Chapter One: How It All Happend

Chapter One: How It All Happend

A Chapter by ShaneBerry
"

the events after hitler won the war is revield and the current state of the world is explained

"

 Chapter one: how it all happened.

 
 
After Hitler has built his machine  Die Glocke “the bell” his scientist designed two more, one for battle on the sea, and one for battle in the high air, all three could each a speed of mach three and all bared the deadly air beam, the heat laser that could destroy even the most powerful battleships. 
        In 1952 Hitler dominated the European countries with ease and moved to the Russian and Asian counties by 1957. It took only five years and seven months for his new Armey to overtake Europe. there was no stopping the now invincible German war machine. Soon the Allied forces were no more, and even the axis powers were destroyed. There was no mercy from Hitler’s  new power. by 1970,  Japan, Italy, Hungary, and Romanian were wiped-out by Hitler. 
        In 1955 Europe was now Hitler’s dream country, Germania. He built the capital building of the world out of the roman coliseum it was called the “square” this is were Hitler and his party members would meet to collaborate on new ideas for he new world they were shaping. after dominating in 1965 The Americas, Canada, and Mexico,  were now known as one sub-country Amerika.
        Hitler ruled the entire world, and his merciless reign ended in 1988 when he died of heart problems, his ten sons formed the “round table” they all together ruled the world in their fathers vision.  Jan, Luis, Nikolas, Arnold, Augusts, Timothy, Adolf II, Flynn, Luca, and Judas now ruled the planet as the “ten knights”. 
        As the world grew used to this new world order, things returned to normal, except there were many restrictions, no one could ever leave their designated country, and ten children were put into the military randomly chosen at the age of five every year. The military was the law enforcement.
        Approaching the year 1990 every corner of ever building of every city of every state of every country had a camera and a flag bearing the swastika,  everything was monitored, cell phones, computers, vehicles, airplanes, boats, even video games were monitored and watched, nothing would ever go wrong in this new perfect world. The Ten Knights would make sure.
        But in the underbellies  of the fallen counties streets, there were small groups of  rebels, they were all wanting to  retake their fallen countries and rebuild the world to what it once was, the Ten Knights made sure those accused of this crime were, punished.
        Technology has changed significantly since the war, with the introduction of computers and advanced satellite systems, even the Die Glocke were updated and became more efficient, automobiles were more widespread and common and the common family was now more connected with their relatives, something that the government would watch, carefully. 


© 2009 ShaneBerry


Author's Note

ShaneBerry
well?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 17, 2009


Author

ShaneBerry
ShaneBerry

denton, TX



About
My Chemical Romance “The Ghost of You” Name: Shane Douglas Berry Age: Born on 8/4/1992 Hair color: Brown Eye color: Green Skin color: White, Freckled Tattoos: Oroborus (red, center.. more..

Writing
Original Original

A Poem by ShaneBerry





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5