Full eBook, All Chapters. Enjoy...

Full eBook, All Chapters. Enjoy...

A Chapter by Santosh Jha
"

This is a dangerous book. It may shatter you beyond redemption. It may make you forfeit, continuity of comfort with your own being and the world you live. But, the rewards are mesmerizing. It unravels

"

 

 Sanity Is Impossibility

By Santosh Jha

**

 

 

Copyright 2019 Santosh Jha

**

 

 

 

License Notes

Thank you for downloading this free eBook. Although this is a free eBook, it remains the copyrighted property of the author, and may not be reproduced, copied and distributed for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Thanks for your support.

**

 

 

 

***

 

 

At The Very Start…

… To be truly and really knowledgeable and wise is a definition, shrouded in mysticism of dualism. Somehow, this uncertainty truly delineates the ultimate state of ‘Singular Wisdom’ available and desirable for we all. It is there for humble, sincere and innocent acceptance that to be knowledgeable is to internalize in all layers of consciousness that Reality Is Always PROBABILISTIC, therefore life-living was, is and shall always be Conflicted, Confused and Chaotic. This arrives humanity to singular and definitively finite wisdom that there can be and is only one Intelligence for all humans in all stages and situations of life-living. This singular intelligence is COMPASSION. All other subsidiary intelligence must fall in linearity and symmetry of the primary one…

Human history of thousands of years of civilization and cultures has been a documented evidence of how misplaced ingenuity of minority of humanity, especially in powerful leadership positions, has always ruled over this mass idealism of compassion to shove the human world to the brink of extinction, with conflicts, confusion and chaos ruling all milieus and lives in them. The current diminutive and enslaved status of singular wisdom of compassion in contemporary human world is foolproof evidence that Sanity Is Impossibility in contemporary world and collective life-living. Those who truly understood Reality, humbly accepted compassion as only wisdom and lived and died in peace and wellness. Compassion remains the only singular Possibility of Sanity, at personal levels, as at collective level, compassion has lost the chance to reinstate itself long-long back…!

**

 

 

Acknowledgement

Writing for me is an enterprise in self-negation. I am in peaceful acceptance of the futility of words as carriers of intent and content. Still, I write, continuing with this 39th eBook and if life allows, shall keep writing, negating my own deep sense of futility of the exercise. I write just for the sake of my humble self-belief that whatever I have internalized in life through a long and painful process of learning and especially unlearning; must be documented, so that if probability has it, someone may save some precious time and energy in his or her own internalization process. This probably is what one may accept as an inheritance worth half a dime. Compassion is what I inherited and compassion is what I can leave as legacy. I dedicate my writings to that someone, who shares my humility for acceptance of compassion. Thanks…!

**

 

 

Navigation Blues

A humble admittance �" Any word, however well meant and well spelt, is a possible suspect of misinterpretation and unintentional violation. Simple reason is, people are in different consciousnesses and culturally as well as personally inclined to specific Realities and their utilities. As a writer, it is a huge temptation to take liberties, with not only imaginations but also with the words, as against their common and popular use. Do kindly accept my latitude with language and personal coinages of words, as they may not always conform to popular usages. I share with you whatever is part of my consciousness; what I have internalized in my life. This may not be mainstream stuff; but may have utility in some meaningful way. I believe you shall enjoy this novelty and pleasant awkwardness of the writing.

**

 

 

A Humble Request…

It is reasonably beyond doubt now that the most difficult task for a human being is to see, understand and accept things ‘objectively’ and ‘holistically’. Why? It is because contemporary knowledge of human brain states makes us accept that human mind is notoriously poor at accepting holism of reality and is rather genius at happily ‘picking’ and accepting a ‘part’ of it and invest all his or her intellect into it. Moreover, given the very nature of mind consciousness, objectivity is impossible for humans. However, objectivity and holism are very much required for understanding some very core and critical issues pertaining to humanity and our own world. Tragically enough, no academic institution, not even society or family imparts the skill-training for attaining these two critical intelligences of objectivity and holism. It is up to an individual to strive for it at personal initiative.

The key question is; how to start the process of attainment of objectivity and holism? To begin with, it needs to be accepted that human mind is a huge potential but nothing comes automatic to it except the wired instincts of survival. Our mind consciousness does not automatically arrive at objectivity and holism. It is evolved, nurtured and persevered in a long period of time. Therefore, it is a humble request that this eBook be approached with loads of compassionate openness by consciously dumping the ‘reactionary mindset’ and being in an accommodative reception of everything, even if at first instance it may look untenable. The content of intent of this eBook shall gradually evolve and get internalized in time. Only compassion can lead the journey ahead; be with it…! Thanks.

**

 

 

PREFACE

It is something probably everyone has faced in his or her life. Talk of all good and right things, which should happen and prevail in life and living and prompt comes the rejoinder, stop being a stupid and face the Reality of life! So, does it mean, Reality is something, which definitely is not good and right? Does it mean, people in general accept that Reality is so positioned and situationed that it usually leaves something desirable in its expressions? Therefore, can we definitively say that Reality of human world and life-living is always a dream, never to be realized? Reality always falling short of good and right!

The larger question is, ‘What is Reality?’ Is reality as real and actual as it seems or is made to accept? More important question is; does this question matter? It seems, it does matter and that is probably why best of human brains have engaged their lives over this question. Somehow, this happens to be the primary, core and cardinal basis of all other questions and answers of life-living in particular and humanity in general. The probability of a possible ‘Theory of Everything’, which explains all structures and functions around us beyond any reasonable doubts, rests on a singular and over-encompassing hypothesis about Reality.

However, there is still no singular definitive answer to this cardinal question for humanity. Probably, there may never be, even as passage of time keeps adding more informative dimensions to this core and complex issue of Reality. Why? Because, it seems, human brain and its potential for deciphering Reality is too insufficient to unravel the cosmic proportions of the Holism of mechanism and process of the very constitution of Reality. It is probably easy for humanity to say and even accept that two ends of the universe are over 90 billion light years apart but it is always impossible for even the best empowered brain of a human to truly and really ‘realize’ and ‘actualize’ this colossal vastness of the ‘proposed’ Reality of the size and magnitude of 90 billion light years! This is permanent and absolute limitation of approaching Reality.

If we look at Reality at its macrocosmic expanse and microcosmic bare-basics, we can have this definitive feel that there is something inherently ‘mechanismic’ or structural in the idea and realism of Reality, which ensures that humanity at best can have a singular and common hypothesis only about a humanly amenable ‘Model’ of Reality and never the real or actual reality. Naturally, if we accept this proposition, which seems the most probable one at this point of time-space situation of humanity; the next critical question is �" Is that enough? Can we humans have knowledge of only a model of Reality and then proceed onto engender the Theory of Everything and other key life-living realities of human world, based on the proposed Model Reality?

Here, at this stage of contemporary understanding, people may have two basic questions �"

  1. Is Reality truly and actually effable? Can Reality be understood and then described in words? Or for that matter, can it ever be unraveled and deciphered?
  2. Is it truly and actually option-less to first have singular and objective installation of Reality, before we proceed onto have any meaningful discussion on the issue of Human and life-living reality? Is understanding of macrocosmic Reality inseparably linked to explanations of microcosmic Reality that we humans face in our daily life-living experiences? Can issues of human world and life-living be truly and actually understood, even if we remain divorced to the finality of the idea of Reality?

In this eBook, as we are going to inquire, discuss and deliberate about ‘Reality Of Humanity’, the microcosmic portion of the macrocosmic Reality, with a proposed hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility in human world and life-living; it is very essential that we first have a clear answer of the above two questions. That shall prove to be the primary hypothesis, which shall energize our inquiry into human reality and a probable theory of life-living reality.

This eBook is all about that. We shall first try to detail the issue of overall Reality, install a probable hypothesis about Reality. Next, we shall examine the probability whether there can be sanity, system and order in human world and life-living. This eBook works on the humble hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility and therefore, it naturally also has to spell out probabilities of a possible ‘Mechanism and Process’, which still can lead us to peace, wellness, happiness, system, order and sanity at personal level, even while collectively, Sanity Remains an Impossibility. This we shall definitely attempt to do in this eBook, with humility but optimal sincerity for practical utility.

The very purpose of this eBook is to devise and design personal wellness and sanity. The very hypothesis that sanity is impossibility at collective domain and a possibility at personal levels is just to underline the dualism that Reality has. In fact, many people already believe that sanity is impossibility for humanity but what we are aiming at in this eBook, is to detail the dynamics of Reality to elaborate as holistically as possible, the structures, functions, mechanism and processes of this hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility. This itself shall prove to be the basis of how and why we still can have sanity and system in our personal domains.

The idea is simple �" when we see and accept that there is this overall design of Reality that makes it an impossibility for a reasonable and lasting sanity and order, we actually are able to decipher those elements, which can help us install sanity, system and order at personal level. In the genetics of problem and trouble stands embedded the genesis of answers and solutions. Understanding problems is the best enabler of all probabilities of solutions as all solutions are embedded in problems itself. Almost often, solutions have similar elements as those in a problem, but arranged in an alternative ways. That is why, what we are underlining and detailing in this eBook is the elements of Impossibility of Sanity of Reality so that we have the mechanism and process of sanity, system and order installed at personal levels.

Somehow, it may humbly be accepted that knowledge has similar trajectory of journey and arriving. The first stage of knowledge is hugely unsettling. When you first know and realize how it is what it is, the primary accrual is consternation and destabilization. Knowledge begins by exposition of problems and troubles in all its dimensions and shades. This is like opening the door and getting blown up by gush of trapped energy of realism. This is unsettling also in the sense that most people get stuck in the magnitude and complexities of the first stage of trouble-exposition and begin to look for solace and support from spiritualism, psychology or philosophy to escape from the acceptance of the reality. It is another dimension of ‘Ignorance Is Bliss’. Some also develop sense of egoism and pride that they now know the reality and therefore they are free-willed to lead their ‘post-reality life’ not bothered by other shades and aspects of reality that others have.

The true journey begins only after this stage. The next stage is unraveling the elements that constitute the vastness and complexities of troubles. This stage of knowledge is the doorstep for arriving at true wisdom. When we persist and keep journeying the knowledge trajectory with innocence and compassion, not allowing ego and escapism to divert our journey ahead, we move onto this next stage of deciphering the genetics of the problems and troubles. As we do this, we come to understand and accept that the problems themselves have elements of solutions. Rather, in the final stage of the trajectory of knowledge, we clearly see that problems and solutions have the same constituting elements and only difference is cognitive �" that is how we observe and accept them arranged and situationed in our life and living. This then facilitates all solutions, all sanities, order, poise and then begins our infinite journey to bliss and wellness.

As has always been with my writings, I insist that I never say ‘I Know’ and that is why I am telling you. I very humbly and sincerely insist that you should never accept anything I say, without assigning it to the primary and transcendental energy of skepticism. I wish you to test the validity of any probability or hypothesis I am building up in this eBook. Why I say this? Because I believe, reading is a collaborative process. I have internalized and experienced things, which I am sharing with you. I have also gone through long process of learning and unlearning and observed skepticism. All this needs to sink in and get internalized in your consciousness. It shall sink in and get internalized through the same process of learning/unlearning and observed skepticism by you.

Do step in, involve, evolve and optimize your best potentials by partnering into this eBook enterprise. Welcome.

**

 

 

Thanks For Your Magnanimity, The First Chapter Begins...

 

 

 

 

PART 1

 

CHAPTER 1

It is precarious and rather interesting situation, when we look up to pure science for singular and definitive answers of a question. Human intelligence has shifted from social sciences to pure sciences for finality of wisdom and especially in 21st century, the new millennium intelligence is definitively scientific, with highest possible element of singular objectivity. We sure have come far ahead of those days when humanity looked for answers from philosophy, spiritualism and psychology; that too in segregated fashion. They however remain side by side with science to keep supplying more questions and qualify answers. Even though science has also not been very successful in ‘integrating’ other fields of knowledge and somehow failed in arriving at the much required Holism, still, thankfully, science itself successfully stands as the best skeptic and critic of science, installing the constant cataclysmic energy of perpetual evolution of knowledge to higher levels. This is best hope for humanity.

However, when we enter highest echelons of pure science, very often than not, almost at the stage of finality, we face with the archetypal dilemma as science would conclude that this and that in this or that finality of reality is not scientifically effable but stands in the domain of philosophy! It often happens that certain hypothesis that stands critical to the understanding of finality of a reality is referred to as philosophy, even by scientists. This happens with the idea of Reality too!

So much of new age quantum science is ascribed as philosophical premise. Naturally, the dilemma lingers as philosophy always stands on the platform of dualism and science is looked up to primarily because we want singular objective non-dualistic position about a reality. This does not happen and probably can never happen, as we have hypothesized earlier. Why? This needs to be understood. It is a rather critical point of ascertainment, before we can anyway talk about human and life-living reality.

Quantum mechanics happens to be the most popular and frontier tool for defining Reality and that is why we need to accept what contemporary human wisdom makes us to accept. In quantum science, Reality, at all time and space is considered being superpositioned probabilities. Quantum science says, Reality happens as it is observed because observance collapses superspositioning and creates a reality. Before that, Reality always stands as probabilities. Does it make us accept that Reality is not a ‘Always There’ situation, rather, Reality ‘Collapses’ as something, depending on observance? Does this mean, observance ends dualism and enters non-dualism?

The next big question is, is observance critical to a reality? It seems as quantum scientists say, it ends probabilities and installs a Reality, though for the observer! Now, there still remains dualism about the idea of observer. Who can be accepted as observer?

Majority opinion is that observance is essentially consciousness. It is consciousness that observes and installs reality or ‘collapses’ Reality. This is somewhat agreeable quantum science factuality for us. In simple terms, Reality is a dualistic, superpositioned probability at all times as elements that create reality have wave function dualism. Reality however is created or collapsed as dualism ends and superposition collapses the moment there happens an observer. And, this observer is consciousness.

Therefore, the core and cardinal element in the idea of Reality is Consciousness as it is believed to be the ‘Protagonist’ that scripts a Reality. At this point of time, we shall have to stop our focus on everything else and zero down to this singular idea of Consciousness. The scientific reality of consciousness is the most pampered subject of new millennium, even as we all know from our knowledge of human history that consciousness as a philosophical and spiritual idea has always remained with humanity since almost 3000-4000 years back. Does this itself mean that pure science never stands aloof and alienated to philosophy and rather, sort of runs parallel to it? Does the same dualism exist between science and philosophy �" when something works but cannot be described how or why, it is referred to as philosophy and if it works, is empirically verifiable and is mathematically explainable, it stands as science?

Probably, even quantum scientists feel that they have rested the onus of Reality on an element of realism, which itself is by nature dualistic. Probably therefore, there is a strong advocacy by new age quantum scientists to present a valid case of non-dualistic consciousness. We need to first understand the basic hypothesis of this ‘dualism’ of consciousness, before we proceed onto larger issues.

The primary idea is, if observance is mechanism and process of consciousness, this makes observance open to dualism �" Generic and Specific observance. This dualism is �"

1. There is an observance of consciousness, which emanates out of functionality of five senses and sensory inputting. As brain organization at macro level is largely singular for most humans, there is a broadly singular reality of observation, like rivers, mountains and other tangibilities. This is what we may call Generic Observance. This observance is processing of common and non-dualistic subconscious mind states. No doubt, as science insists that no two minds are same, there is bound to be dualism in generic observance too. However, it may be accepted that as the differences are small and there is overbearing generalization of commonality of languages for expression of the reality by generic observation, the dualism is seldom ‘observable’.

For example, I and nine other people may see a door and because of our different mind processing of inputs from five senses, all ten may see the door differently but as this tangibility of door still shall have almost 95 percent of details as common for all ten, we all still shall call it a door as our language commonality cannot express a door with 5 percent difference as anything else! However, if any of the ten has one or two sensory organs tweaked or part of his or her brain states affected, the door may look, say 40-50 percent different. However, as all nine shall call it a door, a deviant observance shall not change the realism of the door.

Still, it is debatable whether this reality is the same for other higher organisms like dogs, elephants, etc as their sensory observation by their brain organizations are not known! Though, we now accept that these higher animals do have consciousness of varied shades. Therefore, somehow, whatever is the reality, we have to limit it to the observance of human consciousness only. That itself is a restrictive hypothesis and negates singular objectivity rule of science. Therefore, even this so-called singular Reality of generic observance may not truly be accepted as non-dualistic.

2. Second observance by consciousness is of intangibilities by conscious brain states, which is dualistic, differentiated by variegated cognitive shades, because of varied experiences and memories of experiences of every single individual. Like happiness, wellness, love, compassion, right and wrong, etc are intangibilities observed by conscious mind states and is always dualistically oriented. Like all ten people may call a door a door but ask them whether the door is good or bad, there shall be five or six different observations about the same door. Therefore, the specific observance by consciousness, as against the generic observance can never be non-dualistic and therefore realities in these domains shall never be singular. Hence the trouble for humanity, not probably extended to other higher organisms.

To simplify what we have talked so far, we need to see and internalize the primary idea that Reality in its innate and elemental form always remains as probabilities. This means, there is probably no Definitive and Singular face, shape, size and dimension of Reality that could be narrated and explained in humanly possible language of words. However, Reality Happens, or in simple sense, takes definitive dimensions of Locations as it is Observed. Therefore, Reality, in any possible way is a function of Observance. Naturally, the ensuing and inevitable question is �" Who is the observer? Who observes?

The contemporary popular hypothesis is �" Consciousness creates observance. The consciousness is therefore the observer. However, what we discussed earlier is the hypothesis that Reality can be singular and definitive only when consciousness is also non-dualistic or singular. Then, as we talked about how consciousness seems to have universal propensity and probability of being dualistic, there is underlying assertion that Reality therefore can never be non-dualistic and singular. Naturally, as Reality is not singular and non-dualistic, there shall always be 3Cs �" Confusion, Conflict and Chaos around the very notion and realism of Reality! And, as Reality itself is dualistic, there probably cannot ever be non-dualistic and singular human world and life-living reality for we all!

Here, at this stage of our progression into the understanding of Reality, we have our singular focus on Consciousness and its elemental nature. It is because on this depends the understanding of the idea and realism of Reality. Also, as we are primarily concerned with Human Reality, it is furthermore critical to understand Consciousness and its nature in every possible detail of all possible hypotheses. It is because we are all in possession of consciousness or the vice-versa realism of consciousness possessing all of us.

This truly leads us to a singular hypothesis, at this point of progression, that primary task at hand is unraveling all possible details of Consciousness. If we truly and unequivocally accept a singular and definitive understanding of consciousness, we sure can proceed onto the finality, whether Reality is effable and internalizable. That shall further ease our understanding whether Sanity is a Possibility or not. Therefore, next, we deal with Consciousness in full.

**

 

 

CHAPTER 2

There is an archetypal dilemma or dualism about approaching realism for expression and communication. There is an insistence that Reality must always be scientifically explained and understood and for that to happen, the expression and communication can never be anything else but mathematical. Mathematics is the singular definitive language of pure science realism as it alone seems to have the singular, objective, measurable and two-way verifiable vocabulary and grammar! However, as we have earlier stated, at some point of higher realism, even pure science delegates some critical elements to the domain of philosophy for expression and communication.

For example, there is this very famous slice of realism, which is worded as �" ‘Do Not Be, You Shall Be’. This sure is a huge element of Reality but it cannot ever be amenable to mathematical expression or mathematical linguistics. It has to and remains in the domain of philosophy. Naturally, philosophy has to ride on the vehicle of vocabulary of languages, resulting in vitiation of the possibility of mathematical precision and irrevocability.

When we talk about the realism of consciousness, this dualism stands before us in its utmost and optimum vulnerability. Consciousness, as human knowledge understands it today, probably cannot be expressed and communicated through a mathematical model. There have been claims of having a mathematical interpretation of consciousness but still not acceptable by scientists. The primary reason being the critical assertion that Cognitive capacities or realism of brain states are not truly Computational and therefore not replicable and verifiable. It is believed that specificity (exactness) of consciousness is cognitive, emergent and vectoral, therefore not amenable for computational singularity. This very dualism stems out of the till date restricted knowledge of humanity about human brain mechanisms and processes. There are great ideas about mechanisms and processes of human brain functioning and also fascinating attempts to structure a mathematical equation to that but, as usual, the fine-line between mathematics and philosophy is blurred.

Therefore, as things stand today, Reality is observer-dependent and observer being consciousness, cannot divest itself of dualism as consciousness itself is a dualistic property or function, because of the way consciousness has been designed and evolved, as an emergent, collaborative and integrated function of body-brain-milieu causality. This of course is the primary and archetypal dualism about arriving at Reality, which we always have to keep in mind, when we later talk about Human and Life-Living Reality and hypothesis of Impossibility of Sanity.

However, it needs to be accepted that talking about consciousness and understanding it is a hugely difficult task because of its abstract nature and predisposition to philosophical expression. Even for scientists, consciousness till very recent times had been a rather taboo subject as it was considered a sure case of discredit and disrepute to the scientists handling it. It is said that there are over 20,000 research enterprises on consciousness and still, definitiveness is missing.

There is this hugely dualistic cyclicality between quantum science and its philosophical dependence on idea of consciousness as it is believed, consciousness itself is probabilistic because human brain behaves like quantum particles in dualistic probabilities of wave as well as particle. Then, the natural question that arises here is if brain is probabilistic and superpositioned in nature, what is the factor or element within human brain or outside, which can be accepted as the ‘Observance’ or observer that makes a Reality collapse for final decision-making of brain states? There is no answer yet on how brain states decide on a particular decision-making, when there are two or more probabilities competing for being Real and True. So, is there another element of observer-consciousness, within the human consciousness, which is being labeled as the ‘Observer’? Ancient Oriental spiritualism claims to have the answer, we shall talk later!

That is probably why when Reality is attempted to be explained with consciousness as its prime platform, it does not suit mathematically but philosophically to quantum science. Dualism explained by another dualism! This creates confusion and conflict. Usually, science corroborates a philosophy but philosophy becoming the basis of scientific hypothesis as well as a theory cannot possibly be considered as objective and singular.

Therefore, when we talk about consciousness and attempt to understand it as a common person, with little take away from pure science mathematical discourse, we need to simplify things and use such language and communication methodology that we all can relate to and internalize easily. This we are going to attempt to do next, with all possible optimality of sincerity.

With all humility at my behest, I wish to state here that the very purpose of my writings is presenting in my own language what I have internalized in my life, through the long process of learning and unlearning, catalyzed by the energy of skepticism. It is a realism in my part that usually, the scientists or experts of specific fields and domains explain their knowledge and wisdom in such words and language, which is rather academic and highly focused on specific idea, replete with subject-specific terminologies. This makes it difficult for common men and women to understand it as average person requires a generalized explanation and holistically related narration, in language and terminology that he or she is familiar with. For example, if a scientist explains a knowledge, which is fourth stage of a research finding, an average person must always be aware of rest of the three stages of knowledge. The scientist usually does not start from scratch and focuses only on last part of a finding.

For an average person, it is tough to spare that much time to get into all details and then relate this new knowledge to his or her earlier knowledge base. The very purpose of my writings is that. I do not say I know and I have discovered. I have internalized things that are there, with persevered attention and then present them in my eBooks so that average reader does have the ease to internalize what I am saying, trying my level best to speak the way we all usually talk and explain. I humbly admit that I am still learning and evolving as a confabulator. No doubt, there are limitations to how much knowledge can be simplified and made expressible for easy apprehension. The complex idea like consciousness defies easy explanations as it involves some ideas and notions that are very modern and seldom talked about in our daily lives. I am hopeful that in partnership with your magnanimity and compassion, we shall have ease in understanding the difficult idea of Consciousness.

