Making deals

Making deals

A Chapter by Fallen Angel

I was in my dad car listening to beautiful by Eminem. "-Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful. They can all get f*cked, just stay true to you. So don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful. They can all get f*cked, just still true to you."- eminem

"Bye daddy." I said while unbuckling my seat belt. He gave me a kiss on the top of head and said,

"See you later." He paused then continued, " Be good and don't do anything stupid." We laughed.

" I won't."I replied while getting out the car. I chuckled. I checked the time and realized I got to school late (as always), because of my dad. I hurried to my class.

" Marley, shouldn't you be in class by now?" Mrs.B asked. Mrs. B is a short light skinned thirty five year old woman with the same hair style ever since I was in kindergarten (or longer). She can be kind and sweet if she really try, but most of the time she a total b***h.

" I just got here," Didn't she see me walk through the door?I paused and then I continued, " Bye Mrs.B." I walked through the double doors towards the bathroom. I opened the door and checked the stalls to see if anyone was in there.

I looked into the mirror and tried to fix my hair. I just want to cut it all off and start over. All I could think about was when my brother asked me how many boyfriends I have now. I told him i was working on it. I chuckled. He told me not to let anyone tell me I'm not beautiful, because I really was. What he told me was real. He said it out the blue. Not just saying it to make me feel better and pacify me if I'm crying. People only tells me I'm beautiful when I have all that makeup and Lip gloss on. I sometimes wonder with that gunk on, am I a real person?

I continued to stare in to the mirror and silently whisper "I am beautiful." I paused. "When I want to be." Right now this is not one of these moments.

I walked towards class and opened the door. All eyes on me.

" Man, why Marley had to come." Ria said In an angry voice. I walked towards the cubbies (yes 8th graders still have them) I hung up my coat, but as I was taking off my coat I over heard Benetta say to penny, " Marley is ugly."

I held my head down and fought back tears. I wish this world wasn't so cruel. If I was stronger I would've stood up for myself, but I'm not I'm just Marley. I looked over at Edward. He's a short dark skinned male 13 (a year older than me), he the class clown, and he's a bit chunky. He's so cute I wish he liked me, but no guy does. I proceeded to my seat and grabbed the morning work sheet.

I sat down and Edward then asked, " Marley do you think your pretty?", that question took me by surprise and I looked over to him. He was smiling and looking down again as always.

I turned back to my work and then asked, " What kind of question is that?" As I chuckled. I thought to myself the answer is no, but of course I'm going to say yes. He then replied,

" I don't know, but do you think your pretty." he smiled. I noticed how he said think instead of know.

" Yea.", Is he bull shitting me or was he trying to make fun of me.

"Class I'll be back in a few soon, behave while I'm gone." As i got up to sharpen my pencil steve came up to me and said, "I don't like you and No one else does. Your just a stupid little goth girl."

"Just leave me alone." I said while trying not to cause a scene. Steve grabbed me and threw me to the ground. It all happened so quick and when I looked up there was the whole class looking. An overwhelming burst of pain came over me.

"Dumb b***h." Steve hurtfully said. The whole class joined in. All but Edward. I just wanted to run and run until I was out of this dumb place.

" Won't you guys leave her alone, she been through enough." He helped me up and escorted me back to my seat. I rested my head on Edward shoulder,

"Thanks." Somehow I felt safe and as if no one could harm me. Steve walked toward me and whispered in my ear.

"I need a favor?" I ignored him and closed my eyes hoping this was all just a dream gone wrong. Edward turned around and yelled,

"Get away from her you cold hearted monster!" Steve smiled at me. Just then the lunch bell ranged. Steve grabbed my arm tightly. I turned to Eddie and told him, "Don't wait up it will be a min." Eddie stared into steve eyes and told him,

" if you hurt her in any way I'll kill you."

"Just go to lunch." he paused ,"we got some business to attend to." Steve had a huge grin on his face. I looked at eddied and pleaded with my eyes for him to go. Everyone was out and I whisper to Steve to let me go, he's hurting me.

Steve nodded his head, " Only if you do me a small favor,"

"No, I'm not going to do anything for you." He held on to my wrist even tighter, bruising it. "Just leave me alone Steve."

" If you do this one little thing, I'll make you my girlfriend so everyone will leave you alone. No more jokes, comments, and if you get with me you can be popular." I stopped trying to break free and thought about it. I can't believe I'm thinking about really helping him, but I'm tired of everything. Just let these few more weeks of school be peaceful and leave off on a good note. I nodded my head.

"Whats the favor?" I ask

"I destroy the classroom... If anyone ask it was you,"

"Why Mrs.Loony Class? What she do too you? Why me?"

"Do you want to be popular of not? If you keep asking all these questions I'm going to change my mind,"

"OK, I'll do it," I'm unsure if I should do it. I'm scared if I get introuble

He let go of my arm. He kisses my cheek, then began destroying the class room piece by piece.The first thing he ran towards is the projector.  He pushes it off the table. So much rage and anger tattooed across his face. Pieces of the glass clash against the floor tiles. Glass debris launch toward my face. I turn away. I feel something cold against my face. I touch my face and look at my hand, blood dripping down I quickly reach for my scarf. I hide under a desk against the wall, That some how manage to escape his path of destruction. I close my eyes and sing the song my sister used to sing to me when mom and dad were arguing to block out the noise. Hush Little baby don't say a word.. A book slams against my feet. I flinch. I look at my wrist and it's swelling up fast. All I can hear in the near distance is the devious laughter of destruction. I

Steve turned to me and said "Now your popular, and all the pain will go away. Your my sweet little princess." He pats me on my head. As if i was his pet, or pet. A feeling of shame and dishonor ran through every inch of my body filling me with worthlessness. I never thought I would be an accomplice to anything like this. I wiped away the tears as Steve finishes up. I glance over as he reaches into his pocket. He pulls out a red spray can. Adding the finishing touches to this disarray. .What have I gotten myself into this time?



© 2014 Fallen Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my gosh! I love it!! I need to know what will happen next!!! You are an amazing writer.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Fallen Angel

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much! and I posted a new chapter a few seconds ago. So you can look and see what happen.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2014
Last Updated on July 31, 2014


Author

Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

no where, AL



About
I'm just a person Silently beautiful.... I hate highschool, btw its such a mode killer at times but it'll be over soon. Fun facts! •I started writing two years ago and I'm trying to get b.. more..

Writing