Rob yells back. Leon knocks on the door again. Rob opens up the door, “Here, take ‘em” and he throws Sydd and Janis out at the same time and slams the door in their faces.

”B******S! You f*****g a******s! DICKS!” Sydd yells as he flips off the house as hard as he can, thinking it’ll have an effect.  

 “Calm down bro, it’s a’ight.” Sydd actually does calm down, but it was just a coincidental mood shift. “C’mon, Charlotte’s probably done her shift, you go lay down, you don’t look so good, and I’ll go and pick her up” Leon says.

“C’mon, let’s go, I’ll lay down with you, so you’re not alone.” Janis says. She smiles at Sydd, Sydd smiles back at her, and then looks at Leon.

 “Ok bro, but I don’t think I’ll be able to, I’m so f*****g wired and pissed off right now.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll help.” Janis says suggestively.

“I like the sound of that” Sydd says with a grin on his face.

“Look, just try, you need to come down, you’re on too much right now.”

 “Can we at least have a ride?”  Sydd asks.

“Sure, get in the back then.”  Leon drives down the block to where Charlotte works and walks over to where she’s working. “Hey baby!”

“Oh hey, you’re early; I still have a little bit of time left.”

“Well, then that’s even more time I get to spend with you.”

She lets out a little giggle, “Do you feel any better?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

 “Yeah? That’s good.” She checks the clock, “Ooh, 5 minutes left! Ok, so where is your brother? Still at Carmella and Rob’s?”

“No, they kicked him out cause he flipped his lid again.”

“Oh, no, I thought he was getting better with that.”

 “Apparently not.”

 “Oh, damn.”

 “Yeah well, the drugs didn’t help either… just so you know; he and Janis are in the back seat. So what do you want to do tonight?”

“Well, I was thinking maybe a movie or something.”

“Sounds good babe.”

 “Yes! Quitting time! See you tomorrow, Mr. Delson.” Her boss gives an affirmative grunt. She leaves work and get in the car. “So, did you get any rest at all?”

“I got a couple of hours, until I get a call that shithead back there is freaking out because he took more drugs on top of whatever he was on before, but I’m still a little edgy.”

“Well, hopefully, you’ll be calm during the movie.”

“Totally planning on it babe” and he gives her a big smile. They get to the house and Sydd and Janis go up to Sydd’s room and Leon heats up dinner in the microwave.

“So Leon, what do you want to watch?”

“I dunno, got any ideas?”

“Well, it’s between InsanityPhoenix, or… Bumblephux. I’m leaning towards Bumblephux because I’m in the mood for funny.”

Phoenix sounds good actually, an action drama might actually be better for me, watching people f**k s**t up in pure rage, it’s an ego thing.”

“Yeah, but work sucked, so I really wanna relax and watch something funny.”

“I’m tellin’ ya, I’m feeling Phoenix.”

“No, I’m not in the mood” she whines.

“I’ going to watch this whether you will or not, I don’t give a s**t!”

 “WHAT THE HELL?”

 “I don’t want any attitude!”

 “Whoa, calm the hell down!”

 “I can’t! Does it look like I can?”

 “Did you take your next dose?”

 “I’m out!”

 “Stop yelling at me! So go refill it!”

 “I can’t, my medical is out, and I have to shell out 500 bucks for it, and I’m not going to do that!”

 “It’s for your health!”

 “I don’t give a s**t! Living is more important!”

 “What if I pay for half? Then will you get it?”

 “No, I don’t want help from anybody, I want to do it all by myself, I can handle it!”

“I’m only trying to help, Leon!”

“I don’t need your f*****g help!”

“Well then guess what, a*****e, you’re sleeping on the couch and  we ain’t doing s**t tonight! I’m going straight to bed!”

Leon lets out a yell of frustration and then yells, “Why are you being such a b***h???”

“Stop yelling at me! You’re the one who started an argument over something so stupid!”

     “I’m not on my meds right now! Does that even mean anything to you or do you not give a s**t?”

“Whatever!” and she storms upstairs and slams the door and locks it.

Leon mutters under his breath, “F*****g b***h.” Leon only gets a total of 2 hours of sleep that night while Charlotte sleeps through the night. At 6:30 the next morning, both wake up to Sydd and Janis fighting, so Leon gives up trying to get a couple more hours of sleep for work and gets up instead and heads into the shower. All the while, hearing the two argue.

