Johnny C. Nickel The Prelude To Nothing

Johnny C. Nickel The Prelude To Nothing

A Story by Silent Pacer
"

Random story from my warped mind.

"

 

Johnny C. Nickel The Prelude To Nothing

Johnny C. Nickel was a stout yet limber lad the age of 20. Still naive with youth, he was offer referred to as an idiot. Well liked by few, feared by none, and the butt of all jokes, Johnny had plastered a constant smile on his already ridiculable face.

The most prominent feature of Johnny was his fixating crystal blue eyes; that and the huge mole which was perched on top of his right eyebrow. But his eye color was a good excuse for the rude stares.

Johnny's parents, Penny and Bob Nickel, were burnt out hippies who never quite gave up acid an it showed in their manor. Cause of this, Johnny grew up thinking pigs could fly, and Michael Jackson was a women who loved children for motherly instincts. When he was eight he ingested all of his parent's acid at once, most likely thinking it was candy or porn (at this age he had no clue what porn was, but he knew he wanted it) and had a kickass trip. This trip would create a empty void or "Open Trench" in his mind which would later inspire the most stupefying adventure in history.

(In case you were wondering, Johnny discovered porn at the age of 9, but unfortunately it was bestiality and it permanently warped his lustful thoughts. This incident is how this tale started. Because of the beastful lust he got a job at a zoo. A zoo that papers would later describe as a desirable and horrific place filled with electronic w****s and robotic dildoes.)

While at Johnny's job at the dildoe filled zoo, a talent scout spied this sad shell of a creature, and begged him to come with him to try out for a spot on a new play he was recruiting for. Being the naïve idiot that Johnny was, he enthusiastically agreed. Now the real reason that the talent scout was interested in Johnny was due to a bet. The bet was that the scout couldn't find the most pitiful wreck of a life in New York City. Well, he did, and in doing so won 13 grand in cash.

So the moral of the story is, a******s are everywhere, and in order to succeed one has to use the short handedness of others. It's a great way to place yourself up in the high and mighty clouds. And remember, they don't matter, they aren't even human anymore, there a wreck, an accident, a freak of nature, they are so low they don't even matter. Right?

(If you cant tell, the moral is sardonic, and is meant to make people notice that being an a*s to people just because they're "Different" isn't an excuse, it's what's wrong with mankind.)

© 2008 Silent Pacer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

133 Views
Added on March 21, 2008

Author

Silent Pacer
Silent Pacer

Middle of Nowhere



About
I'm Me, and sometimes me, but only half of the time, then I become something that resembles me. But in all seriousness, I am looking for constructive criticism about my work since I am trying to fur.. more..

Writing