Dark Secrets

Dark Secrets

A Chapter by Fallen Angel

I wake up to the sound of my mother and an unknown voice argues in the near Distance. I try to piece together what are they talking about. Only words I hear are School, Fells, and Bruises..., “BRUISES!” I quickly open my eyes and check my wrists were Steve grabbed me, “Damn,”
”What did you say,” A familiar voice announce, I flinch harshly while clutching my chest. I turn and it’s just my sister Yetta “Shi-... Oh, give someone some notice you’re in here!” I look around and the whole happy family here. Dad, sister, brother, niece, Nephew, and mom somewhere else mom’s boyfriend jack at. I quickly realize I’m not in my bedroom... I’m at the hospital. I wonder did they see that whole episode back there. o.O. Yea I’m pretty sure they did. I feel so embarrassed. Nervousness spread through my whole body leaving a door open for guilt,” You know it’s creepy as hell- errs... Heck watching people sleep, “We laugh, ‘Girl if you don’t shut yo’ broke a*s up,” Kaley
”You act like not weird if people changing your clothes and watching you sleep,” Everyone laughs shaking their head. For this one moment, we felt like a real family even though my sister Kaley beating me senseless at my 12th birthday party, and my brother just standing there recording it laughing, my little nephew joining in, my dad for divorcing my mom, and leaving me with that monster. They all created a piece of my nightmares making it a whole. That left me with nightmares I scream about in my sleep and an emotional scar that won’t fade nor unfortunately be forgotten. Especially what my sister Kaley did to me is too painful to neither forget nor forgive. Yea we're one big happy family alright.
I hear a light knock on the door as it slightly open, a nurse in white scrubs peek  and say, “The patient in room 106 awake.”
A tall woman with Dark Blue eyes pierces through the door. She slowly opens the door and calmly says, “Hello, My name is Dr. Ashley.” The nurse in white scrubs whisper some in her ear and her smile quickly fades. She then continues,”May I ask for all of you to step out, so I can have a word with Marley.” Everyone looks back on their way out their eyes filled with worry and concern. Dr. Ashley closed the door behind them and locks it.
“Hi Marley, do you know why you are here?” I notice the tone of her voice is dead serious,
“Um I really Know, I just I blacked out." My voice cracked and dried up whenever I’m nervous
"Yes, and?" she says with a raised brow, continually looking at my wrist. I play dumb and say
"Nothing comes to mind." With a cool calm look. Dr Ashley face relaxes and calmly say,
"Well Marley, we saw the bruises on your wrists." My body tenses and my heart stop. She continues “We think your mom put them there." Her voice trails off,
“No my mother didn't she would never do this," I protest, “Someone may have put them there and you may be trying to protect them."
,"Doc no one put them there. I wore my bracelet too tight,"
“If you’re abusing yourself...” Now this woman is really pissing me off she won't just drop this like a bad habit.
“No I won’t take this from you I Know my rights,” I try to get up, but she lightly pushes me back down "Can you please listen.” I cross my arms and put on my I'm very pissed off face.
“Yea, sure it's not like I have anything better to do Right now,"
"Ok, thank you whatever it might be going on we can find help. I'm sorry to have unsettled you, but we need to find out what really happened," A blank stare sweeps across my face. Oh my gosh I feel like I'm at an after-school special and she just as boring.
"Well if there anything I'll call 911" Lies I just need her to get out my sight she blocking the view and ruining my good vibes. A broad smile appears on her face and her warm dark blues eyes brighten up.
"Ok guess we'll keep in touch." I fake smile and say ut in my sweetest tone. yea ok thanks for coming in here and speaking with me." as soon as she turns her back my deep frown reappears and the cloud over my head darkens. Finally she has left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and tell me what you think. Good or Bad I love them all! Also, tell me if you see any mistakes.


© 2018 Fallen Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on May 31, 2018
Last Updated on May 31, 2018


Author

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

no where, AL



About
I'm just a person Silently beautiful.... I hate highschool, btw its such a mode killer at times but it'll be over soon. Fun facts! •I started writing two years ago and I'm trying to get b.. more..

Writing
Making deals Making deals

A Chapter by Fallen Angel