changing for a chance

changing for a chance

A Story by thatguywriting
"

i put everyone on the audience but I think it just depends on the person i wrote this for a class and felt like it wasnt finished and sadly it still isnt but my love soon.

"

Melody High Part 2

 

Oh man it’s already a new school year at melody high. It sucks cause it was just yesterday that I was just kicking it, hanging with my friends, partying, and staying up late. Now I’m carrying a backpack full of school supplies and it’s only the first day. I knew I should have just left the bag at home and grabbed my black folder instead. That would have looked cooler. But its whatever, now I’m just holding my gray backpack with one hand. It hurts like crazy but at least I don’t look like one of the dorky freshman. Damn is swear melody high is teeming with cute girls just right for the picking. I think the best thing about going back to school is all the girls. I mean if you could only see what I see.

Miniskirt, low cut shirt exposing all cleavage to my left

Booty shorts, tank tops, and sexy legs showing to my right

God bless high school

But right now’s not the time to focus on girls. I need to get my classes. I start walking into the school. Passing up the main lobby I realize that I know what my classes are. I choose them last year. So what am I doing walking around?

“Yo Reece stop looking stupid get in line!” I know that voice, that’s the voice that’s been living down my street for as long as I can remember. That’s the voice of my best friend and business partner Matthew Haze. I know cool last name. I approach the line and start forcing my way toward Matt.  I automatically start   getting the barrage of insults you would get from loser freshman. One actually gets the balls to say, “Hey prick get in the back of the line!”  I respond with my favorite line “Suck my nine stupid freshmen!” he shuts up and I keep moving. See the thing about the nine is that people either don’t know what a nine is or don’t really have a good comeback to it. But either way it goes I win so I digress. I’m with Matt now and like always the cutest girl in school is with him, laying her head in his chest standing.

“What’s good brother?”

“Nothing much. Just holding Rachel in the morning as always”

“S.O.S.”

“S.O.S.”

Ummmm “I’m sorry I’m new to the group”, comes out of nowhere, “what does S.O.S mean? And what’s a nine?” her voice is quite, sweet, and is like music to my ears. I look around to find out who it was that said that.  Of course matt’s moves in the way right as I see her face. I push him forward so I can see her. I mouth “oh my god” I’m not entirely sure but I’m pretty sure I’m staring. The look on her face says I’m still waiting for the answer to my question.  And why are you staring at me? I snap back out of my haze.

“I’m sorry, what was your question?”

“What does S.O.S mean?” she says lowly as if it was some super-secret code or something. She’s watching me like crazy as if she’s trying to look into my soul.

It’s driving me insane.

“And what’s a nine?”  I look at the floor then look up.  I start this stupid inner monologue; Ok it’s time to answer her. No reason to freak out. Just be honest. Girls like honesty. Why the hell are u freaking out man? She’s just a girl not a goddess. Even if she smells really good. “God she’s beautiful.” Slips out my mouth. I try to cover my mouth but she hears it.

Much to my dismay she says “what did you say?”

I uncover my mouth and look her dead in the eyes “S.O.S means. Same old s**t.” Its sounds pretty slick coming out of my mouth, “and a nine is whatever you want it to be. The more u hang out with us the more you will understand.” I give her a smooth smile to try and cover my mistake. It seems to be working. Her look is starting to fade from curious to satisfy. I need to get out of the line. But I’m about five minutes away from the front so it would be stupid to get out now. So I put my head phones in and listen to my iPod.  I turn to Believe by Bravery and think about what just happened. My first encounter with a girl in my sophomore year. Not good

 

 

Did He Really Say That?

 

“What the hell just happened Rachel? ‘

“I don’t even know Aurora. I’ve never seen Reece act like that, especially with girl. That’s weird.

“What’s the story behind him? What’s his name again?”

“Why do u wanna know? You interested in him?

She’s really good at reading me. I am interested in him. I can’t stop thinking about what he said.

 

                                      God she’s beautiful.

 

I can’t help but wonder if he was talking about me.  Does he really think I’m beautiful? The thought of him telling me that flashes into my head. I can’t help but smile he when tells me.

“Hello aurora? Are u there?”

“Yes Rachel I heard you.”

“But were you listening?”

“No. I’m sorry I didn’t catch what u said I was zoning out.”

“Well I was trying to show you his ex-girlfriend.”

“Where is she at?”

“Over there, by the flag pole.”

“Wow. What grade is she in?” is Reece really into those kinds of girls? She’s taller than average for normal girls. But her body says it all.

I like sex

She’s just standing around looking around as if she’s looking for somebody. I turn back around and look at Rachel “hey she look like she’s looking for someone. Do you know who it is?”

She smiles “the guy you’re interested in aurora. She’s looking for Reece. “I start to blush. How can she read me so easily? He’s headed out of the line now. He hasn’t said a word to me since he told me what a nine is. Now the mystery girl is running at him screaming his name. He stopped moving and he doesn’t seem to be happy to see her. She jumps into his arms and hugs him. Then she moves her face to his neck and I’m not sure what happened but I’m pretty sure she bit him. He body got all tense.

“Yep his one weakness, I hate seeing him in pain like that.” Next thing I know both matt and Rachel are watching. Now matt is taking.

