Chapter three (Casterlay)

Chapter three (Casterlay)

A Chapter by Cara

They crossed the gate to find a town full of different kinds of creatures.
" what is that?" said Leo pointing at a flying dragon " this is one of our guards" said Irek " they fly everyday at this time". " where are we? i mean two minutes ago we were in middle of a forest, now i smell sea" Hayden said.

            "ladies and gentlemen" Irek replied " welcome to Casterlay"

" here is the big market,here you find anything you want and need" Irek said.              "anything" Inna asked , Irek noded then said " anything that cross your mind, weapons, potions, gifts, food and everything eles". "anything you said" Max said :anything" Irek replied, Max looked at Zeron smiling then said "anything".                                   "alright now, moving to the city center" said Irek waving to a dragon in the sky

the dragon went down "hey hey Irek my man, what can i do for you?" he said landing. "we need a lift, those guys here - i believe- are the legsy's and we need to go the the center of Casterlay " Irek replied.the dragon bowed saying "princes and princess welcome to Casterlay, my name is Ashton and i'm one of your worlds guards, i'll gather up six of my men and meet you in the free land Irek" then he flew away." the free land is only five minutes away, we'll be there in no time" Irek said then said something in latin to the watch which made the gate disappear. "here you go, keep it safe, seeker" he said giving back Adam the watch .

the free land was behind the big market,it was an empty land that dragons landed on for rest and food during their shifts. when they arrived, they found six dragons waiting for them,"everybody choose you rides" Irek said "i still can't believe dragons are real" leo said amazed. "everything is real, where do you think they even got the story's ideas from" Ashton replied.

" so Irek, what are you? i mean king, night or a civilian?" asked Bonny " i'm a night your majesty, I helped in the last battle with our old kings and queens" answered Irek. "who are they anyway, and why are we the ones?" Adam asked " yeah, i mean hour ago i was normal student, now i'm aching? i think you are mistaking, besides shouldn't i know something about it?" Max said. " take it easy, first things first, we need to get you to the castle of Casterlay" Irek replied, "you know, Casterlay is a long name, i'm going with Cass.. if you don't minde"Leo said which made Irek laugh "come on now, we don't have all time on earth,well maybe we do, still move on" he said jumping on ashton's head. every one sat on a dragon and they flew o the castel. on there way the were amazed by the city view,everything was perfect and simple.

they landed and entered to a big room in a castle, i have a big book in the middle of it."now let's meet in a human way" said a man smiling"this is Ashton" Irek replied " when not a dragon,"no way" Leo said with an amazed look in his face "you turn?"         "yeah, i am half dragon half human" answers Ashton. "everything is amazing here, everyone is happy" Eva said "not for along time your majesty" said Irek."this is why, you've been called" said an old man, "this is our best knight, he holds everything, he's the king when your kings and queens are not there" Irek said"thank you Irek, my name is Charles, and i will be helping you finding you powers" said Charel, then he headed to book.

Charles: "a dark witch is rising, she is strong, and willing to take over Casterlay to make it battleground between the under ground and earth, she wants to take over the world, just like khyron tried to do years ago. Casterlay is in danger so is earth, we need to stop her befor she end us".                                                                                     Ashton:" we saw a signal coming from the mountains about a week ago, it was a code, we managed to open it to find that it was a spell".                                              Charles: "we are taking black magic here, two days later we found out that it was summoning spell, powerful one, the chosens stopped it before, now it's happening again".                                                                                                                       Max:" so you're saying that there is powerful witch who is summoning something, and we better stop it before we die".     Holly:" where? i mean when will the summoning happen?i know a thing or two about spells, but do we have time?" .                                   Charles:" this kind of summoning happens once every four hundred years, we only have 2 months left".                                                                                                        Leo:" how are we going to stop her? i mean you said she is powerful one, wouldn't we need something more powerful than her?".                       Charles:" yes, that is why you were called here, you are much more powerful than her, only you kings and queens can stop her".                      Holly:" what happens if we couldn't stop her? who is she summoning anyway?". Charles:" we don't know yet, willing to find out, till then you should train, try to find your powers, stay safe, and be strong enough to stop her".                                      Zeron:" i've had enough of this powers take, what powers?".                                  Charles:" each one of you has his or her own powers, just like the chosens before you, to be strong enough you have to find them".                                                              Adam:" you mean.... we can fly???".                                      Charles (smiling):" we'll find out, now you go back home, have some rest and come back this weekend to start training. remember Casterlay is a secret and it shall remain that way".                                                                                                             Hayden:" what makes you sure that we'll come back again?".                                         Charles (smiling): " friday.... we meet" then turned around and disappeared.

Irek showed them the way back home, they got out the gate to find themselves back in the forest. " take your time, think about it, it worth trying" he said then disappeared with the gate.

Zeron:" anyone going back again?".                                                                                  Eva:" i say we go fight, help them, then never go back".                                               Adam:" let's see what happens tomorrow, we meet here after school".                           Max:" till then".
everyone: "till then".



© 2014 Cara


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on August 24, 2014
Last Updated on August 24, 2014


Author

Cara
Cara

About
Ravenclaw Holly wand with unicorn hair core Blue-tailed seahawk Writer Animals Languages. TARDIS People change people I'm in it for the long game more..

Writing
Four Four

A Poem by Cara