Save the Light

Save the Light

A Chapter by Misty Blue Eyes
"

Shadow makes a deal, but will it be enough?

"
Shadow had gone to his room in the morning for his day sleep, night mares plagued him as he slept, it didn't matter how hard he tried one image tormented his  eyes. It was only the early evening when he came out of the bedroom, light still came through the curtains but it didn't bother him much. He had found Ravka sitting in the kitchen as he waited for the food in the oven to cook for dinner. Ravka found it odd that Shadow was up at this hour. He was not due up for another hour and a half . 
"Sir? are you okay. you are not due up yet." Ravka could see something was horribly wrong with Shadow
"It will not go away, i have to do something about it." Shadow bowed his head in front of Ravka. 
"If i may ask what you are talking about sir?" Ravka was confused and he wanted to be there for Shadow, he was like his father. 
"Lily has to be kept here. Under no circumstance is she to leave do you understand? She is in a lot of danger." Shadow stiffened as he heard the floor creek behind him. Turning around he saw Nadia emerge from the library. 
"Nadia." Shadow demanded in a deep voice 
"Shadow?" Nadia greeted him with a nod. She didn't like his tone, it was scary to her and she knew he was in trouble.  
"I can not turn your daughter over to your sister. I have made arrangements for you to live here with Lily, Ravka has all the paperwork upstairs in my office."
"But Sir." Ravka knew what Shadow was doing, he was going to go turn himself into the Purists. That scared Ravka even more in it's self but he was too weak and old to fight Shadow on anything. 
"Shadow what are you talking about? please, you are scaring me." Nadia was very frightened now. 
"It is the only way to save your daughter Nadia. I love your daughter very much, god only knows that what i do for her is out of love. "
"No Shadow i will not allow you to go and do this. It is nonsense and i refuse to let you go." Nadia let out a small cry and wrapped her arms around him, not that was going to help but she did try. 
"Nadia I am saving our kind from death, The vampires, the wergs, the shape shifters, half breeds. if i dont do this and Lily is caught we are all Dead. This light that she holds inside of her, it means life or death or the right or wrong people. i don't know who you mated with but who ever it was, is one powerful person." Nadia looked away, how could she tell him who it really was that she had fallen in love with so many years ago.
"it was Zadkiel." Nadia was ashamed that she had fallen for him.  
Shadow was floored, not only was Lily a vessel she was half angel. 
"The Zadkiel, as in one of the most powerful angels in heaven?"  
Nadia cringed and nodded slowly. her hand went to her stomach and it ached for her daughter and the man she once loved. 


© 2018 Misty Blue Eyes


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on January 19, 2014
Last Updated on February 15, 2018


Author

Misty Blue Eyes
Misty Blue Eyes

denver, CO



About
I have a book called Caged and im working on it every day maybe one day i can get it published Googleskins.net - Cool Google Skins I write likeAnnie RiceI Write Like by Mémoires, jou.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Misty Blue Eyes


2 2

A Chapter by Misty Blue Eyes


3 3

A Chapter by Misty Blue Eyes