“Matt what are you talking about? He looks like he’s enjoying it.

“Yea your right he is but he’s not enjoying who’s biting him. He’s been trying to rid himself of her all summer. The problem is that he broke is rules and now she knows where he lives. So she stops by a lot.”

“I would pick that guy. Wow “

“Trust me it’s not as bad as it seems. Watch”

He grabs her black hair and pulls her face away from his neck. Then he makes a lot of hand gestures and walks away. After wiping her mouth off and fixing her shirt she looks dead at me smiles, and walks away.

“Rachel what the-“

“Looks like you’re not the only one that’s after him this year.” The look on Matt’s face is blank then he looks down at me. I hate being short.” Here’s a tip. If you want my bro don’t do what she did. He’s over mindless sex. He wants something real.”

“Thanks Matt. Hey what’s her name and what grade is she in?”

“Her name is Sophia. She likes to be called Mistress Sophia and she’s in the twelfth grade. Have fun I’m sure you will get him. He doesn’t act like that for just any girl….. The mistress didn’t even get that. So you must be someone important

 

 

Things Aren’t Looking Good

 

Not good. Not good. Not good. Sophia is showing me her schedule and she’s got my homeroom and almost every other class I have. Why did I have to pick all the smart classes?  And to make things worse she sitting right behind me, running her nails around my neck. It feels soooo good. I still kinda pissed she bit me. I just hope that the new girl didn’t see cause that would be bad. I’m looking around the class and it’s obvious what it’s about. First period trig is going to suck though; math in the morning is never good. Maybe I can get my classes switched. I laugh that would be amazing cause it’s a win-win. Looking around the class I spot some girls looking at me and I have no clue why. Maybe there’s something on my face… or in my hair. I ask Sophia if there’s anything wrong with my face. She smiles and says “You mean besides the fact that you’re not kissing me?” I turn back around and act like I didn’t hear what she said. I can feel her breathing down my neck. Her lips mere inches away from it. I’m stiff, this girl drives my body crazy it’s mainly her body but whatever man I’m just trying to get the hell outa this class.

What the hell? I don’t believe this is happening. That new girl new girl just walked into the class. Holy hell on a Popsicle stick she’s looking at me. This is too f*****g surreal, I put my head down and put my head phones in. I close my and pretend to be trying to sleep. Thoughts about her keep running through my head. I can’t stop thinking about her. How beautiful she is, that look she gave me, how I didn’t even get her name.( god she smells soo good!) Wait?? How do I know that?  I cover my face with my hands to add to the visage of me being tired and peek through my fingers to see if I smell her or some other girl. F**k my life man she’s sitting right in front of me. Even worse she’s turned around looking at me. My fingers drag down my face like weights dragging me to the bottom of a sea. I take a deep breath and lean back and just look at her. She looks me over her eyes, moving up and down at me. She’s trying to figure me out. (Be a smartass) I stand up, lift my arms up, and turn in a circle slowly. Then sit back down and lay my head on the table. I know everyone saw me and I know it embarrassed her. I pick my head back up and I look at the clock.

Its 8:43, about fifteen minutes class is over and I’m bolting out the door. “Come on. Come on. Hurry up clock let’s go!” I mumble under my breath and slouch back into my chair.

“Time rushes for no man”, slips out the mouth of Sophia and raises the hairs on my neck. The words crawl up my neck and twist into my ears making my heart jump. I hoped she wouldn’t talk to me. S**t man I hoped she wouldn’t talk to me. I squeeze out an “I know Sophia but it can’t help to try.”

“And what makes you want to get out of here so bad?” she asks in that way that says she already knows the answer she just wants to hear you say it.

“I have someone I need to talk to.”

“You mean the girl sitting right in front of you?” my eyes widen; I sit up completely in my chair. There’s no way she didn’t hear that. “You know she saw me bite you right?

“Now you would u say something like that Sophia? You wouldn’t happen to be jealous of another girl talking to me would you?” I’m kinda irritated now but I’m not gonna let her get to me. Honestly thought, the bell really needs to hurry up and ring.

“Don’t worry about it.” She looks down, “I’m just making sure you know. I don’t want you thinking you that you aren’t mine.”

I turn around, my mouth full of flames. “Sophia I’m no-

“I’m sorry but it doesn’t sound like he is yours.” Comes out of nowhere behind me.  Are you serious f*****g serious? She said something? Is this for real? I must be dreaming

“Well he is.” She’s looking at me like she wants to bone me right there

“Are you sure about that?”

“Yep.” The way that final P leaves her lips, I hate it. The bell rings and I grab my things and head for the door. Headphones in my ears and a hall full of students I head straight for my locker think about what just happened. There’s no way that just happened.

© 2012 thatguywriting


Author's Note

thatguywriting
not finsished im not a pro and im looking for advice

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're your own worst critic, A grade work

Posted 11 Years Ago


You have a knack for story telling. I like the way you describe scenes and characters. What I would suggest is to slowly proofread, looking for mistakes in punctuation, spelling or instances where you should use capitalized letters. Then do a re-write, where you watch for statements or lines that don't makes sense or that could be improved somehow. You have a good imagination. Keep on writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2012
Last Updated on June 18, 2012

Author

thatguywriting
thatguywriting

that place you know, out there in that area, CA



Writing