     “…AND ANOTHER THING, THE APPLES IN THE CABINET ARE MINE, KEEP YOUR W***E HANDS OFF OF THEM!”

“I took one, and you said it was ok. I don’t know why you’re yelling at me! I was asleep on the bed, and you woke me up by b***h slapping me and yelling at me that I’m depriving you of food!”

     “AND YOU’RE A W***E!”

     “You’re not making any sense, Sydd!”

     “I DON’T HAVE TO, W***E!”

     “Know what? I’m leaving Come get me when you’re not being stupid, you piece of s**t a*****e!” Janis heads downstairs into the living room, dials her phone, and slams the front door. Sydd calms down after she leaves and notices outside his door and looking into Leon’s and Charlotte’s room, Charlotte is sitting on the bed crying. Sydd walks in and notices she has a small knife pressed up against her wrist.

 “What do you think you’re doing? I thought you cut that s**t out.”

“What are you doing up so early?” she asks, trying to change the subject.

 “I’m up still, starting to crash. Now, what are you doing?”

So she answers through rapid sobs, “I-I- I can’t deal with your brother like this, my- my stress level is so high it’s unbelievable. “

 “Cutting yourself never solved anything”.

 “I wouldn’t be talking, druggo.”

 “Look, f**k you. If Leon sees you cutting yourself again, he’s gonna be pissed, that’s all I know. And he’s pissed enough already. I’m tired, and going to bed” He takes the knife from her, walks across the hall into his room, and passes out. Twenty minutes later, he wakes up to the sound of Leon and Charlotte arguing.

“…You’re being a f*****g b***h! I don’t know why you always have to f*****g act like you’re perfect and I’m s**t! You have problems too, but I never bring them up! You know why? Because I know I have my own problems to deal with, maybe you should fix you before you decide to try to fix me!” he hears Leon say.

“F**k you, a*****e, I was only trying to help!” she says back to him.

He gets up, and bursts into their room during the argument. “What the hell do you guys think you’re doing?”

 “Shut up Sydd! We didn’t interrupt your fight!” Leon says.

“I don’t care, ours was more important!”

 “What was it about?” Leon asks. No response. ”Don’t remember?”

 “F**k you, a*****e!”

 “Don’t make me beat your drug addicted a*s.”

 “Ooh, mister scary cop, I’m so scared, please don’t arrest me!”

 “Fine, get out of my house and don’t come back until you get your head outta your a*s!”

     “FINE, F**K YOU; I don’t need help anyway!” Then he just ups and leaves. He lets out a sigh, “This sucks, I’m jonesing and I’m broke.” He sees a bicycle sitting in someone’s garage, “Yes!” with no one around, he jumps on it and rides off with it. Meanwhile, back at Leon’s, Charlotte leaves their room and into the hallway and confronts a very upset Leon, who is feeling bad about the fight he just had with her.

“Wow, look at that. You kicked your own brother out of the house. Good job. It must suck to lose your brother and your girlfriend in one day. I’m goin’ back to my dad’s house.”

“WHAT? NO!” And she heads downstairs, he follows her. ”Please stay, I feel so bad about the fight, please don’t leave!” he begs.

“We’ll see.” And she takes her bag and leaves. Leon lets out a yell that can be heard from inside the house.

Meanwhile, Sydd makes a visit to Rob’s house and knocks on the door. Rob answers the door. “What do you want?”

 “Can I stay with you guys?”

 “You’re joking.”

 “What’d I do?”

 “Holy s**t, you don’t remember whacking me in the face and cursing me out?”

 “Nope.”

 “Hey, it causes memory loss or some s**t!” he turns back and tells Carmella. He turns back to Sydd and says flatly to him, “No.” and he slams the door in his face.

“S**t. I hope it’s not supposed to rain tonight.”

The next day, Leon gets off of work that afternoon, and goes and hangs out with his best friends Aaron and John. “Hey guys, what’s up?”

“Well, I’m expecting a lady friend if ya know what I mean” Aaron says.

“I uh, me too” says John says in his southern accent.

“Oh? Do you guys want me to leave or something?”

“Nah, that’s ok, she won’t be here for a while” Aaron says.

“Uh, I gotta go” says John.

“What’s up with him?” Leon asks Aaron. “We’ve been friends for years and now all of a sudden he’s got s**t to do? He’s never like this”

“I don’t know, it’s pretty odd”

“I’m surprised you can live with him, seeing all these Confederate flags around the living room”

“Oh yeah, his ‘Redneck pride’ or some s**t, it’s pretty annoying, but hey, the three of us have always been tight, which is why I’m wondering where he’s going lately, he doesn’t tell me anything anymore and- oh, hey, you wanna smoke a bowl?”

“I really shouldn’t, being a cop and all-“Leon gives Aaron a look, “But me and Charlotte got into a heated argument last night and work sucked today, so go ahead.” So, Aaron packs a pipe of weed and takes a hit and passes it to Leon, “Thanks”, and he takes a hit and passes it back.

“So, how’s mega junkie doing?”

“Kicked him the f**k out”

“Really? Damn, that’s cold.”

“Yeah, well he deserves it.”

“Oh hey, check it out, I got a keyboard and a pair of turntables, flex my music muscle”

“Haha, gonna be a one man band?”

“Hah, I was hoping you’d be on the turntables and we could do a gig once in a while”

“Nah, those days are behind me man, I gotta focus on the job I have now, maybe if I need some extra cash, or have some free time, I’ll give ya a call”

“Sounds good man”, and then there is a knock on the door. Aaron gets up and checks through the window and sees a girl standing there. ”Dude, uh, she’s here, if you uh, don’t mind, here’s a joint for later, ya know, just in case.”

“Oh yeah, yeah, sure dude” and Leon cuts out the back door, gets in his car and goes home. He walks into his room and sits on his bed and starts thinking. He lets out a sigh, “Everyone’s gone. I guess it’s all my fault, but I just- I don’t-“and he starts crying.  After about an hour, he finally regains his composure and decides to visit Charlotte at work. So he walks in, and approaches her. “Hey”.

 “What? What are you doing here?”

”I just wanted to say that I’m sorry”

She lets out a huff, “It’s a little late for that, don’t you think?”

“What am I supposed to do?”

 “Get help!” Leon lets out a frustrated grunt and runs out of the building and hops into the car and drives to the park. He parks his car and enters the park, and follows the trail into the woods. He lights up a joint and starts talking to himself.

“Maybe I do need to get help, but I just don’t have the proper funds, I wish she’d understand that.” Sydd sneaks up and taps him on the shoulder. He jumps up startled and flicks the joint into the grass and turns around.

 “Doin’?”

 “Thinking. You?

     “Hiding from the 5-0”

“Pfft. Typical.” Leon leaves and slams Sydd in the shoulder as he walks out and Sydd checks to see if he’s gone, and picks up the joint and continues it. The next day, while Leon is at his desk, the Sergeant comes up to him.

“Xero, we’re a man short for patrol today, you feel up to the job?”

“Huh? Oh yeah, where am I stationed?”

“Between Flowers and 3rdif you do a good job today, I might take you off the desk, Jones hasn’t been in in a week, no call no show, he’s gone as far as the force is concerned. Anyway, you’ll be with Juan today, car number… 0393.”

“Thank you sir, I won’t let you down.”  As soon as Leon leaves the precinct, he runs into Sydd.

“Can I come home yet bro?”

 “That depends, are you over yourself yet?”

 “I did nothing wrong.”

 “You’ve been sponging off me and haven’t even tried to look for a job, at least I have one.”

 “Who the f**k is going to hire me? I got a record a mile long! And the track marks don’t help they practically scream ‘junkie’!

“How much money do you have?”

“Nothing...”

“What? I gave you a hundred 3 days ago! How is it gone already?”

 “I-I-I don’t- don’t remem- c’mon, man, lemme back into the house, I need a place to stay.”

 “Yeah?  What contribution you gonna make?”

 “I dunno.”

     “Wrong answer.” And Leon starts to walk down the block towards the parking lot.

 “Hey, get back here, don’t walk away from me!”

“Listen, I have work to do, unless you want me to turn you into my friends in there, I suggest you get the hell out of my way!”

