Full eBook, All Chapters. Enjoy...

Full eBook, All Chapters. Enjoy...

A Chapter by Santosh Jha
"

You are born of scam; shall die in scam. Everyone is scamming others. What better expected of the most depraved-dangerous half animal-half human, 7.5-billion strong species? Fear, anger, attitude, den

"

 

We Are A Scam

By Santosh Jha

**

 

Copyright 2020 Santosh Jha

**

 

 

License Notes

Thank you for downloading this free eBook. Although this is a free eBook, it remains the copyrighted property of the author, and may not be reproduced, copied and distributed for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Thanks for your support.

**

 

> > > > > > > > >

< < < < < < < < <

 

 

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Grief is the most potent energy of Creation. It is the primeval Causality of eternal Evolution. All Marvels of world are deep and embedded expressions of Grief and Pain. Sadly, only a handful can truly realize and internalize Grief to miraculous Revelation. Tragically; Marvels become tools to deny Grief itself. When Grief is denied, Compassion is eclipsed and Reality mystified. Humanity is genius in Enterprise of Denial and Deception of Reality. The Scam is thus immortalized

/ ^ / ^ / ^ / ^ / ^ / ^ / ^ / ^ /

 

 

 

*****

 

 

` ` ` `        /` /` /` /` /

 

O Creator, They Haven’t And Won’t Understand My Talks,

Give Them Other Hearts, If Can’t Give Me Other Language…

-- Mirza Ghalib

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

At The Very Outset…!

Inevitability is a huge element for enterprising a change. Optionlessness; its calamitous suffocation, has the energy that can usher in unimaginable transformations. It has, in the long history; though only occasionally, haphazardly. However, human Consciousness is a legendary Con Artist, as it can and it does adroitly construct ingenious Denials and Deceptions to make all inevitabilities and optionlessnesses of Reality disappear in thin air. Human civilization and culture is the amazing and powerful journey of humans on diverse roads to Denials and Deceptions �" of Self and Others…

Thousand soldiers of fear-empire, heavily armed with weaponry of denials, stand constant guard at the Portals of Reality; blocking entry into the precarious yet powerfully potentialed cosmos of reality. Only a handful Brave-Hearts; few men and women of genius and resolve, who defeat the army to enter the ‘dreaded’ world of Reality, are rewarded with a treasure, 99.9 percent humans never have access to.

Reality, its expansive holism and suffocation of its inevitability-optionlessness is hugely unsettling for average human �" the 99.9 percent. Most humans, with their un-evolved animalistic consciousnesses, cannot even perceive the Reality and its Essence of inevitability and optionlesssness, in its entirety and holism. Knowledge and wisdom of Reality therefore has never been core competence and primary Operating Prudence for most people in the long history of humanity.

Denial and deception of Reality is so deeply and laterally embedded in vast domains of subconscious mind states that anyone with advocacy of Reality and its true knowledge becomes unforgivable Enemy of humanity. We all know; how humanity has been massively brutal with all ‘enemies’. Fear is cannibalistic; more powerful the animal, higher the intensity of instinctive urge to kill its own. Human is the worst animal with long established history of killing its own species in millions. Those humans, who fear the most; especially their own death, kill the most; in vast numbers.

There is a hypothesis, which says, ‘At any given time or stage of evolution, the total quantum of stupidity always remains constant as inevitable entropic probabilities require this critical mass and energy to journey towards finality of mortality’. This seems true as long history of humanity corroborates it.

The contemporary world immaculately showcases this hypothesis in its optimality. In modern human world, many times more people lose their lives because of their own stupidity or that of others, than any single other cause of mortality, like disease or anything else. The world has just witnessed, how stupidities of few on top and that of the mass majority of average men and women, has killed many times more people than this virus could otherwise have. The denials and deceptions kill most. The world is witnessing this stark reality. This is nothing new. Human history is full of far more colossal stupidities and much more disastrous outcomes. Do we need to name them…!

A handful of depraved, dangerous and insane leadership of humanity �" political, social or religious; can and they always do, devise and design calamitous enterprises, which have potentials for massive pain, sufferings and even death for people they lead. Yet, they could never have and still cannot be successful in their nefarious designs if they had no support from this critical mass of stupidity and hypocrisy of humanity. It is this constant quantum of critical mass, which blissfully invites and installs those to lead them, who otherwise and ideally should have been in either prisons or asylums. Consciousness is God and equally Devil…! This Is Scam

Evolution works this way. Evolution always invests its best of resources to ensure the eternal energy of this critical mass (the 99.9 percent) of stupidity (ignorance). This has been the Constant, throughout in the long history of humanity and still is. Scams are human design and evolution ensures; the critical mass has the cognition to love it!

Then, it seems, stupidity and hypocrisy of humanity is essential and inevitable tools of Reality. If so, what purpose and utility does then the knowledge and wisdom of Reality has? If entropic probabilities are inevitably optionless, what can knowledge do?

Knowledge has utility and purpose…! Sure; it has; it always had, for those, who care �" the 0.1 percent…!

Since thousands of years, some of our very worthy ancestors; who had the intelligence and courage to face the worst, life made them to, and internalize the Grief that ensued, have already unraveled Reality for us. The grief and pain was the causality that made them unravel the marvels of Reality. The Compassion, which emanates out of internalization of grief made them do it. What a contemporary compassionate person can do and does; is to present them in new set of words, with novelty of references and adding the evolving elements of knowledge, which modern science has come up with.

The only justification of ‘wording’ the Reality again is that the grief and pain are omnipotent, omnipresent and they keep prompting compassion in handful of people. It is this compassion, which ensures that all goodness and wellness ideas and words need be repeated and retold, to add to their all-pervasiveness. This in turn ensures; a handful of people, who care; who have the galvanized potential of consciousness, may save some time and energy in their personal journey to their own inevitability.

Writing for me is an enterprise in self-negation. I am in peaceful acceptance of the futility of words as carriers of intent and content. Still, I write, continuing with this 43rd eBook and if life allows, shall keep writing, negating my own deep sense of futility of the exercise. I write just for the sake of my compassion and humble self-belief that whatever I have internalized in life through a long and painful process of learning and especially unlearning; must be documented, so that if probability has it, someone; who cares; may save some precious time and energy in his or her own internalization process.

This probably is what one may accept as an inheritance worth half a dime. Compassion is what I inherited and compassion is what I can leave as legacy. I dedicate my writings to that someone, who shares my humility for acceptance of compassion. Thanks…!

**

 

<<<      >>>

The world has 50 percent food surplus and yet one billion people are starved.

Rich countries have 300-400 percent supplies of the calorie needs of people

yet one billion people are critically undernourished. Average of 30 percent and

maximum of 40 percent food is wasted by humanity and yet, one billion

humans can’t have enough food to eat. Still, humans proudly say,

God created us and made us, What We Are…!

 

We Are A Scam; We Are A Species In Denial… Of REALITY

<<<      >>>

 

 

PREFACE

Amazing, not it is, by any means that almost 3000 years back, some genius of the early humans could decipher it and even document it. Anyone, with true knowledge of Reality, can decode it, as this knowledge is something, which is already embedded in cognitive states of mind consciousness. Reality and its true and Holistic knowledge is not something someone creates; it is there since universe was created. That is why; someone could decipher it thousands of years back; as it was there for everyone to unravel it. A human is only a potential. This potential took billions of years to evolve. An individual human has only a lifetime to attain it! So tragic!

Most still cannot, despite its continued availability for the same. It was, is and shall always be available for revelation, as it is seeded in the consciousness. This complete, perfect and holistic Knowledge of Reality is a must for every human being. Still, only a handful feels the need of; in all expanse of time. Why?

This is the Scam…! This is the scam of the human design. This is the scam of the Consciousness, which vast majority of people have no idea about. This is the scam of the way Reality is unraveled to average human Cognition; making 99.9 percent people fall victim to the scam. And; the worst part of the scam is that the scammed victims in turn keep scamming others and this entire human world turns into a Mega Theatre of scammed consciousnesses, cognitions and causalities. This, the 99.9 percent people are happily unaware of and still in perfect bliss of ignorance. When scam becomes the mass majority reality, where is the need of questioning its futility; where is any unease about the scam?

All wisdoms say �" humans are designed to live in state of ‘oblivion’, a state of instinctive semi-conscious continuity of nothingness, a state of blissful inertia, a status quoist comfort zone; a happy virtual world of perceived and imaginative actualities. To jolt oneself out of this, to eject out of this ‘nothingness’ to full and absolute ‘everythingness’, one must muster up the courage to challenge itself; something a handful of humanity has done since four million years. This is the doorway to common sense; evolution confirms it…

The wisdom, the holistic knowledge, has always been there and has only improved in its expressions; thanks to the geniuses of science. Yet, larger humanity, its so-called leadership and cultures have never felt the need to position Knowledge of Reality as the singular survival eligibility of humanity. Skepticism has been an enemy; it still is.

It is there, for even the most stupid person on Earth, to see and realize that most animals have same body parts like we humans and they work the same way for millions of species. It is probably the easiest acceptance that humans are only one of the millions of animal species, the Earth is populated with. Humans are essentially animals. The only difference is that humans have very evolved and complex brain mechanisms, engendering a consciousness, which is much complicated and therefore more aware, enabled in certain ways, yet, more entropic than most advanced animals. This consciousness is a huge Scam of Evolution and scientists have begun to unravel it in amazingly detailed ways. This scammed consciousness makes humans the most corrupted and potentially the most dangerous animal of the universe. The world we live in; confirms it beyond doubt!

Humanity still cannot accept this simple and stark reality. We humans are born like most animals and have the body-brain design of an animal. We can only grow and evolve as Human, provided, we empower our stupid and scammed consciousness to an evolved stage through knowledge. We humans are more calamitous than wildest of animals as we have consciousness, which is scammed. That is why for peace, stability, sanity and order, human world needs to De-Scam this consciousness through a knowledge training structure and that too for long years. This has never happened and shall never ever happen!

Humanity has not accepted that we are not born humans but probably can grow and evolve in time, if handed a well planned and executed knowledge imparting regime of long years. Human is only a potential and till it is not attained, a human is the most scandalous and catastrophic animal of the universe. The potential does not come with age and status. It is not an auto-attainment. It is attained only through a long and persevered mind training process, which a systematic and institutional knowledge mechanism can put in. Majority of humans however refuse to accept the true and real knowledge and blissfully waste 25 years of life, learning livelihood skills. What a waste! Even an animal wastes not a second in ensuring its livelihood!

This is another scam, which humanity has flourished since ages as most humans, even in 21st century age of science, stupidly believe, they are creations of superior will, born as something specially endowed and already in possession of all knowledge to happily live a life of joy and prosperity. And, what they need is only the skills to amass wealth and live in best of comfort and consumption.

That is why 99.9 percent of humans in all ages remain a variegated mix of animal and human. Only a handful has the true and right eligibility to qualify as humans. Naturally, human world in all times, including the contemporary age, has been worse than that of animals with ills and troubles, the animal world cannot even imagine in wildest of their dreams…

It is better to challenge ourselves. Ideal it is to own the questions. The un-quenching energy of incessant skepticism is embedded in our design. We only need to be aware enough to accept the inevitability and indispensability of questions and suitably change, to correct ourselves, as it feels disastrous, when others point out mistakes in us. Moreover, others may not have the perseverance to keep telling you that you need to change. And; the change is not a small one; rather a complete change which has the scary potential of unsettling people.

There is a saying which goes like, ‘The questions you possess is half your destiny, the answers you accept remains the other half but, both halves of destinies are poorly linked by a narrow strip of pathway or a bridge called innocence of consciousness, across an ocean of dualism.’ What is this bridge about and what this dualism stands for?

There always have been questions, which help us extend our domain of wisdom. Number of questions we accept, more we open ourselves to newer probabilities of realism. We however, usually, happily restrict ourselves to fewer questions as questions unsettle our comfort. It is natural that people with fewer questions shall have wherewithal of lesser answers. Some may have questions but not the bridge between answers and their questions. Rather, most people burn their own bridges and isolate their consciousness from Reality.

Ignorance is bliss and knowledge surely opens floodgates of painful realities. Knowledge has the instinctive build up to unsettle us and that is why most of us run away from true knowledge of Reality and happily live the whole life in perceived beliefs. But then; bliss of ignorance and part knowledge come with five calamitous elements of �" Fear, Anger, Attitude, Denial and Deception. They are generic and embedded to bliss of ignorance. Even early humans 3000 years back could decipher this Reality. Modern humans in 21st century can’t. These five elements keep vast majority of masses in Scammed Consciousness. They shall never accept a question, which threatens to unsettle their world of perceptional realities. Naturally, no answer of sanity can ever be a probability.

It is not tough to understand and accept that the Scam of mind Consciousness never allows Sanity, Poise and Peace. The scammed consciousness shall then infest and confront others with fear, anger, attitude, denial and deception. The cyclicality of it shall keep accentuating till it makes the whole world a theatre of mega scam, which it already is!

Most people restrict and even constrict knowledge by closing their minds to many questions and ideas, which they feel uncomfortable with. Our knowledge is the base material from which most of our lasting joys, poise, wellness and excellence are created. This happens because; only true knowledge can free us from the calamitous effects of fear, anger, attitude, denial and deception. This knowledge is a product of a magnanimous mind consciousness, which allows and lets even uncomfortable and unfriendly ideas and questions sink in. What sinks in; stays, and knowledge is a function of this memory of fruitfully processed experiences, which stays after deep sinking in.

Knowledge, like all realities, takes dialectical path. It starts with ignorance is bliss situation. Pour in first few streams of knowledge and the antithesis is created. The antithesis breeds in unsettling emotions as it exposes a person to new realities, which he or she has not been used to. Most people drop out of the journey at this stage of antithesis. Those who are aware, they understand that antithesis is also ephemeral and continue their journey with more knowledge. This brings them to the stage of synthesis, where fear, insecurity, unease, anger, attitude begin to melt away. As the journey is continued and dialectical processes are repeated many times, one reaches to the stage where the real and true fruition of finality is attained.

At the very outset, when we are talking about the scam of consciousness and the magic knowledge does on not only de-scamming us but also arriving at the greatest experience of life-living, it is ideal that we understand it clearly with an example; probably the most powerful example for all of us.

Let us talk about it…

> > > > >

The best and singular example is about Death �" Mortality. Death is one single objective and inevitable Reality, which 99.9 percent people fear and stand in perpetual denial of, all throughout their lives. Most people are subconsciously trained into this denial of Reality of Death since childhood as this denial is the transcendental and primeval hypocrisy of humanity since millions of years. The denial and the resultant hypocritical deception of inevitability of the Reality of Death is not even a subconscious cultural training but very much an unconscious wired behavior now. This is scam. This scam is probably the mother of all infinite scams, which humanity has engineered and managed well since millions of years.

We need to understand this scam �" the Death, the Fear and the Denial

Before we begin to talk further, we need to accept that Fear and consequential denial/deception is scammed cognition of any Reality. When we lack knowledge or when we do have only ‘part’ knowledge of a Reality, the subconscious mind promptly engenders the element of fear. It is somehow an auto-process of body-brain mechanism. The subconscious design of Fight and Flight is embedded in our brain states this way for our survival optimization. It is the animal within us. But we are not only animals; we are part human too. Fear may optimize survival but then, it shall load consciousness with scammed cognitions; unleashing anger, attitude, denial and deception…

Let us elaborate it. We all know we are all going to die someday. Not only this; we all also know that death can come any moment and in any form. This inevitability and unpredictability installs fear in 99.9 percent of us. Fear is installed to deny it and stand in deception of the inevitability and ever-present probability of Death. It is the way humanity has survived since ages. The denial and deception is primary hypocrisy of humanity. Only a handful has the courage and will to go beyond denial and unravel full knowledge about Death and mortality. When we do it, a novel experience comes up; subsiding fear and deception. When we continue with the knowledge, fear almost vanishes and is replaced by a beautifully meaningful experience and feeling. Let us talk about it.

Sit in perfect peace and poise. Begin to think that you are now alive and know so much about so many things. You have your possessions and attainments. These two elements fill you up with feelings of importance, responsibility, pride, joy, et al. Think about how nothing of these was there before your birth. Not a day, month, year, decade, century, millennium but; more than 14 billion years happened and you experienced nothing about them. What you got to know about them after you were born and attained consciousness, is just a frame of picture accommodating key information about these 14 billion years. You do it and a myriad of emotions and feelings traverse through your mind consciousness. Fear, however is probably either missing, or is just a passing feeling. Why?

Now, next, in the same poised and peaceful mode, start thinking about how not a day, month, year, decade, century, millennium, 14 billion years but; infinite time shall come and you shall not witness and experience anything as You Are Dead. Try to internalize this future nothingness, after your death, deep within your consciousness. Try this internalization with intensity that nothingness shall be not for days, months, years, decades, centuries, millenniums, few billion years; but for infinite time. Within minutes, fear, even uncontrolled panic shall engulf you and you shall stand up and flee away from the thought. If this does not happen; in most probability, you have not internalized this in right earnest and intensity. It is also human design. A Scam, which deceives internalization of reality!

Let us understand. There are two parts of the nothingness (absolute vacuum) associated with our existence and its consciousness. First nothingness; equally massive and beyond possible perception of our brains (consciousness plexus), is one, which precedes our birth. This nothingness usually does not instill fear in us. Or, may be the fear is there but either very manageable or mixed with amazement and other cognate emotions. It is only the second nothingness, succeeding our death, which triggers off massive fear and flight/denial action. It is wired in our design and mechanism.

Now, the next step is continuation on the same path. Do the exercise again. Sincere and honest internalization of nothingness is very crucial. We shall elaborate it later. It may take a few times before you shall realize that the fear has begun to diminish and there is a slow but definitively growing emotion of grief replacing fear. This grief shall initially be mixed with fear and cognate elements but as you keep repeating the experiment with more and more peace and poise, the grief shall become pure and shall be so intense that it shall create a Big Void inside you.

This vacuum however shall not unsettle you. The grief must become pure and over-encompassing in your consciousness. The purity of grief must also be sincerely internalized. It is the first stage of initiation of synthesis. The antithesis is fear, which melts as synthesis arrives.

It has to be understood as why there is this insistence on internalization of the nothingness, vacuum or void. Internalization of nothingness is not a new reality, which we are talking in 21st century. This idea was originated around 3000 years back and some genius of our early forefathers practiced it to perfection. This is also some reality, which is cross-cultural and therefore proves that it is very well a faculty and facility embedded in consciousness itself.

When we internalize nothingness, we actually do the primary step of unlearning the scam of our consciousness, which we have infested our sub-consciousness and unconsciousness with since childhood. This nothingness is in its holism means a process of attaining perfect and complete freedom from the scams. Most arrived and truly empowered people have in past said that human life is always in a cage, chains or slavery, which every aware person must break free from. This nothingness or vacuum is primary process of actual and absolute freedom.

In ancient western philosophy, they say, ‘Don’t Be, You Shall Be’. This actually is the innocent and simple exhortation to attain nothingness. It is in this infinitely endless process of ‘Being’, through which an average person enslaves himself or herself. That is why it is a call not to fall in trap of ‘Being-ness’. Do not be and you shall automatically be what you have to be.

And, what you have to be?

Most people behave and act in a way, which at one point of time is available for decision to their minds, which is an autonomous and random mix of their nature and nurture. Science says, causalities create cognitions in us and not the vice versa. This means, we may think and feel that we are acting and behaving in a way, which we have decided for ourselves but actually, we do not choose stimuli (causality) from the milieus, rather the milieus decide them for us. This makes lots of difference in what we feel as ‘I Do’ and what actually ‘I Is Made To Do’. This is scam.

This is what we have talked about as a person being a slave of the causalities; he or she thinks they have chosen but not. One needs well galvanized mind training to be largely independent of both these elements of nature and nurture, which actually enslave people. This empowerment then enables a person to have a facility where neither instinct, nor the cultural elements decide his or her long-term conscious behavior and acts. Rather, in one’s deep and evolved higher consciousness, the empowered self decides, what should ideally present the decision-matrix for his or her mind. This is what ancient Indian philosophy called the higher consciousness being in ‘Witness-Mode’ to see, supervise and monitor the self itself…

The process is simple. The Being-ness is slave of causalities, which the milieus present. And suitably, how a person behaves or acts, is decided by the cognition, which one’s nature and nurture shapes up in reaction to the causalities. All this happens in subconscious auto-process �" the instinctive reactionary Being-ness. The internalization of nothingness and the vacuum liberates a person from this enslaved beingness. Then, the evolved higher consciousness, standing as a witness to everything, which either the milieu or others present, is at his or her objective and highly aware free will to choose and decide, what he or she can accept as the optimal decision-matrix of appropriate behavior…

… This Is What We Have To Be…

This enables the person to have infinite shades of personalities. This neutrality, objectivity and plasticity of the ‘witness-mode’ consciousness is a position of compassion, from where one becomes a catalyst for wellness to others, even while retaining his or her own true self deep inside. This can happen only when we internalize nothingness. And this internalization can happen only when death, mortality is accepted and nothingness is no more denied. If we want to be what we have to be, there is no choice but to accept mortality and internalize nothingness…

In Oriental traditions, especially in Yoga philosophy and Taoism, there is an insistence of breaking free of enslavement of elements, which in an auto-process shapes up and decides your reactionary and animalistic ‘Being’. The nothingness is insisted in all ancient philosophies. In quantum physics and super string theory, the idea of non-local consciousness is also seems to be the same.

This nothingness has to be understood and internalized. Humans have unraveled it as early as 3000 years back that there is a huge trouble in human design and this trouble is our consciousness, this subjective and personal sense of ‘I’ or ‘Me’. Therefore, there is no escape from grief, pain, turmoil, sufferings and ordeals. There are two routes to emancipation from the grief, pain, et al. First, we attain nothingness, attain full detachment and then remain in this state of non-being-ness. Secondly, we attain nothingness, live up this detachment in full and then, continue the life in the society and family but with objective and detached being-ness. But, the second option shall also be possible only when this nothingness is first internalized.

That is why it is so critical to patiently and perseveredly practice the art of attainment of nothingness. Keep up with the above-mentioned exercise and very soon, you shall arrive at a stage of evolved higher consciousness, where the grief shall transform into the most stabilizing and precious emotion of life-living �" Compassion. Like grief, the compassion shall also initially come mixed with cognate impurities. However, continued journey into familiarity and knowledge of nothingness shall remove all impurities and finally; the pure and pious compassion shall shine and muffle your consciousness. The pure compassion shall become like gravity around a planet. This is human within us. Compassion is the halo around a human, which shines because of the homeostatic treasure within us.

There is no humanly coined and designed word in any language, which can describe what it feels like when pure compassion becomes your consciousness. It fills up all nothingness and there is not a particle of space left in consciousness to allow any other emotion and element �" Fear, Anger, Attitude, Denial, Deception… Nothing!

This is the consciousness where all scams vanish. Reality and its holistic knowledge has only singular element of compassion. This higher consciousness with compassion shall unleash and infest others only with compassion. The De-Scammed consciousness is the seed of a human world full of compassion, affection, fraternity, assimilation and dignity for all. And; you shall qualify to become a Human �" leaving 99.9 percent to enter 0.1 percent…!

