Ace

Ace

A Book by Magic Toast
"

Years ago, someone killed God. This is the story of the girl who God was reborn into and her adventures.

"

© 2011 Magic Toast


Author's Note

Magic Toast
Dearest Readers,

This is my first book. Although it is not my first story, before this no idea of mine has been written down, much less published online for the world to see. What you're about to read is the result of a three letter word, and how it slowly evolved into an epic that rivals over-the-top stories such as Gurren Lagann and Dragon Ball Z in sheer absurdity. A simple question of "what if God was inside a human?" turned into a failed attempted at NaNoWriMo and eventually my first successful story. I warn you that this is not a story that will engross your brain or overturn the brilliant writers of old. This story attempts not to change the way you view the world, or make a point on an important issue. This is a story made to entertain. This is the story of how God was killed, and how He came back as a young woman, and how that young woman is now kicking ass and chewing gum. She has run out of neither.

Enjoy,

Toast, Magic

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 7, 2011
Tags: God, humor, action, Ace, corny, cheesy, hammy, awesome

Author

Magic Toast
Magic Toast

Kirkland, WA



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Magic Toast