foretold

foretold

A Poem by Siddhartha
"

What if there is an NLE as well.

"

was crushed and crashed


-slowly losing

 

consciousness-

 

.                .                  .

 

up in your arms

 

you took me

 

i had a

 

near

love

experience

© 2011 Siddhartha


Author's Note

Siddhartha
A near-death experience (NDE) refers to a broad range of personal experiences associated with impending death, encompassing multiple possible sensations including detachment from the body; feelings of levitation; extreme fear; total serenity, security, or warmth; the experience of absolute dissolution; and the presence of a light.
Source - Wikipedia

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

nothing wrong with love - and i like this so much ..

" i had a near love expierience" .. nice !

Chloe

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the author's note is as charming as the poem itself...:)
and its best told with only a few words... a " near love experience" ... that's a great expression...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Even the reader has the same experience on reading your lines and your confession in the author's note too is not without charm.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is a story here, in and between the lines.. something that screams to be heard. Your last line is simply a brilliant summary.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Poetry seems to revolve around feeling, what feeling is better then Amore?

you flow with the spirit of Apollo,


nice way to wright,

Rossen

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

soars~ absolutely soars . . . .

Posted 13 Years Ago


love how yo bring NDE to NLE...it's fascinating what NLE(Near Love Experience) could potentially mean..left me wanting..well done..

Posted 13 Years Ago


I enjoyed reading your poetry. I would love it if you join us at; http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


Love is one of the most powerful universal emotions :) It is, in all its forms, beautiful and painful.
Bittersweet and lovely write.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love is what glues the world together, and having an experience of love makes us real. Beautiful.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

638 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 15, 2011

Author

Siddhartha
Siddhartha

Hyderabad, South Asia, India



About
An engineer, with a management degree, I am passionate about and fascinated by the arts – literature, movies, music and photography, et al. Creative writing, especially poetry is the raison d&rs.. more..

Writing
reverence reverence

A Poem by Siddhartha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Proof Proof

A Poem by Desert Dreamer


The tree The tree

A Poem by moonbeam40