The beginning and end of everything is Self. What someone can and does have within the probable and practically feasible domain of perception of Self alone can be subject matter of foolproof verifiability. Otherwise, things begin to slip into the domain of philosophy and literary imagination. Therefore, the primary aspect, which humanity as a whole and an individual in particular should ideally focus about is the very mechanisms and processes that create, shape and stand ‘I’ or Self. Thankfully, when scientists work on the macrocosmic aspects of Reality, it is only an automatic facility that wisdom and knowledge about understanding of ‘Self’ is bettered and facilitated.

It is not that understanding of ‘I’ or Self has been a modern or new phenomenon. Since over 5000 years or more, many arrived humans have realized and even documented so many aspects about existence, self and ‘I’. No doubt, modern science has only put them into great perspective for improved understanding. There have also been corrections and facilitations by modern science. The quantum debate of dualism and non-dualism has always been there with humanity, thousands of years back. Now that we have ease of scientific explanation and secular-objective literature, we can understand it better.

The primary thing about Self or ‘I’ is dualism of its situation or position as ‘Karta’, subject, observer or protagonist. The very complex and yet unresolved idea of Consciousness plays out and installs this situation and position of Dualism very intelligently and categorically. Modern science also somehow establishes that self, ‘I’ or consciousness is not automatically and innately the ‘Karta’, observer or protagonist. It is rather only a ‘Medium’. Consciousness is a medium and it itself is an emergent and evolving entity of the body-mind medium. Therefore, in a sense, consciousness is a medium within a medium! This primary and most critical idea of ‘Consciousness As Medium Within Medium’ needs to be understood with perfect clarity.

There is a very famous metaphor used by both spiritualism and science for explanation of Realism. It is about a honeybee sucking nectar from a flower. A honeybee comes flying, sits over a flower, sucks its nectar and then moves away. Traditionally, or in populist perception and linguistic sensitivity, there seems no Dualism in this act as it is believed that from the perspective of what is being observed, the honeybee is the Subject, ‘Karta’, observer or protagonist and the bee sucking nectar is clear ‘act’. Of course, the flower is the Object as it is doing nothing. The honeybee is the doer of action and therefore singularly qualifies for being the Subject or Protagonist.

The dualism however creeps in when we see and accept the other perspective that is equally true but not ‘observable’ to general sight mechanism. This other perspective says; honeybee and flower are both only Objects as the supposed ‘Action’ is being done on both equally. The action is not honeybee sucking nectar as it is only the Effect of a Cause that is actually energizing the Action. Naturally, it is this ‘Causality’, which is true Subject as it is this Cause, which has created the ‘act’ of this effect playing out between honeybee and flower. It is the energy of causality that created the ‘media’ of a ‘giver’ and another as ‘taker’ but both are just expressing or playing out the ‘script’, directed by the energy of causality.

This Causality, which is the Subject, is the innate symbiotic relationship between honeybee and the flower. The real and true Subject is the innately wired ‘Connect’ of the honeybee to seek nectar from the flower. Two elements are in a relationship, which is an effect of the core causality of survival-symbiosis between the two. Therefore, both the elements of honeybee and flowers are only Objects and both are equally reacting to and effecting something, the cause of which is scripted in the ‘Relationship’ or ‘Context’ between the two. This intangible Causality is the Subject and true Protagonist.

This of course is the microcosmic interpretation of the larger macrocosmic Realism. The macrocosmic Realism says that consciousness is not in flower or honeybee, even while both may be living entities. In other words, consciousness that exists in honeybee or flower is only a small and dualistic medium of the larger and non-local and non-dualistic consciousness, which exists and stays elsewhere or everywhere. The real and true non-local and non-dualistic Consciousness is the Causality of ‘Context and Relationship’ that is just having a medium of body-mind of honeybee and flower. It is the Causality that is the Real and True Subject and Protagonist as it is this Causality, which goes on to create the ‘Matter’ in the form of different ‘Media’ for its unraveling and final expression. This final expression is usually accepted as Reality by all of us as it is what our five senses can perceive and react to. However, this sure is not Reality.

In simple words, it is the Causality that is true, real, core and critical element of Observance but is not automatically observable to we humans through our sensory mechanism and therefore does not qualify as Reality for us. However, this causality, even while being the true Observer, requires the Media for its expression or for playing out its effects. Consciousness of living beings is the media that causality as observance uses for playing out reality, which our sensory mechanism and processes can and does easily see, feel and accept. It is because this consciousness is also a media of our body-mind tangibility, enabling consciousness to perceive reality, thus extending it a misplaced sense of being the observer but it is not as consciousness is just media.

In Oriental spiritual traditions, they called this playing out of the true and real Subject as ‘Maaya’ (the web of causality) and the material medium of body-mind effecting it, as ‘Leela’ (the effect-driven action and behavior) . In Yoga philosophy, there is categorical and definitive reference to the idea of True Subject or Protagonist and also, there is an insistence to rise above and detach from all Causalities to attain the highest position that is ‘reserved’ for humanity.

The idea is that every empowered human has to first detach its own ‘Consciousness’ from the Causalities of body and mind as it is the primary ‘Liberation’ of human life. However, in Yoga philosophy it is insisted that even Human Consciousness is a Media and therefore, this too has to be dumped and an empowered human must also rise above and detach from the Causalities of Consciousness too to ultimately be in Union (Yoga) with cosmic consciousness. This cosmic consciousness is probably what quantum scientists and super string theory proponents call as non-local and non-dualistic consciousness. In microcosmic religious terms, this probably is referred to as God and the causalities are labeled as Design of Divinity.

It is rather interesting that the Buddhist philosophy, which emerged around the same era Yoga philosophy was consolidating, says similar things. Buddha is believed to have insisted on ‘Observing’ the ‘Causalities’ that are causing ‘effects’ within body-mind structures as well as outside in the milieus. Buddha’s famous saying �" ‘There Is Suffering And It Has A Cause’, probably pertains to Buddha’s personal experiences with sufferings. He probably understood as how human consciousness and cognition is just a poor and microcosmic Media of infinite causalities in the internal as well as external milieus. He probably reiterated that by observing the causalities, human consciousness could probably rise above and detach from the situation of being a ‘Media’ and thus liberate itself from sufferings. This is something about which we earlier talked detailing the trajectory of knowledge evolution.

So, where do we reach? What we come to accept as finality of acceptance? It seems, we can safely hypothesize, from emergent and assimilative holism of what available wisdom of contemporary as well as ancient philosophical knowledge accepts, that there is a Reality, which is not automatically and innately available for unraveling to a localized consciousness of body-mind-milieu mechanisms and processes. True, right and holistic understanding of Reality is not available to a Media and as human consciousness is just a secondary Media of the primary and macrocosmic Media of cosmic causalities, it does not qualify to be the ‘Observer’. Reality is non-local and non-dualistic and therefore, it is ‘Observable’ only to an entity that too is non-local and non-dualistic. Human consciousness however can never be non-local and non-dualistic and therefore, Reality is never amenable and decipherable for human being. This hypothesis is also what majority of scientists are willing to accept.

There is another way to understand this above proposition. There is a famous saying about Media, which goes like �" ‘Medium Is The Message’. What does this mean and what way it is related to what we are discussing right now?

The adage, ‘Medium is Message’ deeply relates to ancient classical philosophy as well as modern quantum science of dualism of observer. The medium is supposed to be neutral and objective, definitely oblivious and detached to whatever it is communicating or expressing. However, it never happens! Why? Simply because in case of humans as body-mind medium, there is a complex media, working out its own causalities and therefore can probably never ever be objective, detached and oblivious to its communication and expressions.

Even in case of non-living media, as we have popularly known as and for which this ‘medium is message’ quote referred to, there are inbuilt, innate and embedded complexities of causalities. Therefore, finally, it is the medium, which itself becomes the message or majorly shapes it. Means, the media, which is supposed to be carriers of ‘content of intent’ of the milieu with objectivity and with whatever is assigned to it, instead starts to load its own intents and contents that essentially has the ‘agenda’ emanating from its own structural and functional mechanisms and processes.

Though humans are best examples of this tumultuous case of ‘Medium Is Message’, with every human becoming a localized and dualistic consciousness, communicating and installing its own personal ‘agenda’, it is widely applicable on all media that humanity creates and thrives on. When in contemporary age, we are experimenting incessantly with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and foraying into high-end humanoid robots, there is always this lurking fear that the ‘Medium’ we are creating and infusing with complexities of perceptional elements, may ultimately stand to develop its own animalistic cognition and organic consciousness to override the installed ‘purpose’ and load its own message and randomly emergent agenda. There are already primary evidences of such eventualities.

This however is not our domain in this eBook. What we are talking about and are attempting to understand is the idea of Consciousness, Cognition and Causality. Our purpose is to see and realize that our body-mind Media uploads its own ‘Message’ and ‘Agenda’ on our Consciousness, through which we as humans perceive Reality. Our own consciousness is also a media and it also uploads its own message and agenda on our meta-cognition of Reality. In simple words, what we as humans see, perceive and express as Reality is and probably shall always be ‘Crude’, colored and doctored Reality. It is because Reality is sensed by us through multiple ‘Filters’ and never as objective, singular and elemental. Therefore, this ‘Medium Is Message’ realism also points out to the situation that Reality cannot be singular and non-dualistic as it is always a summation of different media-engendered parts where ‘messages’ or expression of reality changes or plays out differently.

It is interesting how humanity across Earth, who were separated by huge geographical divides around 2000 years back, could perceive this singular reality about ‘Media’ and ‘Message’ dualism, even though their language differed. The ancient Christian world wisdom and classical Yoga traditions spoke of the same Reality. The Biblical saying of ‘Do Not Be, You Shall Be’ and Yogic philosophy insistence on making distinction between Reality and cognition (pratiti) of Reality have singular reference to the fact that Medium itself has the innate and embedded tendencies to upload its own structural and functional agenda over the ‘message’ it has been chosen to communicate and express. Therefore, people must be watchful to observe distinction between what the media actually has been assigned to communicate and what actually the final message that comes out of it is. This seems to clearly hint that it is well within potential of humanity to understand the dualism that Reality orchestrates and plays out. However, history also clearly proves that only a handful of humans have the empowered consciousness and evolved cognition to see, realize and then act upon this fact about Reality for sanity and lasting wellness.

Therefore, we seem to have good reasons to accept that Reality, whatever it may be, may never be singular and above and all, it may not be something, which average human mind potentials could ever decipher, unravel and establish. Simply because, Reality is not a fixed idea as its pre-state (nothing) is potential of probabilities. Reality is created and installed as a ‘Causality’ comes to stand as the ‘observer’, ending the superpositioned probabilities and thus ‘collapses’ a Reality. Naturally, there are infinite ‘Causalities’ because nothingness has infinite ‘Probabilities’. As there are infinite causalities, there are infinite ‘Contexts’ of observance. Naturally, different observance points and probabilities shall always create infinite cognitions of Realities. Causalities play up and ‘Effect’ different Realities through differentiated media and all different media innately shall affect causalities by uploading their own messages and agenda.

In simple words �" There may not and never be a singular definitive and irrevocable Reality; at least for human potentials of perception. And, this shall ensure that human world and human life-living always remains mired in 3Cs �" Confusion, Chaos and Conflict, which in turn shall incessantly keep the quantum of insanity sufficiently high.

**

 

 

CHAPTER 3

For a moment, we need to stop and think; why we are anyway concerned about what Reality is and how can we be definitive about it? We need to stop and ask, when we are debating whether Sanity Is Possible for humans and in this humanly possible world of life-living, where is this need to first arrive at a conclusive, definitive and singular answer about the very nature and realism of Reality? The fact is; we have begun with this very crucial exercise of finalizing the hypothesis that for human perception, at least at this point of time and space, we have only one, single and most conclusive realism to accept that Reality is not Singular.

The next we have to debate and discuss is what this non-singular nature and scope of Reality means and plays out for humanity and possibility of sanity in human world and our life-living. As we shall go deep into the question, its historicity and importance, we may possibly have a roadmap to possible sanity of humanity in the long run. If not, then at least we shall have a reasonably clear sight on a model of personal sanity and system, even while collectively, sanity may always remain an impossibility for humanity in general.

Here, we shall have good help in understanding a few things, if we have a short yet consolidated discussion on the historical background of humanity’s journey over the quest of Reality and its impact on human civilizations and cultures. This may facilitate how at this stage of time and space, humanity can learn from its past and use it for shaping a better future. It seems, there may not be enough factual data available for clarity, yet enough has been documented to lay out humanity’s tryst with Reality, since at least 5000 years back.

Human history is sufficiently long now and much has been recorded and explained now for we living in the new millennium of 21st century to decipher a pattern as how and why humanity progressed, ruled largely by what elements of Causalities of Reality. Broadly, global history of humanity has had similar and generic trends, even though they may sound different in details. Naturally, human history now stands as big learning opportunity for us to finalize the best possible and optimum life-living principles and practicalities.

The earliest and possibly the most common trend of ancient humanity globally was what we may call the Coding of Causalities, within human body-mind system as well as outside in physical milieus. In contemporary times, we may call this ‘Coding of Causalities’ as philosophy, spiritualism or even mathematics but early humans simply ‘Observed’ the ‘Causalities’ �" the replicable Cause-Effect Cyclicality of realism within and outside the self or ‘I’ and then attempted to ‘Decode’ how they could be used for benefit of life-living situations. When early humans could successfully replicate the Causalities, they were coded as wisdom for posterities.

So, we can say, history is all about human evolution and progress to decipher and decode ‘Causalities’ around them and code them as Reality. In simple sense and words �" Human progress is primarily about unraveling of Reality at successive stages of evolution, through the twin energy of skepticism and causative observance. The philosophy, spiritualism, mathematics, etc all can be accepted as practical expressions of this generic exercise of ‘Decoding Causalities To Code Reality’. In contemporary times, modern science is also an exercise in same genre.

We also know from study of history of humanity that within this singular framework of history as generic exercise of ‘Decoding Causalities To Code Reality’, there were two broad themes or streams of acceptance of Reality. First, there was this majority view and popular acceptance that Reality as created or as it stands, is designed for a purpose and it was noble and righteous. This view accepted that Reality is good but humans in their own weakness and ignorance are not automatically attuned to the same goodness and nobility. They required to be made aware of goodness and nobility of purpose by discipline, education and training. Probably, this idea of nobility of purpose of Reality created the idea of God as epitome of all nobility and righteousness. It originated the ideology of humanity to march in the light of God and divinity.

The second and seemingly contrasted view always remained there but was persistently in minority status and unpopular acceptance that Reality has no purpose. Things do not stand for any nobility and righteousness. That is why humans have a free will that does not require adhering to any discipline and educational training or other rigors for a specific behavioral or action regime. This view of Reality naturally didn’t see any utility of the idea of God or divinity as it accepted that Reality does not stand in any symmetry or perfection of purpose. The only reality that matters, is what is there and impacting and not what is not there but claimed as ideal for working.

Broadly, since the beginning of history of human civilization, these two key and contrasting ideas about Reality got seeded and later, both viewpoints and perspectives branched into diverse and more specific ideologies, forming basis of philosophies, religion and political structures. As humanity evolved, milieus started to become complex, man-made causalities begun to overrun the natural causalities and human needs established itself as primary Reality, overshadowing all causalities of realities, these two broad perspectives of Reality branched into complex systems of philosophies, religion, cultural practices and political ideologies.

The Hindu and Buddhist oriental traditions and philosophies are the best examples of how that happened in the history of humanity. It is never categorically known as what actually Buddha said or meant to be preserved for others. It is because first Buddhist inscription making started only after nearly four hundred years after his death. However, later, in the coming one thousand years, as Buddhism spread to many other countries, it was diversified into different practices and ideologies with branches like Heenayan, Mahayan and Vajrayan, etc.

Similar branching and diversification happened with ancient Indian spiritual philosophies popularly bracketed under Hinduism. This of course is the story with other religions of humanity. This itself is the historical testimony of how and why singular and ‘as it was’ ideas and ideologies could not remain so and got diversified into innumerable branches and sects. The early philosophies about basic and core ‘Causalities’ got many new names, shapes, forms and formalities as humanity evolved and it traversed the time-space dimensions in many centuries and in many geographical-cultural regions.

This probably is a historical record of the fact that Reality, whatever it may be, is essentially never singular as Reality always happens and stands in ‘Contexts’ and ‘Relationships’. As the contexts and relationships can be infinite, the Reality as expression of these two elements can never be singular. This is what the modern scientific belief about Reality says. We have already discussed this aspect in earlier chapter, where we understood how different media through which Reality expresses itself, add and live up their own subjective context and relationship to collapse Reality in a way the media itself desires and is inclined towards.

There is a primeval and transcendental physics working in cosmic time and space that actualizes this core nature and expression of Reality. Brilliantly enough, this science of Reality expression has been dexterously mentioned and coded in Yoga philosophy of ancient Indian philosophical traditions that dates back to around 4000-5000 years back. In Yoga traditions there is philosophical explanation of the Physics of Causality that cyclically works on all realism �" tangible or intangible. Yogic philosophy speaks of ‘Contextual and Relational’ expression of Reality by maintaining that there is difference between Reality and its Cognition (pratiti) that varies from person to person, depending on the specificity of that person’s consciousness. It is therefore only natural that Reality shall always be dualistic for every individual and also, Reality shall have as many shades of expression, as are cognitive shades of consciousnesses in different people, in different internal and external milieus as well as in different time-space dimensions.

Secondly, Yogic philosophy also explains the cyclicality of causalities between consciousness, cognition and milieus. The core hypothesis about an ever-evolving and ephemeral cyclicality is the realism that all elements in cosmic construct are in perpetual and dialectic relationships with each other. Therefore, no elements are static and they cannot allow a singular and static Reality to happen and remain installed. This dialectics was later explained in political philosophy by Hegel.

It accepts that elements that create a Reality or the cognition of a shade of Reality automatically and innately come into a relationship or context of the observance of consciousness. As both consciousness and contextual relationships are emergent and evolving, there is a cycle of thesis-antithesis-synthesis that constantly works on consciousness as well as contextual relationships of elements ‘collapsing’ a Reality. Naturally, Reality and its cognitive expressions keep changing and cannot remain singular in time and space.

The primary hypothesis, which all these aspects of discussion probably install is the realism that Reality, whatever it may be, cannot be singular and its expression shall always vary for different individuals in time and space. Therefore, probably the static and transcendental fact we can be reasonably sure of is that humanity shall always remain a divided and competing collective of individuals, who cannot ever have singular belief and acceptance of one common and definitive Reality. This probably scripts the destiny of humanity on Earth. Diversity is core creed of not only humans but all living organisms but as is the design of subjective consciousness of humans, most humans have this innate and instinctive tendency to feel uncomfortable with diversity. This is the seed of all troubles of humanity. Therefore, the core creed itself is the seed of inevitability of insanity in human life-living and the human world.

We humans have a destiny that has been scripted in disaster and improbability of sanity for which we may not be entirely blamed. It is essentially the very nature of Reality in our cosmic construct that installs the Realism that Sanity Is Impossibility. However, what we humans are condemnable for and stand liable for foolish culpability is our stupid refusal to see this Reality and not work towards a practical solution of humungous problems that emanate out of this nature of Reality. When we know and still cannot understand, learn and correct our mistakes, we must qualify for being the most stupid and most corrupted living and surviving species in the universe.

We have come a long way. Even before, we entered the so-called ‘rational’ phase of human civilization, we had the knowledge and wisdom to attain lasting sanity for humanity but we squandered it. Now is the time we unlearn our disastrous cultures and embark on the definitive road to sanity in personal lives, as the human world collectively is now beyond redemption.

The new millennium is on a stage of classical dualism �" the macrocosmic space of humanity in its entirety is almost beyond redemption and probably cannot be brought to any reasonable semblance of sanity, even as almost near perfect universality of human knowledge about core and critical issues, such as Reality, consciousness, cognition and construct of cosmic causalities, etc have provided a platform to launch personal sanity, system and order for lasting wellness, empowerment and prosperity.

Why do we say that? How can we be sure that such a hypothesis can be true and genuinely real? How can we accept that just because Reality is not singular and dualistic, it translates into Impossibility of Sanity for humanity at collective level? These questions are valid and must first be answered to reasonable satisfaction, before we move on to the real purpose of writing this eBook �" How personal sanity, system and order can be attained in overall impossibility of the same at collective domain of humanity.

There may seem like a contradiction here as one can ask, ‘When sanity can be possible at personal levels, why not at collective levels?’ This is valid query and its explanation is crucial for next level of our enquiry into larger issue at hand.

There are complex theoretical issues when we discuss as why sanity is impossibility at collective levels of humanity, even as it is possible at personal levels. We can also go into detail and understand the whole picture as it shall convince us with deep and lasting conviction. However, it may be easy to understand the whole issue with the help of a small metaphor, which may not be wholly applicable but can well lend reasonable insight into the whole dualism. For the sake of simplicity and primary understanding, we can say, everywhere humanity has build big dams on different rivers of the world, however mighty they might be but, nowhere there is a dam on Seas and Oceans. It simply seems a matter of scale and magnitude!

There are structural limitations that decide the scope of functionality. There are structural limitations of what human endeavors can do and attain functionally. For example, when we humans investigate Reality, there is a limit up to what we can check and test for empirical evidences. The particles and sub-particles of matter and the possible 21 dimensions that scientists talk of, cannot be empirically tested as they stand beyond possibility of human observations. Even today, most micro-realities are corroborated no by direct empirical evidences but by subsidiary effectual fall outs that a micro-reality engenders. For example, existence of Higgs boson was confirmed not by scientists directly observing the elementary particle but by observing what it decayed into. That is why at a certain stage of investigation or knowledge, humanity only has the available scope of philosophy and theoretical mathematical model building to express a Reality. The structure is the limiting dimension of probabilities of functionality.

The same is theoretically applicable on the collective magnitude of human world and its colossal expanse of expressions. Probably, we are the rivers and we can tame a river and build dams on ourselves, individually, irrespective of the nature of the structure of the river. This magnitude is structurally within the possibility of designing and installing probability of functionality. The human world and its colossal expressions are like Oceans. Oceans have multidimensional and complex diversities of its magnitude and therefore, it limits so many probabilities of functionalities.

We also need to understand the theoretical perspective of why sanity is impossibility at collective level for human world and possible at individual levels for personal sanity. We have already discussed how Reality is never singular and rather, it is different depending on cognitive shades of context and relationships. Therefore, between the two ends of a general dualism, there shall always be different shades of Reality, depending on the situation of the consciousness of the observer and its contextual relationship with the observation.

There is always the two ends of a Reality �" Utility and Futility, Good and Bad, Right and Wrong. However, it is impossible to divide the large magnitude of humanity only on the two extremes of the dualism. It can never be that on the scale of the dualism of Utility and Futility, Good and Bad, Right and Wrong, one portion of the magnitude of humanity stands on one extreme and rest on another extreme with little or none in between. There shall always be equitable spread of enough people at almost every point of the different stages of the scale. This variety of shades has been classified into seven shades of consciousness by modern science but there can be more than that. Therefore, any truth, any Reality can be perceived and accepted as true and real from seven and more perspectives by this colossal magnitude of humanity.

For example, ask different people about what and how do they perceive and accept love. Love is something almost every individual feels and have experienced. There is this scale that stretches between Utility and Futility, Good and Bad, Right and Wrong. Ask the straight question as whether Love is Utility and Futility, Good and Bad or Right and Wrong and find how the answers come. Anyone can find that answers shall come from different perceptions of Love, emanating out of different experiences of Love for every individual and after asking a reasonable number of people the same question, one can see that the answers shall broadly be classified into seven or plus shades. It is largely because humans or human minds come in broad seven shades of consciousnesses.

What we mean to say is Reality is dualistic only at theoretical levels at macrocosmic domain. For human world, the Reality is always multidimensional and almost broadly in seven shades, still having innumerable sub-shades. Also, the perception is never static and keeps changing. The same person may speak about Love differently at different time and space context and relationship. Change the context of Reality of Love and the same ‘observer’ or consciousness is in most likelihood shall visualize and relate with the Reality differently. This is true with almost all Realities of human world.

Given the nature of Reality, as it is perceived and accepted by different human beings, it is somehow easy to handle and manage when the scale of magnitude of humanity is small. In small magnitude, it is easy to manage differences and bring in cohesion and symmetry in ideas and perspectives. Also, in small group of humans, it is possible to play up a one identity of commonality and gravitate all differences around them to install order and symmetry. Small group of people can be reached out well, trained successfully to see and accept singular perspective of a Reality for larger wellness.

However, the tragedy is that we are around over 7.5 billion people and spread over a vast area of the Earth with varied physical, social, cultural, economic and political contexts and relationships. With such a magnitude, it is now almost impossible to work out singular worldview and perspective of Reality. Moreover, the biggest trouble is the stonewalled identity of nation-state, the nationality factor of identity between humans, which is now so powerfully hijacked by politicians and their benefactors that any effort of commonality and universality shall stand defeated. Look at how emaciated and drifted the United Nations stand today, despite its high ideals and common goals for humanity.

Empirically, we can see how people usually behave reasonably well individually and in small, dedicated socio-cultural or political groups where it is easy and amenable to install a singular Reality for all to see, accept and follow. We also know from experience that small countries with manageable population, largely homogenous demography and history of uniform cultural evolution have better discipline, sanity, system and order in socio-cultural as well as political-economic domains. It is structural because as we all know, human mind consciousness is hugely stupid at seeing and understanding holistic ideas and realism. However, it is genius at breaking something to small ‘parts’ and invest all its genius onto that for success.

There is a clear pattern of the chaos, confusion and conflict that takes away the possibility of sanity in most collectives of humanity. It is simple and easy to understand it. It needs to be accepted that what the core and transcendental nature of Reality envisages is Liberty. Liberty is the canvas that is primary and critical to the expression of differentiated shades of Reality by different people in a collective milieu. No doubt, humanity has struggled a lot in past centuries to install Liberty as the core and cardinal principle of human life-living excellence. This itself somehow proves that the core causalities of nature, have powerful and predominant expression, which runs deep and thick through the ‘media’ that human consciousness is.

Now it is another debate whether causalities create its suitable medium and its message or physics of elements randomly create media and later causalities are created as per the nature of media. Both ways, what concerns we humans is there seems an emergent and evolving cyclicality between causalities, media and message in our immediate and larger milieus and together they not only impact how Reality is perceived as but also installs a ‘specificity’, which is seed proceeds of 3Cs �" Confusion, Chaos and Conflict in human world and life-living.

Therefore, it is pertinent question to ask, ‘What Liberty entails?’ It simply underlines the core nature of Reality. Liberty emanates out of the primary acceptance that Reality cannot be singular and as there shall always be different shades of Realities for different people, everyone must be at free will to accept Reality as per his or her individual cognitive expressions and practice whatever principles he or she deems fit. Liberty therefore underlines the Reality of human world and human life-living. It allows accommodation and prosperity of relativity of context and relationship that humans have for acceptance of Reality. Liberty creates causalities that require specific media and as Liberty is human expression of Reality, it is only natural that Liberty installs media, which are human creations within societal life-living domain. This social-societal necessity of Liberty originates political ideas and spaces and in turn, the emergent and evolving political causalities create economic structures and functions.

That is probably why as early as 16th-17th century; humanity had accepted individual liberty as the singular guiding principle of all human practices in collective domains. It clearly accepted all human institutions and groupings, even state power and society as subservient to the individual will. This universal idealism of liberty and its optimal expression postulated the central and predominant position of individual in all human scheme of things to come in future march of civilization and culture.

However, this idealism had always had roadblocks and vitiation primarily because humans could not ensure the quantum of compassion required in social, cultural, political and economic milieus for the idea and idealism of liberty to play out. Rather, gradually, the reverse happened as state authority and nationalistic sentiments made liberty subservient to state power. The compassion element gradually gave way to competitiveness and conflicts. Interestingly, this was done on the name of individual’s empowerment and wellness! The brute force of state power however, happily termed itself as ‘Welfare State’!

It has to be understood that the big trouble is that the very idea of Liberty is highly entropic in nature as it unleashes powerful energies of diversity and asymmetry. It is only natural that such powerful energy field has to have enough scale magnitude of operative space so that it does not interfere with the energy field of another individual. Also, it was essential that overall milieus remained sufficiently compassionate to minimize conflicts and competitiveness. Politics came into being in human world with this specific requirement. Politics by definition of its nature means humanly designed and devised structures and functions to accommodate, assimilate and systematize different competing and conflicting shades of Realities. Politics by its very origin means a compassionate meeting point of all competing energies in society and cultures to optimize Liberty by arraying and aligning conflicting ideas and demands into a System of Sanity. And, democracy was accepted globally as the single working tool of political maneuvering for Sanity.

It is altogether different matter that politics itself had such inherent and innate ‘Causalities’, which engendered the Frankenstein of Insanity and Conflicts. The ‘media’ of politics may have been designed to communicate and express the compassionate element of assimilation and accommodation in social-cultural life-living but as discussed earlier, this ‘medium’ of politics had its own ‘message’. The massive power structures, causalities of authoritative control and legitimacy for violence etc ensured that politics itself turned out to be the single largest killer of compassion, assimilation and accommodation.

Contemporary nature of politics globally has come to stay as ‘Dispenser of Solutions’, which it is not designed for. Politics has no solutions to offer, instead, politics in contemporary world is the single largest trouble of humanity! Politics in contemporary human world is the best example of the calamitous reality of ‘Medium Is Message’. Interestingly, modern politics is behaving almost similar to the ‘mechanism of evolution’, which is accepted by most as ‘stupid engineering’.

Liberty, by very definition is itself contextual and relational as Liberty is a Reality only in societal context and social relationships. There is no meaning of the reality of Liberty in a vast jungle where a single human being lives. Liberty is a socially-contextual Reality and as a natural corollary, stands as a competing idea just because of the fact that its operative domain is a physically defined space of society where people with different perceptions and perspectives live side by side; often in uncomfortably intrusive limits. Human population is now many many times more than what could be the idea of ‘enough space’ for every individual to practice his or her personal diversities peacefully. The population is also not equitably dispersed. Also, in modern times, all human lives with their stakes on available resources on Earth are so intricately linked to each other that it is truly tough for an individual Liberty to express itself and not interfere with that of others.

The very idea of liberty stands as a competitive entity as its innate nature, which makes it highly entropic. It is simply because Liberty has meaning only in human world and humans live in finite domains of space, time, resource, etc. Naturally, liberty of different individuals shall always compete with each other to optimize the energy field of Liberty. As human population is much beyond sustainable limits of the Earth, every passing day, the operational space available for each energy field of individuals liberty is shrinking, making the competition harsher and exceed the probabilities of compassion, accommodation and inclusiveness. So, liberty itself engenders such causalities that play out their realities in a way that erodes compassion. Erosion of compassion in life-living and human milieus is such powerful causality that it unleashes elements that murders sanity.

In contemporary human world, it is this hugely entropic energy of Liberty, which is incessantly hiking the quantum of insanity and disorder in societies. Take the example of how modern world has come to stay as a major theatre of liberty of women, across the globe. Since thousands of years, women liberties were suppressed and now they have come to the forefront of all major societal, political and economic discourses. However, as majority of men world have not taken this women enterprise for liberty with sufficient quantum of compassion, accommodation and inclusiveness, the entropic structures between men and women have only strengthened, causing more chaos, conflict and confusion between them. Similar is the case with all other hitherto ‘marginalized’ sections, who are attempting to take their liberties to the mainstream of societal-political-economic discourse. Every new expression of liberty is shrinking compassion and enhancing stress of conflict.

It is however debatable, whether there could be a possibility of sanity and non-conflict if there were only five humans in the entire cosmos, living in far away galaxies. It seems, even then there probably could not be peace because some day, the five would get connected and even while there would be enough space, the causalities of Liberty would creep in and at least one of the five humans might feel that he or she should ideally own 95 percent of the cosmos, instead of the current 20 percent! Liberty as the expression of reality that human consciousness perceives is a ‘causality’, which automatically finds a ‘media’ for entropic probabilities.

The idea is that Reality shall always find expression as it essentially is contextual and relational. Reality happens or it is installed only when a context of a causality collapses it. Therefore, it seems very probable that Reality can never allow its own permanency and stability because Reality is created with this innate, entrenched and embedded energy of ‘Context’, which in turn enters into dialectical evolution. A ‘thesis’ is created along with ‘antithesis’, a matter is created with anti-matter. So, Reality probably cannot be without context and context cannot be without dialectical evolution. Naturally, entropic energies shall always remain working, never allowing stability and permanency. This by very nature of energy shall keep enhancing entropy quantum, till it annihilates the system for creation of another; if ever.

Essentially, Liberty is also dualistic, like all realism of life and living. As the famous saying goes, ‘My right to swing my arm ends where the nose of other begins’; this very dualism makes liberty a recipe of chaos and conflict. Liberty cannot stand divested of Duties as every individual is entitled to liberty of his or her personal perspective and viewpoint of a Reality but then, so are others. And in a collective space, where energy fields of personal liberties are uncomfortably close, because of huge population pressure and limiting resources, it is only very natural that even a ‘small swing’ of arm by an individual gets restricted by the intrusive ‘nose’ of other individual. Naturally, liberty in modern world is getting ‘restricted’ by loads of burden of ‘duties’, usually very harshly imposed and administered by state power and even societies. It is only very natural that compassion in contemporary times is tested hard and probably cannot stand the heat of conflicting competitiveness. The ‘space-resource-crunch’ is however only one aspect of the trouble for Liberty.

Another crucial and more concerning aspect of trouble for Liberty administration is the role of state or politics, which governments come up with in countries. Liberty by its very nature is entropic and therefore, for Liberty to thrive and spread, it requires less controlled socio-political-economic milieus. By its innate positioning, liberty is best expressed in milieus where duties are less and authoritative restrictions are fewer. This very positioning is recipe of disaster for political systems and governments, which by their own nature and positioning, thrive on disciplinary restrictions and larger duty compliances of individuals. Interestingly, this modern ‘welfare state’ is so colossal in structure and function that it swallows most of the available ‘spaces’ for its own ‘Liberty-Expression’, which often uploads such huge loads of duties on individuals that personal liberties are always gasping for a few breaths. The conflict between liberal individual and authoritative state is a classical battle in human world and it keeps going out of hand as human world is evolving as it is. There is a history of how the so-called democratic ‘welfare states’ have wreaked stringent authoritative controls on individuals and their liberties.

Globally, in so many countries, which have had a good record of Liberal traditions and cultures, there has been a rise and emboldening of right wing nationalist political ideology. This rising right wing nationalist voice is against ‘unfettered’ liberty and wants to install selective restrictions on the name of nationalistic sense of duties. In USA, in many countries of Europe, even very liberal nations like Sweden, India, etc, the right wing nationalistic surge has taken over the erstwhile ‘Liberal’ traditions.

The idea behind this global development is primarily about the dualism of Liberty itself. The idea of optimization of liberty is a vast-resource enterprise. Liberty is a happy-times manifestation of human individuality. The very rise of right wing nationalistic sense of duty-restrictions over liberal rights is the manifestation of bad and crippling times for humanity globally. The issue of ‘Ethnicity’ and ‘Localization’, as against the post-second world war era of liberalism, open trade and globalization is the reiteration of shrinking space for energy-fields of liberty. The right wing insurgence of the restrictive nationalistic ideology of ethnicity and localization is aimed at ‘elimination’ or ‘taming’ of those ‘noses’, which the majority ethnic group, having some sort of commonality, symmetry and uniformity sees and accepts as ‘alien’ or ‘misfit’ into their own worldview and perspective of ‘Reality’.

For those, who see, belief and accept Reality in its holism, have the reason to feel warned. This is sure sign of what we know as the most lethal and incurable malaise of humanity. This is called the Auto-Immune-Syndrome. It is a situation where body’s own immune system begins to eat and feed into one’s own body. It is suicide stage for humanity. It is what the scientists have been warning that ‘Intelligent Races Make Themselves Extinct’. When individual liberty gets restricted, pruned and killed by the very structures and layers of human world, which have the primary duty and responsibility to feed, nurture and empower liberty, it is the primary symptom of beginning of the end of Possibility Of Sanity in human world and life-living. We already seem to have entered the stage and it is dangerously maturing globally, with ever increasing advocacies of insanities in the name of better world.

There are other emergent factors in our contemporary life-living that add increasing and powerful entropies into our world. We can list so many factors and many are also being debated and discussed by scientists as well as other intellectuals. However, we are not going into details of all these. Instead, we shall only talk about the macro principles and broad holistic aspects of contemporary life-living reality of our world, which shall help us understand better many microcosmic trends that are heading us towards Impossibility of Sanity.

This holistic idea is simple and over-encompassing. We just need to understand that Reality has its own innate and intrinsic nature, which itself is hugely entropic. However, when Reality operates or unravels in systems that have vast magnitude and matures over a long period of time, the levels of entropy become hugely complex and hence unmanageable. The human world, human life-living and its practices are acquiring more magnitude and complexities every passing day. Naturally, we are definitely heading towards greater entropy, which shall unleash more chaos-confusion-conflict in human world and life-living. That shall keep enhancing the already humungous challenge and threat on Possibility Of Sanity in life-living and our world.

Moreover, as the entropy quantum is enhancing fast and sure, humanity urgently and decisively requires embarking on such ideas and practices that must counter the entropy and lead to restoration of sanity in the system. However, just the opposite is happening. Not only humanity is failing to apprehend the real and core trouble and threat, rather, it is unleashing such energies that are fanning the already calamitous entropies. Possibility of Sanity is fast dwindling away and we humans are squandering it. Rather, we are even celebrating our stupidities!

There is a long history of humanity that tells us categorically that humanity has passed through unimaginably tough and disastrous times and situations. However, humanity could survive and still progress because it always kept the collective quantum of compassion high enough to limit the calamitous causalities of all entropies. It seems, this collective quantum of compassion was high enough because average individual in its own personal capacity held compassion as core element of human life-living. The biggest repository of compassion probably was the ‘family system’, which could survive and prosper only because of this single major resource of mutual compassion. This repository is in major crisis and like the denuded forest cover on Earth, compassion has denuded from families as family system itself is deeply stressed under contemporary expression of liberties.

No doubt, there always were many, especially those who wielded power, authority and wealth, who worked against compassionate life-living but they too could not subdue compassion in consciousness of average person. The human history is too long and varied but still, it seems that there was this single uniform element of ‘compassionate community living’ at grassroots levels in all histories of all geographies primarily because life-living in general and especially for average population was tough and therefore compassion was instinctive in the part of average individual for survival and wellness needs. This seems to have changed in contemporary times with life-living becoming reasonably easy as humanity reached new heights of growth and development. The instinctive compassion seems to have given way to evolved smartness and ingenuity of individual. Individual growth naturally weakened the instinctive bond of compassionate community living.

In contemporary human world however, there is an emergent realism that politics and economy have gained predominance over familial and societal live-living and the former have occasioned themselves as the largest annihilators of compassion. Democracy and market economy mechanism and processes seem to have changed radically the old world foundation of life-living. The competitive individualism that stood to gain in the new polity and economy from detaching itself from societal fabric of compassionate bonding may well be accepted as the late 20th century evolution of modern humanity. This in turn has eroded the quantum of personal and individual compassion. Naturally, the contemporary world with ever diminishing quantum of compassion is conditioned stage for entropies to go out of hand and thus kill the possibility of sanity in human world and collective life-living.

Therefore, individual men and women alone can make an enterprise to restore compassion, allow liberties the less competitively conflicted milieus to enhance possibility of personal sanity, even as collective space has lost it. This restoration process may begin by every individual consciously attempting to align more of his or her individual aspirations with collective ones and side by side become less intensely attached with polity and economy. The family and society must get back their due and innate superior situation and position in human life-living, compared to polity and economy. The polity and economy induced competitive individualism must accommodate compassionate community life-living elements to make them breathe easy and fine.

If we look at journey of humanity so far, we may say that probably, the worst mistake humanity has done is not that it has not understood the Reality or the core trouble humanity has because of this innate nature of Reality. Rather, the single largest trouble for humanity is that even while it had and still has rather sound and singular knowledge and wisdom about its core trouble and possible solution, humanity has always failed in inducting this wisdom into the mainstream of life-living practices and functions. Not to have something is bad but have it, squander it and not utilize it for any worthwhile purpose is worst. Humanity seems to have excelled in squandering all precious wealth of wisdom of the past and even present.

Even in contemporary human world, the modern science has acquired indisputable knowledge that somehow reiterates the transcendental wisdom humanity could decipher many millenniums back. Yet, humanity seems oblivious of them and it still seems, this scientific knowledge is meant only for labs and handful of researchers. Moreover, the contemporary Media goes a long way to ensure that when they reach science to common men and women, they get reduced to ‘Pseudo Science’, causing more confusion.

It is a travesty of our contemporary world that even today in 21st century, humanity lives in different timelines. There are millions of humans in this world who still live in 5th century before Christ time realism. Most humans are living in medieval ages, many are regressing to past century beliefs and practices and only a miniscule percentage of humans in contemporary times actually live by the current timeline of 21st century ideas, ideals, beliefs, perspectives and functions, which our contemporary wisdom puts us to.

If we look at the contemporary world situation and attempt a correction of everything that have gone wrong and in reverse direction of sanity and system, we can easily see and accept how impossible the task is. The magnitude of human population that shall require upside-down change by a new mindset training and persistent education, a hugely powerful, corrupted and mindless lobby of politicians, corporations and money-lords who profiteer of the contemporary insanity of the system and overall, the deeply ingrained and embedded sensitivity of ethnicity, religious dogmatism and nationalism along with many other small factors make it impossible for even start of any step towards sanity.

The human world has now sort of institutionalized insanity to such powerful and impregnable structural excellence that any voice of sanity and change shall be eliminated at very inception. The profit empires of a handful of only five percent of humans are so massive and deep rooted and they have acquired so much clout and control over most structures of power in contemporary world that it is almost impossible to even initiate any change that essentially has to be against the status quo. The entire 20th century has successfully worked out and strengthened such symbiotic structures of greed between politics and economy, that in 21st century, as the realism seems to stand today, the human world is a theatre where only five percent humans are controlling the lives of rest of 95 percent humans, relegating them to the status of slaves and puppets in their hands.

The last decades of 20th century somehow very meticulously and successfully eliminated the dominant and cardinal position of philosophy from the global human discourse. The philosophy always ruled human cultures as it perpetually pushed ahead and atop the need for evolving idealisms for higher purposes of human life-living. Philosophy was dangerous for gangs of profiteers as the powerful advocacy of liberal minds and liberal attitudes stood as sentinel against conspiracy of politician-corporate nexus to enslave human minds.

The dying years of 20th century however successfully ousted philosophy from its crown position and instead installed the new king called psychology. Psychology is convenient tool in the hands of politician-corporate gang as it portrays humanity ‘As It Is’ as against philosophy, which speaks of humanity ‘As It Should Be’. The last decades of 20th century almost killed philosophy and the new king psychology was dexterously used to install and spread the agenda of ‘Five Percent’ over the ‘95 Percent’. The 21st century has succeeded in complete transformation of the idea and expression of Liberty. Liberty in contemporary human world lexicon stands to mean ‘Full Freedom of Complete Consumption of Market Manufacturing’.

Globally, there are passionate talks of more growth in economy and it dominates all human discourse. Money and investments has emerged as the only truly ‘global citizen’, with liberty to travel anywhere and be welcomed. It is the only single language that the entire world speaks and understands without confusion and conflict. People seems to have been conditioned to see and accept that Rights and Liberties essentially mean how more people should consume and how more and more people should avail whatever is there for consumption.

Globally, a small group of rationalists have been warning that there has been a constant and persistent effort by politics and market forces to unleash such trends that blunt the propensity of human minds to think and rationalize. The education systems globally has been divested of liberal thinking and rationality discourses and invested with skills for human minds to perform ‘assigned tasks’ to repetitive uniformity and compliance. This needs to be understood not only as a localized or regional reality but a global causality.

Earlier, at the end of 20th century, education was designed to create humans who could work uniformly like machines. Now in 21st century, the machines and artificial intelligence has replaced humans as they do the same task better. Now economy, markets and corporate do not need humans as work force but only as consumers. People are now being trained, not by education system but my ‘media-message-management’ to become insatiable consumers with little or no ability to think and rationalize. Ideal situation for insanity to prevail and sustain for optimum profiteering!

We can surely put this phenomenon into a perspective. As we proceed into a life-living situation, where milieus around us have become growingly and unimaginably complex and expansive, the modern average consciousness of common men and women develops the propensity for ‘entropy suppression’ to avoid abstractions and confusion of thinking and action. This is natural. When reality or perception of it becomes complex and confusing, there is a natural urge to make things simple and easy to avoid complexities. Thinking and rationalizing is surely not easy and simple!

So, this rising trend has its own set of troubles and allied repercussions on cultures and society. The entropy expansion; the reverse of entropy suppression, usually leads to independence and liberal expressions of consciousness as the accommodation space expands. Historically, liberty and its optimum expression has been directly associated with entropy expansion mode of consciousness. This however leads to larger randomization and diversities of thoughtfulness, perspectives and behavior-actions in society and cultural landscape. This liberal consciousness and independent cognition is a definite recipe of trouble for society, culture and especially the political set up and government.

Political structures always have trouble with liberal and expansive perspectives as it weakens the legitimacy of authoritative patterns of governments. Liberal governments historically have been associated with less nationalistic and ethnicity fervor and less authoritative administration. This has changed as governments are under pressure to perform batter, look after the growing consumption demands of people and compete better in their global economic adventures of moneys and investments. This has made the modern governments to seek and administer more authority, more discipline and more uniformity of actions. The liberal population with larger independence to thought-action expression is now in direct clash with political authority. This may be called the China-Model of Growth, which is threatening all other erstwhile big and powerful economic powers of post-second world war era. Somehow, many countries are now happily following the Chinese model of growth-governance, even while braving up to counter surging Chinese power.

Naturally, average individual facing political and societal repression for ‘uniform’ and ‘unified’ behavioral regime, willfully starts doing entropy suppression. This compresses accommodation and assimilation urges of consciousness and therefore, many liberal elements and their asymmetrical expressions are either mitigated, subdued or squeezed. This itself in long run creates another set of trouble for societies, cultures and politics. This entropy suppression and adherence to uniformity of consciousnesses creates deep crisis of Monolithic Cognition. Monolithic cognition means majority of people have singular, partial and uniform viewpoint and perspective on core belief and utility that political masters offer. This kills holism.

Initially, the monolithic cognition suits the political structures as it enables and ensures discipline and uniformity but in long run, this becomes the license to autocratic tendencies and kills democracy. This is already happening in many parts of the globe. Experts warn that in USA, India and many European countries, the monolithic cognition of collective consciousness has dawned upon and consolidated itself. It has begun to influence the political structures and popular psyche there, especially in USA and India, where majoritarianism has started to supply license of autocratic behavior to the political system and violence to societal layers. It has already percolated down to demographic levels where majority identity behaves autocratically and violently towards minority expressions. Naturally, the minority cognition and perspectives are in dire threat. The societies and cultures are under huge threat of uncontrolled entropy that is set to unleash catastrophic energies of conflict and chaos. They already are!

The discerning minds and receptive people with rational and holistic perspectives can see and visualize that at macrocosmic levels, things have moved to such extremes that a correction and restitution to normal is now almost impossible. The trouble for humanity and its growing propensity towards insanity seems to have become systemic. The milieus have become so charged and filled with reactionary energies and belligerent competitiveness that it is gradually but decisively shaping and coloring average consciousness of even normal men and women to self-centered and self-obsessed cognitions. The end result of this prolonged self-obsession, which majority of people believes is a must for survival in contemporary socio-cultural and political-economic milieus, has considerably eroded and dwindled the collective altruism, especially personal as well as collective quantum of compassion, which is core to the sanity of system.

**

 

 

CHAPTER 4

Somehow, given the current hypothesis about Reality, which contemporary human wisdom accepts; the entire idea opens up for novelty of diverse interpretations and philosophization. Objectively speaking, even average people have their reasons to see and accept that as Reality is not singular and definitive, probably intellectuals and experts of different domains are ‘cherry-picking’ suitable perspectives from contemporary world milieus and theorizing as per their own predilections. This perception is common among masses, globally. This emergent trend has twin troubles of intellectuals not caring enough for non-reactionary and holistic expression of their genuine concerns on one hand and average men and women growingly becoming less open to criticisms of their fixed beliefs. Unfortunately, both troubles are maturing and consolidating.

It is the same situation, which has often been associated with history. It has been said that history is not the expression of ‘what was there’ but what someone ‘wants to see’ what must have been there. Somehow, very few people are willing to learn from history that world is always a better place to live when all possible shades of Realism is allowed compassionate and accommodative advocacy as well as hearing. It is because holism must have as many possible dimensions of realism and they all must have equitable playing field in society, culture and politics. Contemporary world has this aspect hugely missing. History’s lessons seem to have never been dumped and sidelined as summarily as it is being done now.

For example, there are serious voices that warn about twin disasters that are imminent and ready to explode anytime, threatening to make organized human live extinct from Earth. These voices cite threat of Nuclear War and Environmental Changes as imminent and already big threats on face of humanity. Still, majority of average men and women are least bothered about them and many even think that such threats are only unreal and perceptional, created and lobbied by a section of intellectuals and experts to install their own personal or group agenda.

Similar is the situation with issue of rising threat of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and other cutting-edge technology like 5G internet system, etc. Globally, there are voices that are listing some imminent threats to organized human life-living in the new millennium and they also put out strong advocacies for governments to pay attention for corrective measures for restoration of sanity in the system. However, average people and even governments globally seem to be oblivious of them. Rather, there seems to be an unobserved skepticism and observed disdain about such concerns.

The basic and primary idea is that as Reality itself is an elusive proposition in human scheme of perception and communication, there probably can never be singular and unified human initiative towards any threat to sanity and system. Probably, the very dualistic nature of Reality orchestrates an ever present, innate and intrinsic ‘Causality’, which lines up one group of humanity as beneficiary of an ‘Insanity’, even while larger human population may remain devastated by the same insanity.

For example, the very threat of nuclear weapon insanity evolved in the same line. The environmental issue also has same story. The technology as threat also has same old reality. The very idea of nuclear weapon was an insanity that a country created and executed on humanity. Ideally, there should have been global and complete annihilation of all nuclear weapons so that history could never be repeated. However, what happened was that few nations have them and they are not interested in destroying the weapons but using all possible power and clout to stop all other nations from having it. So, the Reality has just shifted shades. Insanity is not killed but what is done is stop it from spreading to others, even while monopolizing the insanity as an ‘asset’ and as clear threat to others for submission and one-upmanship.

So, broadly, Reality itself is neutral. The perception of good and bad Reality is only contextual and relational. Therefore, history tells us that since inception of human civilization, what humanity has always done and has accepted as benchmark of success is to control and monopolize ‘contexts’ and ‘relativity’ in such a fashion that it makes Reality collapse in their favor and profit, even as it creates disaster for rest of humans. Human definition of success is in positioning ‘Causalities’ in their favor so that the Realties these causalities or contexts collapse and create stands and remains in their favor and benefit, even while the same stands as authoritative command over rest of humanity for subjugation.

It is this transcendental approach of humanity towards Reality that has the seed of insanity in human world and life-living. This hypocrisy as singular basis of all benchmarks of successes has been with humanity since long and there has never been any organized initiative and enterprise to correct it. This is primary reason why Sanity Is Impossibility for collective humanity. This eventuality is so deeply wired in the body-mind mechanism and process of not only humans but probably all living organisms. That is why it is said that medium is message and Reality itself is entropic. The relational and contextual character of Reality seeds and nurtures deep-seated entropy, which finally shall reach its destination of final annihilation of the media that expresses Reality. Human insanity therefore seems systemic and headed towards the finality of self-annihilation. History of humanity has proved beyond reasonable doubt that Sanity Is Impossibility as it is the way Reality happens and expresses itself in human body-mind mechanisms and milieus.

The relationship of Reality with its Media is something, which humanity has experienced since long and at every stage of evolution of human civilization, many humans have understood it and have also warned against it. History has enough proofs to show that at individual and personal levels, it is somehow possible to rise above the wired hypocrisy that character of Reality and body-mind mechanism has. That is probably why there have been documented texts that talk about ways and means to do it.

From ancient times to contemporary world, many evolved and empowered humans have talked about this. However, the magnitude of cosmic energy of the ‘Causality’ between the Reality and its Media is so colossal that humans cannot override it and probably cannot stop or reverse its trajectory at collective domain. If Sanity Is Possibility, it is always at individual and personal levels because it is here that entropy is somehow manageable.

Before we proceed, we must deal in some detail about this notion of Entropy, which happens to be at the center of our hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility at collective levels but a Possibility at personal level. No need to say that even this notion of entropy has similar fate that is common to all Realities �" Dualism about it being what it is said it is. Let us talk about it and unravel entropy issue to decipher why entropy is crucial in our hypothesis.

There is a basic hypothesis, which needs to be accepted so that we could consider a probability about human world and life-living. This somehow shall help in widening the scope of our discussion and debate about our core hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility. This hypothesis, we have for our consideration is �" As contemporary science does not singularly explain a Reality from beginning to the end, we have the intellectual latitude to fill in possibility of situation, which broadly conforms to overall picture yet adds new dimensions. Accepting this opens up probability of novel scientific philosophizations, we are attempting here.

The evolutionary theory of human existence on Earth is such a scientific postulation, which is widely accepted but surely does not tell us everything from start of evolution to current time. It leaves many blanks in the line it draws about evolutionary journey. This allows us to fill in with novel possibilities that should conform to overall postulation of evolution principles but adding new dimensions of probabilities. We are doing some ‘filling in’ here to see and hope that it helps us in widening our perspective on the hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility.

There has been a general acceptance that evolution is a ‘stupid engineering’ with accidents piling up to create species and finally we humans, with no specific and auspicious goal in mind. Somehow, the details and undeniable proofs about this hypothesis are not available. Like all Realities, evolution is also viewed and accepted with diverse acceptances even by scientists, while the majority of masses take it with varied forms of convenient thinking. However, it seems quite possible that evolution principle, if juxtaposed with contemporary knowledge of matter that forms everything in cosmos including us, has enough data to prove as sufficient platform for assuming some detailed prognosis. One such assumption or hypothesis, we are going to attempt here. And, I insist, as always, this must be accepted with energy of skepticism and personal testing before internalization.

There are questions hidden in the evolutionary design and outcomes that need explanation so that we could understand as what essentially is the core and critical energy that powers the way evolution happened. For example, when you visit a super store you find at least a hundred varieties of body soaps with different shapes, colors, fragrances, packaging, pricing, ingredients, etc. However, scientifically saying, all body soaps have singular role and utility for us. The evolution of body soaps also seems to have been on the same line the way species evolved. We can see, there are hundreds of small insects around us, every species varying in some small detail of form and features but we are not sure do they have any specific roles, without which evolution could not have inched ahead the way it did! This bio-diversity is more prominent in oceans.

We have already admitted that evolution principle leaves many blanks in the long linearity of progression it explains to us. We do not sufficiently know why and how two rather similar insects with seemingly only small difference in a few details actually hold irreplaceable importance in evolutionary chain or not. Like, if humanity had only five types of body soaps, instead of a hundred, we do not sufficiently know how and why it would have made any irreplaceable impact on the way our personal hygiene optimality would have evolved and continue to evolve towards a better future or not!

So, given that we do not have enough and genuine data about the above questions that could stand us in good stead about answering them, can we say, it somehow puts a question mark on the very genius and meticulousness of evolution? The same way, can we say, having a hundred types of body soap instead of only five comprehensively complete varieties puts a question mark on the very genius and meticulousness of human intelligence?

Therefore, given the hypothesis that evolution principle gives us enough latitude to sneak in philosophical questions, which may have critical ramification on our hypothesis that Sanity Is Impossibility, we may supply three broad questions �"

  1. Can it be categorically accepted that evolution has essentially been a stupid engineering with its primary energy not guided towards long-run order, system and excellence but short-run, localized and un-foresighted plugging in?
  2. Can it be accepted that the very design of evolution may have started with a set and ordered progression but at some stage of its very long journey of billions of years, evolution lost it and gave away to emergent and accumulative entropy?
  3. Can we say, the long history of known progression of evolution has enough recorded and tested proofs that evolution is essentially a process, which has innate, inbuilt and embedded pathology for sequential annihilation of its own creations?

I very humbly leave the possible answer for the above questions on reader’s enquiry and future evolution of science itself. However, what we can and must do is talk in general about certain aspects of progression of things in time and space domain. This may help us answering the above question or at least head in right direction searching answers. This is somehow easy too as for that we do not require data of facts from as distant a past like a billion years. Rather, we can and we shall look for possible data in our contemporary world and current life-living.

There is a basic question as what creates causality and subsequent causalities, which in turn create a chain of progression we know and accept as evolution. We still do not know what ‘caused the first causality’; that is how and why big bang happened. We also do not know with utmost clarity about early stages of universe and therefore not very sure how other sub-causalities worked out. However, scientists do tell us that just after the big bang only energy existed. However, as the universe cooled down and expanded, matter and anti-matter were produced in equal amounts. However, what scientists are not able to tell us as why and how in our visible universe only matter exists and very miniscule antimatter are found. Usually, matter and antimatter collide and annihilate everything.

We know how everything in our universe is made of matter and antimatter, which could annihilate everything, is missing hugely, even when big bang created equal amount of both. So, the first causality of Reality is unknown to humanity. There is a hypothesis that probably matter was created more than antimatter and therefore even after annihilation, sufficient matter could remain intact to form galaxies and stars. And, therefore journey of Reality began. So, what we have is a philosophy that is at the genesis of Reality and not the definitive science.

This leaves us with some latitude to consider more philosophical probabilities about how Reality, which we are in and part of, unfolded and how evolution drew its primary and sustained energy for the massively long progression of time since big bang. From what humanity has known about start of Reality after big bang, there emerges a probability of a philosophical hypothesis that at every stage of progression after big bang; from the first few seconds, where major happenings emerged to current timeline of 21st century, it was entropy that constantly supplied Causalities energizing evolution. Evolution itself may be postulated as systematic and patterned progression of entropy, which always meets its finality in entropy annihilating a probability.

This philosophization about entropy as primary and sequential energy for causalities of evolution seems to have enough existing support for validity, which we humans can see and do see in our life and living.  We all know that ‘Mortality’ remains the only singular reality of the cosmos, be it the universe or we humans, who have deciphered and known the universe. This inevitability of mortality itself seems to suggest that Entropy probably has the last laugh and it is the singularly powerful Reality, above which nothing stands. Ancient Indian Yoga philosophy has documented this cardinal positioning of mortality almost 3000 years back, as core and cardinal element around which all causalities of realities are created and plays out. Mortality may well qualify to be the definitive stamp of entropy and its transcendentality and omnipotence. So can we say, this is also what shapes all causalities so that everything could lead to finality of mortality?

Not with any definitiveness of surety! The trouble is; the very scientific concept of Entropy and its philosophical manifestation and outreach are faced with the same dualism, which all Realities are. Many may not accept the very hypothesis that entropy was minimal at the time of big bang and it amplified later. Also, many even doubt that universe is a ‘closed system’, which is essential for the very concept of entropy to stand its ground. The fact remains that as we have already discussed, contemporary scientific explanation of Reality has many philosophical hypotheses, which some may agree to, others may not and still others may never!

However, this itself is the platform for beautifully spacious domain of acceptance of Liberty with philosophy. When we are not sure, there is this empty space for all sorts of other and related ideas to have equitable acceptance and currency. And, why we are hypothesizing on Entropy being the core and cardinal ‘Causality’ of all Realities that we humans have known in long history of evolution, is because of the fact that it seems, entropy, or what we may call in more generality and holistic sense as ‘Propensity Of Probability Of Disorder’, has the most lateral as well as vertical manifestation all around us. Also, humanity has understood the ‘entropic nature’ of Reality since thousands of years.

There is strong and sufficient illustration in over 3000 year old Yoga philosophy about how Reality manifests itself in different shades of entropic expressions. It is believed that these shades of entropic expressions engender different cognitions of a reality to different people, even different organisms, in turn impacting differentiated behavior-action patterns. These different patterns then create milieus for more and varied entropic expressions. This dialectics of Reality keeps energizing the chain of evolution, which is a succession and progression of a set of behavior-action engendered in response to a causality that presents at a point of time and space as Reality. This all must only be accepted as a philosophical hypothesis but it seems, this hypothesis somehow matches up with how evolution has been described to work as.

Evolution has been said to work as a patch up mechanism, not looking for long term solution but short term diversion to survive against an immediate trouble. This supports the entropic nature of evolution of Reality. For example, it is said that if by a certain development in physical milieu of a species, it becomes tough for the species to sustain itself, evolution would respond by shortening the gestation period of the maturity of the infant in the womb of the female of the species. This would be the response of evolutionary adjustments so that the new born has better probability of survival and species could have better freedom in moving to other physical milieus where life is easy.

It is said, evolution would not create any solution by installing such physical changes in the species that would help it improve its milieus to make life easy. This patch up adjustment of shortening the gestation period of womb may affect the infant’s strengths and abilities and this shall itself create more entropic progression in evolution but evolution does not care. It is believed evolution comes up with stupid engineering solutions and thus adding entropic consequences.

Though nothing can be said with surety but it seems around 10,000 species go extinct every year on Earth now as out of the estimated 100,000,000 different species on Earth, we lose .01% of them every year. This may be explained as an indication that evolutionary engineering may not have been working out sufficient solutions to these extinct species, which perish in their ambient milieus. May be, evolution is busy patching up things for other species and in turn engendering such entropic situations that prove fatal for these extinct species. Or, as many believe, changes in milieus are happening fast and evolutionary tools cannot catch up with this speed, making survival impossible for these extinct species. Whatever be the reality, it seems probable that evolution works on entropy energy, in turn adds more to keep complicating the life-living milieus and finally appropriating annihilation of species. A stupid engineering can do no better! Or, for that matter, no engineering can do anything about finality of entropy.

Like, evolution gave a powerful and un-satiating sex drive to humans to probably fix a possible trouble in its mechanism. However, it did not care enough not to create the HIV virus that has killer potentials for humans. The evolution gave venom to snakes for its own survival potential but did not have the idea that someday they would kill thousands of humans. Evolution seems like a very localized and short term adjustments to entropy situations, which itself becomes a mega factory of successive and subsequent trigger of endless and probably bigger entropies. It seems; there is an entrenched theme of cannibalism as well as inter-species conflict in the evolutionary scheme of things. These themes are also deeply manifested in wired human subconscious layers and this may well be termed as ‘stupid engineering’ by evolution as it installs permanency of 3Cs �" Chaos, Confusion and Conflict in milieus within body-mind media as well as the milieus.

Somehow, it seems a rather likely hypothesis that had evolution been a progression towards perfection, excellence and innate ‘extropy’, human world would have been different. Philosophically speaking, humanity understood at least 5,000 years back that the core element that predominantly shapes human life-living and world view is its mortality. Still, evolution seems to have added more and even easy avenues of death for humanity, instead of pruning them. It is accepted by a section of scientists that the human consciousness itself is the accidental or progressive outcome of ‘Entropy-Expansion’ as human brain reached a threshold of complexities and excellence of information handling and memory of experiences. This human consciousness is now considered not only at the center of our understanding of Reality but also happens to be the singular element of almost all troubles of humanity.

The idea is that philosophically, there is a strong and reasonable case of acceptance of a hypothesis that entropy is the primary causality and successive and subsequent entropies are sub-causalities of progression of the way Reality expresses itself and chooses suitable media to communicate this expression. Naturally, as time progresses and evolution keeps up pace with its transcendental stupid engineering, larger and more diverse entropies shall unleash themselves till the ultimate and inevitable finality of mortality is attained.

Somehow, many people can very rightly dispute this hypothesis. And they have reasons to believe so because overall, the human world seems to be doing very well. Rather, there are definitive indicators globally that human life and living is getting ‘better’ every passing day. This however is classical dualism of human world. This we need to understand to have a holistic picture of Reality in our world and our life-living.

The primary reason why the world seems to be becoming a better place to live every passing day on one hand and still, the sanity of the system is eroding and dwindling fast on the other, is the way Reality is presented, portrayed and made to be consumed by average people. There are enough economic data about tangible consumptions of market utilities and it is periodically dished out by governments and market mechanisms. No doubt, technologies are improving and better and more consumptive availabilities are being ensured; laterally and vertically. However, when we seek a data about societal, cultural, psychological or behavioral wellness and availabilities, there are none or very sketchy ones. Rather, in many researches, the derivative outcomes are not commensurate to the positives in consumptive domains. The fact is that average humans are dished out and displayed only a part of the Reality that has tangible data, which supports improvements and growths. The holism is never available for visibility, let alone scrutiny.

So, in a country like India, ask for data about gross domestic product (GDP) growth and it shall come up in seconds, showing it is improving every quarter. It is altogether different thing that governments and its agencies have now devised smart ways of ‘managing’ real data and presenting a skewed or perspective data to show up their rosy sides. Data mining is now very well a part of data management skill. Ask for data of sale of vehicles, housing, consumer items, etc and they are everywhere. Ask for share market and mutual fund data and there are good reports. Everywhere there are talks about the data and emerging realities and media is dished out ‘commanded info’ to show up satisfactory efforts of governments. No doubt, there are real data too and they are good. This feels great and ushers in confidence. But it cannot be denied that as economics in contemporary world is intrinsically linked and aligned to politics, no economic expression is free of political interference and expediency.

This apart, ask for data on inter-religious solidarity, inter-caste stresses, behavioral patterns of lower-middle class, wellness perception of demographic divides, happiness index and other social and cultural data, there shall be none or very sketchy ones. Even the economic data is confined only to selective broad indices, which are easy to be managed. Ask for GDP data and it comes quick. However, ask for data of share market and mutual fund investment of different age group, demography, ethnicity, income groups and gender divide and there shall be either no data, sketchy ones or a data that has not been revised since a decade.

We need to understand how relevant and critical data about core and cardinal realities of life-living are not only bothered about but also intentionally vitiated so that current insanity is sustained, because this insanity feeds the un-satiating greed empire of ‘5 Percent’ over the rest of ’95 Percent’. This very data mining enterprise of modern world, be it economic ones or even socio-cultural ones, is essentially a politically aligned and linked exercise and therefore, information in contemporary world is seldom sacrosanct.

For example, global researches point out to the fact that diabetes is a manifestation of growing stress within the body-mind system and outside in milieus, both being interlinked. There are updated global data about number of diabetic people and on what medical support they are. It is there as it suits the industry and profiteers. However, ask for a data about how growing menace of monolithic cognition is affecting the stress pattern of minority communities globally or in a country and how these stresses are linked to probable surge in number of diabetic people within the group. Let alone the data, this very probable idea shall be dismissed and even openly flayed by authorities. Try to relate socio-religious issues and especially political decisions with lifestyle changes and seek a data about that and you shall be in for trouble. This is primarily because, it does not fall into the purview of mainstream business of profiteering from a situation of insanity in society and culture.

The modern age is no doubt the era of information surplus but the fact remains that enough data may be available but it is never across the board and holistic. Moreover, there seems to be a conscious effort by concerned authoritative layers to flood in contradictory data and information so that there could never be a singular Reality for average person. The confusion is not only natural but also intentional for specific and ‘desired’ end results by people who rule and dictate.

These details can be endless but we are not going into those. What we can summarize is the hypothesis that at micro levels, it may seem that individuals or group of humans are responsible for this or that troubles of human world and life-living but the macro level fact remains that they are not the actual protagonists of trouble and insanity. The trouble is innately and intrinsically in the very make up, nature and structure of the Reality, as it is unraveled and expressed to Human mechanism and system of observation and perception. The real protagonist of troubles and insanity therefore is not the human body-mind but the Reality itself that plays out in human milieus on Earth.

However, from this hypothesis emanates the sub-reality, which is the basis of our assertion and the core content of this eBook that Sanity may be Impossibility at macro levels in our human world, it is very much possible at individual levels. The primary reason for this assertion is the realism that whatever be the finality of reality, it essentially plays out, is unraveled and deciphered only at the lowest level of an individual body-mind mechanisms and processes. Reality plays out and is actualized only at the microcosmic and local levels of individual self consciousness.

So, effectively, this eBook proceeds on the hypothesis that though, the primary culpability of troubles and insanity does not stand with individual consciousness, the only media that plays out and executes the actual ‘offence’ and wrongs, is the individual consciousness. Therefore, it is at individual level of microcosmic Reality that sanity could be possible, if ever. That is why there is old saying that there is no need to change the society, nation or the world; rather change should be designed and installed at individual level, for every man and woman as it is the people who are the last and the only effective ‘media’ to message any change about Reality and its possible alternative expression.

This hypothesis brings us to the task of elaborating how sanity can be made a possibility at individual or personal levels, even while remaining and interacting with the larger milieu, which is innately and intrinsically antagonistic to sanity, system and order. Before we begin, we have already understood that in our further enquiry into this discussion about how personal sanity can be made possible, we must be first sure and definitive about two core elements �"

  1. Entropy Of Milieus Of Human World
  2. Entropy Of Human Consciousness

In simple words, we need to understand the dynamics of why both human world and human consciousness have innate, embedded and inbuilt mechanisms and processes, inclined towards ever-ready disorder, chaos, confusion and conflicts. Why is it necessary? It is because when we are enquiring about possible sanity solutions of the trouble of human world and human life-living, a clear and categorical understanding of the dynamics of the entropic nature of both shall help a great deal. It is because, solutions are not external to troubles, rather embedded and internalized into troubles themselves. Almost always, solution is elements arranged in an ‘alternative ways’ to the arrangement of elements that create and sustain a trouble.

For the sake of convenience and continuity, we are not detailing the two issues here but they have been dealt with in separate chapters in the second part of this eBook. It is up to your choice and priority whether you first read them before we move onto our next chapter or after. In the next chapters, we are discussing ways to install and sustain possibility of sanity at personal levels.

**

 

 

CHAPTER 5

At the very outset, before we talk about actual and effective ways to work out a model of Sanity System in personal domain, it is mandatory to accept something, which shall brace us up for the tough task we have at hand. There has to be a humble and very sincere acceptance of the fact that there is huge problem in explanation of frontier ideas with the help of humanly designed words and languages. The trouble emanates primarily because of the way our brain has been designed and works for us to have perception and acceptance of realism through linguistic expressions and communication. When we talk about possibility of personal sanity, we run the same trouble with our perception that has to depend on language-led communication.

The content of intent is not foolproof and optimal when the content is only language. Intent is a vast territory and content that transfers intent from one person to another is restrictive if only words are the singular carrier. Option-less-ness of linguistic communication as sole media of intent transfer is suffocatingly crippling. This must be borne in our mind consciousness when we proceed ahead.