< < < < <

 

Everything begins with acceptance; the conscious rejection of denial. There are questions and they are important because only when we accept questions, we move to discover the answers, which are already there. This is the singular objective road to knowledge building. Wisdom or knowledge too comes in stages; they are not usually arrived at suddenly. Like answers, questions are also born and evolved in time and space dimensions. Long history of humanity shows us how key life-living questions evolved in stages; their answers too were unraveled in stages and kept evolving. That is why we have to constantly move away and beyond our current state of mind consciousness, which has the instinctive inclination for accepting and be happy with comfort of inertia of few questions, their subjectively created answers and denying most of the questions.

The 21st century; the contemporary times we all are living in, has one big question for all of us. It is �" How far we shall continue to deny Reality and live this Scam?

May be, a pandemic like COVID-19 shakes humanity and its stupid systems, making some people realize how scammed everything humanity has and how calamitously we all live in an imaginative world of stupidity and hypocrisy. But, things like this have not happened new to humanity. Humanity has never come out of the scam, despite huge crises like the Corona pandemic before. Rather, this itself becomes a great opportunity for scammed humanity to run deeper roots of more scams in the minds of people. Why?

This eBook shall investigate the question in entirety and holism with a scientific perspective. It shall not only elaborate and investigate the scam but also the Reality and Reality of Reality. The eBook shall unleash all ‘deniable’ questions and it shall investigate all probable answers.

It is a humble request that content of this eBook may not always seem very pleasurable as we are dealing with many aspects, which populist benchmarks have labeled as sort of taboo. Deconstructing death surely is not congenial. Therefore, do kindly Persevere as this De-Scamming of consciousness needs it in loads. Thanks.

**

 

 

Let Us Begin…

What Is A Scam? It is not a question, which we can ignore…

There is a pressing need to understand the meaning and implications of the term scam in its holism. Not that we do not know about it as everywhere, almost every day, one way or other, we come across this word. Rather, we have sort of accepted scam as part of and way of life in contemporary world.

However, there is a rather deep and life-defining implication of the idea and its universality called scam. We need to unravel it…

Literal meaning of scam; or what is there in pop perception, is somehow only a partial interpretation of larger reality, which the term scam envelops. Scam, in popular perception, means an ingenious but insincere and untruthful plan or mechanism to make money. So, largely, something to qualify as scam, it has to have two basic elements �" Fraud and Profit. If we zero down to one single element that defines Scam, it has to be deceit �" Deception.

Somehow, when we look into deeper aspects of this reality of deception and holism of tricking people into something; we can happily accept; this is something almost everyone does �" deception and tricking the Reality; mostly to others, for personal gains. So, if we segregate the element of money-making and instead replace it with more generalist idea of gain, we broaden the scope of scam. This then envelops almost every living being; not only humans. Why?

Scientific studies confirm; all animals instinctively do Deception and Tricking �" for survival optimization! This means �" deception is embedded in body-mind mechanism; entrenched in life-living and well integrated inevitability in Reality. Does this mean �" Scam is inseparable part of Reality? Can we say; Scam is a cosmic construct?

This however is not something we are concerned about. We have more valid and critical question and therefore, we must zero down only to the last singular answer…

To say, that we all are in some way or other; or in varying degrees, Scamsters, is nothing new. We all know it but stand in inventive denials. This denial of ‘probable’ scams is omnipresent in our relationships, life-living and personal beliefs. We all know it better than others that not only we willfully stand in denial of other’s scams to us, but also those, we do to others. This denial business is probably one domain of human life-living, where hypocrisy is minimum; otherwise…!

Therefore, we are not discussing those issues, which we all are already aware and even have a fair amount of acceptance too. What we are interested in deciphering here is macrocosmic, holistic or larger picture of the idea called scam and its universality in human world. For this to happen, we first need to broad-base the nature and scope of scam in our perceptional world.

 

Scam is essentially a deception of what is popularly accepted as Reality. It is like, I believe and accept something as Real and someone tricks me to accept something else as the same or even better than what I already accept as Real and True…

 

There is an infinite universe of perceptional reality and we all happily live in it. It is only natural that it is instinctive in the part of not only humans but millions of complex organisms to trick others to accept something as Reality. This is done for a gain �" survival optimization.

For example, a wife clearly sees her husband indulging in inappropriate behavior with other women but she says, ‘Oh! He is just a bit naughty.’ The woman is scamming herself. The husband can also scam her, if need be, and would love to scam his wife by saying, ‘I was just tickling her funny bone.’

In some ways, scamming is then an instinctive and inventive artistry, wired in body-brain plexus of all living beings. Rather, it is an evolved instinct of almost all living organisms. In humans however, this instinct gets the best support of intelligence to raise it to the level of artistry and add more venom to it. When we all live in a world of infinite perceptions about Reality, there is smart and inventive competition among living beings to optimize survival potentials (gain-maximization) by deceiving or tricking others to accept some Reality as valid and genuine one, which may not be as it is made to look and exist. Therefore, everything is a game of ‘Optimization’ and it beautifully fits into the innate scheme of things in nature. How?

Reality is never singular; we all know that. Our own human world is full of infinite shades of realities, which we term as personal truths or subjective ones but equally valid and true for those who have it, live by it and even die for it. Therefore, My Reality may not be Your Reality and the vice-versa. Naturally, You and I have to compete with our subjective realities, if we are restricted to survive in a closed milieu. Optimization instinct is in all of us but whether You or I is a better scamster, shall depend on how much intelligence one adds to this instinct of scamming. That is why humans invest such premium on intelligence and smartness…

So, we all play smart and remain invested in the perpetual game of one-upmanship intelligence about attempting to make others accept a Reality, which stands profitable for us. However, in popular vocabulary, this is not called scam but intelligence or smartness; thanks to instinctive propensity of mind consciousness for denial. It shall become scam; in popular public acceptance, if the money-gain is involved or in anyway, it transgresses the boundaries of prevailing laws of the land, which itself is not singular. Also, given the wide support scamsters have in politics, religion, judicial system, governments and cultures; it is highly probable that only .01 percent of all valid scams get busted and scamsters punished. But, we are not talking about these scams…

This populist smartness-intelligence element is unashamedly flaunted and celebrated in every sphere of contemporary human world �" politics, commerce, cultures, religion, academics, art, society, family, et al. And, most of us are ever-willing to accept the biggest of scamsters (smart-achievers) in all these domains as celebrities and go out of ways to ape them with fanfare. Why?

If we look at the macrocosmic picture, we can readily accept that essentially, the core culprit of humanity is the innate Plurality of Reality. As there are infinite shades of Reality, there stands an embedded potential of infinite probabilities of Scams �" deceptions and tricks about presenting a Reality. As humans are essentially belief-led species; never instinctively curious about reality or factuality, it is amazingly easy for a man or woman to believe anything, which a smart trickster can make him or her to. This belief-based personal reality is a facilitative space, which makes scam an easy and often a spontaneous proposition. The smart operators in politics, religion and commerce use this facility to scam millions and ensure their profit maximization.

Scientifically speaking, humans have this instinctive urge to know. Our consciousness is designed for this inquisitiveness to optimize survival. This however is the seed of most human problems. Science says, ‘In our need to know, we readily adopt; become convicted of, literally hundreds of thousands of beliefs, based on our interpretation of our experiences, personal inferences, assumptions, probabilities, deductions, inductions, syllogisms, the beliefs of others, and myriad generalities. Most of these are subjective and subconscious’. Therefore, naturally, most, what an average person accepts as ‘I Know’, are beliefs; not facts.

This reality, which modern science has begun to understand and unravel, has been deciphered around 3000 years back and has been well documented in ancient India’s Yoga philosophy. It details the troubles of human belief system and cognitive conflations in a very objective way. How and why? As we have said before, reality is not what anyone can create. It is already there, since ages and anyone, who has this galvanized and evolved consciousness, can understand it, as those handfuls did around 3000 years back.

The core idea is; if there is one reality for not only 7.5 billion people but all zillions of living beings, there can probably be no deception, no trick and no duality of acceptance. A computer probably cannot scam other computer; given they have same hardware-software design; or even otherwise! Humans can! They can make one computer scam another one. And they always do…

This Plurality of Reality is the primary culprit of almost all ills of humanity. Scams or any other behavioral malaise of human world are only the innate and embedded manifestations of this core and critical realism that Reality is never singular. This one scam is the mother of all scams. Tragically; this is our design!

For example; the biggest and most widespread ‘scam’ for humanity is probably the religion. There are over 4000 religions and millions of gods and goddesses. People also clearly know about this larger Reality about Reality of Religion and Gods. Yet, majority of humans still do not accept the scam and never cease to get scammed. Religion is one single platform, which probably scams most people and in most ingenious ways. In long history of humanity, these faith-based scammed cognitions have killed millions of humans and still continue to kill thousands. Most of us know very well who are the scamsters, who are scammed and how. Still, we do not come out of the scam. This happens because the Reality of Divinity has infinite shades and it is possible because of different perceptional realities and belief-systems of every other human. Scam is our design.

If in more than ten thousand years of human civilization, the humanity could not be wise enough to accept this scam and make appropriate collective corrective measures; despite few geniuses in all timeline warning against it; it is more than clear that human species is the worst scammers of the universe. The contemporary humans of 21st century are worse than worst of the scamsters because, they survive primarily owing to objective scientific and technological knowledge of collective humanity and still, dump it all to stand in blind and deaf denial of the transcendental scam. It also clearly proves that it is the human design to live, prosper and continue in scam. This is key aspect of the scam we shall deal with later…

For that matter, science is also a huge platform for scam. Loads of people are scammed by tricksters making them believe that something is scientific, even when they are essentially a gimmick. It happens because science also is not singular in the large perceptional world of humanity. Different people have different ideas, notions and beliefs about science and therefore, it is easy to scam people in the name of science too. This is the trouble of the human design! When God can be scammed; why not science! Essentially, for most humans; knowledge does not matter; only faith and belief matters and therefore, only that knowledge is accepted by most humans, which suit their faith-belief-structure. The plurality of reality prospers and so does the scam…

Most scams smartly mix up reality with deception. Be it religion or science, both become tools for scam primarily because scamsters intelligently create a hypothesis based on Reality and then top it up with Deception. For example, there are zillions of nutritional supplements and vigor enhancing prescriptions in the markets and people buy them in loads. It is a multi-billion dollar industry. All of them shall tell you that it has minerals; it has those chemicals and other nutrients, which science has proved to be critical for health. True. But then, nobody shall tell you that there is no scientific evidence of foolproof health benefit of external supplementation of minerals and chemicals. Minerals are critical for health is scientific fact but then scam enters the domain when supplements claim they are great for health as they have them. Science keeps telling you that some of these supplements can actually harm you but nobody takes it seriously. This scammed life-living is our design…

Moreover, it is also known to everyone that health and vitality is a holistic idea. Minerals, vitamins et al may be great but they are only one small ‘part’ of the holism of healthy life-living and overall wellness. Taking supplements itself may just be a small ‘part’ of the overall regime of health-vitality enterprise. However, the adverts of the supplements scam you, trick our mind consciousness by presenting them as the thing for health, vigor and wellness. These scams billions of people happily buy. This scam is our design.

For example, it is a scientific fact that vitamin C is crucial for wellness and human body does not produce it. Therefore, people need to eat food rich in Vitamin C. However, it is not scientifically proven whether oral pills loaded with Vitamin C can be as good and effective as natural food. But, people buy and consume them in loads believing that it is great stuff. This is scam…

However, we are discussing scam not for all these troubles of humanity. We are into the holism of scam for a larger purpose. It is arrived when we get into the core reality of not only scam but its Causality. This is what we are doing. We are attempting to gradually arrive at the core causality of scam. When we accept scam as a shade of reality, which is not reality but a deception or trick of Reality; we arrive at the holism of scam. Scam is essentially a shade of reality, which means; it has elements of or parts of the Reality but loads of fake or unreal elements, intentionally or unintentionally done for gains.

This hypothesis about the broad-based definition of scam brings us to the core causality of all scams. Scam happens because there is part knowledge or acceptance of a Reality. People usually know a small bit; part information and have little inclination to have full and complete knowledge of a Reality. This propensity to grab and relish ‘partial’ truths and happily ignore the holism; is our design. This part knowledge, or what we can call as knowledge of just a shade of the holism of Reality makes us susceptible to scam. Scam can happen only when there is part knowledge. This ignorance about the holism of Reality actually creates a scam. This is some innate potential, anyone can be lured to avail and scam others to optimize survival potentials. All humans scam others in one way or the other. We then scam more to erect a façade of denial.

Be it religion, be it science, be it business and commerce, be it politics; most scams happen with those people who are trigger happy with their partial knowledge and are not inclined to update their knowledge to the holism of Reality. The vast majority of those people, who prioritize faith over knowledge, are easiest prey of scams as their faith has veritable mix of reality and beliefs. It happens because scam is not an act or external process of deception. It is essentially a vast domain of consciousness, where there is vacuum of uncertainty; because of lack of knowledge about the holism of Reality.

Every day, loads of scammed info are intentionally circulated in personal media, social media and even the mass media. The broad and universal intention of the scamsters floating such scammed information is to create multitude of shades of a reality so that majority of people should remain uncertain about the true and real Reality. When people have multitude of ‘part’ knowledge, it is the ideal situation for scamsters. Scam is essentially about flooding the milieus with plurality of reality, so that collective unconscious of majority of people remains multi-dimensionally faith-centric, rather than singularly knowledge-centric.

For example, it is estimated that around 25 percent of internet users are scammed involving billions of dollars. This is the figure of those, who are scammed of their moneys. If we include those, whose personal data have been compromised or have fallen prey to fake information, et al, we may very well have half the internet users falling prey to one or other form of scams. This means, over 2 billion people have been scammed just because they use some devise run on internet. Globally, there are awareness efforts to educate average people about these scam ways. In this domain, the scam happens most and people easily fall prey to primarily because computers, smart phones, internet, et al are still new thing for most people and even while they use the devices reasonably well, they have little knowledge about the vast world of artificial intelligence and its Realities. Ignorance and part knowledge makes most get scammed…

If we accept this hypothesis of scam as the universal basis of existence, then very naturally we all also have to accept that the Biggest Scam on Earth is Humanity itself. Every human being; his or her Consciousness is a scam as they are aware about just a shade of Reality; have only very partial knowledge of Reality and therefore a scam unto itself. The continued denial of human world of this reality is scam…

 

Every Consciousness of every human being is a Scam and this scam is embedded and entrenched because of the differentiated Cognitions of Reality. Lack of singular cognition happens because every consciousness is only in happy possession of part knowledge of Reality. Consciousness is designed to be localized and builds up its cognitive plexus from the very restrictive and partial information received within small familial-societal-cultural milieus. This partial possession of Reality is the design of consciousness for Survival Optimization. This Scam of humanity is what we have to understand, accept and take remedial measures to ensure, there is no deception in life and living. This knowledge is the only way to De-Scam our life-living and redesign the human world for lasting sanity…

 

We also have to understand in detail as why and how this scam of humanity is the singular cause of two worst enemies of humanity �" Fear and Denial. These two elements are the worst culprits of humanity. They are the tools in the hands of the innate design of scam. Human being; as a scam, uses these two elements of fear and denial to unleash huge loads of 3Cs �" Conflict, Confusion and Chaos. We must decode the scam of humanity in holism. We can then decipher and win over the two monsters of fear and denial. This eBook is about ‘De-Scamming’ the human lives with the help of singular, objective and scientific Reality. This can happen, if we accept the primary reality of our consciousness, cognition and causality. Denial has to go; for the Reality to arrive in its entirety and holism. Welcome…

***

 

 

Knowledge is embarrassing… Especially, the progression of mind consciousness in the long and unending road of total awareness is full of unsettling moments. It exposes an individual to the world of stark objectivity for which we are not always trained and prepared. Thankfully, realism of life and milieus are always there and it accosts us, we wish it or not…!

As knowledge begins to unravel its wings, one feels discomfited by the ignorance one had lived so far with and the subjectivity one indulged in. Primarily, this contemporary knowledge about the complexities of brain, which seeds all shades of consciousnesses and cognitions and romances with all realms of causalities, is disconcerting yet beautiful. Though, at the start of the journey to knowledge, it becomes very clear that fully understanding the intricate artistry of mind universe is huge task, one can surely learn this first major lesson of life �" The Criticality Of Communication In The Intellectual Universe

Since the inception of human consciousness, three core ideas �" the Milieu, the Media and the Communication have always been at the center of philosophy, to understand life and its intricacies in entirety and holism,. Definitely, science begins with philosophies and therefore could not sideline these core issues. Science and philosophies are majorly about the three in its entirety and holism. But then, the trouble is �" the road of knowledge about these issues is long and journeys are tough.

Especially, at the beginning, knowledge engenders loads of fears and then, along the challenge to face the new knowledge, stands this daunting task of deciphering the fears and managing them well. This fear is the mother of loads of denials, which become a routine of life-living. Journeying beyond fear and denials is very tough and that is why only a handful actually has the wherewithal to continue with this unending journey of knowledge.

Not only in contemporary human society, rather in all times in history, if one looks at the extent of the content of fear, one can understand very well the causality between knowledge and fear as well as its debilitating impact on society. One is truly awestruck by the enormity and extent of mind disorders the humanity is faced with; now and in past. There are so many phobias that it seems, there is nothing that does not have the potential to spark off fear in a human mind. One is truly apprehensive and in great dismay that anybody, at any given time, could be affected by one mind disorders or the other that originates in fears…

This knowledge that people in large number, all throughout ages in the long history of civilization, had been in great pains and sufferings because of something which contemporary science says were actually never there is very painful acceptance! A fear that was never there, a reason not fit for being depressed, a disability which never was one but the mind did accept them as if they were. Add to it the scare that humanity has entered a phase where ‘mind disorders’ stand as the largest destabilizing factor for larger population…

This leads us to a realization that worst enemy of humanity is knowledge and best friend of humanity is knowledge…! The difference, of course, is in its content. Part knowledge or wrong knowledge or perceptional wisdom is worst enemy to humanity and it is such a pain that humans and their intelligent leaderships never accept dissemination of right and objective knowledge as singular primary business of humanity…

This fear and its manifestations in disordering mind consciousness emanate out of part knowledge or wrong knowledge or perceptional wisdom. Fear itself is a symptom of a disease, which is all about the specificity of subjective and perceptional mind consciousness, bereft of holism of wisdom…

Contemporary world and most of its troubles are majorly because of the lack of holistic knowledge in the three core areas of Milieus, Media and Communication. A person, who lacks holistic knowledge about his Milieus �" both inside his body-mind as well as outside in society and cultures, lacks understanding of how consciousness itself is a Media and lacks knowledge about how everything �" within his/her body-mind as well as the cosmos, Communicates with each other, is likely to exhibit the symptoms of fear, phobia and shades of mind disorders.

That is why; contemporary human world needs to reinvest all its resources and energies into core issues. Humans are marvels of mystically magical mechanisms of cosmic construct, which humanity may never fully decipher and understand. However, we have very well understood the skeleton structure of Realism and how it unravels to us. This itself is the right road to travel and even if the journey is unending, it is full of confidence, awareness and joyfulness of fearlessness… What better…!

It is time for everyone to accept the primary scam of humanity. We and our consciousness is a scam and this scam is a reality. There has to be a singular effort as correction of this scam of consciousness. The human world shall always remain a theatre of absurd and insanity if this scam is allowed to not only continue but prosper. The best possible way for an individual to come out of this scam is to understand in details about the scam, the fear and denial elements of scammed consciousness and the above-mentioned three elements of Milieus, Media and Communication. This eBook shall detail all these.

**

 

 

Fear and Denial

 

Since very early days of one’s teenage years; may be, when this very mystical virtuality of Consciousness �" the sense of ‘I’ or ‘Me’ begins to shape, we are first fed by others and later ourselves lap up a rather stupid and calamitous idea and idealism. It seems, this creates loads of complexities and troubles for humanity and its popular cultures. This idea or idealism is �" Death, Mortality And How We Handle It…!

Somehow, it is generic and universal emotion for all humans to feel perplexed and precariously positioned handling one’s own mortality �" The Death…!

But then, there are two broad SPECIFICITIES that emerge out of the inevitability of acceptance of one’s own mortality �" The Certain End Of ‘I’ �"

·        First �" The populist idealism is that as we shall die, we should do something big and great in life so that people could remember us even after death. This is a natural answer to the scary and nagging question of Mortality �" To Design Immortality…! This is a scam; a perceived way to deny the confronting question of definite death and deceive the self by shifting the focus on attainment of something big and great in life. Most humans believe in this and the entire human culture is attuned towards this inclination. A new born naturally picks up the same thread as he or she is fed this perception from childhood.

·        Second �" An equally potent and dominant emotion is to do whatever one feels good and right as the inner emotion is �" When ‘I’ Have To Die, Why Bother and Restrict The Self…! This is also scam. Here, the denial and deception comes in the form of perception of indulgence. This denial and deception, expressed in the form of unbridled consumption, is amply supported by commerce, bazaar and governments. In contemporary world, where too many humans have crowded the Earth, it is very tough for someone to become big and great. Greatness is not easy and possible only for a handful. Indulgence is however possible for all and sundry. That is why modern world is accepting this mode of denial and deception of the inevitability of death.

Somehow, only a handful of men and women liberate them of the above two brackets and realize that life’s beauties, duties and utilities ain’t aligned with mortality and death the way most people accept. Both the above sets of perceptions are actually denial of the Reality and essentially a cognitive conflation of scammed consciousness. Both situations then lead most people to a series of scams, which they invest upon themselves and also infest others with.

Human history is full of details as how so many so-called successful and great people scammed and compromised the dignity of others to attain the greatness, which they were remembered for, even past their deaths. Same is the saga of those, who cared little for others in their zeal to live a king size life; often scamming others for attainment of self aggrandizement. Contemporary world’s most troubles emanate out of this two scammed cognition of the Reality of Death. This is just a small example of how human consciousness in itself is a huge scam and this in turn becomes the seed-stuff for unending scams, the human world is replete with.

This, we have to understand and accept, is primarily because of the way human consciousness is designed. The malaise is mechanismic and this we can correct but it takes a lot of awareness and true knowledge of the way Reality is created and unraveled to us. The fear is also mechanismic and it emanates out of the gap between Reality and Perception. When there is part knowledge or awareness about the holism of Reality, the human brain is designed to react in a way, which optimizes survival excellence.

The gap is the seed stuff for loads of branching of mysticism, unfounded fears and subconscious denials. Fear is one set of response of human mind consciousness to lack of right and adequate data of facts. Mysticism and abstractions are another set of responses. Contemporary science has begun to unravel it as they now have increasing knowledge of how human brains work. Scientific studies reveal, when we are confronted with the unpredictable (unknown), our frontopolar cortex refuses to admit defeat and draws on all our computational abilities to search for patterns in random data already available. In the absence of real patterns (factual basis), it detects illusory ones. And it prompts us to act on them. Scientific assertion maintains, our mind is a belief-seeking, rather than a fact-seeking mechanism. This scam is our design and science has just begun to unravel it in details.

