Mateo Risk

Mateo Risk

A Chapter by Shadow

Date: 5/22/2014

Time: 3:35 PM


I walk down to the Floor and cross over to where a group of business men were standing watching the current stocks. I extend my hand and shake their hands as I announce my self to them.


“Mateo’s the name. Mateo Risk. And Risk is the game.” I say with my most confident smile.


“Have you finished the buying of stocks our firm is interested in?” the older of group said.


“Yes, sir!” I say with a smile. “I also here that a new client of yours is a new and upcoming writer.”


“You heard correct, Mr. Risk. Did you receive my email about the new exchange.”


“Yes, sir. It should be appearing soon. The computers update every fifteen minutes.”


Just then the oldest man’s phone signaled that he had new mail. He checked his phone and at that moment my phone buzzed letting me know I had new mail also. I checked my phone and saw a new email from the man I was just talking to. I opened the email and my phone went black.


“Piece of junk.” The business man said. “Phone just shutoff and won’t turn on.


Just then the computers at Wall Street, simontanouly shutoff.


I realized without a doubt that…


The stock market crashed.



© 2014 Shadow


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on February 2, 2014
Last Updated on February 2, 2014


Author

Shadow
Shadow

Nashville, TN



About
Just trying to see if my book is worth it. more..

Writing
Savior Savior

A Story by Shadow