Secondly, also very importantly, there is a primary need to ‘unlearn’ so many things, to begin with a ‘neutral’ mind consciousness. It shall then have ease in accepting new ideas that shall be required to be allowed central position in new thinking. From what modern scientists have known about brain mechanism so far, we know that human learning is a complex mechanism. Our brain itself is hugely complex and precarious mechanism. It is believed that a child is born with a brain, which is already loaded with ‘archetypes’. This means, the brain is created with a ‘pre-designed’ framework that sort of already contains encoded information about human world, even before it consciously begins to realize and learn them through the five senses. Long years of more than 4 million years of evolution has evolved a brain that comes pre-loaded with predilections and conforming attributes in its trillions of neural plexus for survival in the world a human infant is about to step in.

The evolutionary process follows the cyclicality of phenotype shaping up genotype and genotype in turn affecting the phenotype. It means, humans are genetically wired for suitability and survival in the environment they live and as humans change the environments they live, their genetic make-up is suitably altered. Therefore, long years of evolution in the physical milieus of our Earth has shaped and formed the neural structures and functions of human brain, which are pre-loaded in every new brain of an infant coming in the world. These fixed and innate wirings of human brain even in an infant is called ‘archetype’, which means old and continued choices and preferences already there in brain states, before the child even begins to learn anything new. For example, scientists accept that belief in God and a world beyond is some sort of archetype that every child is born with. He or she may later ‘Unlearn’ this archetypal belief. We may also include in archetypes those genotypes that an infant acquires from parent’s phenotype. That is those genetic inclinations of an infant, which come to him or her from the milieus in which the parents have survived and adjusted to. Much of this too has to be unlearnt.

Unlearning begins by testing the validity of these archetypes. This is toughest for any human being. Not only unlearning archetypes of our subconscious mind states is tough but it is also singular misfortune that human system of education and learning, be it familial, societal or institutional, has never been designed to help a child or a young man or woman in this difficult enterprise. Every single individual on Earth is left on his or her own to evolve ways and seek guidance from whatever source it feels fit. No institutional help in the form of education and learning mechanism is available anywhere in the human world.

It seems, almost 90 percent of humans in contemporary world are seeking and are under some form of guidance either from spiritualism, religion, psychology, philosophy, ritualism, cult practices, etc at personal or group levels for peace, wellness and empowerment. All these can be clubbed into a singular need of all humans to seek and find help and support in dealing with so many issues of life-living that unsettle them and affect their wellness. However, globally, nowhere there is an institutionalized and authorized platform for learning and education of mind consciousnesses. Unfortunately, this issue is considered something as a subject matter for scientists to discuss among themselves but never the role of governments and politics to assimilate it into curriculum for universal education and learning.

The second element of ‘unlearning’ is pruning the ‘auto-learning’ or what we may call automatic creation of a replica of localized and ambient milieu in the subconscious mind states of a child in the first seven or eight years of his or her life. Unlearning this is also equally tough as this is also aligned to the very survivalist instinct of human brain mechanism. In contemporary scientific discourse, it is believed that in the first eight years of his or her life, a child imbibes almost everything that is part of his or her ambient milieu and also subconsciously accepts as his or her base reference point for all utilities and futilities, good and bad and right and wrong. The child picks up these benchmarks largely from the parents, physical elements of the ambient milieus, perceptions and practices that are prevalent and dominant in the ambient milieus. This forms as the primary and base template of all future learning that keeps happening through associations. They are essentially the strongest ‘contexts’ and ‘relationship’, which make Reality happen or collapse for a man or woman.

All future realities that a growing up child accepts happens through a process of association and dissociation that brain states make with this base-reference learning of utilities and futilities, good and bad and right and wrong, acquired in the first eight years and consolidated as primary subconscious mind states. As we have talked earlier, Reality is always contextual and relational and therefore, a growing up child sees and accepts Reality in context of what the subconscious mind paradigm presents as primary benchmarks of utilities and futilities, good and bad and right and wrong.

This subconscious mind ‘context’ and relativism of association has to be unlearnt as we grow up and mature as a young person in our twenties �" the earlier the better! How we can unlearn, we shall talk later and it is relatively easy, once we accept the utility, worth, goodness, righteousness and indispensability of ‘Unlearning’ the archetypes and auto-mode subconscious mind programming. We first need to understand why ‘Unlearning’ is indispensable for Possibility Of Sanity at personal levels. It should not be very difficult to understand as now we have known the idea and situation of ‘context’ and ‘relativity’ in the framework of Reality expression and acceptance.

This idea of approaching Reality sans fixated contexts and relationship with something tangible or intangible is as old as 4000 years for humanity. This is also the cardinal principle behind the very cherished and critical notion of objectivity of mind consciousness. This objectivity leads us to the idea of Holism, which is the singularly most cherished and ideal situation for acceptance of Reality in human life-living and world as well as in all other extended milieus.

This all may seem complicated but the simple and one line meaning of all these is �" Our brain is designed and evolves in our early life for subjective, localized and automatic self-learning to optimize survival potential of an infant. However, this creates a fixated, very restricted and monolithic perception and worldview for a grown up person. This surely was a good design for early humans who lived in small tribal communities and did not move much because of fear of conflict with rival tribes. Also, in small homogenous human collectivity like a small tribe or regional community, this instinctive design definitely augmented survival chances.

However, humanity has journeyed a long way from this early life-living. We live in multi-ethnic, cosmopolitan and diverse demography and move to far off parts of the world, beyond societal, regional and national boundaries. Already over 50 percent of global population lives in urban spaces and we can say with surety that modern global culture has come to stay predominantly as urban culture, shaping even rural live-living. This massive change in life-living milieus has happened very fast, in just the last 50 years. Add to it the reach that modern technologies have provided to average human. Milieus have changed fast but our mindset has not coped up with these fast changes.

Urban life-living is complex and diverse with little propensity for homogeneity. In contemporary world and life-living, it is a natural progression for every individual to consciously prune and unlearn those archetypal and instinctive elements of subconscious learning, which restrict and hinder the growth of objective, holistic, universal and evolved perspectives and worldviews.

This is not easy task as ‘Unlearning’ makes an individual feel like opting for self-destruction as it involves a tough emotional and intellectual decision of letting go many ideas and preferences that we held dear and thrived on them for years since childhood. Unlearning is a conscious process and it naturally clashes with one’s own subconscious mind layers, seeking to overrule it and install new regime of reality, the subconscious has linked with survival. Unlearning is tough because it is like ‘I’ being pitted against ‘I’ itself. It is a battle of self-negation for augmentation of empowerment, which most people lose as quantum of inner conflict is colossal.

The subconscious shall resist it with its life and for a moment, it shall prove that the ‘self’ is battling against the self itself! This shall create a feeling of split within and shall unsettle an individual attempting unlearning for some good amount of time. This is a rather tough period for self. Unlearning is tough not only because starting this process is met with resistance from within as well as outside but also because unlearning process is a long and persevered one. This needs assistance, support and encouragement from family, friends, peer groups, milieus, society, polity and economy in general. Tragically, none is usually forthcoming and rather, there shall be reverse of it all!

As we said earlier, this happens to be the tragedy of humanity that it has failed to install a singular and effective institutional mechanism for true and right learning of humanity, despite having this wisdom about human life-living since thousands of years. It seems a true human tragedy that we evolved languages thousands of years back, evolved to have scripts and publishing. We evolved educational systems as early as 4000 years back. However, humanity failed in installing a singular, optimal and universal educational and learning regime, which could attain this simple task of moving a person’s infantile subconscious of subjectivity, locality and rigidity of partiality to objectivity, universality and holism. This failure is a huge causality of sanity becoming impossibility in contemporary world.

Even in contemporary world, where we do have enough scientific evidence about how human learning should be designed, the world does not have a singular educational and learning model and paradigm. Humanity is still experimenting with education and learning and the biggest tragedy is that these experiments are carried and installed not by scientists and academicians but by politicians. Moreover, high quality education is still available to may be less than 10 percent of human population. That is probably why majority of grown up people have to struggle individually to seek guidance from spiritualism, religion, psychology, philosophy, rituals, cults, isms and even science for personal wellness, poise and peace.

Therefore, ‘unlearning’ is the primary task at hand, before we begin to ‘learn’ about the next good thing for possibility of sanity in personal lives. We need to understand and accept why unlearning is indispensable today. Also, we must address a possible query here, which some people may ask is �" when ‘unlearning’ is such a cardinal aspect of growth and optimality of wellness, why then it is not an automatic process for brain states and why ‘Unlearning’ requires to be conscious enterprise? If ‘unlearning’ is so critical to survival optimality, it must have been an auto-learning process of subconscious mind states? This question is valid and must first be answered.

The evolution itself seems to offer the answer. It seems, probably initially in the early stages of human civilization, when humans lived in small tribes and had just begun to lead a settled life, it was important that all members of the tribe behaved and acted in one way. This itself was a lineage carried forward from almost all mammals who live in small groups or packs. Early, fast, rigid and conformist assimilation and acclimatization of the newly born towards milieus, prevailing practices and accepted realities were basic requirements for survival. It is essentially called wired behavior of newly born to ‘ape’ others to be part of the ‘survival package’.

This wired instinct of survival, which is common in almost all species in our world, is one of the many tribal instincts that modern humanity has to ‘unlearn’. This instinctive subconscious mind state is referred to as ‘mammalian brain’ that is genius at aping. Scientists maintain that many instinctive behavior and actions of even modern day humans are vestiges of not only of tribal lives, a few thousand years back but millions of years back. For example, it is believed that modern humans still get unsettled in full moon nights as thousands of years back, it was a phenomenon that exposed early humans to risk of predation. The risk and threat has gone away for modern humans but yet, the fear psychosis remains as we are genetically wired for such behavior. Scientists believe, evolution does not dump old genetic expression, rather overwrites the new genetic writing over the old ones. Therefore, effectively, it may be said that humans have huge genetic debris accumulated in their genome. This is debatable and we are not going into this!

The idea is, in the long progression of time and space, the milieus humans move into or settle change fast. However, genetic changes that evolutionary processes could bring in do not happen this fast and automatic. And, even when genetic changes happen, they do not replace the old and redundant ones but instead pile up new and required genetic changes over the old and redundant ones. Moreover, there are views that evolution has stopped to work the way it was as humans have now unsettled and overcome the natural forces that worked as tools of evolution. So, we can say, the nature is not bringing in the adjustments and pruning anymore and therefore, we humans have to consciously and decisively carry in the ‘unlearning’ of all those vestiges of past life-living that evolution forced on us but are now a burden on us, affecting our wellness and sanity.

Even if we consider that evolution is still working and making suitable adjustments, we can clearly see that changes in modern life-living are too fast for evolution to keep pace with. It is there even for an average person to see and realize that modern life-living milieus have become very complex and huge in a short span of time. They present huge challenges to modern humans for life-living wellness. Moreover, everyday things change and bring in new challenges as we live in an age where technology brings in fast changes in milieus. Adjustments by an individual means not only learning new things but also equally importantly ‘unlearn’ old behaviors, actions, attitudes, psychosis, perspectives, beliefs, etc.

For example, by 1900, only 16 percent global population lived in urban areas and rest of 84 percent in rural regions. Naturally, human world could well have been termed as rural living and its cultures majorly rural oriented. However, in 2016, only in 116 years, around 55 percent of global population lives in urban areas. Naturally, it can be seen that on around a century, the world has turned upside down, from essentially rural to predominantly urban. As we discussed earlier, there is little study, very sketchy data about how this major transformation has affected and shaped human consciousness and cognition. There is also very limited information about how this fast change in physical and cultural milieus has impacted life-living and added new elements of unlearning and learning for humanity. There are so many similar causalities that has emerged and emerged fast in human world and life-living and average person has no information and no readiness to deal with it. The politics and economics of the day are not helping anything.

There are peripheral, short-term and behavioral changes that is rather easy for most humans to actualize as part of adjustment to changes in life-living and milieus. However, deep-seated, core, attitudinal and perceptional adjustments to changing milieus and life-living challenges are tough and it is where most humans fail and in turn add entropy to already troubled collective sanity. This needs to be understood. It is rather easy for average man or woman to shift from landline phones to mobile phones and from mobile to smart phones with little discomfort. Shifting from 3G to 5G data spectrum is not tough. However, handling the smart phone and 5G unleashes number of attitudinal, behavioral and sociological changes that average humans find tough to do successfully, despite best efforts. So we already have smart phone de-addiction support system working to pull out growing number of kids and young ones. Medical as well as social advisory is in place warning against the addictive and debilitating propensities of technologies.

This aspect of milieu changes and failure of humanity to consciously adjust to the causalities the changes unleash for entropic probabilities needs to be understood in detail. There is a great example, which we talk here showing this critical issue that there is no auto-correction mechanism in body-mind processes. One only has to consciously work out the adjustments and corrections.

In modern day world, there are many places where wild animals are kept in man-made milieus, where they are trained for behaviors and actions suitable to their new and changed milieus. An ideal example of this is a place in Africa where a man keeps many lions, tigers, cheetahs and hyenas. They have been brought up in humanly made milieu where they do not follow any natural rules of their wild world. They rather behave and act like pet and tamed animals. The wild predators play and live peacefully with the man who has trained them. However, when asked did he not fear living and sharing space with these giant wild predators, he said that he no doubt did all his activities with them within a well specified limits as it is always in his mind that any given time, even when trained long for domesticated and conformist behavior, they remain wild and killer animals. Their raw and base instincts have not changed even when there have been peripheral changes that successfully, with a few manageable accidents, make them behave and act in coexistence and cooperation mode.

We all can see and have enough proofs of the same with most humans. The societal, cultural and personal training, apart from whatever institutional education one gets, varies unimaginably in this world. This makes loads of difference in individual’s behavior, actions, attitudes, perceptions, perspectives, beliefs, etc. This in turn affects the potential of one’s assimilation and accommodation in collective space of societies and cultures. There are contrasting beliefs in the way societal, cultural and personal training is imparted to every individual. One belief says, plants and kids grow by themselves and do not need nurturance as nature provides them with everything. Second and contrasting belief accepts, it takes a whole village and society to nurture a child to adulthood. Moreover, there is also difference of approach towards societal, cultural and personal training. One belief maintains that humans are born with animalistic instincts but can be made to fit in nicely into cultured and civilized life-living by societal, cultural and personal training. The contrasting thought believes that humans are born with all ingredients of perfection as they have been created as the most excellent creatures in universe and it is essentially the societal, cultural and personal training in civilized life-living that corrupts their innate virtues and excellence. Whatever be the reality, it is manifest that even well educated and well trained human minds often exhibit raw and animalistic attitudes and behaviors. This points out to the fact that ‘course correction’ is not innate and natural for humans. It needs deep conscious mind training and persevered practice of the art.

It is a huge tragedy that humanity has made such remarkable progress in understanding so many crucial aspects of how our brain works and how we process reality, still, there is no willingness to make them applicable for all by a universal education training. Modern science understands beyond any reasonable doubts as how a human child is born as a package of raw and wired instincts and requires persevered societal, cultural and personal training and disciplined practice to enable an adult person to fit into a civilized and cultured human milieu. This human milieu requires human instincts to become acquiescent to commonly learnt behavior, actions, attitudes, perceptions, perspectives, beliefs, etc. This is possible only by a universal and objective mind training. However, the human world seems oblivious of almost most grassroots realities.

The only way out of this situation is to personally unlearn this archetypal mindset and mentality and accept the new and objective wisdom that contemporary scientific knowledge brings us for all of us. We know that probably the collective domains of humanity shall never ever care for sanity, system and order and therefore, individually, at personal level, anyone can work out its own model of sanity and system for lasting wellness and peace. This is what we are talking about in this eBook.

Before we begin to outline steps to begin the journey towards a model of personal sanity and system in this world full of entropic probabilities, we must also accept that we are talking about evolving ourselves to personal sanity, living a normal life, well within this human world and not leaving the average life-living for a reclusive life-living in jungle or a solitary place. We are accepting a model of wellness and personal sanity amidst the chaos, confusion and conflict of the world we live on daily basis. This is tough. This situation presupposes that we accept the two broad principles as pre-conditions to our personal sanity enterprise �"

  1. As we continue to be part and very much an element of the socio-political and economic system of the world we live in, we shall continue to be affected by our ambient milieus and its insanity. Therefore, we shall require to practice lifelong the art of life-living personal sanity. It cannot be that we do something big and then be assured that our personal sanity shall remain intact for rest of life. Perseverance of practice shall be the key for success of personal sanity enterprise.
  2. We need to accept that as we continue to be part of the contemporary human world and not opt for a life in jungle, the entropic elements of the milieus around us shall always keep affecting our sanity. Therefore, it must be borne in mind that despite our best of efforts, we cannot hope of continuous and permanent journey of personal sanity. There shall be moments when we shall win and the milieu and its insanity may also win sometimes. Also, we may not always achieve 100 percent goals of personal sanity. Still, we can optimize it but must always be aware that we are against a powerful and intrusive world of entropic potentials and so, there shall be ups and downs in our journey to personal sanity.

Very much like a farmer preparing his field rather meticulously and persistently for a crop, we too shall have to invest strong conviction and long periods of persevered practice to ready ourselves for initiating the journey towards personal sanity. Therefore, before we begin our talk about personal sanity model, it is equally important that we list and remind ourselves of nine impediments, which often keep us away from success in any venture of life. It is human nature and once we admit that we all are human and have this natural inclination to drift away from our goals, we are better off. Knowledge of a possible reason of failure surely enhances the probabilities of success. These nine hindrances to success, as listed in ancient Yogic philosophy and reiterated by all wisdom, are:

  1. Illness: A healthy and physically-mentally fit person alone can have the energy and will power to pursue his or her goals of life. It is ancient wisdom that every person should live his full and fit life to experience and experiment with life in its fullness. One also needs to be there as fit and fine to enjoy, when success finally comes calling! In the fast-paced life and complex urban living environments, it is only natural that we compromise a lot on our personal health and physical-mental wellness. This needs to be changed. Health is the primary and ultimate wealth, this we already know but seldom practice. We have to take a vow that we shall devote more time and energy to our personal wellness.
  2. Perseverance: Success is a long drawn process. A tree bears fruit in long run. It is tough to keep the energy going in the long run as human nature is to see and enjoy utility and fruition only in short run. Believing in self’s purpose keeps one focused and at it. We have to accept the fact that most initiatives fail in the middle course as it is the time-space, where we are uncertain about the utilities of an enterprise. Therefore, it is advised that before we start an initiative of good intent, we write down a summary of our start-to-end action-plan so that it could help us focus better, whenever we stand to lose it.
  3. Doubts: Many people develop doubts over what they aim and pursue. It is a typical human nature. Doubts about any utility and endeavor clouds the energy of the enterprise and many people leave it mid-way. Once we decide it, we have to keep our mind away from doubts. Logical skepticism is always welcome but what we need not doubt is the utility of any enterprise we initiate. The simple reason is; any effort has in-built utility, even if it does not lead to the desired success. Most people are benefitted by failures than by success. Believe it.
  4. Carelessness: When you start an enterprise, you shall do it with full throttle but later, some energy withers away as elements of focus and care towards the goal shift away. This is the major cause of failure. People start and end up with an effort; still the end result is not success. A baby grows to be a man or a woman after years of careful and focused upbringing. Only parents and gardeners know what it takes to grow things!
  5. Lethargy: The body-mind mechanism of every human would want an easy and comfortable option. Your subconscious mind shall urge to take things easy and would also devise ways to bypass the long route and create short cuts. Those, who rise above the call of their subconscious mind and keep listening to their higher consciousness to remain alert and committed, win and enjoy success.
  6. Senses: Our five senses are designed for instant gratification and as success of an enterprise needs to keep them tamed and restrained, they shall occasionally rebel and egg you to indulge them. They shall urge you to drift away from the long term goals of life’s attainment and instead listen to instant self-gratification. Winning over them is toughest for all of us. In contemporary culture, where everywhere people are into indulgence, restraint is a virtue not lauded and preserved. Be warned!
  7. Misguidance: Success is not the rule; it is rather an exception. There are only handfuls, who succeed. It is therefore only natural that within the culture and society we live, there shall be elements, which shall prompt us to mislead and make us drift from our goals. It shall always be easy for us to get tempted, fall in the trap and fall apart.
  8. Indecisiveness: Often, success may not come in full measure. Or, one can feel that he or she did not get the desired success. There can always be indecision towards the end result or it can come mid-way of an enterprise. Never allow it to hamper your vision. Things take time and may not always come the way we visualize. Let time pass and settle things.
  9. Rootedness: They say, genius is in practice and perseverance. One has to keep rooted to his or her goals and beliefs. Being at it is only one task. Staying there with perseverance is the last wisdom. Often, lack of energy to stay put and keep being at it, unsettle the chances of success.

As the task of attaining personal sanity in the contemporary world of highly entropic probabilities is a tough enterprise, let us be firm and focused on our goals. In the next chapter, we begin to list out steps for our journey towards a model of personal sanity.

**

 

 

CHAPTER 6

There is this specific need to mention and reiterate that nothing external to us has any meaning, utility and worth for us; we can attain something for which we have mechanism and processes already innately ingrained in our body-mind system. Therefore, when we say, there is a possibility of sanity at personal levels, it is because we have the mechanism and process within us to launch it and successfully preserve it. And why do we say this?

Science has proved it beyond reasonable doubts that our mind mechanism, with all its trillions of neural plexuses, is neutral. It is not preloaded and preoccupied with any inclination for anything good or bad. Brain states are least bothered about how we program neural networks. Universe does not have a ready and deterministic agenda for anything good or bad. It is for we humans as what we feed into our brains, what good or bad we condition our brain states to and which way we shape our behavior and actions for whichever goals. As the brain states and neural plexuses are neutral, we humans at personal levels have the potential to attain mastery of the artistry of shaping and conditioning our own lofty and specific goals for life-living behaviors and actions. This is some basic framework, which works in favor of possibility of sanity.

Therefore, the primary question at this stage of our deliberations is �"

  • Who or what constitutes the ‘I’ or Self, which executes this ‘un-shaping’ and ‘shaping’ enterprise of consciousness that leads an individual towards road to sanity?

We have already discussed in details about how even our consciousness, the ‘I’ or self is not the protagonist, Karta or subject but just a media. Therefore, for all practical purposes, even the ‘Higher Consciousness’, which we can say does the ‘un-shaping’ and ‘shaping’ exercise of our mind consciousness layers is a media. However, this higher consciousness Media is an evolved, objective, holistic and detached one, which has the discipline and dexterity of controlling and managing all communication that the body-mind media expresses in terms of behavior and actions.

The average self or normal mind consciousness must first rise to the evolved state of ‘Higher Consciousness Media’ and there is a process to it. Evolution of ‘I’ or self to higher consciousness primarily has cognitive aspect and therefore, external initiatives do not weigh in, rather it is predominantly an internal enterprise. Evolution to higher consciousness is primarily about how we accept reality in a novel and holistic way, which makes the enterprise purely cognitive, intangible and perceptional. It is all about internalizing Reality in holistic way.

In the eBook titled, ‘Optimality Of I Potentiality: Consciousness, Cognition, Causality And Criticality Of Communication’ by this author, we have deliberated in all possible details about this issue of attainment of Higher Consciousness. That is why we are not repeating it here to avoid this eBook being unnecessarily bulky. Like all the eBooks of this author, it is also available for unrestricted download. Therefore, we shall proceed to our next level deliberation here, humbly inviting you to kindly refer to the aforesaid eBook if you wish to have details about higher consciousness media of body and mind.