This instinctive mechanism for mysticism and abstractions in turn creates a series of denial and deception within human cognition. It is all scammed consciousness and its scamming cognitions. This needs to be understood. This alone can de-scam our consciousness and life-living.

Let us take an example about how the knowledge-process of decoding fear and anxiety helps us retain sanity in worse of situations. It is all about how an individual believes in holism of knowledge; sees, understands and accepts the genetics of a causality that confronts him or her in life-living. Most people react with uncontrollable fear and anxiety when they see a venomous snake. However, a trained snake catcher does not fear the same snake and rather, catches the snake with utter ease and confidence. What makes the single causality play out differently for two different persons?

It is how the two persons decode and decipher the seeds or genetics of the causality of fear and anxiety. It is only natural reaction of an average person to feel fear and anxiety with snakes. It is wired in our subconscious brain states. However, the person who does not fear and is not in any perceptible anxiety handling the same venomous snake because, he or she knows all possible details of the behavior and actions of snakes he or she handles. He or she also has impeccable support system in case of any accident. The snake catcher is trained about different snakes, how they move and how they behave towards their enemies. The snake catcher is in advance knowledge of any possible move the snake may make to endanger him or her. Also, when he or she is out catching, he or she has the medical box full with all preventive devices and medications, in case of a mishap. The nearby hospital has also been put on alert in case there is a mishap in handling the snake. The idea is �" it is the holistic knowledge of the entire probabilities of the possibility of the causality and readiness for any eventuality, which makes fear and anxiety go away and rather be replaced by confidence and courage. The knowledge allows the snake catcher to ‘unlearn’ his innate and instinctive subconscious fear and anxiety. This is artistry of higher consciousness, which wins over the wired and auto-learned behavior and action.

So, what we are talking about is that there are fixed, objective and inescapable realities. They are what they are and cannot change for you and me; however desperately we wish. What is not fixed, subjective and escapable is a person’s response to the realities and their acceptance. Like, death is fixed, objective and inescapable reality for all living being. Mortality happens; the moment life happens. This is predetermined singular reality for all. However, different people have diverse reaction to this reality and therefore variegated acceptance of the same. There are similar realities and dissimilar acceptances. This is scam of consciousness.

Why should different consciousnesses react and accept a reality differently? It largely depends on what is the content of the information and extent of the knowledge a person has about the holism of the reality. More the knowledge less shall be the element of mysticism and fear in the acceptance of the reality. Less knowledge would unleash more fear and loads of mystical and abstract elements in perception and acceptance of the reality. Naturally, people with less knowledge about the holism of reality shall be more in denial or manufacture mystical acceptances to minimize the fear and discomfiture associated with the reality. This is scam of consciousness.

Knowledge has a fixed trajectory and it has set, objective and singular outcome. Ignorance and part knowledge shall create outcomes of fear, anger, denial, abstract diversions and mystical beliefs and perceptions. Like in the above mentioned case about the reality of death. Trying to attain something big and great in one hand and freaking it out to optimize pleasure and indulgence on the other are both scams of consciousness. It is scammed cognition, emanating out of partial knowledge of the reality of life and death. Similar scam shall happen with other realities too. We don’t have to elaborate on that as we all know how different people have different take on a single reality and how these diversities dump in loads of 3Cs �" conflicts, confusion and chaos in human world.

History, as we said, is full of sordid sagas of those uncountable humans who either opted for this scammed option of becoming great; at the cost of dignity of fellow humans, or those who indulged in personal pleasures, without ever caring for pains of others. History however also has a few examples of some real evolved and arrived people, who could understand Reality in its entirety and holism. It is for everyone to check the annals of past thousands of years of human civilization and realize how all true and really knowledgeable persons had common and singular message of Compassion. All these arrived people, who lived compassion, feared nothing and never showed any anger, attitude and deception.

It is common knowledge how Buddha left his kingdom and palatial home to become a recluse. This happened as he encountered the inevitable Realities of pain, disease and death early in his youth. He internalized Death and Reality. This filled him with intense grief and finally it evolved to compassion. He renounced everything and left home in search of solution of the grief of humanity. Very soon, as he embarked on the journey of internalization of Reality and holism of knowledge, he could understand the mechanism and processes of Reality. He then became silent. However, people around him forced him to sermon and preach, which he finally did out of the compassion, his highly evolved consciousness was filled with.

All true and right people have the same journey. Buddha never opted for greatness or indulgence. He was born as prince and had been made to enjoy finest of indulgences of life because he had the wealth. He however rejected everything and opted for knowledge, which evolved him to a pure consciousness. This pure consciousness, this de-scammed consciousness gets filled up with compassion, fraternity with fellow humans and a life sans fear, anger, attitude, denial and deception.

Tragically, as it happens with most such people, a handful of scammed consciousnesses, long years after his death, created a faith structure in his name and teachings. Buddhism has now attained the status of a religion. There are millions of people, who say they follow Buddhism and thousands of them claim they have attained Nirvana or Bodhisattva. However, only a handful has actually attained what is there to be attained �" Knowledge of Holism of Reality and a compassionate higher consciousness. Like all faith structures, modern day Buddhism has also become one of the many tools of scam and a happy resort for scammed consciousnesses…

Since thousands of years, the scammed consciousnesses of mass majority of humans have failed to understand and accept that you do not arrive by following the path of others, however big or arrived someone is; even Buddha. One has to follow the inner potential of internalization of Reality through a long personal journey to holism of knowledge. No one can become like Buddha by following Buddha. Buddha too didn’t follow anyone. He didn’t even follow himself. He just embarked on his personal journey to internalization of Reality and evolution of compassionate higher consciousness on the road to holism of knowledge.

Every single human has only his or her personal journey to knowledge. Other’s knowledge cannot help you attain what someone else has attained. This process is about internalization and anything external in this process is worthless. This our worthy forefathers have said 3000 years back. Following someone is a scammed consciousness. That is why most humans following a religion or person of attainments are scammed and scamming others. As someone said, ‘All religions are scams of the people, by the people and for the people…’

As we said; true, right and perfect knowledge has a fixed trajectory and it has set objective and singular outcome. This outcome is �" Compassion. As we have mentioned earlier, true knowledge has only one element in all the consciousnesses, who successfully internalize the holism of Reality. This element is pure compassion. This compassion has dual face �" compassion for self as well as for others. Death as a fixed, objective and inescapable reality; should also have only one outcome, reaction and acceptance. This is �" Compassion. This is the test of knowledge and a common universal identity of consciousness free of scammed cognition. This alone is the eligibility of being a human. Rest is animal.

The sad and calamitous reality of contemporary human world is that only a handful men and women have compassionate higher consciousness towards all realities. It is not untrue to say; probably 99.9 percent of contemporary humanity is scammed consciousnesses; animal in a body of human. That is probably why; the animalistic elements of fear, phobia, denial and deceptions rule the contemporary human world.

Tragically, we live in a world where knowledge is the most relegated and forgotten aspect of humanity. Most people are happy scamming the self and others to live successfully in a mystical and self-manufactured world of denial and deception. Acceptance of reality is no more the idealism of humanity. The sole benchmark of success is how ingeniously one succeeds in scamming himself or herself and others to build up an empire of attainments and possessions for greatness and indulgence. People are either trying to be great and big in life, so that they could be remembered even after their deaths or they are neck deep into indulgences to manufacture as much pleasure and thrill in life as possible, before death knocks at the door.

It is the scam, which rules the human world. Reality has no place for humans. It is calamitous situation for humanity that greatness, success and attainment are nothing but scams. They cannot happen if they do not scam their own self and others. The world is the mega theatre of scammed consciousness, staging the dramas of scammed cognitions, displaying the brilliance of the artistry of scamster intelligence.

The growing quotient of fear, anger, denial etc have been delegated to commerce and business to manufacture sellable solutions, which then become part of the chain of wish-list of life-living attainments. So, we have multi-billion dollar industry of drugs and therapy for depression and so many mental and psychological situations. There is multi-billion dollar industry of spiritualism, where peace of mind and poise of consciousness is sold as product. The Yoga is now an industry with multiple brand and specialization genres doing brisk commerce. Even Yoga mats and Yoga pants are multi-billion dollar commerce.

Then there is the global bazaar of multi-billion dollar porn industry and sex commerce to delusion the mind consciousness of Reality and get invested in virtual world of mystical abstractions. The scam commerce is a universe unto itself and ever blooming. Interestingly, within this scammed universe, top academic institutions and people are educating millions of young people how to be genius of these scam enterprises and build up a mega brand of scam. However, no definitive data is available on whether overall quantum of global fear, anger, denial and deception is diminishing or not because of these scam commerce of ‘successes’.

It is not easy to understand how and why fear, anger, denial and attitudes are elements and embedded expressions of scammed consciousnesses. You can say fragrance and imagine it but no way can it match the exuberance and exquisiteness of actual scent of a real flower. We are talking about intangibles. We are dealing with realism, which are there in the brain states and expressible in terms of cognition.

This need to be internalized and unraveled by consciousness, which itself is an intangibility. Internalization is most difficult task as it creates fear, forcing people to deny the process and deceive the self in avoiding it.

It is probably toughest to come out of the scammed consciousness and cognitions as they have evolved for decades since childhood and prospered by the scammed world of tainted cognitions. Most people have been cultured in the artistry of denial and deception �" primarily self-denial and self-deception. Even education system of humanity is imparting scam training to young minds. It shall be a huge task to unlearn such mind training and then install a new one.

This shall need knowledge �" not information but knowledge; internalized consciously in its holism, to unravel the mechanism and processes of scams of consciousness and its scammed elements of fear, anger, denial and deceptions. This holism of knowledge deals with the earlier mentioned three aspects of Reality �" Milieu, Media and Communication.

There has to be acceptance; at the first place, of the scam of consciousness. Secondly, there has to be a readiness for unlearning the existing archaic, obsolete and calamitous perceptional awareness about Reality. Reality shall have to be confronted and then internalized in its holism. This shall need loads of courage. The outcome shall be nothing less than brilliantly extra-ordinary. This too is an intangibility. All these can only be unraveled by consciousness itself.

Anyone saying sweet and aroma shall not mean anything to me until and unless ‘I’ myself ready myself for this experience and actually internalize sweetness and fragrance. Knowledge is a deep and expansive process of conscious internalization of Reality in its entirety and holism. Let us begin the journey…

**

 

 

 

 

Deconstructing Death And The Redesign

> > > ~ ~ ~ > > >

 

We are about to deal with an idea, which has its origin over 3000 years back. It sure is tough to visualize a time that far in history but we can understand it and feel it in our consciousness. It was time when there were very few people around and naturally, there was little competitiveness, which we are used to, between people. We can even say that the level of proximity and intimacy between small group of people within a small clan or tribe was far deeper than today. The nature then was wilder and far more intense and people had to always remain in high awareness (alertness) state to pre-conceive and pre-empt any probability that threatened their survival. In such world and life, it becomes so much easy and available to observe even the most intangible of feelings, emotions, ideas, patterns and structures.

Our early ancestors had little distractions of modern and contemporary life. As population pressure on natural resources was very little and needs of life were few, they probably had sufficient quality leisure time. Most wise have accepted; leisure is the pre-state of a knowledge seeking consciousness. In contemporary age, however, where leisure is dreaded, even criminalized and denied with full might of pretentious posturing, it is weird for average person to understand and accept how leisure is so crucial for deep awareness and knowledge processes. Leisure is rather accepted as pre-state of loneliness and avoided.

The poise the early humans in initial civilizations had within and utility they accepted of this precious leisure, led them to be keen observers of every little thing around. They had to because in tough natural state, survival depended on ‘Aware-I’ mode life-living. They could decipher a design, a pattern, a ‘causality’ in almost everything that happened or presented themselves to them.

Human consciousness has the most developed facility of logical-contextual observance and interpolative-extrapolative imagination. These two innate facilities made our ancestors decipher so many patterns in the nature and in their lives. They started to put them into actionable ideas. It is also very natural and we all even today do the same. Those were days, when our ancestors only had the human tools of observations and imaginations as means of corroboration. However, they had the genius to engender such ideas, which were self-evident and self-corroborative in their immediate milieus. They beautifully picked up symbols and metaphors from nature to elaborate and substantiate their ideas. They are part of philosophic and spiritual traditions but actually, they also happen to be the crude resource for scientific enquiry and substantiation.

The ancient philosophy is based not on ideas, which modern contemporary world can label as pure imagination of idle and primitive minds. They can be accepted as observations of realisms, present in the cosmic mechanism and in the microcosm of human lives and the social living of people, who had the most receptive mind consciousness. We have talked about causalities and how any evolved and poised mind consciousness can observe and decipher these patterns of causalities in the milieus �" Inside and Outside. That is why the core philosophy seems so self-evident and self-corroborative. The core idea emanates out of a realism, which was, is and shall always remain the ultimate finality. This Finality is Mortality �" Death; which we shall discuss here in spiritual-philosophical mode but has scientific insinuations.

To internalize the idea and utility of ‘Mortality’, we need to put aside our consciousness, which is so used to and infested with popular modern ideas and benchmarks. It is a popular way of thinking that death is the end. Classical Indian spiritual philosophy accepted it as the beginning. The core Indian philosophy starts with finality as the initiation of all ideas of life. That is why it is self-evident and self-corroborative. Our worthy ancestors could decipher that even in the definitive and inevitable pattern of mortality; there was overall continuity and immortality, which permeated in the milieus around them. They could decipher that in nature, there were elements, which remained continuous and immortal in totality, even while part of it decayed in cyclic mechanism.

This masterly observation was made available to the genius of imagination and it could be unraveled to them that every life on earth too had core elements, which were continuous and immortal, even when part of it decayed in time. This core observation engendered the idea of two distinct but simultaneous elements of the cosmic realism �" the mortal and discontinuous and; the immortal and continuous. They also discovered that within human life too, the same twin elements existed. The body was mortal and aligned to discontinuous cosmic elements but the elemental or generic consciousness, deep within, was immortal and aligned with continuous elements.

The subjective feeling of me, the self as distinct and different from other human being was just a virtual bridge between the twin realisms of mortality and immortality. This core idea became the cornerstone of a philosophy, which is enshrined in the cardinal Indian spiritual system. The yoga philosophy also adheres to this core idea. Yoga in ancient Indian language of Sanskrit means union of the immortal elements within a human being with the cosmic elements of immortality. Yoga is a process of attaining the union of jeevatma (the consciousness of living beings) with parmatma (the ultimate cosmic consciousness). This core idea also led to a belief-system, which decided the ultimate utility and purpose of all lives. Yogic philosophy presents a self-evident and self-corroborative idea of why and what is the true way of living one’s life.

Interestingly; this is what the contemporary, modern and frontier science of quantum consciousness also speaks of. It talks about the continuous and immortal non-local consciousness, which is popularly accepted as soul. This we are not going to elaborate here as it shall create unnecessary bulk of its own. However, what is there to be understood is the commonality of science and philosophy and also; the fact that both science as well as philosophy reach a stage of finality, where the arriving is beyond measurable reality. It is only to be unraveled through very rare artistry of imagination and awareness.

The core idea was tested empirically in the social milieu. The best laboratory to test and validate any idea empirically is the human body-mind mechanism itself. The patterns of human action and behavior corroborated the idea and they finally became a social practice and part of the larger culture of that time. The culture; this core idea evolved, accepted that in life, everyone is naturally inclined to maximize joys and minimize pains. It was accepted that self-welfare is the cardinal goal of life for every living being but this is not an automatic facility for average consciousness. Rather; this is attainable through a very evolved and persevered artistry of self-interface or self-dialogue (aatma-sakchhatkar).

The wise of our civilization empirically observed that living beings are in constant and causative relationship with elements of nature. This nature also exists in microcosmic form within living beings. In nature, there are both mortal and immortal elements. They observed that mortal elements are usually expressed in tangible matter and immortal ones in intangible form. They deciphered that human being could attain their lasting and continuous wellness only when they establish a relationship with immortal and intangible elements of nature and life. The philosophy they engendered says �" True And Lasting Relationship Can Happen Only Between Similar And Generic Elements. And, as the true element of body-mind is the ‘immortal’ entity of consciousness, it must always align with immortal elements in milieus for lasting peace and sanity.

This is the idea, yogic philosophy practices in totality and perfection. Yogic philosophy maintains that even the matter shall finally lead to a-matter, tangible shall lead to intangible and mortal elements shall lead to immortal elements. This is because, empirically, true and lasting relationship can happen only between similar and generic elements. The five senses of body mechanism shall initially orient a person to consumption and gratification. However, the same five senses automatically and finally lead to the realization that these consumptions and gratifications are ephemeral, mortal and; essentially painful.

This is self-evident and self-corroborative as every human knows that mortality is inevitable and the ultimate realism. Therefore, the end, the death, the definite mortality is actually the beginning of everything good right in life. Because, death is definite and its inevitability is the single element of righteousness and utility. Yogic philosophy admits it as self-evident for all that all pleasures of body and all joys of gratifications have the inbuilt and inherent energy advocating against it. The energies of attachments and gratifications are entwined with the inverse energies of detachment and renunciation. That is why, within a human being, the desire and will to have a life of absolute detachment and renunciation is as powerful as the desire and will for a life of attachment and gratification.

This has to be understood and internalized. Probably, only humans have this evolved and advanced subjective consciousness to be personally aware of one’s own death. Therefore, every human, as he or she becomes conscious of his or her subjective or personal self, is exposed to this awareness of inevitable reality of death. As death, the definitive mortality and end of life is subconsciously embedded in overall consciousness, it always engenders a parallel and potent sense of futility to all utility, detachment to all attachments and renunciation of all acceptances. Death and mortality creates a powerful advocacy against consumptive and material obsessions, even when a person is at the peak of all indulgences. It happens only to humans as only humans have the required consciousness and it happens because human consciousness alone can be knowledgeable of and experience death. Naturally, 99.9 percent humans have no choice but to stand in perpetual denial and deception of death and mortality and blissfully continue with indulgences, attainments and possessions. This is scam.

The philosophy, which enshrines the ideals of purpose of life as attainment of perpetuity of wellness, therefore extends this empirically self-evident and self-corroborative fact. It says that every human being should consciously opt for a relationship with only the intangibly expressed continuous and immortal elements of nature, both within the nature of the body-mind consciousness as well as the nature outside in physically and tangibly expressed domain. It says that anyone can decipher the practical realism that the flow of energy of gratification is also joyous but it ends up in the finality of pain and emptiness. Whereas, the energy flow of detached consciousness keeps augmenting like a flame in the fireplace, which is self-energized by constant offering of renounced elements of consciousness.

There is this very pragmatic and self-evident realism that the powerful energy of joy in consumption and gratification is entwined with its end in pain and discontinuity. There is this famous metaphor of equating it with the joy of itching. It starts with so much pleasure when we scratch an itch. If we continue with it, it finally ends up in sharp pain and even bleeding in very short time. The idea is that the very core and perennial realization of painful mortality and regret of any gratification joy, even while we are at the peak of its enjoyment is there from the very start. The fruit of gratification has seeds of pain and regret of its inevitable discontinuity loaded within it. The human consciousness is always aware about this reality and therefore, in ignorance, it opts for denial and deception of self. It denies death and continues with pleasurable itch-enterprises. This is scam and primary trade of 99.9 percent.

Yogic philosophy lists three broad types of grief and pain for humans. As it is the essential nature of a tangible gratification element, the person who starts enjoying it has this grief and pain well on in his or her mind that this joy shall finally land him or her in trouble. It is in fact instantaneous. People globally know that more people are dying because of overeating and overindulgence. The moment you overeat, you start feeling uneasy. As is human instinct, there is also a sense of guilt after the action, which we happily ignore and deny but it is stored in the subconscious. This is first type of grief.

The second grief emanates out of the mortality and discontinuity of the very element of tangible gratification. If I have million dollars, I am always stressed and in perpetual consternation that this money I may lose in business or in other way. Worse, the moneys may be robbed or authorities may take it away as tax. Worst enough; I am also unhappy that my neighbor probably has more wealth and better prospect of being wealthier than me.

The third grief is that when I have once got the taste of a particular gratification, it is stored in my memory and subconscious mind. When finally the gratification is no more available to me, its memory becomes an excruciating source of grief and pain.

It has to be clearly understood why and what we are talking about. We are talking about how every matter we get associated with, sparks off intangible feel to it. The feelings, emotions, thoughts, ideology, philosophy et al associated with anything we do and act, are intangible spin offs, which we never ever distinguish as human possessions. This all happens only to humans and it happens because, we are not purely animals and what makes us not purely animal, but a mix of it is the exclusivity of Consciousness. The above-mentioned intangibles are our wealth, our exclusive possessions because as humans we have consciousness. However, this very intangible entity is also our worst curse as we humans are genius in squandering potentials and worth of best of the values. Why?

The complex and layered brain system we humans have; has made this unique Consciousness possible in we humans. Other complex animals also have consciousness but very simple, small and limited one. Human consciousness has evolved in time to reach a level of exclusivity, which is our prized possession but an equally potent tool of destruction and corruption. Our consciousness makes us think, observe and feel in a way, no other animal can do. As we have consciousness, we can sit on the observation of causality around us and can realize a chain of future, which animals cannot. Our evolved consciousness makes us regret, feel and experience. Our consciousness engenders loads of intangibles for us and as consciousness itself is an intangibility, all humans are designed to be ruled majorly by intangibles of feelings, emotions, thoughts, ideology, philosophy et al.

No doubt, we still have a huge animal system under subconscious domain, which works in an auto-mode basis, guided by wired instincts. However, as is the design of our brains and subsequent creation of aware self-consciousness, we humans shall always be conflicted by the intangibles, which our evolved consciousness always throws before us. This is scam of evolution we have talked before. The intangibilities has done us in and it has happened because, we have evolved and complex consciousness plexus, which is exclusive to humans. We are aware of our own death and this cannot be denied. Denying it is scammed cognition. Those who understand and accept death; keep mortality idea at the forefront of their life-living wellness, shall always align with intangibles; especially the best intangibility of Compassion.

That is why, we have no choice but to drop out of the animalistic instincts of survival-optimization based instinctive thinking and shift to consciousness-based aware and thoughtful living, which prioritizes intangibles and not tangibles.

This is what we were talking, when we deliberated about this 3000 year old philosophy. It prescribes that as humans we are designed and destined to remain aligned not with tangibles and matters of consumption but with intangibles like love, affection, compassion, fraternity, association, cooperation, etc. As humans our best possessions are not tangibles of moneys and wealth but intangibles of thoughts, ideas, experiences, imaginations et al. Our body make-up may instinctively assign us to indulgence with tangibles but as we humans are not purely animals; we have consciousness, we are split and shall always be conflicted and confused with tangibles. Indulgence shall always fill us up with regret, fear, anger et al. That is why the righteousness and utility for humans is intangibles.

It is the consciousness, which essentially creates this feeling of ‘I’, ‘Me’ or ‘Self’ in humans. This feeling of self is exclusive to humans and is a definite intangible. Very naturally, it is not animalistic and should not associate with anything animal. Humans are defined by this perpetual realization of the feel of ‘I’ and therefore, humans should always align with intangibles. This is our design. Now the next thing is to understand, why this design is a great possession yet our worst enemy.

