Prolouge

Prolouge

A Chapter by ShaneBerry
"

Adolf Hitler orders his scientist to build a war machine that would win wwII, general Lukas gets a strange letter

"

 Prologue

 
 
 
 
General Lukas Abbot walked down the cold dark underground tunnel, the annoying scientists had been trying to contact him for weeks with news on the new serum for human advancement, but that was not why he was here today, he did not care for the Fuehrer’s  plan on a super army, he felt the soldiers were better as god made them, but he was not about to argue with the leader of the national socialist party, or as the allied powers called them, the Nazis. 
        Dear General,
                     We have done it, the war machine Die Glocke is ready, retrieve the troops and return to the Austrian underground base immediately. 
                                                                                                   
                                                                                   -Commander of scientific development Leon Aachen -
 
p.s. the Fuehrer will be present so dress your best
 
 
The eager General read the letter over and over again as he walked down the seemingly endless hallway. His suit was clean, his badges and medal were all present and his hair was trimmed, his blond, golden hair, and his light blue eyes always pleased the Fuehrer.
There were slaves digging into the dirt making new rooms, they were all from the Jewish concentration camps, they were starving and dieing as the carved into the walls.
        “ General!” saluted a privet as he passed Lukas, 
        “at ease,” he said waving his hand.
The General walked up to a large window were a frizzy haired scientist stood, he wore a white lab-coat and had thick glasses, he peered into the room filled with stretchers with soldiers laying in them, all had blond hair and crystal blue eyes. They were sweating terribly, Lukas grew furious at this sight.
        “what happened?” he asked the scientist.
        “they took a negative effect to the serum, I do not think that this batch will make it.” answered the scientist.
        “WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS BATCH?! Do not treat my soldiers like goddamned money grubbing Kikes!!!!!” shouted the General slamming the scientist against the wall.
Then a piercing voice entered the hall, all of the soldiers in the vicinity went to a complete stop and saluted.
        “now, now, General Abbot, do you really want to harm one of our most brilliant scientists?”  said a tall man, his mustache set him apart from anyone else, his dark hair was combed to the side, his tan jacket hung over his shoulders.
        “EIN FUEHRER!” shouted the general saluting. The scientist stood at attention.
        “ my fuehrer, I am so very honored that you have come answering my letter.” he said in an relieved voice.
        “lets not waist precious time on the hellos, is it true Dr.Aachen, have you made my war winning machine?” asked the Fuehrer eagerly. Leon Aachen nodded smiling.
        They walked down the hall to a very large room, in the center was a giant bell shaped object, it was solid black an bore the swastika  on its front side under a window that circled the top of the bell. the General stepped forward toward the giant machine.
        “is this, Die Glocke?” he asked.
        “yes, it is.” exclaimed the fuehrer in awe.
        “vertical lift-off, no need for a landing or take-off strip, silent motors, it needs no fuel, it runs on the energy of the moisture in the air, it is carbon steel all the way through, no bullet can pierce it, and the windows are completely bullet and shatterproof. And one more thing my Fuehrer.” the Dr.Aachen paused.
        “yes? What is it?”  asked Adolf.
        “I experimented with crystal technology, light can be magnified by a tiny crystal and the refracted into a beam of pure heat, let me show you.” he then walked into the giant machine, lights popped on and a red light in the middle of the window appeared. I high pitched whine was released, then the desk in-between Lukas and Adolf was obliterated into billions of molecules, the Fuehrer was untouched, as was the General. 
        Adolf Hitler grinned from ear to ear. He then shook the hands of the General and the scientist. The year was 1944, and the Fuehrer now could win the world.


© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
well what do you think? i did my homework and made sure i didn't mess anything up lol, remember, i am not a nazi lol, this is purely for reading pleasure only i do not think this actually happend lol, i got the idea from when my gpaw and i watched a UFO special on discovery channel

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on August 15, 2009


Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry