Apology

Apology

A Poem by Silent Pacer

I Apologize 

For breaking

A promise

I made to you

 

Which I stated

That I’d always

Be there for you

 

Please forgive me for this

It was not my intention

To ever hurt you

© 2008 Silent Pacer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A heart felt compasition of words . Short and to the point . Not cluttered together or wordy. The ability to get such a strong message across within so few words show ....talent. Bravo.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Odd thing about this poem is that, even though there is nothing in the lines of imagery, nothing in the lines of solid emotion, and nothing in the ways of wording, for some reason, the emotions that are trying to be conveyed make it across to the reader. All in all, I like it, more than anything, for its simplicity. Sometimes that's all you really need.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the reason Apologize is capitalized is well, the most prominant is that i wanted to stress that i was sorry... and yeah, I do agree that simple is better. You have a great point about that, it also allows others to see themselves in the work.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I wonder, why is "Apologize" capitalized?

And in my opinion, the simplicity makes this good. It lets me consider the infinite possibilities...

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2008

Author

Silent Pacer
Silent Pacer

Middle of Nowhere



About
I'm Me, and sometimes me, but only half of the time, then I become something that resembles me. But in all seriousness, I am looking for constructive criticism about my work since I am trying to fur.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..