As we have consciousness, we are troubled as it makes us decide things on the basis of thoughts, faith, imagination, beliefs, etc, which are all intangibles. Consciousness creates this exclusive sense of ‘I’ or ‘Me’ �" a very personal domain. This subjective or personal sense and feel of ‘I’ or self is so powerful media that it accepts all realities only through subjective and personal prism. This creates plurality of reality. Every human being perceives and accepts everything from the perspective of his or her subjective/personal beliefs, thoughts, faith, imagination etc. This in turn creates conflicts between people. That is why there is this singular express need for knowledge of Reality for every human as this alone shall qualify him to be human.

We are born with this design of consciousness, which makes us very distinct from all other animals but this consciousness is a huge trouble because of its association with intangibles as it creates different realities for different people. Therefore, having consciousness as our design essentially scams us; making us half animal and half human. This half animal and half human shall always be the most corrupted and dangerous species in Universe. All of us are born with a scam of evolution and as we grow and mature, we need the holistic knowledge of Reality, so that we de-scam our consciousness and all humans could have singular basis of intangibles. This humanity has never done and that is why this human world remains a mega theatre of scams, scammed cognitions and scamsters.

So, what we are trying to arrive at by mentioning this idea about Mortality and Death, which classical spiritual philosophy has documented well, is the causality between tangible and intangible. Our consciousness has scammed us and it has exposed us to a subjective and personal sense of ‘I’ or self. It is very natural that our consciousness is always aware about our death and mortality. We are aware of our own reality. However, as we are essentially our consciousness and it is invested in intangibles, we must have complete and holistic knowledge of Reality and never ever accept part reality. We need to be very skeptical of our feelings, emotions, thoughts, ideology, philosophy et al as they have the propensity to be subjective and personal. Reality is always objective, singular and a-personal. We also must be brave and confident enough to accept Reality in its holism and entirety.

Not only death; we need to accept all realities singularly and objectively. There is no other option available. Our consciousness has left us with no option. Every human shall be aware of Realities and feel unsettled. However, we all have to ensure that we do not stand in denial of any reality, including death and progress continuously on the journey of knowledge of Reality. This alone shall help us remain in stable and sustained homeostatic equilibrium, physically, emotionally, intellectually, psychologically and spiritually.

The primary empowerment for all of us is Acceptance. Realities, not only death but all infinite ones, which human life is encircled with, are not only inescapable and unchangeable; they are also very much randomized probabilities. This is first acceptance, which is the toughest one but also option-less. Denials and deception of Realities land us in worse situations than acceptance can ever put us into. Acceptance is the smart choice and also the only choice. Only acceptance can open the doors of compassion of consciousness. It then can make things easy.

Second acceptance has to be about the situation and position of an individual life �" I, You or anyone. An individual is not even a dust particle in the vastness of the universe. The Earth, we live on may poorly qualify to be compared as a dust particle, when we consider the colossal expanse of the cosmos. Therefore, second important acceptance is the Humility that you, me or we do not matter in the macrocosmic scheme of things. At best, the entire millions of species on Earth can at best be considered one unit of cognizable Reality, in the infinity of cosmic mechanisms and processes. This humility is the critical element for compassion to sustain and last in consciousness.

Third acceptance is about purpose and role of the life of an individual. The very humanly designed definition and perception of the terms purpose and role is the seed of most of the troubles of human lives. However greatness you achieve in your short life of 100 years, first, it is such a negligible bubble in the life of the universe. Secondly, what is the use if you are not anyway aware of the feel of greatness and the possible accolades, as you are already dead. Thirdly, may be a bunch of people shall remember you as great for few years, which is nothing considering the lifespan of Earth; still, there shall be another bunch of people, who shall abuse and despise you as greatness of all sorts are always good for some and bad for many. We can see it with contemporary greats of humanity. Also, indulgence and consumptive freaks to ‘enjoy’ life as much, before death comes calling, is far greater a stupidity. All consumptive and material joys and satisfaction are designed to last only for a few moments. The ephemeral nature of joys is also inescapable reality. You can never have enough and lasting joys of great food, sex, et al. The ‘Itch-Reality’ is another dimension of the joys, which we have talked earlier. Regrets shall always chase you, deeper you step down into the abyss of consumption and indulgences…

The last and most crucial acceptance is about the design of our own body and mind. When we understand and accept the three core elements of Reality �" Milieu, Media and Communication, we can clearly see, what single factor is at the core of all our troubles and how we can solve them all, without any external attainments and possession of life and living.

We have to clearly understand that we humans are different from all other species on Earth in only one way. It is Consciousness. This consciousness in we humans is the worst Scam of the evolution. It should never have happened! Humans should never have happened and worst; Consciousness should never have happened in them. But, it has happened and this single eventuality has sealed the fate of Earth and all species, including humans. Humans happened, consciousness happened and initiation of extinction of all lives in definite future happened. This Consciousness is the Scam �" it is the evolutionary outcome of hugely entropic propensities of cosmic construct. Therefore, no human, can escape the inevitability of the extremities of pain, grief and misery in his or her lives. But, denial and deception cannot anyway help us. Only acceptance can help.

There is one single option for all of us to understand it, accept it and then, use this scammed facility called Consciousness to design such a personal model of Milieus, Media and Communication, to minimize pain, grief and misery and; also, optimize peace, poise and prosperity. For this to happen, the singular preparation is to accept the utility, worth, fruition and finality of Compassion. Compassion alone begins the journey of Readiness for peace, poise and prosperity.

The simple and straightforward reality is �" we are humans because of consciousness and this consciousness has innate and entrenched mechanism for entropic probabilities. It is primarily because we humans are aware about self as well as the reality of death and mortality of self. The animals are not. This self-awareness has huge entropic propensities, which we all know. Therefore, from the very childhood, every human child must be assigned to an educational and knowledge regime, which prepares him or her to have sound, objective, logically correct and singular acceptance of Reality. Education and knowledge has no meaning, rather it is dangerous for the individual as well as entire humanity, if it does not prepare a growing up child to be knowledgeable about singular Reality. Tragically, this has never happened in human world and that is why the human troubles have now gone beyond correction.

However, an individual can still do well if it understands the Reality and the centrality of Consciousness in the lives of humans. We all need to understand, our consciousness must be in peaceful milieus, it must be empowered enough to act and behave as poised and objective media and needs to have right communication with all milieus, within and outside.

When our consciousness is poised and loaded with objective knowledge of Reality, we shall feel and behave more compassionately. When compassion shall become our first instinct, very naturally, fear, anger, attitude and denials shall begin to fade away and finally, even the worst of Reality shall not unsettle us. Rather, all such realities, including our own death shall become far more acceptable and less traumatic.

As we said earlier, Reality is inescapable and unchangeable. What can change, we must change. What can change is the cognition of the same Reality. Life-living purpose, utility and worth are all about our cognition. Life is how we accept it. The world is how we take it. The purpose-utility-worth is what we accept as. Reality is what and how we accept as. What we insist is that Reality is what it is but it is unraveled to us in a way, our Consciousness construes as a media. Naturally, our cognitions can change if we change our consciousness.

Therefore, ultimately, it is the consciousness, which is our worst enemy as well as the best friend. What we have to do is to have holistic knowledge of how our consciousness works and how this media of consciousness can be skillfully used and utilized to optimize peace, poise and prosperity in our lives. As we have talked earlier, our consciousness has stood us miles apart from all other species on Earth. Therefore, we surely cannot behave and act as animals do. No doubt, major part of our brain design has evolved out of the billions of years of evolutionary chain of animal lives. Naturally, major part of our instincts is animalistic. This is our trouble.

We are neither purely animal nor born purely as human. We however, can grow and mature as humans; for which our mind consciousness has specific design.

Every person must understand this dualism and the trouble it triggers in human lives. We have evolved out of very long chain of evolution from different animal lives. Our body and brain has good majority of parts and organs very similar to animals. The trouble however happened very late, probably some 10-15,000 years back, when consciousness finally blossomed into its contemporary shape in humans. The mechanism for evolution of such a consciousness was however building up since many thousands of years back. This consciousness, which we humans became packaged with, did us in. The scam happened with us. We became the scam. We could not be pure animals but also could not qualify as humans by birth. Such is the design of the consciousness that it rides over the same animal structure. Therefore, every child born is just a potential human being; not an automatic one. He or she needs long and sincere knowledge training to de-skin the animalistic instincts and evolve as pure and genuine human being.

That is why; there may be 7.5 billion people on Earth but only a handful are purely and genuinely humans. Over 99.9 percent of this population is varied mix of animals and humans. It is only natural that these 99.9 percent of global population would largely behave mostly like animals; only partly and occasionally as humans. It is therefore clear that most of these 99.9 percent population would manifest animalistic behaviors like fear, anger, attitude, denial and deception. Only compassion is the pure element of consciousness of a genuine human being and that is why it is so rare!

Therefore, it is simple and clear that solution of all troubles of humanity is in being human. Human world with 7 billion dangerous and hugely powerful half animal-half humans is much beyond point of return to sanity. This world we live in is very predictably on its way to deeper and expansive stupidity, hypocrisy, insanity, destruction and definite extinction in the long run. However, an individual can design his or her own personal model of peace, poise, sanity and prosperity, if he or she accepts this express need to be human; unravel the design of consciousness, decipher the singular Reality of the cosmos and align himself or herself with such elements in external milieus, which are immortal, continuous and intangible.

**

 

 

 

 

The Milieu

> > > > >

 

*** The very sense of ‘I’ or me; the subjective self, as distinct and exclusive from ‘others’ is the primary scam of evolution. This is not the rule of nature, rather, an aberration, which happened and the mother of all scams; the Consciousness happened. This scam is a singular calamity for humanity. It does have a veritable charisma; hugely facilitative, empowering and satiating for those, who understand and accept the mechanism and process of the Consciousness and how it works as a beautiful Bridge between the two Milieus �" Internal and External. This is what we are unraveling next…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

The questions, ‘Who Am I’ and ‘What Is Purpose of My Life’, need finality of answer. We all know, there cannot be a singular answer as consciousness and cognitions are varied and different. However, there probably is a possibility of an easy and singular acceptance of something, which is broadly tangible or tangibility-driven and therefore secularly and singularly objective for we all to accept.

There shall always be dualism about origins and purpose of universe and all lives around us, including humans. But we all can and should ideally accept that now in 21st century, there is little confusion or disagreement about the mechanism and processes of human body and mind. It does not matter whether God created humans or humans created God! It is also irrelevant whether evolution designed us or not. What matters is that we have certain and common design of body and mind and that does not anyway change; irrespective of who created or designed us. What actually matters is what we do next, with the design, as it is there.

What is therefore the primary and singular knowledge for every human being is to understand the design in entirety and holism; not with the help of perceptional and subjective knowledge but objective, verifiable knowledge of pure science. When we do this, we can easily unravel the scam of consciousness and do the needful and rightful to rise above the scam and even correct it for life-living wellness and personal excellence.

From the perspective of the human body-mind mechanism and the substantial knowledge humanity now has, it is truly of utmost utility and significance to accept that the universe too has a ‘design’, mechanism and process, like our body and mind but, it does not have a ‘meaning’ and ‘purpose’, which humans could accept and relate to, in their normal lives. Lives on Earth, or if elsewhere, too have no purpose and meaning, which we humans usually assign to these words and terms.

Reality itself is nothing and unworthy of any utility, which we understand. The interesting fact is that all meanings, all purposes, all Realities start and end with ‘I’ or self. The universe, the Earth, the lives have only those meanings, purposes, utility and worth what ‘I’ or self assigns and accepts. Therefore, if ‘I’ is in Sanity, System, Order, Righteousness, Goodness and Wellness, then only the universe, the Earth, the lives have. It is ‘I’, the self that matters and has any utility. This is the singular notion installed and elaborated 3000 years back in ancient Indian philosophical traditions of ‘Aham Brahmasmi’ (I Am God).

Now, where is the scam in it? The scam comes into play as the self, the ‘I’ or subjective consciousness, which is the sole media to which the Reality is unraveled, is never singular. The scam is that all 7.5 billion humans on Earth have different shades of consciousnesses and therefore, different cognition of the same and singular Reality. This is scam �" One single and inescapable Reality, being unraveled and accepted as 7.5 billion shades of Realities! If we add into it the consciousnesses and cognitions of billions of higher living organisms like cats, dogs, elephants, dolphins etc; we have trillions of shades of a singular Reality. Every shade of Reality has a grain of the real and true singular Reality but, rest of it is a mix, as per the subjective consciousness of an individual. This is scam! And it happens because; consciousness is an emergent, evolving and intangible information processing mechanism. And, the information comes from two Milieus �" Internal (body-mind) and External (society-culture). These milieus are always different and exclusive; therefore the scam…

Since thousands of years, humanity has had the critical question of who he or she is and what is his or her situation in the station of life as well as in the larger context of cosmos. Till today, most humans do not bother to seek singular, objective and holistic answer of the core questions. Naturally, as the knowledge about these core questions are very partial or at best perceptional; most people have scammed consciousnesses and cognitions. This in turn engenders hell lots of 3Cs �" Conflict, Confusion and Chaos in the human world.

These questions have been the very basis of all spiritualism as spiritualism simply means deciphering the ‘Causality of Connect’ of individual with all entities in internal as well as in external milieus, extending to the universe itself. Somehow, the first part of the transcendental question as ‘Who Am I’ has been handled since long by spiritualism, philosophy and now modern science has taken over. The lateral and parallel scam is that vast majority of humans are still living with a knowledge milieu, which is centuries old and never show any willingness to update their knowledge to the 21st century facts, as made available by pure science. This is scam…

However, the second part of the question; what is the causality or context of connect of an individual with all external milieus has not been duly and appropriately handled either by spiritualism, philosophy or science. A singular, holistic and objective answer to the second part of question is a must for sustenance of personal sanity, system, order, purpose and poise. The knowledge of milieus and an individual’s context of causalities with these milieus in holism is the true antidote of the scam.

This however is another domain of impossibility. This impossibility stems out of the very contextual and relativist nature of Reality. As different people shall accept different contexts and relative positioning of ‘I’ or self vis-à-vis the milieus, there can never be a singular idea or idealism about human context of connect with external world. Moreover, as milieus always present powerful causalities to all humans living at a time and space, the ever evolving and changing milieus and their emergent trends shall keep changing individual’s context of connect with milieus and the universe. As average individual has ingrained propensity for aping or going with the mainstream, there shall always be a majority-trend that shall define, shape and design collective consciousness and cognition, which majority of individuals shall love to follow and accept.

Therefore, there is always a populist answer of what the purpose of life is and what individuals should accept as core principle of the ‘connect’ and interaction with external world. As is the rule of the Reality; there shall automatically be an antithesis of the popular view. Any alternative answer or interpretation, beyond the two, may exist and stay but shall always be a minority viewpoint and shall trade behind the populist perceptions and its inverse.

Globally, what we are seeing in contemporary world is this situation where majority of people are almost blindly in linearity and sync with populist majority worldview of accepting ‘Evolving and Empowerment’ as continuous growth of consumption and comfort. This core populist idea may have many shades and varieties, having a mix of consumption and even a rebel against it but actually, every shade shall essentially be a manifestation of the populism of consumption and comfort. There are alternative viewpoints and perspectives of human connect and context with external milieus but they are very much a minority viewpoint, only few individuals follow in their personal life-living. The scam is rooted in consciousness and it is appropriated and accentuated by the nexus of politics and commerce. The scam gets universalized…

The most critical question that humanity confronts today is, do we have a possibility of accepting that the contemporary populist viewpoint, which majority of over 7.5 billion people are accepting and following, may not be the right or appropriate one and secondly, can we have a singular alternative perspective that can be accepted as the holistic, objective and right realism for human connect with its milieus? We try to test the possibility of such a probability here.

Any model of personal sanity must take into account the bare basics of our body-brain mechanism and process as it is where Reality is created, plays out and ends, for all practical purposes. We now know a lot about how our brain works and that alone determines what possibly could be a model of personal sanity. We can say with reasonable amount of conviction that brain works on the basis of association. This process of association starts in the womb itself. Scientific researches tell us that even while still in mother’s womb, the baby begins to associate with the sound of the mother and other things in the ambient milieus. It is because brain is designed for optimizing survival and therefore, even before the child could begin his or her journey out of the mother’s womb, the brain begins to associate all information from the external milieus. The brain of the new born continues to do so up to the age of eight or ten.

This is the auto-mode learning process of brain states, especially the subconscious mind, which constitutes major portion of our early learning. The subconscious brain state ensures suitability and optimization of a child in his or her milieus by this innate, wired and automatic process of association, thus creating a pattern and plexus of belief-system, perspectives and worldviews as the child grows and attains adulthood. These belief-systems, which association processes create as auto-mode learning, engender a plexus of identities for an adult to which a person adheres to as dearly as for his or her life. These identities and belief-systems become his or her personality and subjective Reality. This is scam and it becomes a trap for him or her.

This must be understood. Every year, around 50-60 million babies are born all across the globe. Their core body-mind mechanism and processes are almost the same. It is therefore, a natural assumption that all these 50-60 million babies must grow up with singular belief and perception of who he or she is and what is the purpose of their lives. They should have common singular acceptances about personal, familial, societal and cultural ideas. They should have singular behavioral and attitudinal expressions, etc. However, we all know, it does not happen. They grow as different personalities with different beliefs, perceptions, behavior patterns and attitudes. This is the scam and this scam has its calamitous causalities on humanity!

And, we can clearly see, why this scam happens. This happens because; every child grows up in different internal and external milieus. Science confirms; human mind is only 15 percent genetic and 85 percent milieus. This is scam and it is easy to see why this scam happens. It happens because milieus �" internal and external are major impact on the evolving of a human being from childhood and as the milieus are not common and singular, the consciousnesses and their cognition are never singular and common. The scam is our design.

Most troubles begin from here. The Reality is singular and innately; all consciousnesses and their cognition should have been common and singular. This does not happen and we have known why. Naturally, this dualism breeds a scam, which is the seed stuff of all troubles of humanity. This identity and association dualism breeds loads of hypocrisies and in long run traps a person in deep abyss of stupidity and insanity that the world is so full of. This itself is the mother of all scams. However, no less worse is the scam that only a handful of men and women actually have the knowledge and acceptance of this scam and its embedded troubles for self as well as the larger humanity. If we understand the design, we unravel the scam and as we decipher the scam, we have the wherewithal to de-scam our life-living.

We need to see and understand that human crisis and the resultant crisis of the human world emanate out of this ‘stupidity’ of the brain mechanism and process, which Mr. Brain thinks is the most ‘intelligent’ thing to do! Why Mr. Brain does not admit it as the calamitous scam is what we never feel the need of understanding. Why? This dualism needs to be unraveled and understood to clearly understand how the solution of everything is in our brains itself as it is our brain mechanism and process, which are behind most of our troubles and that of the humanity. Consciousness is largely brain mechanism.

Science clearly says that humans are not, by nature a logical, reasoned and receptive creature. Humans are instead totally reactive, instinctive and intuitive being. Human behavior is determined entirely by the interaction �" competition, cooperation, coordination, between his various instincts, which are genetically determined neural mechanisms provided by evolution for behavioral guidance. Therefore, an adult man or woman is wired to grow as an instinctive being, if he or she is not trained for alternative intelligence, required for sanity in societal living.

It is so because evolution’s ‘intelligence’ is not aimed at making a man or a woman as a good, compassionate and righteous person. Evolution didn’t come up with these packages. Evolution was designed for singular intelligence of survival. That is why our brain is designed and genetically wired for this ‘intelligence’ of association-building and identity-generation. This identity generation ensures success of a human child in the milieus he or she has to live because human body-mind make up has evolved as gregarious creatures. That is why aping, association building with prevalent and dominant identities and belief-systems of the milieus and demography has been embedded in human brain mechanism and processes as ‘Primary Intelligence’ for survival optimization.

However, this intelligence of our brain becomes the single largest causality of most of human troubles, be it at personal levels or at societal levels. This wired ‘intelligence’ is a scam because, it is involved with and caters to only a part of the Reality and then mixes up loads of fictional and manufactured perceptional information into it to present them as one’s personal Reality. All humans are one identity as we all are created the same. However, the world we all live is huge and varied in physical milieus. The cultural traditions and practices are mostly milieu-specific. Therefore, different milieus create different subjective realities for different men and women. This is a scammed reality, not a true and real one. The Reality is that all humans are single identity and should have singular perception and belief of Reality. Knowledge is singular as Reality is singular. Very naturally, more than single knowledge and reality is scammed cognition.

This evolutionary intelligence, which engendered the scam at the first place, was good for very early lives of our ancestors thousands of years back. Modern human dates back to 4 million years and science confirms that even the modern human has the original genetic design dating back to the suitability of that time period. However, as humanity evolved, history is testimony to the fact that this instinctive design of humanity brewed all troubles for human world.

This design for associations installed in human behavior and action, a subconscious rigidity and dogmatism for ‘Identities’. This resulted into creation of tribes and reactionary tribal loyalty for the identities. Therefore, human history has been a sordid and bloody saga of wars between different tribes and identities. Modern scientists warn that this tribal instinct is still very much alive and kicking in modern human and human world. In fact, the new millennium of 21st century has witnessed the revival of identity instincts and contemporary global crisis has this very powerful degenerative and regressive reversal to ‘ethnicity’ conflict and cooperation, pushing the world into another crisis. The two calamitous world wars of humanity also had their seeds in this tribal instinct of Identity.

This identity instinct and ethnicity-loyalty is singular major insanity-point for average man and woman at individual and personal level too. Humanity has come a long way since 4 million years back, when our tribal instincts ruled us and made life-living succeed. This age-old instinct is now regressive and degenerative. This primary ‘intelligence’, which essentially is the mother of all scams of humanity, of 4 million years back is singular calamitous ‘stupidity’ in 21st century world. Our regressive and degenerative tribal instinct of rigidity and dogmatism of ‘Identity’ is surely leading us to extinction. This is evident and overly manifested everywhere �" society, culture, politics, economy, markets and even family relationships. This is the biggest ‘unlearning’ challenge for humanity. We all need to de-scam our lives…

Humanity at collective levels has always been blind to these realities and remains so. Earlier humanity could probably be forgiven for pushing fellow humans into miseries of war and distress as they were not aware of the scientific facts about human nature and functioning of human mind consciousness. However, contemporary humanity cannot be pardoned for continuing to ape and even augment the same age-old regressive and degenerative stupidities and insanities.

It is tragic and calamitous for humanity that even in contemporary world, there is no single timeline that runs through all 7 billion plus people on the Earth. This is scam �" a shade of the original scam of the consciousness. Most people still live in mid-ages in their ideological and perceptional world of Reality. Big chunk of global human population is living in before Christ era. Even among educated urban population, majority of people are in a timeline, centuries and decades back. They may be living with all 21st century technologies, gadgets and lifestyle choices but their mental, perceptional and ideological timeline is still 19th century or 20th century. This scam unleashes untold calamitous probabilities in human world.