     “Fine, f**k you too a*****e!” and Sydd walks in the other direction. Leon works his patrol, makes a couple of arrests, and his shift ends. He gets into the car, and on his way home, he drives by Charlotte’s workplace. He circles the block before deciding to visit her. He parks and steps out of the car and walks inside and walks right up to her.

“Hi.” Leon says.

“Do I need to get a restraining order for you?” she asks.

 “Listen, I just wanna say I’m sorry; I’ll let you help any way you want.”

 “What are you talking about?”

Leon shakes a medicine bottle. “I uh, went to the pharmacy today…”

“Yay! Good for you! Come give me a hug!”

Leon walks up to her and gives her a hug. “Yeah, I did it because I was hurting the person I love and I didn’t wanna screw up any more than I already have.”

 “Maybe.”

 “Lemme take you out on a date”

“I get off at ten.”  Leon goes home and gets ready for his date when he gets a call from Aaron.

“Hello?”

“Hey bro, listen, it’s half off night at The Fox, I was hoping you’d wanna go”

“Nah, sorry dude, I’m going on a date with Charlotte, why don’t you ask John?”

“He’s been really flaky lately, I don’t like it, I’d rather have someone I can trust.”

“Sorry man, maybe next time.”

“Alright man, enjoy your date.” Leon hangs up and finishes getting ready. He leaves the house and picks up Charlotte.

“Are ya ready hon?”

“Yeah, where are we going?”

“To a nice café with live entertainment”

“Sounds good” As they drive down the street, they see Sydd sitting on the sidewalk.

“Piece of s**t scumbag”

 “I heard that!” Sydd calls. Leon just ignores him and keeps driving until he hits the stop light. “Fine, leave your brother out here in the cold, that’s cool.” They finally reach the café and they come in and take a seat. The lights are dim and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. They hear the emcee say “We’ve got a very special guest for you tonight, I’d like to introduce… DJ Hahn!” The crowd cheers and claps.

“This is nice.”

 “I wanted to make it up to you.”

 “Thanks. Does this mean you won’t flip your s**t anymore?”

“Honestly? I can’t promise you anything about that, but I do promise this- I’m gonna try.”

“That’s all I ask.”

 “So I’m glad you decided to get back together with me.”

 “Ohoho, you’re not off the hook yet, you still need to prove to me you’re serious.”

 “I understand.”

 “I’ll give you a week. If you can regain your composure without flipping s**t, I’ll come back to you, if not, we’re done.”

 “I’ll prove to you I can do it.” The next day, as Leon is driving home from work, he sees Sydd standing on the street looking nuts and shaking uncontrollably. He stops and talks to him. “Bro? Are you ok?”

“Y-y-yeah I-I-I’m o-o-ok-k, I’m just waiting for m-my d-dealer to sh-show up.”

”With what money?”

“I g-got 20 bucks on m-me now, I n-need a f-fix.” Just then, Zakk, Sydd’s dealer, shows up and hands him the baggie. “Ah, g-good” He pays and heads to an alley and Leon follows him.

“Yo, you need to cut this s**t out, you need to go back to rehab and stick with it this time.”

 “N-n-no, y-you can’t make me!”

 “It’s for your own good!”

 “No! Don’t you un-underst-stand? I need this!”

 “No, you don’t!”

 “Yes, I do!”

 “You’re going to end up killing yourself!” Leon pulls out his phone, types something, and puts it back into his pocket.

 “So? Nobody will give a s**t if I died.”

 “I love you bro, you’re girlfriend loves you, just ask her.” Just then, Janis, checking her phone walks down the alley and joins them.

 “Please cut this s**t out, please for my sake, if not for anyone else.” Janis says.

“Do you want help?” Leon asks.

“No, I can take care of myself.” Sydd replies.

“Please babe, I’m begging you!”

“I said… NO!”

“Whatever, leave him to die here then.” Leon gets into the car and goes home, meanwhile Janis leaves and Sydd makes himself comfortable on the cold ground in the alley and lights up another toke.

 

  

 



© 2018 Scorpious Alpha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

399 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 27, 2014
Last Updated on November 3, 2018


Author

Scorpious Alpha
Scorpious Alpha

Somewherein, PA



About
I'm a drama writer (who doesn't love drama?) I'm currently working on a series, Imperfect Perfection, have another two series, Parasitic Psychosis, and Unbalanced Electrical Storm finished. Hope you l.. more..

Writing