When we talk about how to construct a personal model of sanity, we shall divide the whole enterprise into two distinct stages �"

  1. Acceptance �" Of Holism Of Reality
  2. Cognitive Change �" Internalization Of Novel Consciousness.

Essentially, first stage works as ‘Un-Shaping’ of old and existing consciousness and then the second stage belongs to ‘Shaping’ the new and emergent consciousness for finality of the possibility of sanity in personal life-living and one’s own personal cognitive world. As we have deliberated on the problem of insanity of life-living and human world in every possible detail, we do not need to go into much detailing of ideas, when we talk of the issue of personal sanity. Why? Because, as we have already mentioned, problem and solution are not two mutually exclusive things, rather they are just two sides of the same coin. We have already understood that solution of a problem is just an alternative arrangement and positioning of the same elements, which create a problem or trouble. As we have understood the elements of potentials and probabilities of insanity in detail in earlier chapters, we shall have ease in understanding the elements of solutions as they are the same. What we are doing in the next paragraphs as deliberation of solution is talking about the alternative arrangement, situationing and positioning of the same elements, which we have already known and understood in our detailed talks about the problem of insanity.

So, here we go…

 

Stage 1

 

Acceptance One: It probably has to be accepted that we must not still remain lingering with the primary question of life and living, even when we are in 21st century. The question, Who Am I or to say what is ‘self’, needs finality of answer as without this, there probably cannot be any movement towards personal sanity. The singular answer to this question cannot be ever arrived at and accepted, this we all know. We have already discussed as why there cannot be a singular reality and that is why no possibility of any singular answer of questions that is at the core of our life-living. However, what we all need to accept that there probably is a possibility of an easy and singular acceptance of something, which is broadly tangible or tangibility-driven and therefore secularly and singularly objective for we all to accept.

There shall always be dualism about origins and purpose of universe and all lives around us, including humans. But we all can and should ideally accept that now in 21st century, there is little confusion or disagreement about the mechanism and processes of human body and mind. It does not matter whether God created humans or humans created God! It is also irrelevant whether evolution designed us or not. What matters is that we have a certain and common design of body and mind and that does not anyway change irrespective of who created or designed us. The ‘design’ and ‘creation’ is well there. Let the debate as who created the design remain be endless. It does not matter. What actually matters is what we do next, after the design is there.

This is something, modern contemporary scientific wisdom can and does tell us with little dualism and confusion. True that we haven’t yet understood fully the entire mechanisms and processes of human body and brain but yes, we know for sure that we have moved in right direction to know quite a lot about how our body and mind works and the journey of understanding more is heading in right direction. Like, may be scientists shall find some new particle or new element that shall make understanding of matter better in future but it is for sure that it shall not change the current reality about what we so far have understood about different particles and constitution of matter. At this stage of contemporary knowledge, we sure shall get better but miniscule chances that we shall find something that shall reverse or dump our current wisdom about reality and body-mind mechanism.

This acceptance of the secularly and objectively singular knowledge and reality of ‘I’, self or subjective sense of ‘me’ is indispensable for any headway towards personal sanity. We surely cannot reach out to the very process of arriving at personal sanity if we do not accept the mechanism and process of our body and brain. This contemporary knowledge of ‘I-Mechanism’ itself displays and defines as how sanity can be a possibility only at personal level. If ever, collective and societal sanity is to happen, it shall be possible only through the route of aggregation and summation of personal sanities of individuals constituting a society and other collectivities.

As we have talked earlier, it does not matter much as what Reality is and how it plays out in the universe. What matters is what is our own body-mind design, mechanisms and processes that make Reality play out for us, as it does. It is the reality that a person has to handle that matters most. And, as an individual, we all must have this secularly singular acceptance about these body-mind designs, mechanisms and processes to install personal sanity. This aspect of ‘I-Centric Reality’ as singular and secular tool for launching personal sanity has to be instituted as universal cultural requirement, if humanity is to survive and excel in long run.

Reality has situational utility and worth only at a contextual level of life. Reality matters only as there are lives that have a context within the Reality. If there is no context, does it anyway matter what reality is? After all, Reality was always there before life happened and shall always be there even after life is no more there to present a ‘context’!

Every individual can realize this and it is a must to understand, realize and internalize it, even when at the face value, it may seem to be the worst possible realization for any human being. Somehow, the basic hypothesis is that personal sanity may never be attained if an individual does not muster up the courage and option-less enterprise of unlearning and shedding loads of hypocrisies that one is surrounded with and lives up. Hypocrisies may never be dealt a ‘Death Blow’ if an individual fails to accept this singular secular realism that the individual himself or herself is the only practically ‘Real’ context for the Reality to happen, collapse and play out.

It needs to be internalized very consciously. I am alive and in good knowledge of everything that happened to this universe and all lives on Earth in the past 14 billion years. So, I am aware of Reality of everything but it happened because I was born and I happened to have a body and mind. Billions of lives and deaths happened, trillions of things happened and infinite events happened but I didn’t see, experience and remember anything. I saw and experienced everything only in the last few years as ‘I’ happened, my body-mind happened. Also, billions of lives and deaths shall happen, trillions of things shall happen and infinite events shall take place after my death and I shall not see, experience and know them. Reality, whatever it may be, is continuous and non-contextual in its holism, only ‘I’ happen in between at some tiny ‘dot’ in the infinite continuation as some ‘media’ and contextualize the reality, as per the design of my body-mind media.

Reality had and shall play out infinite shades of things but ‘I’ as a temporary ‘Media’ come and go, without having any substantial role in past and future of the cosmic Reality. Almost infinite aspects of the Reality of universe and lives in it are now available for me and they exist. As they exist now, I am aware of the past 14 billion years and can also imagine about next 14 billion years. However, as ‘I’ die, all realities disappear. Nothing ‘exists’ anymore. Realities end! It is because the ‘Media’ of ‘I’, which was the ‘context’ of the Reality to play out and express itself, is dead, disappears and is not there.

Realities are infinite as ‘I’ as media is alive. Realities are zero as ‘I’ as media is dead! Realities as it is or as it might be, exists and still plays out in infinite shades but only through different ‘Media’ of individual ‘Is’, presenting ‘context’ to Reality. Therefore, for all practical purposes, only the individualistic and personal reality exists and as we have talked earlier that even the collective reality stands as the summation of assimilation of all personal realities, there shall always be 3Cs �" Chaos, Confusion and Conflict in all collective domains. This also is the primary basis and validation of the hypothesis that sanity of collectivity is actually a misnomer; it does not exist as some entity on its own. Only the possibility of sanity of individual and personal exists and this is something all men and women must strive for.

Reality may look like a continuous and singular entity, irrespective of whether ‘I’ am or other ‘Is’ are alive or dead but, this seems so only because of the continuity in ‘Media’ and ‘context’ of ‘I’, which have a common body-mind mechanism. Therefore, if Reality is ever a singular and continuous realism, it is not because what it is but because of what ‘I’ is and because the commonality of mechanisms and processes of all ‘Is’. This is the singular secular Reality and everything else is variegated mix of hypocrisies.

Unfortunately, very few individuals accept and more importantly ‘internalize’ this Reality. If we realize and internalize this calamitous but singularly secular Reality, we can easily and surely accept that ‘Reality’ is what the ‘Media’ observes and therefore, ‘I’ or self or ‘Myself’ as body-mind Media can only reach out to ‘My Own’ tiny and insignificantly miniscule fragment of Reality. This shall lead to the inevitability of all our focus and energy being assigned and aligned to nothing else but ‘Personal Sanity’.

The universe has no meaning and destined purpose. Lives on Earth or if elsewhere too have no purpose and meaning. Reality itself is nothing and unworthy of any utility. All meanings, all purposes, all Realities start and end with ‘I’ or self. The universe, the Earth, the lives have only those meanings, purposes, utility and worth what ‘I’ or self assigns and accepts. Therefore, if ‘I’ is in Sanity, System, Order, Righteousness, Goodness and Wellness, then only the universe, the Earth, the lives have. It is ‘I’, the self that matters and has any utility. This is the singular notion installed and elaborated 3000 years back in ancient Indian philosophical traditions of ‘Aham Brahmasmi’ (I Am God). The author has elaborated this theme in eBook titled, ‘I Am God’, available for unrestricted download.

This acceptance is the first primary requirement for installation of personal sanity. It can be said with all possible humility and sincerity of consciousness that contemporary humanity must see, understand, accept and internalize that in our civilizational and cultural march to modernity of institutional and organizational life-living, we have almost dumped the primary reality of human life-living. This primary reality, which thinking minds and philosophers of early humanity listed out with strong conviction, is that the individual, the person, an average man or woman is the everythingness of all somethingness that social and collective living can design and execute for sanity of system.

It is tragic and decisively the biggest and worst hypocrisy of humanity that now this individual or person is nowhere in picture in scheme of things of society, culture, economy, markets, politics and even scientific and technological advancements. Rather, personal sanity gets more degraded and emaciated as collective efforts for so-called ‘betterment’ of life-living of common men and women go up. The most glaring example of this worst hypocrisy is how globally, human education system is being majorly shaped, designed and devised to generate ‘Efficient Workers’ for economic activities, which in turn create handful of billionaires and reduce the majority of average men and women as ‘machines’ and slaves. Human education is no more designed for enhancing and improving personal sanity and system of individual because, as we have discussed earlier, it shall create men and women with a strong sense of liberty, purpose and direction. This shall be trouble for politics, governments and businesses!

An individual must see and accept this ‘causality’ of chaos in his or her life and living. As and when a person sees and accepts this hypothesis that sanity is a possibility only at personal levels, he or she shall easily accept that it is now incumbent only upon him and her to begin a personal enterprise for his or her own sanity as the world and its human institution is primarily against personal sanity. If an individual is the sole media of all reality, if ‘I Is God’, none and nothing else can be of any help for the Reality he or she accepts. This acceptance is option-less!

**

 

Acceptance Two: From the first acceptance follows the second acceptance as it is just the extension of the same Reality. The second acceptance, which follows the primary acceptance of the Reality of ‘I’ or self and its mechanism and process, is about the notion and realism of causality, context and relativity. This shall lead an individual to the very crucial and critical realism of Holism. This holism shall then unleash a magic that shall do wonders for the sanity of a person and his or her overall wellness and excellence in life and living.

The aspect of this second acceptance is not difficult to understand as we have already discussed before as how Reality is always contextual and relational. We have talked about how causalities are infinite and omnipresent all around us in different milieus we move in and out in our life and living. These causalities are essentially the Karta, the protagonist and the real and true subject of all actions and behaviors. The causalities themselves are created as contexts and relativity is presented as position and situation in milieus. It is only natural that the ‘Media’ of a person’s body and mind shall play true and real to the causalities fed to it.

As an individual stops, drops his or her reactionary-mode behavior and actions, he or she can lead the reception-mode consciousness to decipher the ‘causality’ that is prompting and designing a possible action or behavior. As and when as individual is able to clearly see and realize the ‘causality’, it shall have ease in further unraveling the ‘context’ or ‘relativity’ that are behind the causality. This is what the ancient Yogic philosophy and Buddha wisdom called for. When the Buddha says, ‘There are pains and there are causes for it’, it actually asks an individual to stop, be in receptive mode consciousness and decipher the ‘causality’ and the ‘context’ that creates it.

Once an individual is able to do so, he has attained the status of a Buddha �" The Enlightened One! By the very process of baring and making naked the common, core and critical elements constituting a causality, an individual potentials the probability of all the answers of all the questions and all solutions of all problems.

There is a very famous story about Buddha, which probably exemplifies this entire process of being enlightened by deciphering the causality and its elements of contexts. There is a story that a young woman came crying to Buddha. Her small child had died and she was inconsolable. She told Buddha in a mix of grief and anger that he would have to make her dead child alive by using his powers as she had heard that Buddha was a great saint. The angry woman also threatened Buddha that if her dead child is not brought back to life, she would spread the news to everyone that he was a fake saint with no powers.

Buddha kept a smiling face and told the woman that he would certainly bring her dead child back to life but for that she would be expected to do a small thing. The woman happily agreed to do anything for her child. Buddha told her to bring a small cup of water from a household, where no one had died. The woman rushed back to village and kept asking every household but could not find a family where no one had died. After many hours she came back to Buddha and fell on his feet. She apologized for her behavior and thanked Buddha. She took the dead child in her lap, hugged the child and took her back to village with no tears in her eyes.

The story simply points out at two crucial things. Certain causality, a specific context that creates a causality, makes us ‘reactionary’, which is how our body-mind Media and its mechanism and process is designed for. This reactionary mode consciousness blinds us to the causality, which we fail to see and accept. When we stop, recall our receptive mode consciousness and settle down to see the causality and its context, we can and we do see, understand and accept the Reality with better sanity and poise. The woman had to react the way she did as the causality and its context no way could have elicited other response from her body-mind media. However, when Buddha made her see and accept that mortality is a common, inevitable and generalistic causality, which is not specific to her and her child in any biased or designed way, she arrived at her personal sanity and poise. The woman could see and accept the Holism of Reality and that alone could help her personal sanity. Buddha did nothing; he could not, not anyone else! It was the woman, who did the magic �" internalizing the holism of reality of causality and context.

What we all need to do, at our individualistic and personal level is wait and stop, let the reaction of any causality settle down and play out its tenure. All during its onset and playing out tenure, we must consciously call upon our higher consciousness to look for causality and its context. It is always there as no reality is possible without a causality and no causality happens without a context. The whole purpose of seeing, accepting and then internalizing a causality is to arrive at the Holism of the Reality, which a causality suddenly or otherwise presents before us.

The moment this Holism is arrived at, we shall hit the sanity and poise. The reactionary behavior and action shall be automatically subtracted out of the probabilities a causality presents before us. This is definitive recipe for personal wellness, empowerment and excellence.

It is however very critical to go beyond the idea of causality and holism and understand the details of the causality as it is what seeds the tree of sanity for a person. If we wish to decipher causality for it to seed our sanity, we first need to understand the seeding of causality itself. As we have understood before, the genesis of all solutions is in deciphering the genetics of the problem itself. Therefore, understanding the genetics of causality is a must.

It seems, for most practical purposes, there shall always be core element of physicality in any causality and even intangible elements of causality shall sustain its life from the tangible element. Often, there is an element of causality and it naturally and automatically aligns with related causalities. This somehow alters the ‘specificity’ of the expression of that causality. We may say that an element of physicality either on its own or its expression may align with related element or its expression and jointly, they create a specificity that shall play out differently. Therefore, it is relevant to understand that when we look out for a causality that leads or shapes our cognition and resultant behavior/action, we look for the ‘specificity’ or what we may call the ‘exactness’ of the core and primary element of the causality as well as other elements it has aligned with.

The best example of this all can be the most common and transcendental causality of Love in human life-living. Love is a hugely powerful ‘causality’ and we all know from our experiences as well as from vast inventory of love’s historicity and literature that the singular causality of love plays out and expresses itself differently for people, milieus and also in different time and space dimensions. Unraveling the causality of love shall make us understand how we need to look for the ‘seed’ element or elements of a singular causality as well as the other aligned elements, which affect its specificity, playing out and expressions.

There is a famous triangular theory of love, which somehow beautifully describes how causalities work in our lives. The theory says that love is a holism of three different parts or elements. This means �" Love as an intangibility or non-physical emergent realism constitutes of three elements. They are �" Intimacy, Passion and Commitment.

Now let us decipher and unravel love as a causality and its expressions. The first thing to notice and explain is that at face value, not only love but also all its three constituent elements seem intangibles with no physicality attached to them. However, it is just the opposite. Intimacy and passion are deeply seeded in physicality. There is a bio-chemical or neural basis to all possible shades of intimacy and passion. Science has shown us that how emotions and feelings are two different expressions of a seemingly singular realism. Emotions have a physical basis in bio-chemical and neural circuitry and it is a result of tangible sensory inputting of our five senses. Every emotion has a physical basis wired and genetically embedded in our brain states. The reaction that emotions engender is feelings, which may seem like an intangibility but feelings too have neural basis of expression.

The modern contemporary scientific headways in brain researches have shown us how damage of some part of brain, affecting neural circuitry affects empathetic behavior. The latest brain scanning technology at least tells us as how human behavior and actions are expressions of complex and cooperative processing of sensory and other inputs of information by different parts of our brain. If any part is damaged or affected, the emergent cooperative property of information processing is altered, affecting the resultant behavior and actions.

This issue need not be elaborated here as what we are concerned is to make a logically appropriate hypothesis that it is always the brain states and body’s hugely complex neural and bio-chemical media plexus that processes the elements of a causality. Therefore, it is safe to conclude that any causality that we are looking for has a physical basis in our tangible body-mind media plexus. Therefore, the elements of intimacy, passion and even commitment has tangible basis in our brain states and body media. Naturally this hugely powerful and critical causality of love too has a tangible basis, even as when it plays out as a holism of the three elements, it may seem like an intangibility. That is why love is globally accepted with 3Ms �" Magic, Mystery and Marvel.

The triangular theory of love describes eight shades of love, depending upon which of the three elements are present, missing or dominant and not dominant. Therefore, it is safe and seemingly logical and even corroborative by our own practical experiences that causality of love is an emergent and evolving causality playing out in intangible space, having physical elements or constituents with discernible pattern of their expression of specificities. This very hypothesis makes it easy for us to decipher and unravel a causality, discover its distinct constituent elements and have perfect understanding of how a causality plays out and expresses itself, which way affecting our subconscious or even conscious behavior and actions. This surely allows us the latitude and skill to consciously decide, how we accept a causality in our life-living and how we allow it to play out it our life and living.

When an individual sees and accepts a causality in this light, it shall be easy to maintain sanity when this causality plays out for us. For example, a woman must not see and accept that she is in love with a man. It is better to see and accept that this man, I am in relationship with, has intimacy for me but seems to have no or little passion and commitment for me. Therefore, it shall be ideal for the woman’s personal sanity to say and accept that she may have intimacy, passion and commitment for the man but the man is responding to only one of the three elements of intimacy and not passion and commitment. This acceptance has better sanity prospects than the usual and populist perception and perspective that ‘she loves him but he loves her not’. This holism of seeing and accepting causalities helps us to arrive at the ‘specificity’ of its expressions and playing out its effects on us, making us more skilled in holding our sanity in place.

When a causality plays out, the reality it presents to us, always has many elements and different contextual points. Holism means, every individual is aware of them and accept their presence in his or her cognition of reality. In above example, ‘she loves him’ is very true but ‘he loves her not’ is also equally very untrue. The man’s love is also love but it is a shade of love that has only one part of the singular causality of love, even while the woman who loves him has love with all three elements. But both man’s and woman’s situation is the singular causality of love. This arriving of mind consciousness to ‘specificity’ of how the causality of love plays out differently for the man and woman, is definite basis of better prospect of personal sanity, both for man and woman.

This is what we have talked earlier. Reality is always contextual and relativistic. What supplies ‘context’ and ‘relativity’ is the different ways elements constituting a causality plays out or expresses itself differently to different body-mind media. The body-mind media of the man and woman are playing out and expressing the three elements constituting the causality of Love differently and therefore, the Reality of Love stands differentiated for the two. Acceptance of this contextual and relativistic holism of the Reality is perfect artistry to arrive at and install personal sanity. And, this happens as we decipher and decode the ‘Seed-Level’ constitution of causality. This acceptance however is not automatic for an individual. It is the artistry of higher consciousness, which an individual evolves and empowers through a determined process.

To emphasize the importance of our hypothesis about causality and its decoding, let us continue this idea with another very powerful causality that hugely affects human life-living and majorly affects personal sanity. This causality is Fear and Anxiety. This causality is even more critical than love in its potential and propensity to affect human life-living and sanity. Let us see how this causality too can be decoded and deciphered to ensure sanity in our lives.

We begin by accepting the above hypothesis again that all causalities have a physical and tangible basis. Like love and all other emotions, Fear and Anxiety also are seeded in the vast and complex bio-chemical and neural plexus of the body-mind media, working in a cooperative process. Fear and anxiety become a reality not because there are elements or factors outside in physical milieus that are repositories of fear and anxiety. It is because the assigned brain states processes the received info about them through inputting of our sensory organs. Fear and anxiety are seeded in brain states within and not outside in milieus. Therefore, when we decode and decipher the constituent elements of fear and anxiety and accept them, we perfectly change the way the causality of fear and anxiety plays out Reality for us and expresses itself. How?

Suppose, there were two boys on two bicycles and both fell down at one time on the road, having similar injury and almost same amount of blood coming out from their respective wounds. One boy saw the wound and started crying inconsolably. The other boy just smiled and continued with his ride. Why? How come the same Reality play out differently for two individuals? The first boy, who cried, did so not because the wound hurt him that much to make him cry but because in the past, he was scolded and even beaten up many times before by his mother whenever he met with any accident. So, the first boy cried out of the perceived and pending fear and anxiety of the inevitable prospect of another scolding and beating up by his mother. The other boy did not cry and even smiled because for him too, the wound did not hurt him enough and most importantly, his mother always told him that brave boys smile when they fall. His mother rather taught him how to keep his cool and clean and protect a wound in case of an accident.

Let us talk of another example about how decoding fear and anxiety helps us retain sanity in worse of situations. It is all about how an individual sees, understands and accepts the genetics of a causality that confronts him or her in life-living. Most people react with uncontrollable fear and anxiety when they see a venomous snake. However, a trained snake catcher does not fear the same snake and rather, catches the snake with utter ease and confidence. What makes the single causality play out differently for two different persons?

It is how the two persons decode and decipher the seeds or genetics of the causality of fear and anxiety. It is only natural reaction of an average person to feel fear and anxiety with snakes. It is wired in our subconscious brain states. However, the person who is not fearing and is not in any perceptible anxiety handling the same venomous snake because he knows all possible details of the behavior and actions of snakes he handles. He also has impeccable support system in case of any accident. The snake catcher is trained about different snakes, how they move and how they behave towards their enemies. The snake catcher is in advance knowledge of any possible move the snake may make to endanger him. Also, when he is out catching, he has his medical box full with all preventive devices and medications, in case of a mishap. He also has the nearby hospital on alert in case there is a mishap in handling the snake. The idea is �" he has understood the entire probabilities of the possibility of the causality of fear and anxiety and has readiness for any eventuality. This allows him to ‘unlearn’ his innate and instinctive subconscious fear and anxiety, as he has consciously decoded the seeds and genetics of it. This is artistry of higher conscious that wins over the wired and auto-learned behavior and action.

The small but important thing we are attempting to hypothesize is there is a definitive mechanism and process for arriving at and sustaining sanity, system, order and poise in our personal life-living, even while everything else may be in the domain of insanity of hypocrisies in human world and life-living. First we need to be in acceptance of and aware of what is the mechanism and process of our own ‘I’ or self as a media to express, communicate and play out the Reality for us. This first acceptance makes us humbly see and realize the ‘Stupidity of Self’ as we can see how ‘I’ or self as media of Reality expression has inbuilt entropies and troubles.

Secondly, as we begin to consciously decode and decipher the causality and the context and relativity of how the causalities play out Realities in our body-mind media, we definitively are in command and control of a causality. This way, we empower ourselves to be more than a stupid media of the causalities and the Reality they play out for us. We shall still fear, still love, still feel angry and frustrated but as an empowered body-mind media, our ‘I’ or self shall have better endowments and skills to handle the entropic part of fear, love, anger and frustration to minimize their propensity to trouble us. This way, we shall have better skills to optimize our sanity possibilities in life-living experiences.

**

 

Stage 2

 

Cognitive Change One: We humans have a strange but very powerful situation that needs to be altered and won over. Science says, ‘You are in your perspective and your perspectives are in you’. This is some omnipotent and omnipresent ‘causality’ that keeps us entwined in the hypocrisies and stupidities of insanity. The above statement is a powerful explanation of the trap that we all are in and how we need to break free of it. It explains what we have already discussed �" Medium is the Message!