This happens because of failure of humanity to integrate knowledge, upgrade it and share it with all layers of humanity.  This is also a huge challenge for larger humanity to understand and accept that Time is not about dates and year on a calendar. It is rather everything about being ‘at’ or ‘behind’ of Holism of Reality, depending upon how much ‘part’ of Reality one associates his or her consciousness with. It may be said that it is also a big blame on scientific community as they even could not reach out the scientific idea of Time, to squeeze the philosophies and faith-related populism out of its understanding among common masses. Universality of acceptance of singular Holism of Reality however has the best prospect in 21st century and this is the singular agenda for all 7 billion plus people. This is the way to de-scam our minds.

What we are trying to arrive at is that different men and women automatically and innately grow up as an ‘identity’ or set of ‘identities’. This happens because of the different tangible and intangible elements in external milieus, which a child is exposed to in his or her journey from childhood to adulthood. The external milieus may constitute of both tangible and intangible elements. However, we all know that the most dominant element of culture in the external is essentially geographical and climatic in nature. The Earth we live in is big and diverse, with different and extreme geographical and climatic zones. The cultures broadly reflect the thoughts, behaviors and action, which the geography and climatic elements necessitated. As geography and climate are the most powerful tangible elements, presenting the most impacting ‘Causality’ for human consciousness, different cultures emerged in different physical zones but they are essentially the shades of the singular Causality. However, average person is always affected by cultural ‘Identities’ and seldom thinks of the singular elementality of cosmic construct as the unifying force. This is scam and we all need to unlearn it.

Moreover, every child is born with different ‘Internal’ milieus as well. We know from our knowledge of science that there are broadly eight brain types and therefore 16 different mental attitudinal people in this world. So, we know that overall, there are seven shades or memes of Consciousnesses in this human world, depending upon the type of brain a child is born with and shades of external milieus it grows into. This construct of Causality affecting human consciousness and engendering different ‘Identities’ must be accepted and even celebrated by humanity but tragically, the identities have become the single largest source of most conflicts and chaos in human world.

We need to understand that it is only natural, innate, intrinsic and instinctively true that different shades of Consciousnesses among men and women shall evolve with different ‘identities’. This is the way Reality expresses itself in cosmos. Therefore, we all need to celebrate and respect all different identities and also keep rooted to the idea that despite differences, the ‘Causality’ of all identities is singular. We may look different with our identities and external appearances but all 7.5 billion humans are expressions of singular Reality. Reality is always ‘contextual’ and ‘relativistic’ and therefore, there shall always be different ‘identities’, which shall keep human population in competitiveness, conflicts and hypocritical stupidities. That is why the singular human enterprise in 21st century is to accept this scam of ‘Identity-Reality’, be compassionate about differences, which these identities create and keep evolving towards a singular ‘Universal Identity’ of Compassionate Higher Consciousness.

It is also worth mentioning how politics steps in into this innate scam (fallibility and culpability) of humanity to create a situation of indispensability for themselves, even while there is no role for them. It is not that politics is the lone and sole agency of using this scam for their benefit. The religion, spiritualism, economics and even psychology are equal partners in the ‘crime’. The politics is however the parent-apparent of all of them as it aligns all other accomplices to this malicious craftsmanship of creating and accentuating identities and identity-conflicts for their ‘mandate’ and ‘legitimacy’.

The idea of Nation-State and mythical idea and idealism of Nationalism are the scams, which polity created out of the mother scam of identity. The first ‘identity’, which evolution created was the entrenched Reality of Geographical-Climatic Divide. Our Earth, where humans evolved and spread, has a long history of human settlement in amazingly diverse geographical-climatic conditions. A person living in -56 degree Celsius at North Pole glaciers and another living in 56 degree Celsius at Equatorial desserts are stupendous example of the brilliance of adaptation potential of humanity. However, this diversity innately created diversities of morphological, cultural, attitudinal, behavioral, sociological and psychological identities. It was only natural that human settlements on Earth evolved with this entrenched potential of competitiveness based on ‘Identity-Diversity’ and as early humans had a tough life to lead; it was only natural that competitiveness and conflicts for available resources and survival threats has an innate and ingrained element of ever-present violence.

These primary identities naturally branched off into many others and humanity kept adding conflicts and violence in personal as well as collective spaces. However, what every common man and woman must remember that in the long history of humanity, the average men and women, living in peace with whatever they had and wherever they were, never accepted and encouraged war and violence. It was always the polity and economy, and its handful of so-called ‘warriors’, who led, funded and designed wars. The culpability with common men and women however has always been that they mandated and legitimized; even adored and worshipped those warriors of polity and economy, who won the battles, even at the cost of millions of lives of ‘other’ humans.

Human history is a ghastly and deplorable document of human stupidities and hypocrisies, which killed millions in wars and wreaked calamitously brutal experiences on billions. Early humanity, that in the middle-ages and even dark ages, preceding the age of Renaissance and Liberalism in 15-16th century surely can be forgotten and forgiven for not understanding the Reality of Universe and Reality of Humanity but there can be little justification over what the rationalists and liberals did to humanity. Now in 21st century age of scientific and objective Reality and Reason, if humanity continues to live in dark ages Time and Knowledge, then it is nothing but dead admittance that we humans are the worst species in the history of cosmos. This dubious distinction seems real and true. Living a scam and relishing it qualifies humans as the worst and most stupid species of the universe.

The political and economic scam (stupidity-hypocrisy) of Nation-State and Nationalism were created and installed in an era, when the intellectual classes had already begun to accept the primacy of individual and his/her position in all matters of societal affairs. Renaissance and liberalism accepted that affairs of humanity must be defined by secular, objective and scientific facts of life and living and not by faith and abstract mythical order. The intellectuals probably tried to install the supremacy of individual and scientific factuality in human management but they had to fail primarily because the then politics and economics did not find this idea and idealism suitable for their needs. They ensured that human societies remained divided, conflicted and violence-ridden on the basis of diverse ‘Identities’. It suited the personal ambitions and economic benefits of the handful of aristocratic elements and moneyed classes. It is manifest even to a blind, deaf and insane person that differences between people and identity-based human management suits none but polity and economy; especially those handful in leadership positions. Naturally, if average person expects the polity and economy to work for his or her welfare and wellness, then he or she is even worse than an insane person. This is scam…

Almost entire 16th to early 20th century, humanity was divided, grouped and forced into wars and other atrocities to fulfill the ambitions of a handful of those in political spheres and economic domains, to profit, by leading the masses to ‘Identity-Based’ stupidities and hypocrisies. The politics and economics of the day managed to install the stupidly hypocritical idea and idealisms of nation-state and nationalism, stoking the entrenched yet dormant divides on the lines of ‘identities’. They even used ‘Imperialism’ as a tool of nationalism and wars for perpetual mandate and legitimacy of their primacy and utility in societies. History is neatly documented with detailed maneuverings of the political and economic classes of the time in raking up identity-crises to create such stupid idealisms like nationalism and imperialism.

It is now an established scientific fact that human consciousness is essentially very localized. If left alone and not conditioned otherwise, average men and women do not bother much about ‘Others’ beyond their own family and society. They get associated and linked only to a small collective of few hundred people. It has been well documented that humanity up to 14th century was like that, irrespective of whichever territory of the Earth they lived. They were happy being connected to and associated with local groups, their small kinship or tribe and some strong leader in their small group. They had little concern with kings, kingdoms and their ambitions.

This changed as scrupulous political players of their time stirred up the ‘identity’ politics, firing up the hell of nationalistic identities and created a collective ambition of imperial enterprises to expand their national identities. They also erected the demon of wars with others so that population could be in perpetual threat and continue their mandate behind the political leadership. The economic classes, who sought profit out of this imperial ventures and nationalistic surge successfully aided and financed the politics. A small group of mercenary elements in society, good numbers of slaves and prisoners were roped in for this venture of profit. This all led to a prolonged phase in time where humanity was devastated by wars, conflicts and miseries because of the game-plan of politics and economics of their times. This culminated in two World Wars, which till date remain the darkest blot on the head of humanity. Tragically enough, most humans still do not learn any lessons from the series of scams that have robbed their dignity and peace. They rather relish the scam.

Even today, when state, governments and politics seek to continue their mandate of legitimacy, the political circle, in collaboration with economic spheres, invoke nationalism sentiments, create and aggravate identity-conflicts and perpetuate violence culture in societies. The scam themselves turn scamsters and perpetuate a series of scams on fellow humans. Still, people have little inkling about the rot.

The human nature remains essentially localized and as is the design of human consciousness, average men and women are innately attuned to live in peaceful and accommodative space within their localized milieus. If they are left in peace with their own instinctive nature, people usually do not take their differences and conflicts too far. It is established by the science of consciousness that average people have an innate tendency to hit back to normal life-living (allostatic balance), even when there is a divide and conflict (homeostatic imbalance). They also cannot see and live up big and abstract issues like nationalism, war hysteria or political agenda of far-fetched consequences. It is always the politics and economics that lead people to well-planned agenda. This scam average men and women fail to see and accept.

In political science, there is a valid and well-established political process, which has the legitimacy of not only academics but in the very modern Constitution of all democratic states. This process is termed as ‘Political Socialization’ and ‘Political Recruitment’. It means, the political parties and politicians can very legitimately work on the basis of politicization of identities, which are instinctive in humans. They can and they very well, politicize ‘identities’ by standing them in competition and conflict with other ‘identities’ and then condition the consciousnesses of people with a particular identity to support their political party to come in power, so that their identities could not be in threat and disadvantage.

So, essentially, they first invoke identities, back them, make them competitive and belligerent. This then creates a society where conflict and violence becomes order of the day. They create the divides �" between identities and entrenched classes; like rich versus poor. They create crisis in society so that it becomes compassionless, emotionally charged, reactionary and a violent space, requiring intervention of ‘power and authority’. They then seek mandate and legitimacy to install themselves as exclusive owner of violence to suppress and control innocent people, whom they themselves make culpable at first place.

All these are globally legal and constitutional and validated as political socialization and political recruitment. This happens to be a classic case of how jurisprudence happily weds the stupid-hypocritical philosophy of political profitability and happily dumps not only people but the Reality of humanity itself. This is scam. And, since centuries, the scams are flourishing and most people happily become part and parcel of the global chain of scam and scamming.

Here, it has to be insisted and repeated that human consciousness is not designed for goodness, righteousness and appropriates. Why? Because, these are not only humanly designed words or terms but also ‘contextual’ and ‘relativistic’ realities, amenable and evolved to have meaning-purpose-utility only in human milieus, personal or collective. It was therefore only natural that larger humanity could never come around to singular Reality of everything. It is only now that humanity has known beyond reasonable doubts that this very Reality about Reality being ‘contextual’ and ‘relativistic’ and thus given to diversities of meaning-purpose-utility for different persons and groups, is the singular and core trouble of humanity.

It is only now that we all have the singular objective knowledge to accept that entire humanity and even all lives on Earth are ONE and have singular common mechanism and process of perceptional universe. It is therefore only very natural that all 7.5 billion humans on Earth have ONE Identity and ONE life-living purpose as all lives have ONE benchmark as well as agenda for goodness, righteousness and appropriates.

This ‘ONE-Ness’ Reality is the singular common agenda for all humans. The soil for the fruition of this enterprise is the most propitious now. There has to be integration and assimilation of collective knowledge of humanity in all fields to make all humanity aware of Reality, how it expresses itself and how it plays out using our body-mind and its ‘Media’ of consciousness as its own media. This integrated, singular, objective and scientifically logical knowledge shall have to be universally disseminated, making all humanity accept the centrality of human consciousness in all problems and therefore in all solutions. This shall lead to the attainment of the much required single Identity of Humanity. This is the way to de-scam life-living. Holistic knowledge of Reality alone can de-scam the human world.

It is for sure that structures and agencies of state, government and politics shall use all sorts of smart tactics to scuttle any attempt to initiate this de-scamming process and bring about peace-order-poise in societies and cultures. That is why, all collective structures of people and even common men and women shall have to drop all other concerns and embrace this single common agenda of ONE-Ness �" ONE Identity and ONE life-living purpose as all lives have ONE benchmark as well as agenda for goodness, righteousness and appropriates.

**

 

 

The Media

> > > > >

 

*** The worst of the scams in this universe is ‘I’, Self or subjective consciousness. What most of us perceive ourselves as is the biggest scam. We think, believe and accept ourselves as something, which essentially is a scammed cognition as it has only grains of Reality and majority part of it is perceptional virtuality. We think, we are the protagonist, the subject and action-person of all we do in our life-living. This however is a scam. The consciousness, the ‘I’ or sense of ‘Me’ or personal self is not the protagonist but just a ‘media’ and the real and true protagonist and subject is something else. It is such a powerful scam that it is tough to believe and accept that we are just a theatre of action and the script is readied for enactment not by us but something else. This scam needs to be de-scammed…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Awareness is cardinal and critical for wellness and peace but this idea of awareness is probably most un-understood and mis-understood word in human cultures. Most people take this rare and labored achievement for granted. Tell a person that he or she is not aware and they shall be angry at you. Everyone has this self-sustained belief that he or she is always ‘aware’. This is scam…

This is a misconception, even when most of us always feel and believe about being aware as the subjective sense of consciousness is always muffling us, like a second virtual skin. Science has established that in our daily lives, we are ‘aware’ only for few minutes at best, even while over 98 percent of our life-living is carried out in subconscious state. Science says; awareness or conscious sense is just a fleeting and ephemeral epiphany, which needs persevered practice for prolonging it.

The primary reality is that most processes inside our body-mind mechanism are subconscious and as they are ruled by an auto-process, a wired proposition, we do not need to bring things into aware and conscious domain. Being aware is a holistic notion, which entails having conscious and definitive registry of infinite processes and causalities that work inside us and outside in external milieus. It is the level of awareness that decides the potential of empowerment of a person. There is no limit to how much and to what extent we can be aware of as there are infinite causalities and processes going on inside and outside us. Awareness is a life-long learning and unlearning process. But it has a process too. We need to know that, which begins by admitting the scam about awareness.

Scientific studies reveal that our subconscious brain states entrench communication and engender awareness in two broad ways. First stage is the first seven to eight years of early life of a child when he or she accepts all information from his or her parents, family, ambient socio-cultural-geographical milieus and this become his primary domain of awareness. That almost decides the destiny of the child as this ‘Pre-Consciousness’ awareness works as base benchmark to judge utility and worth of all later experiences and information.

However, this primary awareness can be altered later when the child is adult and his or her consciousness has matured. This can be altered only by inputting a conscious element or information of learning and unlearning and repeating it time and again. Like, nobody is born with driving skills but as we enter adulthood, we practice for long how to drive a vehicle and later, this awareness of driving becomes a subconscious task. When we achieve good driving skills, we do not even remember how we drive. But, such learning and awareness possession comes only through conscious inputting of the new desired awareness and continuously practicing it.

Our personal sense of ‘I’ or self, or call it the layers of consciousness, is just a media of the body-mind causalities. This means that we may keep thinking happily that ‘I’ or myself is seeing and accepting a Reality but the fact remains that actually, the specific Reality is playing it out using our body-mind as media to express itself in a way, which makes us accept a Reality the way we do. The evolutionary design of the layers of consciousness engenders this scam.

Over 98 percent of our daily life-living routine is handled by subconscious mind states. This subconscious is the core machine of survival design. Very naturally, it has evolved as an auto-process, doing all actions without the conscious self being aware of any of these. The subconscious works with five senses, which are the information carriers from the external milieus of the physical world and the neuron plexus which bring information of the internal milieus of body. These processes are subconscious, which means they keep happening, without we ever being aware of it. Why? We become aware of a process, when there is a situation of conflict or dualism. When, there is something, which is not yet settled (algorithmic) in subconscious, then a conflict situation is created. This conflict engenders the agency of thought, which them makes the conscious self aware. We are aware of only these miniscule conflict parts in our lives, when thoughts make us ware about them.

Like, you keep doing things with your computer. You press commands and do the right things for which the computer is programmed. The computer goes on well. You do not even remember, what chain or sequence of things you did with the computer to finish off your work. However, when you press a wrong key, supply a wrong command or do something for which the computer is not programmed; suddenly a small window shall op up and there shall be something written on it to make you aware that something wrong has happened. The subconscious also keeps doing things without bothering ‘you’ till everything is routine and well settled. Awareness is created or called for adjudication, through the process of thought, when a conflict situation is created. Awareness is like this pop up window of the computer.

It is tough to be aware of the fact that what we do and what we realize is essentially reaction of something, which plays on us to make us do and realize so. The causalities (cause-effect chain), which play on us, are intangible and it uses our body-mind as media therefore, because of the tangibility of body, we think we are doing it, even when the reality is that we are just the media. The actual and real ‘doer’; the true energy behind the action is the causalities. It is like, we see a bulb lighted but what actually causes it is the energy of electricity, which we cannot see. We see only the light of the bulb. Bulb is only the media; the causality is electricity’s own mechanism and processes, which is singular, common and objective. Medium changes and the cognition of the causality changes. The same electricity shall not light a fan but move it, in a way, which shall depend on the design of the fan. If the fan and bulb feels they are lighting and providing air; it is a scam…

That is why there is an ancient prescription to humanity �" ‘Don’t Be, You Shall Be.’ The prescription is to come out of the consciousness of ‘I’ that is in an auto-reaction mode working mechanically and stupidly as ‘Media’ of twin internal and external causalities �" the first causalities of body and mind and second causalities in the milieus.

Therefore, it is crucial to understand the critical ideas as why and how consciousness is largely only a media and what implications this has on our life-living. Once we unravel the scam of our consciousness, we can de-scam it for life-living wellness and excellence…

The primary thing about Self or ‘I’ is dualism of its situation or position as ‘Karta’, subject, observer or protagonist. The idea of Karta, subject or protagonist stems out of the insistence about ‘I’ or self being the only and ultimate ‘verifiability’ of all Reality. The famous quote of Descartes, ‘Cogito, ergo sum’ (I think, therefore I am) is probably that innate and embedded ‘perception’ about the centrality and inevitability of ‘consciousness’ in the scheme of idea of Reality, which probably engenders this sense of ‘I’ or self being the protagonist of all probabilities of Reality. This ‘mysticism’ is now unraveled and modern science now has enough knowledge to point out the scam (stupidity and hypocrisy) in dualism of ‘I’.

The worst scam for ‘Self’ is the perception of the expression of Self itself! This is the seed of all stupidities and hypocrisies that humanity is loaded with. The very complex and yet unresolved idea of Consciousness plays out and installs this situation and position of Dualism very intelligently and categorically. Modern science also somehow establishes that self, ‘I’ or consciousness is not automatically and innately the ‘Karta’, observer or protagonist. It is rather only a ‘Medium’. Consciousness is a medium and it itself is an emergent and evolving entity of the body-mind medium. Therefore, in a sense, consciousness �" this hugely unputdownable and powerful realism of ‘I Am’, is just a medium (sub-media) within a medium! This definitely divests ‘I’ or Self off the much acclaimed ‘centrality’ and ‘preeminence’ in the overall scheme of Reality.

This primary and most critical idea of ‘Consciousness as Medium within Medium’ needs to be understood with perfect clarity. When we say, scam (stupidity and hypocrisy) is embedded in the body-mind mechanism and process, it is primary intelligence to see, understand and accept how this all are seeded and how they work out Reality for we all.

There is a very famous metaphor used by both spiritualism and science for explanation of Reality. It is about a honeybee sucking nectar from a flower. A honeybee comes flying, sits over a flower, sucks its nectar and then moves away. Traditionally, or in populist perception and linguistic sensitivity, there seems no Dualism in this act as it is believed that from the perspective of what is being observed, the honeybee is the Subject, ‘Karta’, observer or protagonist and the bee sucking nectar is clear ‘act’. Of course, the flower is the Object as it is doing nothing. The honeybee is the doer of action and therefore singularly qualifies for being the Subject or Protagonist.

The dualism however creeps in when we see and accept the other perspective that is equally true but not ‘observable’ to general sight mechanism. This other perspective says; honeybee and flower are both only Objects as the supposed ‘Action’ is being done on both equally. The action is not honeybee sucking nectar as it is only the Effect of a Cause that is actually energizing the Action. Naturally, it is this ‘Causality’, which is true Subject, Karta, protagonist and ‘observer’, as it is this Cause, which has created the ‘act’ (reaction) of this effect playing out between honeybee and flower. It is the energy of causality that created the ‘media’ of a ‘giver’ and another as ‘taker’ but both are just expressing or playing out the ‘script’, directed by the energy of causality.

This Causality (Subject/Karta/Protagonist) is the innate, symbiotic and intangible relationship between honeybee and the flower. The real and true Subject is the innately wired ‘Connect’ of the honeybee to seek nectar from the flower. Two elements are in a relationship; in a context, which is an effect of the core causality of survival-symbiosis between the two. Therefore, both the elements of honeybee and flowers are only Objects and both are equally reacting to and effecting something, the cause of which is scripted in the ‘Relationship’ or ‘Context’ between the two. This intangible Causality is the Subject and true Protagonist, not the ‘I’ or ‘Self’.

The scam is about Reality getting mixed up with perceptional elements of cognition, because of the tangible nature of the media of body-mind, whereas the real and true Subject; the causality has elements of intangibility. A bulb boasting itself as Subject, instead of the Reality of it being just an object (media) is scam. ‘I’ considering itself a Subject is a scam…

This of course is the microcosmic interpretation of the larger macrocosmic Realism. The macrocosmic Realism says that consciousness is not in flower or honeybee, even while both may be living entities. In other words, consciousness that exists in honeybee or flower is only a small and dualistic medium of the larger, non-local and non-dualistic consciousness, which exists and stays elsewhere or everywhere.

It is where the common thread of Reality between science and religion traverses. Religion says, not a single leave can move on Earth without the Will of God because, He is everywhere and in everything. Science says the same idea but in a different language. The wordings do not in anyways alter the singular Reality. Religion also visualizes God and His Will as the singular cosmic Causality and accepts human life as only a mortal and transient media, through which God’s Will is delivered. Science says nothing different; only the language and vocabulary are different. Still, most people do not see and accept this singular Reality. This is scam…

The real and true non-local and non-dualistic Consciousness is the Causality of ‘Context and Relationship’ that is just having a medium of body-mind of honeybee and flower. It is the Causality that is the Real and True Subject and Protagonist as it is this Causality (Its Will), which goes on to create the ‘Matter’ in the form of different ‘Media’ for its unraveling and final expression. This scientific assertion of Reality is same what religion says. Religious assertion is that God creates matter (lives et al) for expression of His Will. The scam enters the frame when this final expression (through matter/media) is accepted as Reality by all of us as it is what our five senses can perceive and react to. This sure is not Reality; it is a scam...

In simple words, it is the Causality that is true, real, core and critical element of Observance but is not automatically observable to we humans through our sensory mechanism and therefore does not qualify as Reality for us. However, this causality, even while being the true Observer or protagonist, requires the Media for its expression or for playing out its effects. Consciousness of living beings is the media that causality as observance uses for playing out Reality, which our sensory mechanism and processes can and does easily see, feel and accept. It is because this consciousness is also a media of our body-mind tangibility, enabling consciousness to perceive reality, thus extending it a misplaced sense of being the observer but it is not as consciousness is just media. This scam must be understood to de-scam lives.

