The Actual Playlist

The Actual Playlist

A Chapter by Laoidhigh Uilleag
"

which is on my Public Profile now and I will have more description to each song. These are summaries to them as i write the meanings to me in my life.

"

Realize - by Colbie Caillat

Beyond Words - by Tenth Avenue North

All Over You - by The Spill Canvas

All Hands on Deck - by Funeral For a Friend

Shattered Life - Seventh Day Slumber

Picking Up the Pieces - Seventh Day Slumber

Gypsy Girl - Everyday Sunday

I'm In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw

Hold My Heart - Tenth Avenue North

I Won't Give Up - Everyday Sunday

 

Realize comes first for it explains how I want the person I like to realize I like him just like I did, and the two part harmony also is another meaning in my life.

 
Beyond Words comes next for I further explain that I can’t just cut him out and I want to show him what he means to me.
 
All Over You is a continuation of the  summary of what Beyond Words means to me, since it talks about how I can’t stop thinking of him.
 
All Hands on Deck is a huge metaphor, with specific things, that represent how I’m very unstable and unsure in my life right now, since it’s a song where it talks of a boat facing waves in a storm.
 
Shattered Life says how he is hurting me unintentionally, along with everything else, and that I need saving.
 
Next, in Picking up the Pieces, I just need help from my God, and I want help, and a sign that I’m doing something right.
 
Gypsy Girl is this transition for the first half explains my feelings for this guy, and then the last verse explains what “SHES” like, and this is…correct.  This is how a girl may make me feel.
 
I’m In Love with a Girl l just further explains what she’s like and the imbalance in the life that didn’t even have balance to it before.
 
Hold My Heart is tied with Beyond Words for how it means something to me.  It shows the religious aspect of me that just fights with me and where I try hard to find solitude and peace…
 
I Won’t Give Up is just how I wont give up and just let this consume me if I can help it, and it’s the rope that ties everything above together in the bag.


© 2008 Laoidhigh Uilleag


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 9, 2008


Author

Laoidhigh Uilleag
Laoidhigh Uilleag

Saint Louis, MO



About
I, Laoidhigh Uilleag, or "poetic playful heart", am a complete romantacist and wants way too many somewhat unattainable things. Though he tries, he is a confused lad, and..has it going hard in his li.. more..

Writing