Our personal sense of ‘I’ or self, or call it the layers of consciousness is just a media of the body-mind causalities. This means that we may keep thinking happily that ‘I’ or myself is seeing and accepting a Reality but the fact may remain there that actually, the specific Reality is playing it out using our body-mind as media to express itself in a way, which makes us accept a Reality the way we do. That is why earlier we mentioned the ancient prescription to humanity �" ‘Don’t Be, You Shall Be.’ The prescription is to come out of the consciousness of ‘I’ that is in an auto-reaction mode working mechanically and stupidly as ‘Media’ of twin internal and external causalities �" the first causalities of body and mind and second causalities in the milieus.

It is to be realized with utmost humility and sincerity that consciousness itself is just a media of body and mind and the ‘I’ of average person simply works as media to play out the realities that internal and external causalities make him to. This has to stop and an individual needs to detach himself or herself from this auto-mode reactionary ‘I’ or self, which acts and behaves like a media, without ever understanding the ‘self’ and the causalities that it works with and works on him or her. So, the primary cognitive change is to be aware of self and causalities and detach the consciousness from the internal and external causalities; as far as possible.

As we have talked about it earlier, we need to understand and accept that evolving and growth has two stages �" auto-mode learning and conscious unlearning. From infant stage to adulthood, an individual keeps assimilating information and available knowledge from its milieus in subconscious state of ‘auto-mode learning’. Very few individuals, who have managed to evolve strong consciousness as early as 14-16 years of age, may begin to start the parallel process of ‘conscious unlearning’ or pruning of subconscious auto-mode learning. However, after the stage of adulthood, say 20-25 years of age, an individual needs to accept that he or she as a ‘Media’ must change. The media must shift its primary situation from a ‘Reactionary-Subconscious Being’ to a ‘Receptive Conscious Being’. It means; the higher consciousness begins to shape up as aware and holistically inclined ‘authoritative command’ center to effect engineering and management of the body-mind media’s causative auto-behavior and action.

Then the primary question is; what is this higher consciousness, which emerges as protagonist of conscious engineering and management of ‘I’ or self? Higher conscious is not an external mechanism of body and brain but a specificity of the body-mind media itself. The seed of higher consciousness is planted by an individual when it begins to attain a stage of maturity, age-wise or experience-wise and both, to have enough information-connect with his or her internal as well as external milieus to allow and accept the powerful energy of skepticism.

To doubt, to question to accept something different and non-conformist to one’s own knowledge and belief is the seed stage of higher consciousness. It has been mentioned in ancient wisdom that those who begin the process of higher consciousness, before they reach the stage of consciousness are the blessed ones. This happens when parents play their rightful role and allow a child to grow in a family environment where skepticism and questioning is encouraged and rewarded. This shall implant energy of skepticism deep in subconscious, helping the child to grow his or her conscious self, preparing the platform for the child to evolve his or her higher consciousness early and strong.

In simple one line �" Higher Consciousness of an individual is his or her understanding and acceptance of the idea of Holism Of Reality. This holism of reality is seeded by the powerful energy of skepticism. A young child or a maturing teen may be accepted as moving towards evolving to higher consciousness if he or she asks questions and is not only allowed but also encouraged by family, friends, peers, society, politics and cultures to keep asking questions and strive for alternative answers. And, more importantly, all the while keep respecting other’s questions and their respective answers.

As we said earlier, this is not happening in contemporary world, rather the politics and economy is smothering liberty of questioning and skepticism, thus killing the very prospect of evolution of higher consciousness in average minds. Families, societies and cultures are also adding their stupid ‘restrictions’ on the innate or evolved inquisitiveness and skepticism of growing individual. This is ill-preparing individuals to handle insanity of external world, thus adding more entropy to already chaotic world and life-living.

It is sad state of reality of humanity that such a maturing person, who asks questions, puts skepticism upfront, is often labeled as undisciplined and unruly teenager. The societies and cultures seldom allow, let alone encourage non-conformism and inquisitiveness. As discussed earlier, collectivity does so because of its own agenda to keep people in a state of reactionary subconscious media. That is why it is for every individual to accept that this task of evolving one’s higher consciousness is a tough task and can be attained only through personal enterprise and personal resolve for persevered practice.

As this higher consciousness is seeded well and begins to blossom into a healthy branching tree, expect the flowers and fruits of holism to come calling. The fruits of holism shall further facilitate detachment of consciousness from the causalities and its context and relational elements. The higher consciousness shall lead the journey to disengagement of ‘I’ or self as Media to internal as well as external causalities. It means, an individual shall not be an ‘object’ but gradually shape itself to become a true and real subject. This true and real subject shall have the empowered and authoritative Will and Cognition to command all causalities to play out Realities in a way that optimize sanity, system, order, purpose and poise. This real and true subject, the empowered and evolved individual shall be ‘master’ of all causalities of love, fear, anxiety, desire, empathy and associations and not the ‘slave’ of them all.

From ancient times, dating back to over 3000 years, philosophy as well as spiritualism has talked about arriving at this holism of higher consciousness for attainment of sanity, purpose and poise. The Yogic philosophy spoke of evolving consciousness to such a stage where it is aligned and assimilated to the holism of cosmic causality, rising above the microcosmic causalities of body, mind and milieus. The very word Yoga (Union) means this emancipation of an individual from localized and reactionary causalities and assimilation into the more holistic, objective and macrocosmic causality of the cosmos. Ancient philosophies are not religion; they are objective expression of realism of holism, which larger humanity must acquire but always squanders.

The Buddhist philosophy also speaks of the same eventuality but in a slightly different language. The difference is only linguistic; the intent of the content is the same. Buddhist philosophy speaks of observance of all elements of context and relativism of causalities that are there within and outside the body-mind media. It also suggests the principle of final utility of holism by ‘prescribing’ the mystical ‘middle-path’. This middle path is actually the hint at holism as the middle is symbol of having the reality of everything. The Yogic philosophy also spoke of ‘Witness-Mode’ consciousness as situation of higher consciousness, which stands aloof and away from body-mind media and could ‘witness’ with objectivity every sensory causalities that the media receives and transmits.

The western philosophy of ‘Do not be, you shall be’ also hints at the same notion. It speaks of the realism that if you do not become the ‘being’ that is shaped and designed by the causalities of the body-mind media, you shall become the true and real ‘being’ �" the higher consciousness of Holism. Therefore, it seems that human wisdom has always been common because we all have this mechanism of our body-mind media itself to attain and arrive at personal sanity, system, order, purpose and poise. If all ancient wisdoms from all parts of the different and segregated humanity had common thread of realism, it can be concluded that sanity is actually embedded in human mechanism of body-mind media itself. All we need is to arrive at the right consciousness of Holism and unleash the right processes to attain sanity.

Here, it is important to mention that in ancient Indian philosophy, there is a mention of a step further in evolution to ultimate empowerment. We have talked about the need to detach consciousness from the causality and its context and relativism for attainment of sanity, system, order, purpose and poise. The Yogic philosophy and spiritualism however accepts this as only the first step towards total empowerment and emancipation. This is perfectly in line with contemporary scientific realism too. It says, the consciousness, or for that matter higher consciousness is a media too and perfect and total emancipation means detachment from all media. Therefore, an individual has the further journey of ‘unlearning’ the consciousness too. The journey shall end when an individual dumps, disconnects and detaches from Higher Consciousness too and delinks from all causalities, be it microcosmic or macrocosmic. The modern science calls it the non-local consciousness and ancient Yogic philosophy called it the state of Kaivalya �" The finality of ‘Onlyness’.

This is some very tough and debatable idea, which we are not going to venture into as it requires bigger canvas for deliberations. It is rather hugely debatable whether this state of perfect detachment and delinking is even possible or not. The state of Onlyness is a huge topic and the author wishes to talk about it all in his next eBook, sometimes later, if life permits! For most practical purposes, an individual should limit himself or herself to the first stage of detachment and delinking as it is sufficient enough for sanity. The only condition is that this needs to be kept practicing life-long as personal sanity shall always be tested and intruded upon by collective insanity, hypocrisies and stupidities. Also, only practice makes things perfect. Sanity is for life and therefore, practicing should also be life-long!

**

Cognitive Change Two: Since thousands of years, humanity has had the critical question of who he or she is and what is his or her situation in the station of life as well as in the larger context of cosmos. This question has been the very basis of all spiritualism as spiritualism simply means deciphering the ‘Causality of Connect’ of individual with all entities in internal as well as in external milieus, extending to the universe itself. Somehow, the first part of the transcendental question as ‘Who Am I’ has been handled well by spiritualism, philosophy and now modern science. However, the second part as what is the causality or context of connect of an individual with all external milieus has not been duly and appropriately handled either by spiritualism, philosophy or science. A singular, holistic and objective answer to the second part of question is a must for sustenance of personal sanity, system, order, purpose and poise.

This probably is however another domain of impossibility. This impossibility stems out of the very contextual and relativist nature of Reality. As different people shall accept different contexts and relative positioning of ‘I’ or self vis-à-vis the milieus, there can never be a singular idea or idealism about human context of connect with external world. Moreover, as milieus always present powerful causalities to all humans living at a time and space, the ever evolving and changing milieus and their emergent trends shall keep changing individual’s context of connect with milieus and the universe. As average individual has ingrained propensity for aping or going with the mainstream, there shall always be a majority-trend that shall define, shape and design collective consciousness and cognition, which majority of individuals shall love to follow and accept.

Therefore, there is always a populist answer of what the purpose of life is and what individuals should accept as core principle of the connect and interaction with external world. Any alternative answer or interpretation may exist and stay but shall always be a minority viewpoint and shall trade behind the populist perception. Globally, what we are seeing in contemporary world is this situation where majority of people are almost blindly in linearity and sync with populist majority worldview of accepting ‘Evolving and Empowerment’ as continuous growth of consumption and comfort. This core populist idea may have many shades and varieties, having a mix of consumption and even a rebel against it but actually, every shade shall essentially be a manifestation of the populism of consumption and comfort. There are alternative viewpoints and perspectives of human connect and context with external milieus but they are very much a minority viewpoint, only few individuals follow in their personal life-living.

The most critical question that humanity confronts today is, do we have a possibility of accepting that the contemporary populist viewpoint, which majority of over 7.5 billion people are accepting and following may not be the right or appropriate one and secondly, can we have a singular alternative perspective that can be accepted as the holistic, objective and right realism for human connect with its milieus? We try to test the possibility of such a probability here and then move onto our slated acceptance of the cognitive change about how for personal sanity, an individual should accept a model of connect and context with his or her milieus.

Any model of personal sanity must take into account the basics of our brain mechanism and process as it is where Reality is created, plays out and ends. We now know a lot about how our brain works and that alone determines what possibly could be a model of personal sanity. We can say with reasonable amount of conviction that brain works on the basis of association. This process of association starts in the womb itself. Scientific researches tell us that even while still in mother’s womb, the baby begins to associate with the sound of the mother and other things in the ambient milieus. It is because brain is designed for optimizing survival and therefore, even before the child could begin his or her journey out of the mother’s womb, the brain begins to associate all information from the external milieus. The brain of the new born continues to do so up to the age of eight or ten.

This we have talked about as the auto-mode learning process of brain states, especially the subconscious mind, which constitutes major portion of our early learning. The subconscious brain state ensures suitability and optimization of a child in his or her milieus by this innate, wired and automatic process of association, thus creating a pattern and plexus of belief-system, perspectives and worldviews as the child grows and attains adulthood. These belief-systems, which association processes create as auto-mode learning, engender a plexus of identities for an adult to which a person adheres to as dearly as for his or her life. These identities and belief-systems become his or her personality. That is why it becomes a trap for him, illustrated in the above-mentioned reality of ‘You are in your perspectives and your perspectives are in you’.

Most troubles begin from here. This identity and association dualism breeds loads of hypocrisies and in long run traps a person in deep abyss of insanity that the world is so full of. We need to see and understand that human crisis and the resultant crisis of the human world emanate out of this ‘stupidity’ of the brain mechanism and process, which Mr. Brain thinks is the most ‘intelligent’ thing to do! Why? This dualism needs to be unraveled and understood to clearly understand how the solution of everything is in our brains itself as it is our brain mechanism and process, which are behind most of our troubles and that of the humanity.

Science clearly says that humans are not, by nature a logical, reasoned and receptive creature. Humans are instead totally reactive, instinctive and intuitive being. Human behavior is determined entirely by the interaction �" competition, cooperation, coordination, between his various instincts, which are genetically determined neural mechanisms provided by evolution for behavioral guidance. Therefore, an adult men or woman is wired to grow as an instinctive being, if he or she is not trained for alternative intelligence, required for sanity in societal living.

It is so because evolution’s ‘intelligence’ is not aimed at making a man or a woman as a good, compassionate and righteous person. Evolution didn’t come up with these packages. Evolution was designed for singular intelligence of survival. That is why our brain is designed and genetically wired for this ‘intelligence’ of association-building and identity-generation. This identity generation ensures success of a human child in the milieus he has to live because human body-mind make up has evolved as gregarious creatures. That is why aping, association building with prevalent and dominant identities and belief-systems of the milieus and demography has been embedded in human brain mechanism and processes as ‘Primary Intelligence’.

However, this intelligence of our brain becomes the single largest causality of most of human troubles, be it at personal levels or at societal levels. This evolutionary intelligence was good for very early lives of our ancestors thousands of years back. Modern human dates back to 4 million years and science confirms that even the modern human has the original genetic design dating back to the suitability of that time period. However, as humanity evolved, history is testimony of the fact that this instinctive design of humanity brewed all troubles for human world.

This design for associations installed in human behavior and action, a subconscious rigidity and dogmatism for ‘Identities’. This resulted into creation of tribes and reactionary tribal loyalty for the identity. Therefore, human history has been a sordid and bloody saga of wars between different tribes and identities. Modern scientists warn that this tribal instinct is still very much alive and kicking in modern human and human world. In fact, the new millennium of 21st century has witnessed the revival of identity instincts and contemporary global crisis has this very powerful degenerative and regressive reversal to ‘ethnicity’ conflict and cooperation, pushing the world into another crisis. The two calamitous world wars of humanity also had their seeds in this tribal instinct of identity.

This identity instinct and ethnicity-loyalty is singular major insanity-point for average man and woman at individual and personal level too. As we have talked earlier, humanity has come a long way since 4 million years back, when our tribal instincts ruled us and made life-living succeed. This age-old instinct is now regressive and degenerative. This primary ‘intelligence’ of 4 million years back is singular calamitous ‘stupidity’ in 21st century world. Our regressive and degenerative tribal instinct of rigidity and dogmatism of ‘Identity’ is surely leading us to extinction. This is evident and overly manifested everywhere �" society, culture, politics, economy, markets and even family relationships. This is the biggest ‘unlearning’ challenge for humanity.

However, as we have talked in detail earlier, humanity at collective levels have always been blind to these realities and remain so. Earlier humanity could probably be forgiven for pushing fellow humans into miseries of war and distress as they were not aware of the scientific facts about human nature and functioning of human mind consciousness. However, contemporary humanity cannot be pardoned for continuing to ape and even augment the same age-old regressive and degenerative stupidities and insanities. But the fact remains that given the attitude of contemporary societal, cultural and political leadership and the complex state of international economics, it seems impossible that sanity can ever have any possibility in modern world. Therefore, sanity is possible only at personal levels and individualistic domain.

So, we have a clear and singular model of personal sanity, which an individual can follow and practice to engender, install and sustain sanity in his or her life-living. Let us now fill in the details of this model of personal sanity by narrating and inculcating the cognitive change an individual needs to install in his or her consciousness.

It is human design and also innate need to connect with all elements outside in the milieus. The very innate process of association building is for the crucial need to express one’s connect with all elements within and outside, as a child grows into adulthood. In broad terms an individual’s journey to maturity requires this essential liberty to establish association and connect with all elements in the milieus to express his personality, feelings, beliefs and perspectives. Liberty means this freedom of every person to express himself or herself.

However, we know that this liberty is a contextual reality. It is because, an individual’s growth and evolving into adulthood happens in society, culture and a political-economic system. Liberty of an individual therefore is contextual to society and other collectivities and it means, an individual’s liberty is always conditional to some reasonable restrictions and authoritative collective norms and rules. Naturally, liberty of a person, the rights of an individual to grow in expression of his or her associations and connects with elements in milieus are always competitive and restrictive. This creates a struggle, which in turn encourages reactionary and instinctive energies, leading to augmented probabilities of hypocrisies and insanity.

It is a precarious dualism, which needs to be resolved for personal sanity. An individual’s expression of his or her ‘I’ or self is meaningful and of a utility and worth only when it is associated and connected with collective spaces like society, culture, markets, nations, etc where billions of other individuals are out vying for the same. It has no meaning if a person opts to leave human world and live in a jungle alone. He or she has 100 percent liberty and zero percent competition but also no association and connect. This happens only in human world of society and cultures. An individual has meaning, utility and worth only in collective spaces and all his or her troubles and conflicts also come from this same realism.

A person needs collective spaces for growth, evolving and validation of ‘I’ or self and this itself stands out as most powerful causality of most of his or her 3Cs �" Conflicts, Chaos and Confusion. An individual shall keep struggling for his or her liberty and freedom to have his or her own way of shaping reality for his or her life-living and as there shall always be many times more people already, vying fiercely to have their own respective liberties to prevail, struggling to install their own or even antagonistic realities. This causality of struggle and battle for liberties instigate the animalistic tribal instincts in humans and in turn unleash huge loads of stress and conflicts. This is perfect causality for impossibility of sanity.

It is only natural and amply clear that personal sanity can be attained only when an individual comes out of this causality �" this dualistic contextuality and relativism between individual and society. Does this mean that a person shall have to abandon all his liberties in favor of society? No, certainly not. All he or she has to do is to accept the holism, understand and accept this dualism and suitably condition his consciousness towards this contextual reality. As a person sees and understands this causality between him or her and the collective spaces, he or she shall not fall in the trap of reactionary and instinctive anger and frustration. Rather, he or she shall grow more receptive, skillful and objectively accustomed to the inbuilt conflict. He or she shall become more compassionate towards others and that alone has the potential to install lasting sanity.

This is what we have to do for personal sanity. We have two ways out of this trap of duality �"

  1. First step is to ‘unlearn’ this insistence of seeking expression of liberty in calamitously competitive collective spaces and instead, learn the artistry of expression and communication of ‘I’ or self in personal and other non-competitive space.
  2. Secondly and more importantly, allow the intelligence of holism to paint one’s consciousness and this shall ensure that an individual’s expression of liberty in collective spaces is more compassionate and less passionate. There is no need to curtail or abandon any of one’s liberty and freedom. All we have to do is to change the cognition and do it with a compassionate consciousness, understanding and accepting that the collective spaces are too heavily crowded and liberties are constricted for expression. This cognitive change of acceptance of individual liberty with more compassion and lessened passion shall lead to larger sanity prospect.

It has to be admitted here that this all may seem easy at theoretical level but hugely tough to practice. It is primarily because an adult has had this populist and prolonged mind-training to be ‘passionate’ about his life goals and be ‘intuitively crafty’ in facing competition head on and maneuver his or her way out of the crowd to shine alone as a pole star. This is basic and bare hypocrisy that humans relish and then expect sanity, system and order in the society! How?

It is because an individual needs the collective spaces for his or her very growth and journey to adulthood. It is in society and culture that he or she finds meaning and validity of his or her liberty. A child cannot reach to happy and poised adulthood if society as a whole is not compassionate about his or her individual liberties. However, when an individual grows to adulthood, he or she passionately manipulates this very society and culture to seek individualistic and personal attainments and expression of his or her ‘I’ or self. If the adult is not paying back to society in the same compassion-coin, it is biggest hypocrisy and definitive road to insanity.

In passion driven milieus, the situation has gone worse. It is this passionate individualism that has created this contemporary calamitous reality of ‘5 Percent’ having income and wealth more than that of the rest of ‘95 Percent’. The compassion-deficit society and cultures have become so competitive and individualistically so rigid and dogmatic about passionate individual goals and attainments of life that a growing up child is not getting the desirable compassion from the collective space at the first instance. This itself infuses conflict and competitiveness in an adult. It is only natural that this compassion-deficit adult shall not be innately inclined to pay any amount of compassion back into the system of collective spaces. This shall augment and embolden the cyclicality of causality of more brutal and passion-driven competitiveness and conflict in human world as well as in individuals. This is perfect recipe for hypocrisies and insanity. This we have to come out of, if we wish to extend any reasonable chance to personal sanity in contemporary world.

The first step of course is to understand this causality of conflict between individual and society and other collective spaces and design small but compassionate steps to stay away from this passion-driven reactionary and hypocritical causality. Secondly, an individual has to look for a probable pattern of interaction with collective spaces, which allows less competitive field of operation to personal liberty. Thirdly, an individual also has to make suitable enterprise to seek utility and value in such self-expressions which are more internal and personal, not requiring validation from collective spaces. It may seem tough but only because we see and accept things from our current and contemporary mind training and cognition. There are enough such spaces and many young people are already into it. All it may take is compassionate acceptance of alternative cognition of utilities, value and worth of other non-conventional and non-conformist parts of Reality, which constitute the holism of worldview.

For example, we all know how in the last 60-70 years, there has been a mad rush of people towards urban spaces from rural landscapes. In popular perception, good life has come to be solely associated with urban and metropolis living. There is a decisive movement of people towards cities and it has created such complexities and competitiveness in urban life-living, which is becoming seed content of most chaos and conflicts in average life-living. It is such a tragedy that average person does not understand that even while in popular perception it may seem that the world lives in town and cities, the reality is that the entire urban landscape is only less than one percent of the total global land. The trouble is that this less than one percent urban land accommodates over 54 percent of global population.

On the other hand, rural lands with different farming and non-farming potentials occupy around 40 percent of global land but homes only less than 50 percent of global population. Then, there are forest lands that occupy 30 percent of global land but even small tribal population in forested regions are being fast removed. The scary detail, which is so apparent yet neglected by most of us is that things were not in such a mess only a century back. Humanity was primarily a rural living reality with urbanized living less than 10 percent. In the second half of 20th century, humanity created its own trouble by clustering most economic activities and facilities in handful of urban centers. That was probably not enough of a stupidity so, humanity ensured that rural areas got gradually neglected and dilapidated so that urban life-living could get cheap labor force.

The contemporary human life-living is in such disaster that globally, especially in developing world of China and India, thousands of villages have been completely deserted and even developed countries like most European nations have villages where little sustainable activities are taking place. In only last 50 years, humanity has destroyed completely the cradle of its own civilization by making rural landscape unviable and unsustainable. This in turn is impacting the sanity and system of urban spaces, which have emerged as the only spaces where life-living could be sustained. It is easily imaginable as what is the state of life-living in most urban spaces when the reality remains that over 50 percent of global population live in less than one percent of global land. And, the remaining half of the global population not in urban space is trapped in a landscape, which has become unsustainable.

It is not that global think tanks and intellectuals are not pointing out to these huge anomalies in contemporary civilized life-living but the fact remains that majority of people do not see and accept this insanity as they have this populist mindsets and cognition to blindly and madly follow what looks like the ‘smart’ thing, everyone is doing! There is some thinking at political levels in some developed countries to correct this huge anomaly but it is doubtful whether any meaningful step shall ever be taken. However, good news is that some aware and conscious young men and women have understood this modern trap and working their way out to sustainable life-living in rural landscapes. This is a pointer to the fact that only personal sanity and individualistic enterprise is the possibility in contemporary state of insanity.