This very notion of consciousness; this subjective sense of ‘I’ or ‘Me’, as distinct and exclusive from ‘others’, is the most crucial idea, which helps a great deal in unraveling and deconstructing the fear and denial of Death. This artistry has been understood thousands of years back by some genius of humanity. They have documented it very well and they form the core philosophy and spiritualism of Oriental thoughtfulness; especially the Yoga Philosophy. We shall deal with this issue of Death and Mortality as the epilogue of the eBook later.

Here, it is very crucial to refer to contemporary science’s path-breaking idea of quantum mechanics, which deals with the critical issue of ‘Observance’ and ‘Collapsing’ of Reality. This understanding of ‘Observer’ and its cardinal role in Reality is a must to unravel the holism of Reality and the role of ‘Consciousness’ and ‘Causality’ in it.

In quantum science, Reality, at all time and space is considered being super-positioned probabilities. Quantum science says, Reality happens as it is ‘observed’ because observance collapses super-positioning and creates a reality. Before that, Reality always stands as probabilities. Does it make us accept that Reality is not an ‘Always There’ situation, rather, Reality ‘Collapses’ as something, depending on observance? Does this mean, observance ends dualism and enters non-dualism?

The next big question is, is observance critical to Reality? It seems as quantum scientists say, it ends probabilities and installs a Reality, though for the observer! Now, there still remains dualism about the idea of observer. Who can be accepted as observer?

Majority opinion is that observance is essentially consciousness. It is consciousness that observes and installs reality or ‘collapses’ Reality. This is somewhat agreeable quantum science factuality for us. In simple terms, Reality is a dualistic, super-positioned probability at all times as elements that create reality have wave function dualism. Reality however is created or collapsed as dualism ends and superposition collapses the moment there happens an observer. And, this observer is consciousness.

Therefore, the core and cardinal element in the idea of Reality is Consciousness as it is believed to be the ‘Protagonist’ that scripts a Reality. At this point of time, we shall have to stop our focus on everything else and zero down to this singular idea of Consciousness. The scientific reality of consciousness is the most pampered subject of new millennium, even as we all know from our knowledge of human history that consciousness as a philosophical and spiritual idea has always remained with humanity since almost 3000-4000 years back. Does this itself mean that pure science never stands aloof and alienated to philosophy and rather, sort of runs parallel to it? Does the same dualism exist between science and philosophy �" when something works but cannot be described how or why, it is referred to as philosophy and if it works, is empirically verifiable and is mathematically explainable, it stands as science?

Probably, even quantum scientists feel that they have rested the onus of Reality on an element of realism, which itself is by nature dualistic. Probably therefore, there is a strong advocacy by new age quantum scientists to present a valid case of non-dualistic consciousness. We need to first understand the basic hypothesis of this ‘dualism’ of consciousness, before we proceed onto larger issues.

The primary idea is, if observance is mechanism and process of consciousness, this makes observance open to dualism �" Generic and Specific observance. This dualism is �"

1. There is an observance of consciousness, which emanates out of functionality of five senses and sensory inputting. As brain organization at macro level is largely singular for most humans, there is a broadly singular reality of observation, like rivers, mountains and other tangibilities. This is what we may call Generic Observance. This observance is processing of common and non-dualistic subconscious mind states. No doubt, as science insists that no two minds are same, there is bound to be dualism in generic observance too. However, it may be accepted that as the differences are small and there is overbearing generalization of commonality of languages for expression of the reality by generic observation, the dualism is seldom ‘observable’.

For example, I and nine other people may see a door and because of our different mind processing of inputs from five senses, all ten may see the door differently but as this tangibility of door still shall have almost 95 percent of details as common for all ten, we all still shall call it a door as our language commonality cannot express a door with 5 percent difference as anything else! However, if any of the ten has one or two sensory organs tweaked or part of his or her brain states affected, the door may look, say 40-50 percent different. However, as all nine shall call it a door, a deviant observance shall not change the realism of the door.

Still, it is debatable whether this reality is the same for other higher organisms like dogs, elephants, etc as their sensory observation by their brain organizations are not known! Though, we now accept that these higher animals do have consciousness of varied shades. Therefore, somehow, whatever is the reality, we have to limit it to the observance of human consciousness only. That itself is a restrictive hypothesis and negates singular objectivity rule of science. Therefore, even this so-called singular Reality of generic observance may not truly be accepted as non-dualistic.

2. Second observance by consciousness is of intangibilities by conscious brain states, which is dualistic, differentiated by variegated cognitive shades, because of varied experiences and memories of experiences of every single individual. Like happiness, wellness, love, compassion, right and wrong, etc are intangibilities observed by conscious mind states and is always dualistically oriented. Like all ten people may call a door a door but ask them whether the door is good or bad, there shall be five or six different observations about the same door. Therefore, the specific observance by consciousness, as against the generic observance can never be non-dualistic and therefore realities in these domains shall never be singular. Hence the trouble for humanity, not probably extended to other higher organisms.

To simplify what we have talked so far, we need to see and internalize the primary idea that Reality in its innate and elemental form always remains as probabilities. This means, there is probably no Definitive and Singular face, shape, size and dimension of Reality that could be narrated and explained in humanly possible language of words. However, Reality Happens, or in simple sense, takes definitive dimensions of Locations as it is Observed. Therefore, Reality, in any possible way is a function of Observance. Naturally, the ensuing and inevitable question is �" Who is the observer? Who observes?

The contemporary popular hypothesis is �" Consciousness creates observance. The consciousness is therefore the observer. However, Reality can be singular and definitive only when consciousness is also non-dualistic or singular. Then, as we talked about how consciousness seems to have universal propensity and probability of being dualistic, there is underlying assertion that Reality therefore can never be non-dualistic and singular. Naturally, as Reality is not singular and non-dualistic, there shall always be 3Cs �" Confusion, Conflict and Chaos around the very notion and realism of Reality! And, as Reality itself is dualistic, there probably cannot ever be non-dualistic and singular human world and life-living reality for we all!

To rationalize and summarize what we have discussed so far, we settle with the realism that Reality has to be singular, objective and non-dualistic. It has to be singular and non-dualistic for all organisms; not only humans. Naturally, Consciousness (not only of humans) cannot qualify to be the ‘observer’ of Reality as it is dualistic. Only the ‘Causality’ qualifies as single and ultimate observer as it is singular, objective and non-dualistic for all media of all consciousnesses. The fact however remains that as the singular-objective ‘causality’ shall express itself through different ‘media’ of different human beings, different living organisms as well as different ‘matters’, it shall have varied, even infinite expressions.

Reality has to be and is singular but its expression being subject to ‘media-dependence’, it shall be ‘perceived’ in infinite shades, each shade of reality-expression having the potential to compete and conflict with other shade; primarily because of the ‘Virtuality of Centrality’ of ‘I’ or Self. This is core mechanism and process of Reality, Causality and Consciousness, which is primarily responsible for the scam that we humans are. This scam needs to be understood and accepted to de-scam our life-living as this scam is the seed stuff of 3Cs �" Conflict, Confusion and Chaos in human world.

In Oriental spiritual traditions, they called this playing out of the true and real Subject as ‘Maaya’ (the web of causality) and the material medium of body-mind effecting it, as ‘Leela’ (the effect-driven action and behavior). In Yoga philosophy, there is categorical and definitive reference to the idea of True Subject or Protagonist and also, there is an insistence to rise above and detach from all Causalities to attain the highest position that is ‘reserved’ for humanity.

This reality about self, ‘I’ or individual’s subjective consciousness being just a ‘medium’ and not the subject, karta or protagonist exposes the biggest, primeval and transcendental scam that all humans live and cherish. As a very learned man said, ‘Every race, every art has its hypocrisy. Every creature therein breathes this lie (Scam) from birth to death; lies are adapted to the mind of each race and art.’ We all think, ‘I am doing this and I am opting that’, however, the reality is that for all practical purposes, ‘I’ ain’t doing anything of its own independent accord and free will. ‘I’ is just playing out ‘performances’, which the true and real protagonist and subject �" the Causality, is installing on the media of ‘I’ or Self. This in turn means, this ever-present and omnipotent assertion of ‘I Am’ is probably the worst Scam (hypocrisy) and naturally, all actions and behaviors installed and extended on the basis of this Scam are suspected stupidities of calamitous probabilities.

In most cases in our lives, we all essentially do not ‘act’ on our freewill but ‘react’ to what is presented before us. In most usual ways, we are not subject; rather object as ‘media’ of causalities. This primeval and transcendental scam of humanity needs to be understood well. We as an individual are expected to ‘own’ all our actions and behaviors and in collective space, we are actually responsible for them. However, when vast majority of all our actions and behaviors are just the ‘reaction’ of situations engineered by our subconscious self as ‘media’ and not actual ‘actions’ of our conscious self, how can we say with sense of surety and ownership that ‘I Am’ and ‘I Do’?

More than 3000 years back, Oriental spiritualism deciphered this scam about self or ‘I’ and warned humans of this primary slavery, urging for emancipation from causalities within body-mind mechanism as well as outside in the external milieus. Modern science now speaks of the same with the help of quantum mechanics that human consciousness is not the protagonist and therefore, an individual simply cannot decipher and unravel ‘Reality’. Rather, an individual being just a miniscule and ephemeral ‘media’, can only realize a part of the larger cosmic Reality and simply reacting to the causalities that it plays out as a reactionary medium.

Naturally, as different people shall have differentiated ‘parts’ of Reality, there shall never be a singular objective Reality for humanity. Different people as differentiated media for infinite causalities within and outside their internal and external milieus shall perceive Reality differently, often competing their ‘part’ of Reality to be the only true and real Reality. Therefore, human world shall always be a battle ground for 3Cs �" Conflict, Confusion and Chaos; until and unless, there is a unified, singular and universal knowledge mechanism for all humanity to understand the scam and initiate tangible enterprise to de-scam our lives.

We humans have a destiny that has been scripted in disaster and improbability of sanity for which we may not be entirely blamed. It is essentially the very nature of Reality in our cosmic construct and the evolution of consciousness, which installs the Scam. Stupidity and hypocrisy is our body-mind ‘design’ and the design of the expression of Reality for us. This is unconscious stupidities, which we all are designed for. However, what we humans are condemnable for and stand liable for foolish culpability is our stupid refusal to see this Reality and not work towards a practical solution of humungous problems that emanate out of this primeval and transcendental Scam. This is culpability of ‘Conscientious Stupidities’.

When we know and still cannot understand, learn and correct our mistakes, we must qualify for being the most stupid and most corrupted living and surviving species in the universe. This is the conscientious stupidity and sincere ignorance, which humanity must shed as it can. Our consciousness has design for it too. We sure have the wherewithal in our design itself to de-scam our lives…

From this reality, the critical idea, which comes out is that every empowered human has to first detach its own ‘Consciousness’ from the Causalities of body and mind as it is the primary ‘Liberation’ of human life. However, in Yoga philosophy it is insisted that even Human Consciousness is a Media and therefore, this too has to be dumped and an empowered human must also rise above and detach from the Causalities of Consciousness too to ultimately be in Union (Yoga) with cosmic consciousness. This cosmic consciousness is probably what quantum scientists and super string theory proponents call non-local and non-dualistic consciousness. In microcosmic religious terms, this probably is referred to as God and the causalities are labeled as Design of Divinity.

It is rather interesting that the Buddhist philosophy, which emerged around the same era Yoga philosophy was consolidating, says similar things. Buddha is believed to have insisted on ‘Observing’ the ‘Causalities’ that are causing ‘effects’ within body-mind structures as well as outside in the milieus.

Buddha’s famous saying �" ‘There is Suffering and it has a Cause’, probably pertains to Buddha’s personal experiences with sufferings. He probably understood as how human consciousness and cognition is just a poor and microcosmic Media of infinite causalities in the internal as well as external milieus. He probably reiterated that by observing the causalities, human consciousness could probably rise above and detach from the situation of being a ‘Media’ and thus liberate itself from sufferings.

To be truly and really knowledgeable and wise is a definition, shrouded in mysticism of dualism. Somehow, this uncertainty truly delineates the ultimate state of ‘Singular Wisdom’ available and desirable for we all. It is there for humble, sincere and innocent acceptance that to be knowledgeable is to internalize in all layers of consciousness that Reality Is Always PROBABILISTIC, therefore life-living was, is and shall always be Conflicted, Confused and Chaotic.

This arrives humanity to singular and definitively finite wisdom that there can be and is only one intelligence for all humans in all stages and situations of life-living. This singular intelligence is Compassion. All other subsidiary intelligence must fall in linearity and symmetry of the primary one. Compassion is symptomatic assertion of a truly knowledgeable person about the holism of Reality. Those, with part knowledge, shall always display fear, denial, deception and attitude; instead of compassion. True and holistic knowledge of Reality and arriving of compassionate consciousness is the only way to de-scam life-living…

This confidence in compassion as the core and critical sanity point emanates because now we have reasons to accept that the very design of Reality in our cosmos, the world we live in and the way our own consciousness accepts it have inbuilt, innate and embedded entropic causalities. Therefore, the only way out to have sanity and install it deep in our lives is to accept the finality of singular and irreplaceable element of personal compassion.

The idea and notion of compassion, what we accept here is completely different and novel from what populist beliefs accept compassion as. The popular definition of compassion stands it in linearity with pity, sympathy, fellow feeling, tolerance, benevolence, sensitivity etc. What we have proposed is that compassion is not about being caring, accommodative, assimilative, and affectionate. Compassion is not in parts but in holism. All these are of course the ‘effects’ or expressions of the situation of compassion in someone’s consciousness but compassion is not purely behavioral or actionable. It is far more broad, holistic and over-encompassing.

We have to accept the utility and fruition of Compassion as Higher Consciousness, which can and does see, accept and practice the ‘Holism of Reality’ that is always probabilistic and contextual. Compassion is a Cognitive Position of an evolved and empowered Higher Consciousness, which is non-reactive, receptive, skeptical of ‘self’ itself and contemplative in all life-living situations, being in perpetual, deep and lateral acceptance that Reality is never singular and it is always good, right and healthy to be respectful to all different ‘parts’ of Reality, constituting the Holism of Reality.

As a person internalizes this higher consciousness evolution of acceptance of Holism of Reality, he or she successfully makes compassion his or her first instinct and option-less attitude. The elements of pity, sympathy, fellow feeling, tolerance, benevolence, sensitivity, caring, accommodation, assimilation, and affection, etc shall automatically fall in place. In simple terms, compassion is not a fruit, it is not even a tree; it is rather the soil, which must remain fertile and objectively facilitative. This soil of compassion shall automatically and instinctively grow all trees and all fruits of best utilities and worth. The insanity of collective spaces may rob the fruits and cut the trees but the soil shall always remain there to grow more trees and fruits.

The greats of humanity have always reminded us that it may be accepted that different people of this world may have different and even competing goals and purposes but everyone must first have this Compassionate Higher Consciousness. They understood that Reality being contextual and relative, instinctively every person would be competitive and conflicted.

Therefore, human world would always remain the theatre of compounding competition and conflict among people. This inevitability would always remain in human world in all times and space as the most powerful and calamitous entropic element, which could kill the sanity of life-living and human world itself. That is why the greats of humanity insisted that there should always be compassion as the evolved higher consciousness of all humans as lasting guarantee that sanity would be preserved.

… it is for this proven fact that we are insisting; a person with evolved and empowered higher consciousness shall always exhibit Compassion as its instinctive first behavior. Fear, anger, attitude, denial and deception are elements of exhibit of a person, who still remains a scammed consciousness with scammed cognition; given to scamming self as well as others.

**

 

 

The Communication

> > > > >

 

*** The populist perception about communication restricts its meaning to language, especially the tangible part of its acoustics and visual. Communication is colossal in its holism. Every speck of the infinite universe is communicating with each other. Within our body and mind, millions of bits of information are communicated per second. The world inside and outside our body-mind is abuzz with communication but they have no sound; no sight. The causalities of all Realities are coded in the communication. The artistry of human consciousness is to decipher these communications as they have the codes of wellness…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Ideally, how our brain functions and how different layers of consciousnesses connect and communicate with each other is not something that should be talked in terms of probabilities and philosophizing. However, as contemporary science has not yet fully and irrevocably concluded this knowledge, we have this freedom and also the necessity to explore all probabilities. These probabilities themselves have been made possible because of great deal of objective and definitive knowledge that science has provided us. Also, there is surely no better empowerment for an individual to have inquisitiveness and knowledge about how our body-mind works and how we, as conscious selves can effectively use this ‘media’ of body-mind mechanism to attain optimal wellness and success in life and living. Therefore, we are always better off analyzing all possible ‘causalities’ of this media and communication that our conscious selves can have.

We need to assess first, how our consciousness seems to have been designed and how our brain states communicate with body structures, using which media. There is enough scientific knowledge available now and it is a huge sense of satisfaction that modern quantum science has focused very intently on the idea of ‘Consciousness’. We are attempting to elaborate on these issues to first arrive at a definitive probability as to what essentially is the ‘media’ that our brain states uses for communication between mind and body structures as well as between brain-body system and external milieus. Once we have a reasonably convincing idea about the ‘media’, we have better understanding of the communication mechanisms and processes that works for ‘I’ or self. That shall facilitate our own conscious and aware artistry of skillfully using the communication platform and pathways for wellness and excellence in all life-living situations, be it health, curative processes or general intelligence and common sense.

There is a primary hypothesis that is now being widely accepted in new millennium of scientific mindset, which underlines that humans are very closely associated with their close cousins, the chimps and other mammals as huge majority of our genes are common. We humans are different and way ahead of all other species of complex organisms primarily because we have highly advanced brain states. That exclusivity of large and complex brain structure with all its yet un-deciphered mechanism and processes make us stand on top of the pyramid of lives on Earth. It is this complex brain that has made possible a ‘Consciousness’ in we humans, which is rare and probably exclusive in this universe. But, now we have known that this exclusivity is good in many senses but primarily the primary cause of almost all troubles that humanity has had and continues to add more. This scam we have talked…!

When we look at and accept life-living realism and ‘I’ or self positioned in them from the modern and path-breaking concept and realism of ‘Consciousness’, we have ease in internalizing the ideas of the ‘Media’ that our body-brain uses for ‘Communication’. We also get to feel less revolted by this precarious realism that ‘I’ or self operates simultaneously in different layers of consciousness and almost certainly, our unconscious and subconscious selves dominate almost over 90 percent of our thoughts, behaviors and actions. It is a miniscule percent of thoughts behaviors and action that ‘I’ or self takes as ‘Conscious Self’ that is fully aware and in control of them. This scam is our design, we cannot help.

Important here it is to mention that it seems a definitive reality that all three major layers of consciousness �" unconscious, subconscious and conscious, have a singular ‘Media’ for all sorts of communication, even while we are not even registering the presence of media and its communication plexus in majority of over 90 percent of situations. As and when we get to unravel the ‘Media’ and the communication mechanism and processes, we probably can understand better how ‘I’ or self stands in the milieus and acts and behaves. Also, we shall have good understanding of how consciously and effectively we can use this ‘Media’ and communication channels and plexus as the artistry for wellness.

Now, we have the core question as what possibly is the media and communication plexus that a conscious self or ‘Aware-I’ has at his or her disposal to enterprise the optimality of Consciousness towards our avowed goals of life of wellness and success. It needs to be understood as why we are focusing on the media and communication plexus that work between different layers of consciousness. The primary purpose of this enquiry and inquisitiveness is to arrive at a possible framework of mechanism and process, which we as conscious self can use to orient ourselves towards solutions using the platforms of media and communication plexus.

It needs to be stated here with humility and innocence that we are not attempting to delve deep into scientific processes, rather we are relying on our own experiences that everyone of us have. No doubt, these experiences we have can be explained in true scientific language or terms but this is not our concern. We are focusing on what we know, what we experience and what we keep doing in our normal lives and from these experiences we shall try to decipher the media and communication plexus. We just have to be aware and above all, innocently non-judgmental as we hypothesize and philosophize about processes.

We can say with utmost conviction that for consciousness, the media and communication may look like it is an intangibility but we already know that these intangibilities are only the ‘Emergent and Evolving Property’ of a rather definitively tangible mechanism and processes. Consciousness is also a virtualism but its basic mechanism and process are the tangibility of two realisms �"

·        Neural processes that are electro-chemical signaling domain.

·        Chemical processes of hormones working as messengers.

For purpose of basic scientific knowledge, we are told that body and mind communicate through the two media of neural electro-chemical plexus, spread throughout the body and chemical processes of hormones, reaching out, riding on blood streams to all parts of body. However, what is now subject matter of higher scientific exploration and scientific philosophization, is the ‘energy’ or ‘causality’ that makes the neurons and hormones work the way they do.

This means, there are emerging knowledge about how the neural plexuses communicate with each other, how neurons fire and how there firing creates subconscious mind states, how an info is passed onto billions of other cells and trillions of synapses and how the ‘receptors’ of a given info or stimulus makes ‘sense’ out of them to create a real and true linearity of purpose. However, there still is no definitive finality on the core issue of the entire spectrum of ‘media’ playing out ‘communication’ for shaping up and engendering a reality for us.

Still, from varied and emerging facts about neural journeys and hormonal trajectories, we have a rather emergent hypothesis that even while neural and hormonal structures stand out as tangible and broadly algorithmic media, we have enough insight into brain-body complexities and many other realities to see and accept that the electro-chemical as well as chemical media are also innate and embedded ‘part’ of the ‘holism’ of consciousness. This means that the media of consciousness also have the same ‘Entropic and Emergent’ character and property that consciousness itself has. Therefore, the media is also randomized, given to heuristic expressions and impressionable to the same intangibilities and virtualism of ‘causalities’ that consciousness has.

This hypothesis makes us see and accept that how the ‘Media’ of neural plexus and hormones play out ‘Communication’ to our brain states and other receptors in our body to effect an optimal, streamlined and fruitful value-summation for actions and behavior is uncertain and given to unpredictability and randomization. It is therefore very clear that if our consciousness is in a state of high ‘entropy-expansion’ �" that is, if our consciousness is in a state of confusion, chaos and conflicts, the ‘media’ that ‘communicates’ with consciousness is also bound to have the same or probably more confusion, chaos and conflict. This unseen ‘causality’ between consciousness and its media is also true and real with media and society that we see almost daily. The media is not an external agency. It is rather very much part of the holism of society. Therefore, we can clearly see globally, in societies where sanity and symmetry of societal milieus are in disarray and dissipation, the media there �" institutional, social as well as personal, shall be insidious, chaotic, cacophonic and corruptible.

Here, as a passing reference, we just need to relate this with our earlier discussion on media. It is clear; the evolved higher consciousness, which is in poise and peace, because of holism of knowledge, shall always exhibit least entropic element of Compassion. On the contrary, an average reactionary and unsettled consciousness, because of ignorance and part knowledge, shall instead exhibit most entropic elements of fear, anger, attitude, denial and deception…

So, the core hypothesis that we are attempting to arrive at is, even while we all know and accept that in any milieu, be it our body, mind, family, society, nation, etc, it is so very important that we have the ‘Media’ that is objective, sanitized, reliable-responsible and singularly algorithmic; the stark and innate reality remains that the very nature and structure of ‘Media’ makes it naturally inclined to just the reverse of it. It is simply because of the fact that in the cosmos, in the external as well as internal milieus of we humans, everything is innately and intrinsically ‘part’ of the singular ‘holism’ and therefore, they are bound to be connected, linked and synced by a ‘causality’. Only very naturally, when a ‘part’ is affected, the ‘holism’ is bound to and the vice-versa.

Now, this core hypothesis leads us to the subsidiary hypothesis that consciousness is innately an expression of entropy-expansion and therefore, an empowered person needs to be in higher awareness mode to install conscious entropy-suppression for effecting optimality of sanity, symmetry and wellness in life-living situations. Similarly, the ‘Media’ and ‘Communication’ also requires the same mechanism of entropy-suppression to ensure its objectivity and logicality. This challenge is huge. We can say, in contemporary life-living and modern milieus, most personal as well as inter-personal troubles and conflicts emerge and sustain because of dystrophy and dissipation of our own ‘Media’ and ‘Communication’ system.

Here it is important to elaborate that ‘entropy-expansion’ means a subconscious process of enhancement in knowledge, which first leads to antithesis of fear and later grief. ‘Entropy-suppression’ on the other hand means a conscious process to continue with knowledge enhancement and arrive at the stage of synthesis, where compassion begins to replace the elements of fear and grief.

We all know of a popular belief that when you consciously opt for a probability that you dearly wish to happen and sustain, the entire cosmos conspires to direct and catalyze all elements to orchestrate and enterprise the finality of fruition of that probability. This suggests that there is a ‘generalized’ or ‘generic’ causality in nature or in natural state of milieus, which is randomized and not given to any ‘specific’ plan of action and behavior. However, when you choose a particular probability of a life-living situation, this ‘generic’ causality is handed over the energy of ‘specificity’ of causality. This then communicates every element present in the milieus internal and external to proceed and progress towards that avowed goal for its successful fruition.

The million dollar question however remains as how this conscious communication happens? What makes it happen? How the ‘media’ can be managed to launch this ‘specific’ communication towards the avowed goal? What else this ‘generic’ media and communication otherwise do, when they are not doing this handed out ‘specific’ task by our conscious selves?

There is this media of electrochemical and chemical structures present in our bodies that have a wired process of communication, which we are not aware of as everything is happening in subconscious or unconscious layers. What we have to do is to be aware, be in higher conscious mind state and consciously input such physical, emotional, behavioral, thought and psychological elements that communicate to our subconscious mechanism the specific goal we wish to achieve.

The process is; first to be aware as what probably is going on in subconscious state to understand where and what the troubles are. Then, consciously bring up the subconscious mind to an audience with conscious self and introduce the desired communication we wish for a specific goal. Then sustain this communication of ‘Conscious’ to ‘Subconscious’ in an intense mix of behavioral, emotional and physical signals so that the subconscious ‘Media’ owns this process and begins its wired ‘Communication’ plexus towards attainment of our desired goals.

In Yogic philosophy, there is a deep process laid out for such a happening. In popular terminology, most people accept it as Meditation. However, it is much beyond meditation. Meditation often is a small, abrupt and propped up enterprise, which usually is resorted to by those people, who have high-entropy consciousness. They accept and practice Meditation almost in similar way as most people take medical pills for a disease. The pill is taken once or twice in a day, even while the disease continues, happening primarily because of life-living troubles. The pills can provide some timely relief but the disease shall not be cured if the entire lifestyle and cognate choices are not corrected and continued with. Meditation cannot be a piece or chunk of a life-living in between otherwise troubled continuity. The entire consciousness has to be in perpetual and perfect state of meditative continuity.

This people do not understand and accept and believe that Meditation is cure. This is scam. Those, who mix up the mutually exclusive idea of Health and Medication, are scamming themselves. Pills are about medication and for correction of a deviation. Health is the holism of the entirety of continued wellness. This scam must be unlearnt. Consciousness must not be scammed; it already is a huge scam…

This process of body-mind ‘Media-management’ seems doable and also appropriately effective as it seems that the conscious self is doing nothing magical or mysterious but simply using the same and already existing system and network of auto-mode ‘Media’. It also may seem like the media is a piece of paper and there are already something written on it. The media is there and the communication etched on it is something the body-mind follows or enacts, accepting it as ‘Script’ of life and living. Then, the conscious self, the ‘Aware-I’ can bring up this piece of paper and use one’s own dark pen to write some lines on the paper so that the same ‘Media’ has a ‘modified’ or altered communication and the body-mind readjusts its enactments to the consciously introduced changes. However, it is not that simple and easy. Why? We shall elaborate that.

The easy part of the ‘Conscious-Enterprise’ of ‘Media-Management’ is probably the first step of summoning the subconscious for an audience with the conscious self or ‘Aware-I’. Globally, there are innumerable spiritual traditions that are popular with billions of people, which facilitate this audience. As we talked earlier; this is broadly the singular technique of what we popularly know as ‘Meditation’. Meditation processes may have different physical and psychological techniques to bring the wavering ‘I’ to a higher conscious state. Some techniques focus on strengthening the higher consciousness whereas some reiterate on the importance of your conscious self summoning the subconscious domain to watch what’s happening there.

The classic Yoga meditation is probably the most evolved and holistic idea about conscious self being in linearity with not only other layers of self but also every element in the milieus inside and outside body and mind. Yoga is overall a rather holistic life-living concept but most people see and accept only the Meditation part in yoga. Yoga is much beyond meditation and exercises. The other meditation traditions of Oriental world Like Zen methods and Vipasna also restrict themselves to the art and science of conscious self focusing on all other layers of consciousness. As this is only the first step towards communication process with media of body and mind and therefore an easy attainment for an average person, millions of men and women in contemporary world are into meditation. The cardinal mistake and trouble with meditation spiritualism is that it takes us to a stage of ‘preparation’ for a certain journey but leaves us there.

Meditation is just preparing and being ready for some enterprise that is not easy and certainly not simple. First, one must know with utmost clarity as to why and for what he or she is preparing or readying by doing the meditation. Secondly, there should also be clarity on what it takes for the success of the next level enterprise �" that is what we have talked earlier. This enterprise is Media-Management of conscious communication for attaining specific goals of life and living. This enterprise requires persevered practice and pre-hand preparation of specific nature. We talk about it next.

Humanity has traversed a long journey. It has gone through untold challenges and has very wisely and successfully relied on its innate and evolved power of individual as well as collective experiences. Since ages, early humans could experiences troubles and also devise solutions. Why and how? It is simply because the problems and solutions are entwined realisms. If you have a problem, you already know it that solution is somewhere ‘Inherent and Embedded’ in the problem itself. The milieu around us presents some factors in an ‘arrangement’, which stand in our disadvantage, at a particular stage of our life positioning and we call the outcome of such an arrangement as a ‘problem’. Often, solution presents itself as some ‘alternative’ arrangement or placement of the same factors in such a way that they turn advantageous for us, hence qualifying as a ‘solution’.

This understanding about problems and solutions in so many areas of our life and living comes naturally to us because both exists within us and all we need is to be in such higher awareness that we could feel it, see it unraveling and decipher it. There are infinite ‘Causalities’ around us and within us because, it is the way realism has been designed. We all can feel the causalities because they are innate part of the holism of realism. It is the way this cosmic realism and all its microcosmic parts have been designed. Science has come a long way deciphering and then explaining to us about these causalities and the transcendental ‘Law Of Causality’ that pervades all realism, we see and accept or cannot see and accept.

Just because there is ‘Realism’, it is definitive that it shall have ‘Causalities’ and as there are realism and causalities, they are very much decipherable to anyone who has this well-earned eligibility of aware higher consciousness. It is possible to decipher ‘Causalities’ and then be aware of all problems and all solutions simply because we all are part of this same reality and causalities. The media and communication of these realism and causalities run through our own body-mind system. We are very much a ‘part’ of the ‘holism’ of cosmic realism and as our complex and long evolution has ensured, we ourselves have microcosmic system of these complexities to unravel them.

It is different matter that gradually, science is arriving at the ‘Laws’ that govern the causalities but the causalities of realism were always there and shall remain there. Humanity deciphered them since thousands of years back and shall continue to realize them. Of course science helps us in our understanding but finally, our own conscious self has to realize them. Even science has to be internalized. Realism needs to ‘sink in’ and what sink in; stays.

The tragedy with humanity is that even when personal and collective experiences have been documented and passed on to generations, this knowledge of early humanity about consciousness, self-awareness and self-realization of ‘causalities’ about realism and their media and communication remained unpopular and not in mainstream collective thoughtfulness. This happened primarily because this higher awareness is not an automatic endowment and therefore remained restricted to a handful. Naturally, minority wisdom seldom shapes up as populist knowledge need. Thankfully, modern human population is gradually becoming more inclined to scientific temper and objective orientation. Therefore, new millennium humanity is getting more exposed to what science is now throwing up in mainstream space.

What we are talking, about media and communication; is also something realized and well documented by early humanity but remained relegated, only to be brought into mainstream by modern science. We shall talk now about the ways to facilitate the launch of a ‘Conscious Enterprise’ to use the ‘Media’ and ‘Communication’ plexus of our body-mind to achieve whatever wellness and success goals we consciously set for our life and living. We shall discuss in detail about how we can facilitate the shaping up of our Higher Consciousness, which has the mastery of artistry to not only receive and decipher the subconscious media and its communication very effectively but also unleash a conscious communication, using the same media to attain whatever goal of life-living about wellness and excellence we decide for ourselves.

First, let us sum up our discussion about consciousness, its media and communication into a small wisdom, so that it could be easily understood. This wisdom has three simple points that we need to remember �"

Our body-mind has a mechanism and process. Science has unraveled good bit of it and evolving the knowledge every day. We all must be fully aware about them and keep updated so that we have a consciousness, which is more objective, logical and singularly in sync with all others. Consciousness is at the core of all cognitions and therefore, we must have deep knowledge of the holism of the idea of consciousness. Unraveling the scam actually de-scams its implications on our life-living.

There are unseen and embedded rules of causalities that are infinite. Every realism is a function of some causality and therefore, to have a better understanding of reality, we need to understand as much causalities as possible. On this depends our wellness and excellence. Knowledge is option-less and its holistic acceptance is the way out of the scam.

All causalities that create realism are function of some form of communication. Every particle of the cosmos is in communication with other and this plexus of communication shapes up reality. It is only natural that a communication must have media. Every empowered person; as a potent and empowered media, should ideally be consciously aware of not only one’s own media but every communication in the milieus within self and outside.

We have discussed consciousness and causality to understand the idea of media and communication. Now we shall talk about the ways to facilitate the launch of a ‘Conscious Enterprise’ to use the ‘Media’ and ‘Communication’ plexus of our body-mind to achieve whatever wellness and success goals we consciously set for our life and living.

Firstly, from our experiences we all know how every system in our milieus have become hugely complex, diversified and multi-faceted because of high demand pressure for supplies. Thanks to the unmanageable population and its demands for ‘Good Life’. Also, as we have talked earlier, the scammed consciousness seeks indulgence and consumptive enterprises to deny mortality.

Naturally, most systems are stressed and this innately unleashes entropic elements of 3Cs �" Confusion, Conflict and Chaos. All human systems, be it personal, familial, societal, cultural, political, economic or spiritual; has now become complex and stressed because of over-performance and higher optimality. This is because of ever-enhancing demand pressure, requiring increased supply optimality. The entropy has to increase proportionately as system excellence for enhanced performance goes up beyond a certain point of criticality. As is common in most system, there always are planned backups and support systems for higher optimality of performance but very few systems have strong structures with functional excellence to restore and rehabilitate the destabilizations and diastrophic situations caused by compounding entropy.

We can understand these aspects by carefully and patiently looking at our own body-mind system. We are wired for a reactionary consciousness that is guided primarily by reward and punishment sentiments. We always wish to feel rewarded and avoid punishment. This is simple demand-supply economics. Our wishes are demands on our body-mind system and if we are supplied with optimal quantity and quality of what we wished, we feel rewarded and happy. If the supplies are not commensurate, we feel punished and irritated. A child is usually happy because his or her demands are simple and few. However, deny a toy demand to a kid and he or she shall be instantly irritated.

This reward-punishment causality or what we can accept as demand-supply relationship is cardinal to our general wellness; we are designed this way. This becomes more complex and varied as we grow and mature. Our demands get diversified and complex and it is only natural that in a physical milieu, where humans have become many many times more than what our dwindling resources can support, there is always huge competitiveness for supply availability. The growing gap in demand and supply is bound to enhance system entropy and hence our growing irritation and conflicts.

The ancient spiritual system in Oriental world stressed on simple and minimalist living so that there is less pressure on demand side and therefore, less propensity of consciousness for entropic feelings, assuming that supply side is always less than demand. However, we in the new millennium have to be more aware and better endowed to handle this all. When we talk about ‘Conscious-Enterprise’, we surely do not accept to stand in deniability of the cardinal principle of an enterprise �" that is maximization-optimization of proceeds of labor and investment. As a conscious person, we surely do not have to accept the classical position that ‘A System Low In Demand Is The Best Option’. Why? Because, our proposition is optimization of wellness and there cannot be optimization if we insist on ‘Low Demand’ causality of our life-living enterprise. We would rather work out a holistic model of ‘Conscious-Enterprise’ that weighs up and factors in every possible element and design and devise such a model of communication to our consciousness that shall be all-weather optimization mechanism. We would rather accept ‘Demand-Supply-Sanity’ and discretionary control over all production processes of the system, instead of a perpetual ‘Low-Demand’ system.

The simple plan is to have a very aware and consciously logical and objective assessment of all possible elements that form the ‘Causality’ of a systemic process. If things are favorable for system optimality, it shall be stupid of us to opt for ‘Low Demand’. That itself have entropic outcome on our consciousness. Therefore, what we are proposing is that we need to be very aware to assess with high objectivity and logicality the system-readiness and then suitably decide what to communicate to our consciousness so that we could attain the best possible optimum output.

It must be kept in mind that an empowered person shall practice consistently to swiftly and effectively switch over from one media to another. That requires repeated practice of differentiated communication in different suitability. However, in the ultimate analysis, we can say with definitive assurance that ideal it is to have a poise and equilibrium between demand and supply of our consciousness system but, this is tough in contemporary milieus. Therefore, it seems advisable that we consciously remain in a consciousness system that is relatively ‘Low In Demand’ so that our system as well as milieus are not stressed. It is for every individual to consciously assess and decide what it takes to have a ‘Low In Demand’ system. It is discretionary as different persons can have different capacity for systemic stress.

Also, equally crucial aspect of system-sanity, which classical spiritualism has insisted and detailed in length, is the idea of ‘Self-Supply’. Thousands of years back, it was realized by humanity, which modern science confirms, that ‘Nothing Exists Outside Self And Nothing Outside Self Has Any Meaning, Utility And Worth’. This suggests, when this very conscious self, the ‘Aware-I’ has all elements of utility and worth, it is the best supplier of most happiness and wellness cognitions. Therefore, the higher consciousness has the task of not only opting for a conscious system ‘Low In Demand’ but also ‘Be The Supply’. Here comes the role of cognitive changes. Here comes the utility of the artistry of music, dance and artfulness. Here comes the worth of love and compassion in hearts. They all help in ‘Be The Supply’ artistry of consciousness.

Secondly, the communication itself needs to have clarity and exactness. Even if my media is in sync with mood and modality of my communication to my consciousness, if I am not inputting exact and pinpointed communication to the media, I shall only get abstracted and confused output. This exactness of communication is tough task. It has got to do with how we have learnt our languages with good depth and command, how from early childhood we have managed our emotions well and how we have managed our thoughtfulness to exact needs.

 I must share with you a classical example of this conscious-subconscious gap and conflict, which is global in nature and intent. This shall help understand why specificity or exactness is so critical in media and communication optimality. It is widely accepted by most scientific thinking that working actionable structure of brain states is subconscious layer. The conscious states may opt for a decision but it is only intangible. The decision in mind always has to be converted into definitive action and for that only the subconscious has tangible structures. Therefore, there must be very specific linearity between conscious and subconscious about a situation. If not, abstractions shall creep in and hypocrisies shall usurp domain.

This is primary reason that globally, average person shall almost always mouth good and lofty ideals and words. This happens because in almost all cultures, goodness and righteousness is common. Therefore, it is always easy and prompt for anyone to think right and mouth most appropriate words. However, most people shall seldom do the same good and right thing. That is why ‘hypocrisy’ is the greatest malaise of human world. Our conscious self shall usually think great things but as it seldom is made to stand in sync and symmetry with subconscious, which carries the commensurate ‘action’, most of us seldom carry out the same and exact righteousness that we think. Hypocrisy is entropic situation of conscious-subconscious gap.

Globally, we have witnessed that in most nations, there is a gap between what the political leadership ‘thinks’ and what bureaucracy ‘carries’. The visions or righteous ‘intent’ of ‘decision-makers’ or law-makers are usually good and right. The policy-frameworks probably cannot be wrong and bad as they are guided by constitutions of nations. However, only the bureaucracy can carry this intent into actionable work. There is clear divide between two pillars of governance. It is very rare that decision-makers take into full confidence the bureaucracy and it is equally rare that bureaucracy stand in full cooperation with law-makers. This is akin to gap between conscious and subconscious �" the ‘thinking’ and ‘acting’ layers seldom being on one page. Naturally, most nations, especially developing nations have low optimality of their governance systems.

In contemporary times, it is rather tragic that politicians and bureaucracy has even come to open fights and abuses. The level of distrust and anger against each other is calamitously high. This crisis of governance has been widely documented by intellectuals of society time and again but still, no concrete measures are taken by governments to work on improved symmetry and synergy between two key layers of governance.

Therefore, the primary specificity (exactness) is to have both our subconscious and conscious in singular and present linearity. This ensures that entire consciousness system is in singular media to receive and execute appropriate communication. This requires practice. In contemporary world of fast paced life and multi-tasking demands, often, two domains of consciousness are usually in competing and conflicting platforms. Secondly, be very aware of the character of communication so that an appropriate media is consciously chosen for it. Third, the communication itself has to be very specific, sans emotional abstractions. Lastly, the communication has to be sustained and repeated so that conscious communication is etched deeply and decisively on the subconscious structures. As we have discussed above, even as a decision for action is taken on conscious levels, it shall have to be translated to existing subconscious plexus and pathways for finality of action.

**

 

Epilogue

Grief, pain, turmoil and sufferings are human destiny. Look at realities around us and how painful and disastrous they have been and continue to be, despite best of human empowerment as species. There is no escape. The inevitability is optionless.

That is why; in such a state of reality, it is clear even for the most stupid of humans that what contemporary human world is considering success and worth are all scams �" scams of consciousness and cognitions. It is denial and deception trade all over and 99.9 percent humans are deep down mired into it. This must end or humanity is faced with worst of probabilities in very immediate future. Either this scam ends or we perish very painfully. We already are.

This has to be understood as why humans have a troubled destiny and why the contemporary benchmarks of human success and attainments is a huge scam and cannot be sustained long. The human world needs a complete rethinking and redesign of life-living priorities. The contemporary world, where human world is divided and conflicting on the basis of identities and status is calamitous. The complete lack of compassion and fraternity among humans has made this human world a veritable hell. This cannot continue.

The crisis of humanity is not what has surfaced or devastated lives in 2020. It has been there since ages and human genius has only augmented the threats and miseries. We all need to understand and accept the Reality and redesign our world with optimal quantum of compassion and universal solidarity. A series of human crisis in the last few decades has clearly exemplified how linked we all are and how every trouble in any part of the world and with any segment of population finally affects us all. This can happen when human world comes out of the scam of human consciousness. This scam can go away only through singular, objective and holistic knowledge of every human being.

Naturally, globally, humanity has to reprioritize education and knowledge training as number one need of humanity. Moreover, all resources of humanity must be equitably shared and enjoyed. This contemporary world where a few hundred wealthy people of the world monopolize three-fourth of all resources and wealth is worst scam. This scam must be busted at the earliest. The rich-poor divide is equally calamitous as is the divides on the basis of identities.

It also has to be accepted that over 55 percent of human population is forced to survive in global urban spaces, which is actually just 1 percent of the total area of the Earth. These bright shining urban spaces are hailed as mega marvels of human growth and empowerment but these mega cities and urban spaces may have best of the lives but they are only for a handful of rich. More than 60-70 percent people in these urban spaces live caged-lives, barely surviving in inhuman circumstances. This happens because, the vast spaces of rural areas have been rendered unproductive and people have to rush to cluttered and inhuman lives in urban spaces for survival. This mega scam of human life-living must end.

Moreover, the human reality necessitates that globally, humanity spends its best of resources for basics like health, hygiene, nutrition, lifestyle, et al. Universal free education-training of knowledge of Reality and free health services for all is the bare basics, which humanity must achieve at the earliest.

Humanity has long denied the Reality. It has happily deceived itself by bypassing the Reality and investing in hypocritical benchmarks of stupid successes and attainments. Humanity has been blind to the Reality that only one percent of global population of 7.5 billion plus people has an assured life-living, with enough resources to lead a dignified life, justified for humans. Only few thousand people however have monopolized maximum resources, whereas over one billion people are starved, malnourished and leading a life worse than that of any animal. More than 3 billion people are surviving on bare basics with no assured access to optimal health and education. The majority of people out of the 7.5 billion plus global population are struggling for a dignified and assured life-living, even while a small minority of few million people are living lavishly on profits made from these struggling billions. This is scam and it must end. This scam is leading to annihilation of entire humanity. This has to end. Humanity must understand and accept the design of Reality and why humanity needs to come out of this scam.

As we have deliberated earlier too in this eBook, death and mortality is the greatest learning reality for humanity. Mortality must be deciphered and deconstructed in its holism as death alone has the energy to de-scam human consciousness of all denials and deceptions. Mortality is the ultimate Reality and this needs to be deciphered in its holism for larger humanity to unravel, what this scam is, how humanity can stand de-scammed and redesign an alternative human world where Reality installs a more compassionate, dignified and equitable life-living for every human.

As we conclude the eBook, we elaborate the ultimate design of the universe and leave it on every individual to decide what he or she has to opt for and prioritize in his or her life. We deconstruct death in its macrocosm and leave the judgment on every individual…

 

There is a basic question as what creates causality and subsequent causalities, which in turn create a chain of progression we know and accept as evolution. We still do not know what ‘caused the first causality’; that is how and why big bang happened. We also do not know with utmost clarity about early stages of universe and therefore not very sure how other sub-causalities worked out. However, scientists do tell us that just after the big bang only energy existed. However, as the universe cooled down and expanded, matter and anti-matter were produced in equal amounts. However, what scientists are not able to tell us as why and how in our visible universe only matter exists and very miniscule antimatter are found. Usually, matter and anti-matter collide and annihilate everything.

We know how everything in our universe is made of matter and antimatter, which could annihilate everything, is missing hugely, even when big bang created equal amount of both. So, the first causality of Reality is unknown to humanity. There is a hypothesis that probably matter was created more than antimatter and therefore even after annihilation, sufficient matter could remain intact to form galaxies and stars. And, therefore journey of Reality began. So, what we have is a philosophy that is at the genesis of Reality and not the definitive science.

This leaves us with some latitude to consider more philosophical probabilities about how Reality, which we are in and part of, unfolded and how evolution drew its primary and sustained energy for the massively long progression of time since big bang. From what humanity has known about start of Reality after big bang, there emerges a probability of a philosophical hypothesis that at every stage of progression after big bang; from the first few seconds, where major happenings emerged to current timeline of 21st century, it was entropy that constantly supplied Causalities energizing evolution. Evolution itself may be postulated as systematic and patterned progression of entropy, which always meets its finality in entropy annihilating a probability.

This philosophization about entropy as primary and sequential energy for causalities of evolution seems to have enough existing support for validity, which we humans can see and do see in our life and living.  As we said earlier, death and mortality is self-evident for all humans and it is possible only for humans. Animals in all probability are not aware about their ‘Self’ and therefore not aware about inevitability of death and one’s own mortality. We all know that ‘Mortality’ remains the only singular reality of the cosmos, be it the universe or we humans, who have deciphered and known the universe. This inevitability of mortality itself seems to suggest that Entropy probably has the last laugh and it is the singularly powerful Reality, above which nothing stands.

Ancient Indian Yoga philosophy has documented this cardinal positioning of mortality almost 3000 years back, as core and cardinal element around which all causalities of realities are created and plays out. Mortality may well qualify to be the definitive stamp of entropy and its transcendentality and omnipotence. Therefore, it seems, in all probabilities, we can say, embedded entropy of Reality shapes all causalities so that everything could lead to finality of mortality?

It is not complicated to see, understand and accept. Simple question is �" When life happened; why is this that death happened? Why should death happen? Why is this stupidly meaningless design that death and mortality is bound to happen, as life happens? ‘I’ have the rightful inquisition to make as why should ‘I’ be destined to die? If ‘I’ ultimately had to end; where was this need of a design to have start of life itself? If death had to happen; if end had to be inevitable, where was this stupid need to have life itself? Death surely has no logic. But then, life itself has no logic. What the difference the universe could have if ‘I’ was not born and what great the universe has attained and achieved if I was born? The question has only one answer. All this is a scam. This ancient Indian philosophy had deciphered 3000 years back. They called the scam Maaya.

As Reality happened, entropy happened and entropy has this embedded design to attain finality and fruition in mortality. The entropy has the master design of all scams. The Reality; this design of Reality, is the mother of all scams. Naturally, when this scam created lives and humans, death had to happen. When start happened, end had to happen…

Not with any definitiveness of surety! The trouble is; the very scientific concept of Entropy and its philosophical manifestation and outreach are faced with the same dualism, which all Realities are. Many may not accept the very hypothesis that entropy was minimal at the time of big bang and it amplified later. Also, many even doubt that universe is a ‘closed system’, which is essential for the very concept of entropy to stand its ground. The fact remains that contemporary scientific explanation of Reality has many philosophical hypotheses, which some may agree to, others may not and still others may never! However, we all are one in one acceptance that death and mortality is inevitable. This singular reality is uniform for everything.

Why we are hypothesizing on Entropy being the core and cardinal Causality of all Realities that we humans have known in long history of evolution, is because of the fact that it seems, entropy, or what we may call in more generality and holistic sense as ‘Propensity Of Probability Of Disorder’, has the most lateral as well as vertical manifestation all around us. Also, humanity has understood the ‘entropic nature’ of Reality since thousands of years.

There is strong and sufficient illustration in over 3000 year old Yoga philosophy about how Reality manifests itself in different shades of entropic expressions. It is believed that these shades of entropic expressions engender different cognitions of a reality to different people, even different organisms, in turn impacting differentiated behavior-action patterns. These different patterns then create milieus for more and varied entropic expressions. This dialectics of Reality keeps energizing the chain of evolution, which is a succession and progression of a set of behavior-action engendered in response to a causality that presents at a point of time and space as Reality. This all must only be accepted as a philosophical hypothesis but it seems, this hypothesis somehow matches up with how evolution has been described to work as.

Evolution has been said to work as a patch up mechanism, not looking for long term solution but short term diversion to survive against an immediate trouble. This supports the entropic nature of evolution of Reality. For example, it is said that if by a certain development in physical milieu of a species, it becomes tough for the species to sustain itself, evolution would respond by shortening the gestation period of the maturity of the infant in the womb of the female of the species. This would be the response of evolutionary adjustments so that the new born has better probability of survival and species could have better freedom in moving to other physical milieus where life is easy.

It is said, evolution would not create any solution by installing such physical changes in the species that would help it improve its milieus to make life easy. This patch up adjustment of shortening the gestation period of womb may affect the infant’s strengths and abilities and this shall itself create more entropic progression in evolution but evolution does not care. It is believed evolution comes up with stupid engineering solutions and thus adding entropic consequences.

Though nothing can be said with surety but it seems around 10,000 species go extinct every year on Earth now as out of the estimated 100,000,000 different species on Earth, we lose .01% of them every year. This may be explained as an indication that evolutionary engineering may not have been working out sufficient solutions to these extinct species, which perish in their ambient milieus. May be, evolution is busy patching up things for other species and in turn engendering such entropic situations that prove fatal for these extinct species. Or, as many believe, changes in milieus are happening fast and evolutionary tools cannot catch up with this speed, making survival impossible for these extinct species. Whatever be the reality, it seems probable that evolution works on entropy energy, in turn adds more to keep complicating the life-living milieus and finally appropriating annihilation of species. A stupid engineering can do no better! Or, for that matter, no engineering can do anything about finality of entropy.

Like, evolution gave a powerful and un-satiating sex drive to humans to probably fix a possible trouble in its mechanism. However, it did not care enough not to create the HIV virus that has killer potentials for humans. The evolution gave venom to snakes for its own survival potential but did not have the idea that someday they would kill thousands of humans. Evolution seems like a very localized and short term adjustments to entropy situations, which itself becomes a mega factory of successive and subsequent trigger of endless and probably bigger entropies. It seems; there is an entrenched theme of cannibalism as well as inter-species conflict in the evolutionary scheme of things. These themes are also deeply manifested in wired human subconscious layers and this may well be termed as ‘stupid engineering’ by evolution as it installs permanency of 3Cs �" Chaos, Confusion and Conflict in milieus within body-mind media as well as the milieus.

Somehow, it seems a rather likely hypothesis that had evolution been a progression towards perfection, excellence and innate ‘extropy’, human world would have been different. Philosophically speaking, humanity understood at least 3,000 years back that the core element that predominantly shapes human life-living and world view is its mortality. Still, evolution seems to have added more and even easy avenues of death for humanity, instead of pruning them. It is accepted by a section of scientists that the human consciousness itself is the accidental or progressive outcome of ‘Entropy-Expansion’ as human brain reached a threshold of complexities and excellence of information handling and memory of experiences. This human consciousness is now considered not only at the center of our understanding of Reality but also happens to be the singular element of almost all troubles of humanity.

The idea is that philosophically, there is a strong and reasonable case of acceptance of a hypothesis that entropy is the primary causality and successive and subsequent entropies are sub-causalities of progression of the way Reality expresses itself and chooses suitable media to communicate this expression. Naturally, as time progresses and evolution keeps up pace with its transcendental stupid engineering, larger and more diverse entropies shall unleash themselves till the ultimate and inevitable finality of mortality is attained.

This Reality necessitates that humanity collectively gears up to make human world more compassionate, dignified and equitable for every individual. This grief, pain, suffering and devastation are human destiny and they shall only augment in future as the world is heading towards larger and more intense entropic probabilities. It is the Reality of mortality, its true and full acceptance, which can unite humanity and redesign the human world. Life and its scams have wronged the human world. May be, death and mortality can correct the wrongs…

This life and death elements of Reality has never awakened humans. Most people do not even think about it. The consciousness is so localized; it seldom sees a reality beyond home, workplace and adjacent markets. Every year, around 60 million people die globally. Around 140 million kids are born every year. Death is not something, which ever comes into consideration for life-living righteousness and worth. Humans deny death, live in deception and unconsciously throw it away from active memory. Death of 60 million people every 365 days is not something, which any human can miss but they do ensure that they never confront this Reality.

Therefore, death itself is not a consideration for humanity. However, death in specific ways often makes people scare about it. Out of 60 million deaths every year, majority of deaths are very painful, tragic and surely avoidable. People die of hunger, malnourishment, snake bites, diarrhea, riots, wars, human neglect, road accidents, suicides, etc. Most of these deaths are untimely and avoidable. Yet, majority of people never even know about it, let alone thinking about it. However, when, say 20 people die in terrorist attacks or in identity-related hate violence; the whole world talks about it and thinks about it. This is scam and uncountable such scams we humans are geniuses at.

That is why; no small change or a few structural adjustments in contemporary human world system of life and death can de-scam things. Big time and holistic transformation is required for humanity to survive in the long run with peace and order. This seems impossible. Therefore, what is possible is that an individual could see, understand and accept the scams of humanity and opt for a personal transformation.

Globally, a handful of aware and truly awakened men and women have already begun to change their lives and life-priorities. This contemporary world of humans is far beyond any hope of sanity and system. Only individuals can make their lives truly meaningful and empowered. Sanity is always an individual choice. This alone is the last hope.

We all know, societies, nations and the world is nothing but collective of individuals. If individuals shall lead the change at personal levels; may be; some day, these individuals shall create a critical mass, which could make a new human world of sanity and system. All best to the individual and his or her energy to usher in a new human world.

***

 

 

 

 

Summary For Easy Recall…

For the sake of convenience and easy recall in future, we must sum up the aspects of the scam point-wise. This shall also be helpful when we plan out a personal model of de-scamming our lives. The core acceptance is about the Reality that we humans are a species in huge trouble; many times more than any other species on Earth, because of two broad reasons �"

1.      Evolution has completely botched up the human design. Humans are probably the worst outcome of the precariously positioned elements of cosmic entropies, which evolution accidently clubbed together to come up with a species, we know as humans. It is common knowledge that humans appeared very late in the massively stupid and accidental processes of evolution, where probably, entropies had gone completely bungled up. Growingly, scientific evidences are becoming available to hint at the fact that evolution of early humans and later, the evolution of modern human with highly complex and evolved subjective consciousness; is calamitously scammed design of evolution. This probably happened because, by the time humanity happened, cosmic entropies had become uncontrollably complex and hugely randomized. The human design and its stupid complexities, especially the unique and exclusive element of subjective consciousness �" the personal and individual sense of ‘I’ or ‘Me’, very much seems like the machination of sufficiently disarrayed and disheveled evolution engineering. Science has begun to discover this scam of evolution; though it may take time to unravel all the details. Therefore, it is not rocket science to see, understand and accept why humans behave and act the way they do. We cannot expect anything else than stupidity and hypocrisy from average human, who has not been trained to understand the Reality of Humanity. Naturally, human world cannot be any better than hell, which humanity has very intelligently imagined existing somewhere else; yet happily living in one, all the time.

2.      This human stupidity and hypocrisy has also been there and only becoming more complex with time. Four million years of human existence on Earth, with around 1,00,000 years of modern human habitat is a long time. Even civilized human life-living is now around 5000 years. This too is not a small amount of time. This stupid and disastrous human design has survived very long and has naturally added many times more entropies in human world. Such a disastrous human design and scammed human consciousness was probably not designed to last such a long period of time. But, it has survived and therefore, it is for anyone to see, understand and accept as how and why our contemporary human world is like. It is almost brimming full with critical level entropies and can go bust anytime. It is not that larger humanity does not know about this state of human world and life-living. Yet, as we talked about; human genius of denial and deception never ever accepts mortality and extinction. Humanity is too busy and hugely blissful, enjoying sex, food, moneys, games, commerce et al…

If there could be a semblance of an acceptance about the Reality of Humanity, then anyone can see, understand and accept the range of scams, we humans are infested with. We list them point-wise for easy understanding and convenient recall. Here we go…

1.      Every system in time becomes complex and complexities unleash uncontrollable entropies. Naturally, complex systems tend to opt for automation, or what may be called switching over to algorithmic mechanism of functioning to minimize entropic accidents. We can see, how our hugely complex global aviation works to minimize crashes and how most big industrial processes have been robotized and assigned to artificial intelligence. Human body-mind mechanism is also a product of complexities of long evolution processes. The complexities of human brain and body mechanisms have made humans, especially modern humans living in more complex milieus, a warehouse of precariously randomized entropic mishaps. It is only very natural that modern humans need long and persevered mind training and holistic knowledge of all realities around them to minimize mishaps. This mind training can introduce people to compassionate consciousness, which is more algorithmic in societal-cultural behavior. Sadly, politics-state-governments believe, this can be achieved through tough laws and thus has made humans slaves to autocratic rule and state terror. This much required mind training does not happen in human lives as 99.9 percent humans are ‘educated’ to create a living for themselves. Life training is hugely missing and livelihood education is imparted to a handful, who can afford it. Over 90 percent human population is neither trained in life skills nor livelihood skills. That is why, 99.9 percent human population is essentially a dangerously split and conflicted species as they are neither animal nor human. Naturally, most humans stand as ‘culprits’ before the contemporary laws and courts. These scammed lives of 7.5 billion plus people can create only hell and they have done great in creating loads of hells all around their lives and milieus. Human society is mishap-ridden milieu, where entropies are growing by the day and still, humans are in perfect bliss…

2.      The core trouble of the scammed lives of humanity is its consciousness. This consciousness is the scam of the most stupid engineering of evolution. Most animals have algorithmic consciousness. It is akin to our subconscious and unconscious. The animal behavior and actions have larger and wider uniformity as their interaction within their body and outside milieus are not complex and purely algorithmic. The animals are not ‘aware’ of the act as they have neither knowledge nor experience of what they do and act as. Humans also have the same algorithmic structures, which we know as subconscious. Almost 98 percent of human behavior and actions are presided over by unconscious and subconscious, like all animals and even we are not ‘aware’ of them. The trouble begins with the near exclusive conscious layers of the brain states. The conscious layer is not algorithmic; rather, it is heuristic. This means, conscious awareness of an individual is always emergent, vectoral and therefore ephemeral. This means, humans are largely unpredictable in their external, societal and inter-personal actions and behaviors. This heuristic consciousness is hugely entropic and full of massive potentials of mishaps.

3.      The conscious layer in human engenders both experience and knowledge. This conscious layer happens because of the very late evolution of a complex brain, especially the evolution of top cortex layers. This aware, experiencing and knowledgeable element of conscious human being is a huge facility, as it has not only survived the human in most difficult situations but also helped humans tide over a rather poor design of body and mind. However, this conscious and aware self also happens to be the root cause of most human troubles. This conscious layer is largely different from subconscious and algorithmic layer primarily in the sense that the later deal largely with tangible elements within body and outside milieus, whereas the former largely deals with intangibles like thoughts, feelings, emotions and beliefs, et al. This creates loads of different and almost always conflicting and competing realities, which is exclusive trouble only for humans. Animals do not face this huge trouble because their singular algorithmic consciousness ensures singular reality for all of their species. Very naturally, this belief-based reality makes humans a dangerous animal. Humans therefore shall perceive reality differently and believe their personal reality to be true and all other’s realities as a threat. This is the seed of calamities for humanity.

4.      Another big trouble, which this conscious, aware, experiencing and knowledgeable self creates for humans, is its transient and emergent nature. Most animals have singular and fixed consciousness as their limited and un-evolved brain is largely algorithmic. Some bigger animals may show some simple signs of intelligence and at times come up with unpredictable behavior but not like humans. As human conscious is dualistic; it has a massive plexus of subconscious algorithmic brain as well as a very overriding presence of conscious and heuristic brain states. This dualism creates loads of unpredictability in human behavior and actions. The unpredictability factor makes humans confused, conflicted and chaotic. Probably, only humans are conflicted and no animal has this dualistic mechanism to show up any conflict in actions and behaviors. This makes humans the most dangerous species on earth.

5.      The emergent and transient nature of human consciousness makes it most difficult to fix a personality tag on a person. We can educate, train and condition a person and make him or her accept the utility and worth of an idea. As consciousness of humans is very localized, he or she shall readily learn a life-lesson. He or she shall also show up signs of change in behavior and actions. However, as and when they move out to a contrasting milieu, they shall suitably change and behave differently. Therefore, a man can be good, caring and amicable in a milieu, where the ambience is good and he is reciprocated for his goodness. So, we can label him as a good person and put a tag that he is a rational person. However, if he moves to a different milieu, where suddenly he faces antagonistic feelings or his goodness is not reciprocated well, he shall behave and act aggressively and become a different person. The intangibilities of thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs and perceptions are very dominant in humans and therefore, a person is different personality in different milieus and situations. This conscious and aware self is an emergent, transient and vectoral reality as it is constantly in interaction with changing milieus. This is scam of evolution and a mega tool of disaster for human world as it instills loads of conflict, confusion and chaos in human milieus.

6.      The human system of body-mind communication also seems to be different from animals and they also add to the chaos and conflict in human world. Though the neural and hormonal systems are very much common in humans and most animals, the complexities that they create in human mechanism is still to be deciphered. Therefore, nothing can yet be said with surety. Yet, it seems, the neural and hormonal systems of human body-mind communication have evolved to become so complex that conflict and confusion seems inevitable. Science is still trying hard to decipher the details of the working of neural plexus and hormonal structures but from what we know, it seems, because of the exclusivity of aware and conscious elements in humans, the endocrinal system of hormonal communication is more prominent in human system. Essentially, neural plexuses create communication for short-term changes and adjustments and they are mostly subconscious. The hormonal communications shape up long-term adjustments in behavior and they are two-way communication �" hormones changing behavior and behavior priorities changing hormonal communication. This is more conscious and shaped up largely by intangibles of thoughts, feelings, emotions, beliefs and perceptions. They are more aligned to what the human world popularly knows as mood or mental landscape. Though this endocrinal or neuro-endocrinal system of communication in contemporary humans is a huge area of study and scientists are making headways in it; yet not much can be said with definitiveness. What we can say is that if modern human world is so much infested with mood-mental disorders and there are enough talks about hormonal disarray in contemporary humans, it seems, the complexities of the neural and hormonal communications in humans might be something, which troubles humans much more than average animals.

7.      As so much of human body-mind system is yet to be deciphered, it is tough to clearly pinpoint something with surety. Yet, what we can see and experience, there is enough and logical space for philosophization of reality. What we are accepting in next few paragraphs is also what we can label as scientific philosophization as enough factual data is still missing. Therefore, it should be taken as a probability; nothing more. What we are saying is that human system of body-mind mechanism has its own complexities and poor design. Moreover, humanity has since ages unconsciously and consciously added huge loads of complexities in the physical and mental milieus, where it survives and struggles to keep afloat. Together, they create a huge load of confusion and conflict for average person. No doubt, it requires adequate and qualitative mind training through a long educational process to make a growing up child to evolve as a matured young man or woman with streamlined thinking and decision-making. This does not happen with 99.9 percent humans. They are educated but with an aim to develop a person with skills for a profession; not life-living. The new born of most animals can learn everything required for their optimum survival from just being with their mother and in the herd they are part of. Most required mind training is already wired in their algorithmic mind mechanism. They do not have to go to school and colleges. Humans however are unfortunate as most kids are born to parents, who themselves are not qualified to be parents. The socio-cultural milieus the human new born move around is stupid and massively hypocritical. They are born in conflict and confusion and grow up to add more to their milieus.

8.      Primarily, because of the design of human consciousness, unlike most animals, humans are essentially belief-based species and never fact-based one. Most humans act and behave as per their beliefs and are least interested about what facts are and what Reality could be. The humans always feel and think, what they believe is what is true, right and real and what others may feel contrary to their own personal subjective beliefs are essentially stupid and ignorant. The subjective sense of ‘I’ or ‘Me’; this perpetual feel of self as distinct from others; make humans a belief-guided species. The element of experiences and knowledge created out of experiences also seem to augment this personal belief-dependence of average human. Naturally, as 7.5 billion humans live in millions of different and often competing world of beliefs, there are loads of conflicts, confusion and chaos.

9.      The contemporary human world is now much beyond correction or redemption. The scams have run so deep and for such long times that it is impossible for this human world to ever change and correct its stupidities and hypocrisies. The human race has become such a behemoth that no energy of rationality, knowledge and change can install sanity and system back in the human world. However, an individual still can change and redeem itself to get back to sanity, peace, poise and order. An individual is the only possible unit of change. Those, who shall understand and accept the utility and worth of intangibilities of human design and life-living; those who shall accept the magic of compassion and knowledge in their lives shall definitely get back to sanity and live in lasting peace. This entire exercise of scam deliberation is for those handfuls, who shall understand and de-scam their lives. The majority of 99.9 percent shall not bother to dismiss this all as scam itself…

 

 

Accept My Gratitude

Writing something is a daunting task as there is always a lurking apprehension of it not being of utility for some readers. I however feel at ease, because of my faith in magnanimity of readers. For an author, innocence of intent is the only possession about which he or she can be and must be sincere. The utility and worth is always at the end of the readers and their judgment must always be accepted with the same sincerity of innocence. I am happily sure; you shall forgive if my efforts could not be up to your expectations. Thank you so much for being with me and allowing me to share with you.

Wish you an empowered life; with the prosperity of the higher consciousness.

***

 

About The Author

 

 

People say, what conspire to make you what you finally become are always behind the veil of intangibility. Someone called it ‘Intangible-Affectors’. Inquisitiveness was the soil, I was born with and the seeds, these intangible-affectors planted in me made me somewhat analytical. My long stint in media, in different capacities as journalist, as brand professional and strategic planning, conspired too! However, I must say it with all innocence at my behest that the chief conspirators of my making have been the loads of beautiful and multi-dimensional people, who traversed along me, in my life journey so far. The mutuality and innocence of love and compassion always prevailed and magically worked as the catalyst in my learning and most importantly, unlearning from these people. Unconsciously, these amazing people also worked out to be the live theatres of my experiments with my life’s scripts. I, sharing with you as a writer, is essentially my very modest way to express my gratitude for all of them. In my stupidities is my innocence of love for all my beautifully worthy conspirators!

*****

 

Other Titles By Santosh Jha

Recommended: Life-Defining, Empowering, Now Or Never eBooks…

 

**

Fiction

 

**

 

Non-Fiction

**

 

Do Write To Me.

[email protected]



© 2021 Santosh Jha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on August 24, 2021
Last Updated on August 24, 2021
Tags: Fear, Death, Scam, Denial, Consciousness, Deception, Pandemic, Entropy


Author

Santosh Jha
Santosh Jha

Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India



About
Author, Poet, Journalist, Confabulator I may have written 47 eBooks but I believe, I am more an affectionate and compassionate confabulator, not truly a writer in traditional sense of the term. It .. more..

Writing