Another big trap situation and huge anomaly, which is major causality of contemporary human insanity and hypocrisy is in global economic and financial systems. Like the urban-rural hypocrisy, the economic and financial ecosystems are living wildly and madly with stark stupidities, despite warning emanating from the ecosystems itself as well as from experts, who see the root of trouble.

Post Second World War, the shaken up humanity desperately sought a global order, which worked out a political and economic model for the world to avoid any such calamitous probability like the two world wars. The human and other costs of the two world wars were so colossal that humanity, especially the intellectuals and leaderships of the world sat together to work out global system of sanity in the years to come. Liberalism, open trade, free market economy, anti-imperialism, disarmament and international dialogues were accepted as the singular and common creed for all nations of the world to follow. In next few years, things were also started in the right note. However, it is common knowledge how everything lost its fizz and national identity, national interest and supremacy politics once again led humanity to the same old and oft-trodden road to major conflicts, wars and armament.

Not only politics failed, the global economic sanity was also shattered with politics deciding to disrespect all sanity principles of peace and order. The post world wars resolve of free trade, cooperation and sharing of resource and expertise were thrown to the winds. The powerful and disastrous element of nationalism, identities and narrow-wallism of domestic growth superseded the compassionate and idealistic imagery of global wellness and altruistic sustainable growth for all humanity, across nation-state boundaries.

So, manufacturing boom and technological upsurge in countries created trade war conflicts. Global trade redesigned the old fashioned imperialism and global finances worked overtime like national armies to churn the world into domination triggered international relationship. Strategic interests and geopolitics were redesigned to remodel and de-contextualize human slavery and human deprivation into novel terminologies of international monetary mechanism and finances. Disarmament was gradually and conveniently forgotten and rather, diplomatic artistries were honed up to ensure perpetual strife-zones across globe to keep afloat the lucrative money-minting arms bazaar.

And where humanity has reached! Latest world inequality report tells it all as how humanity has failed big time in ensuring wellness for all. The model of polity and economy has miserably failed in ensuring equitable growth and distribution of incomes and wealth. Contemporary reality of a handful of billionaires pocketing massive majority of wealth and incomes, leaving over 90 percent of human population struggling for a descent life-living is the perfect picture of human insanity in the post world war era. It is definitively hugely contrary to the dream and aspiration of humanity in middle of 20th century of a world order, which could have ensured reasonable parity in life-living essentials.

There is almost a common hypocrisy globally and there is little initiative to do away with it. From the available knowledge of human body-mind mechanism and processes, it is evident to all that the worst enemy of human wellness and excellence is STRESS �" Physical as well as Mental. The pollution in milieus, cluttered unnatural living, precarious work cultures, unhealthy and suicidal lifestyle choices, tainted and imbalanced food, complex life-living, stressed relationships, insecurities, conflicts, confusion, anxieties, etc. They are mostly the outcome of the personal, societal, political and economic choices the humanity has made and continues to plunge deeper into the malady every day. This central issue is not being addressed by the contemporary intellect of humanity.

If scientific studies confirm that global wellness levels has not enhanced post second world war in nearly 75 years, as wellness is a function of many tangible and intangible elements, then what is the good news behind all that obsession with economic growth and technological advancement? In fact, it may well be accepted that probably this very contemporary model of economic growth and technological advancement have unleashed such entropic energies in human life-living that it has nullified and zeroed whatever gains growth-story could muster up in the last century. This may be debatable as there is no definitive global data or deep study that could prove it. Still, this much we all can see and say that the very innocuous and simple question, ‘Are You Happy’, has come to stay as so much complex and complicated one that the ‘Conflict and Confusion’ over this question itself and its answer has soared sky high!

This conflict and confusion has evolved so fast and deep �" laterally and vertically that it has come to stay as defining emotion or state of mind of average human in contemporary world. It is definitely contrary to the very core notion of ‘growth’ and development. With time, as a natural progression, human knowledge and wisdom increases and with enhancement of collective human knowledge comes growing clarity, objectivity, linearity of perceptions and most importantly, a confidence in average person that he or she lives in a world that has the intellect to ensure his or her wellness. But it seems, the reverse has happened with passage of time. The level of conflict and confusion has enhanced. Much of it can safely be ascribed to growing volatility and hypocrisies in political and economic domains. Science has also added its own quota of confusion and conflict, instead of removing them as what reaches average person is pseudo science and not the pure science.

Human life-living is most powerful continuity of the universe. Humanity has survived and prospered, despite all odds and challenges that often threatened to mitigate it. This happened primarily because average human mind consciousness has firm and archetypal belief in continuity. This continuity comes from his or her linkages with past and associated hopes of betterment in future. Everything from religion to culture and from family to society have been designed on the basis of this strong and ingrained belief in his or her continuity in life and even after life. This continuity is the singular most powerful support system for sanity of average man and woman. It is still debatable, because of lack of sufficient data, yet seems sufficiently perceptible that there is loads of confusion and conflict in contemporary milieus and life-living that has eroded or we may say, eroding the Sanity of Continuity for average person.

It is for everyone to see and accept that most of humans have this populist perception and belief that contemporary politics and economy has solutions for whatever problems and troubles it has in his or her life-living. In contemporary world, average person’s linkages, dependence and adherence to politics and economy has increased, compared to 20th century life-living, when it was norm to look for solutions in personal, familial and societal spaces. This itself is a huge shift from somehow more compassionate and less competitive spaces to a hugely competitive and least compassionate domain. This shift is telling on the sanity of individuals as it has shaken up the core comfort of continuity in life-living as both politics and economy are majorly instable and discontinuous landscape compared to family, relationships and society.

Though there is insufficient data to have any definitive linkages between suicides and this contemporary world shift in ‘linkages-dependence’ of average person, we can clearly see how trends suggest, this is no impossibility. As per the world health organization (WHO) report, close to 800,000 people die due to suicide every year, which is one life lost every 40 second. More calamitous fact is that, as per WHO, for each adult who died by suicide, there may have been more than 20 others attempting suicide. Interesting is the fact that suicide is the second leading cause of death among 15-29 year olds globally. Moreover, around 80 percent of all suicides occurred in low and middle-income countries in 2016.

Experts do admit that suicides rates have increased sharply and prime reason is growing stress but it is still difficult to detail the specificities of suicide. However there are enough indicators. It is estimated that suicide rates may have increased around 30 percent in just last 20 years. It is also known that suicide rates are considerably high among males, especially in higher income countries. All these hint at the pattern, we have mentioned in above paragraphs. It is accepted that men have more ‘linkages-adherence-dependence’ on polity and economy compared to women, who are known to have deeper and more stabilized ‘linkages-adherence-dependence’ on family and society. Also, suicide being second largest killer in 15-29 age group also points at the possibility that this age group have more augmented and predominant ‘continuity-deficit’ and insecurity about their future. They also may be accepted as a section of population having more ‘linkages-adherence-dependence’ with polity-economy than family-society. The very fact of sharp rise of suicides in most societies, irrespective of economic status is also effectively points out at a possibility that there probably is some ‘critical shift’ in the traditional support systems that average person had in the past.

We do not have enough data support and history of suicides over the decades and therefore, specificity is missing but probabilities do point out to a probable change in some critical element that is disturbing some old and traditional sanity. This same fact can be said about depression, which is also rising fast across the globe and is definitely linked with suicides and other entropic behavior. There is now reasonably sufficient data about the crisis of depression in contemporary life-living. As we have mentioned earlier, experts do tell us that there is sound tangible aspects of the growing menace of depression. It is estimated that depression and anxiety disorders cost global economy US$ 1 trillion each year. If the troubles like suicide, depression and many more human incapacitations have grown to such huge magnitude, it needs to be accepted that globally, things are not precisely well. There are tangible causes of such troubles and humanity and its mightily intelligent leadership cannot say this all is merely personal crisis.

We are not intending to go into detail of this possibility of linking major human troubles to polity and economy. This is not the professed goal of this eBook. This is also not possible for an individual to do just by assessing available data. It requires global studies and detailed scientific researches to arrive at any definitive conclusion. What we intend to do here is just be aware about this majorly critical possibility. For this eBook, we are just inclined to accept it as a hypothesis that contemporary global scenario very potently hints at the possibility that most contemporary human troubles have linkages with the way current day polity and economy have shaped up in the last 50 years and how they handle their assigned task for human wellness.

This hypothesis is being accepted to enlist the need for a cognitive change in the way an individual associates himself or herself with polity and economy in contemporary times. This hypothesis also works for an individual to allow the energy of skepticism to revisit his or her current linkages with polity and economy for his or her personal sanity, wellness, order and poise. Moreover, this hypothesis also seeks to alarm an individual to reassess and revisit his or her personal connect and context with family and society.

There is this perspective to test the validity that probably, there is an urgent requirement of course-correction by an individual about how he or she relates and associates with family and society on one hand and polity and economy on other hand. It is also about how there happens a cognitive change in these associations, so that an individual himself or herself gets to assess what is better option for his or her sanity and wellness. We have just hypothesized and presented a probability of causality.

Before we conclude this talk, we must summarize and list the gist of our talks so far. We have discussed and deliberated over complex issues and multiple details and therefore, to avoid confusion and augment clarity, we shall sum up the entire deliberations so far in a few passages so that it could remain available for quick recall later. This we are doing after Part two of this eBook, dealing with entropy, which we had mentioned earlier.

**

 

PART TWO

 

Entropy Of Milieus Of Human World

It is a hypothesis, which is tough to accept, even when there are enough evidences all around us to substantiate it, if not corroborate it. This hypothesis says, ‘Disorder and entropic chaos is far more creative energy. You are better off only when you land in the probabilistic multiplicity of uncertainty and completely taken to randomization of eventualities by the typhoon of disarray and anarchy.’ This hypothesis somehow seems to be what we all live with but seldom care to decipher a pattern of.

This hypothesis seems like a humdrum of an insanely stupid mind, who is in the habit of mouthing gibberish insinuations just for populist consumption. In lighter vein, it seems like what intellectualism is all about! But then, people have since ages seem to have spoken of such nonsensical causality to draw attention of mindless millions about shades of Reality we all live in and with. The idea is, this hypothesis looks like close to what thermodynamics says about energy and its situationalism. Understanding the basics of energy and its intuitive mechanism helps a lot in understanding not only the societal space around us but also the systemic stupidities of our inner-selves.

The state of physical realism is that the total energy of the universe is constant. The more important factual physicality is that everything tends to become less organized and less orderly over time. No doubt, even this physical reality of ‘entropy’ is open to debate but it surely is available for causal philosophizing. It needs to be insisted here that this causal-philosophizing is for restrictive purpose of paradigm-building for a very metaphoric-mechanism; having utility largely for arriving at a dimension which otherwise may not be possible. This process has derivative utility only!

Energy being constant is a huge hypothesis for human social realism. It provides great insight into humanity’s incessant enterprise to construct and destruct the world around for increasing conveniences. What it means in general understanding is, we humans have this capacity only to devise the usages of the energy already available and still it remains what it was. We convert the potential energy into kinetic energy and this very moment entropy sets in. No usage-device of any advancement can use the energy 100% and part of it goes into the system.

The hypothesis is, as energies are used for creating order within a mechanism, part of it, often a considerable part; is always lost in the process and this is the disorder which goes into the system or the immediate environment where the mechanism operates. As energy can never be destroyed, the disordered energy, lost in the mechanism is stored as entropic energy in the system. The construction process releases the entropic energy which is stored in the system as destructive energy. In simple words, the process or mechanism of ‘order’ itself releases the entropic energy which is stored as ‘disorder’ in the system, within which the process works.

This happens as energy is constant; it is always conserved but takes different shapes �" from potential to kinetic and part going to energy fields (systemic). The other aspect of energy is that isolated systems gravitate towards thermodynamic equilibrium, which means a state of maximum entropy or disorder. This means, every system and its mechanism and processes tend to become less organized and less orderly over time. So, greater the time-period of ‘order-building’; larger is the propensity of ‘disorder-building’ in the system. Given that systemic efficiency has a larger impact on the efficiency of the process and mechanisms within it, entropic energies in the Long-Run would ensure recurring disorders in the overall working-efficiencies of order processes.

We shall talk about the idea of ‘Long Run’ later and before that, we need to know in detail this element of entropy and inevitability and omnipresence of disorder in all orders. We can say, there is this Rule Of Causality in the cosmos as well as in the milieus, which plays around us, muffles us and makes us sing and dance to its tunes. It is this rule of causality, which unleashes its embedded energy and we, as individuals are run into actions and behaviors by this energy; either in inertia, by choice or by status quo.

If we take the liberty to enter philosophy into this physical law and move to see its application in societal and personal life-living, we can have a sound perspective of how with passage of enough time, everything tends to become more chaotic, confusing and conflicting. This includes, personal lives as well as societies and cultures. The simple thing is; a ‘Probability’ eith in our personal lives or in the lives of societies and culture, has its own energy of ‘Causality’ and even when this probability is playing its energy on us, at one time/space situation, the other aspect of this probability, usually the inverse of it, or the flip side of the probability, is still there, though in static energy form. So, a ‘Heads’ in the toss of coin plays out some causality or set of it for us, even as the probabilities and related causalities of ‘Tails’ of the same coin is lying latent in the same milieu and for the same person. The trouble is, mostly, people accept only the kinetic energy of ‘Heads’ playing at the moment for us and refuse to accept the inevitability of the static or latent energies of the ‘Tails’ of the same coin of life, which always has the ‘Dual’ causalities of twin probabilities. In this dialectics of causalities, it is always the ‘thesis’ which is upfront and observed, even as the very causality of thesis automatically creates its antithesis, which is always ignored. But, it cannot be wished away. This ignored energy of ‘anti-causality’ is very often the entropic energy that remains uncared and in long run shapes up a more entropic synthesis, as dialectic chain completes its cyclical course.

If you accept ‘Heads’, or it happens to you, by choice or by inertia, its energies lead your actions and behaviors but never ever believe that the static or latent energy of ‘Tails’ is not playing its own energies of causalities of probabilities. The coin is never only heads or tails, it is always both. If ‘Heads’ is ‘Good’ for me and I am consciously seeking it for my benefit, then ‘Tails’ is also trailing me and its causalities are also there in the same milieu (Often with inverse probabilities), where Heads is operating for me. This is the way Reality works for all. The dialectics is omnipresent and omnipotent. Good and bad are always operating in its entirety and that is why, throughout our lives everyone of us is in the midst of the dualism, which in its holism is affecting us.

In our subjective consciousness, we fail to see and accept the holism of the dualism playing every second for us and this is our core trouble. The dualism mothers loads of hypocrisies all of us dump into the milieus and add to the already overdose of 3Cs �" Conflict, confusion and chaos. Science has confirmed �" The vacuum in the space is not ‘Nothingness’. There always are ‘vacillations’ in the vacuum and these vacillations shape up the ‘Somethingness’ in the causalities of rainbow of probabilities.

This partial and lopsided perspective of Reality, which believes in only one aspect of dealing with energies of causalities is the prime culprit of adding more and more entropies in personal lives as well as in the ambient milieus we live. There is a famous quote of Dalai Lama, which points out this hypocrisy and lack of holism in average men and women. He said, we spend most precious part of our youth in earning big moneys and wealth, compromising with our naturally available health and peace of mind. And, rest of our lives in later youthfulness, we spend the same money and wealth to get back the lost health and peace of mind. What this statement points out is the common practice of hypocrisy that humanity has always been associated with. We are always very partial and lopsided in using energies in our life-living, always ignoring the very nature and make of the physics and biology of energy in its holism. When we chase Heads of a coin, we do not care for the energies of the latent energies of the causalities of Tails. Therefore, later, when the entropies of the uncared and ignored energies of Tails hot us hard, we leave the Heads and spend the energies of attainments of the causalities of Heads to minimize the onslaught and pathology of the Tails. This leaves us as the most stupid engineers and managers of energy operations and processes of life-living.

What we are also trying to hypothesize and philosophize is the probability of we all standing in the midst of a time-space situation, where entropies have become too unmanageable because they have been there since quite a long time. The contemporary humanity seems to be standing in the time-space of ‘Long Run’ and this has ensured that accumulated entropies have disordered the system of our world and life-living beyond the point of probable return and restoration.

Now, the key question is; what we can accept as ‘Long-Run’, where entropy starts taking its toll in such a way that it is irreversible? It is crucial to know that because, only then we can gauge the extent and intensity of the disorder and entropic energy in our systems. If the period is short, we have a system, which has low disorder and low entropic energy, and if the period is long one, we are in a chaotic and catastrophic system, tough to get restored, if not impossible.

Consider the scientific facts available about the life of our Sun and the universe we live in. The Sun is the source of life on Earth that’s why, its end means end of all things, living or non-living on the Earth. Now, we all know, our dear Sun came into existence some 4.6 billion years ago. The scientists are affirmative that after 4 billion years, the Sun shall be so hot that all life on Earth shall vanish. Some however have belief that such a stage can come even after just 2.5 billion years. The universe however has longer life. It came into being almost 14 billion years before and shall survive about 35 billion years more.

What does this mean? It seems, we are halfway through our entire life period on this earth! Is that a period enough to be termed as ‘Long-Run’ of time? It seems, looks like a possibility. Even if we consider the entire life-period of universe, we are past one quarter of it. So, can we assume, we, humanity as a whole, have passed Long Enough time on earth to make the hypothesis true that �" Everything tends to become less organized and less orderly over time. Do we need to align ourselves to this possibility that as we are halfway through, we must all understand and accept that we live in times when our mechanisms of order and construction has spewed out reasonably high amounts of ‘Disorder and Destruction’. This is a systemic trouble; a procedural predicament that we humans cannot wish away. Can we?

What this causal philosophizing on the thermodynamics realism means for humanity in general and in particular? It is not that this hypothesis about ‘Long Run’ and ‘Entropy’ is what we need to feel scared about. The only insinuation is that somehow, in our zeal to maximize joys and comforts, this probability of causality about systemic entropy is not even being accepted in sidelines. We at least need to bring this issue to debate and discussion at the center of all talks about development. Thinking of development is always good but being oblivious of entropy that the enterprise of energy for development is unleashing fast in the milieus is call to calamity. It seems so.

Stephen Hawking said, ‘A frightening possibility is that intelligent life is not only common, but that it destroys itself when it reaches a stage of advanced technology. That’s why we have not met aliens as yet…’

Yes, this is disorder and entropic energy at its best. What Hawking is probably hinting at is the systemic causality of development and entropy, which all humans need to understand and accept. The intuitive mechanism of energy, in and around us must be accepted by all; at least our decision-makers.

We always see a lot of chaos, confusion, conflict, catastrophe around us and more often, these destructive energies are so potent and omnipresent that we feel frustrated and often start believing that our systems have gone so much wrong and humanity is doomed. Somehow, as human brain/mind is only 15 percent genetic and majorly 85 percent milieu-driven, major part of this chaos, confusion, conflict percolates to individual consciousness and collective unconscious.

In all nations, be it developed or developing, the systemic entropies make a larger population feel frustrated and in anger of the system. May be, the human system and milieus have become so large and their working has become so complex in long march of humanity that level or content of entropy has risen very high, unleashing loads of conflicts and confusions. We all think, our leaders or those in control of resources and authority have misused their briefs to create such a chaos and conflict. We almost always fail to see the larger picture. The entropy is systemic. We all contribute to it. It is there because it has to be there. There is no wishing away. And as time passes, every next day brings about more entropic energy into play in the system. We think and believe that they are people-specific troubles, unleashed by politicians or others but the fact seems like it is all systemic entropy.

This is cardinal principle of physical realism of the universe. More we grow in time and space, larger becomes our systems and mechanisms for excellence and order and more and more grows the disorder and entropy in the system. We need to accept, we have come halfway mark. Too much we have constructed for the destructive energy to be under control and within comfort zone. Scientists warn, the forces of nature and evolution has ceased to be and human intervention has come a long way. The entropy somehow also balances developmental energies but as natural entropy is non-operative, it is human entropy into the system, which has gone out of limits and is set to go berserk.

We have become a complex living conundrum. We all see it around. We all have ourselves discovered the rules of physicality. Still, we do not wish to accept it. It is interesting how we all rather prefer the energy of entropy in our lives and the life-enterprises. See, for example, we say it to ourselves and everyone, ‘If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got. Stretch it out, leave the comfort zone and dabble into the pond of uncertainty to catch a larger and better fish…’. This ‘maximization’ motto of life-living attainments and wellness is sure invite to more entropic energies in the system. Everyone is adding loads of it in the milieus and system. The sanity of survival is pumping in loads of pollution of elements of entropic insanity into the human system.

We all add entropy into the system. Intelligence and all good societal benchmarks of goodness add a hell lot of entropic energy into the system and it is only natural that systemic health is hitting abysmal low. This is what Hawking says when he predicts, intelligent races are suicidal in tendencies… Why only living beings, our dear Sun is also becoming more intelligent as it is burning more fuel and getting hotter by the day. And around 2.5 billion years from now, it shall become so intelligent and ‘good’, would warm up so much that it would end all lives and things on earth, finally burning itself in 4.5 billion years. Brilliance beyond limits of ‘utility’ is not only a ‘futility’ rather it is calamitous and catastrophic.

Now, coming back to where we started, ‘Disorder and entropic chaos is far more creative energy. You are better off only when you land in the probabilistic multiplicity of uncertainty and completely taken to randomization of eventualities by the typhoon of disorder and chaos…’ Yes, this is what fuels ‘intelligence’. Being intelligent, of course in contemporary established benchmarks of millions of years; is riding the entropic energy and fueling all such constructive probabilities and options for human consumption which would result into more and more entropic eventualities.

John Stevenson said it in his ‘one life’ discourse, ‘Evolution is a chain of accidents’, call it ‘probabilistic multiplicity of uncertainty, completely taken to randomization of eventualities’…

Loren Eiseley said very rightly, ‘It was the failures who had always won, but by the time they won they had come to be called successes. This is the final paradox, which men call evolution.” That’s why, John says, evolution is a stupid engineer…’

The randomization of eventualities of the entropic energy established through ages of evolution, happily benchmarked by humanity as ‘successes’ is what we all know as entropic mechanism of intuitive physicality but fail to see and accept. This has to be understood, accepted and remedial measures taken. This paradox and hypocrisy about what humanity considers and places sky high as ‘intelligence’ having equitable elements of stark stupidities need to be understood and accepted. Many awakened and evolved people are already distancing them away from such intelligence and moving back to simplicity of life-living goals. There are small bunch of people all over the globe who have understood this dualism of Reality that a coin never comes only with Heads or tails. Both sides of the coin have their energies of causalities and they shall unleash in simultaneous expressions. Entropy cannot be wished away as thermodynamic equilibrium is primary ‘Rule of Causality’. Mortality, complete annihilation and inevitable extinction is what we all are heading towards and we all are actually augmenting the speed of arriving at the finality of eventuality by being more ‘intelligent’. As we have talked earlier, mortality is the inevitability of finality of all energy enterprises that cosmic causalities are engaging in. Human body-mind media and its own media of consciousness is naturally auto-designed and auto-oriented for this finality. That is why collectively, sanity is never a possibility. There are enough indicators already in contemporary world, which show us brazenly how we are hastening our own finality of mortality. We shall talk about it.

Stephen Hawking calls for this remedial step and terms it as humanity needing to enter into a new phase of ‘self designed evolution’, rather than random and accident-designed evolution, in which we the intelligent humans will be able to change and improve our DNA. This shall enable us to take humanity even to other planet, long after our Sun dies…’

This is however still a bit far away. It shall take time before humanity comes with a technology to create ‘super-humans’ who shall then write a different history of humanity. But till then, we all poor normal humans have to survive and sustain in this chaos and conundrum. So, we have to understand this entropic energy and also the ‘success-benchmarks’ that we all follow without scant understanding of what and how they are and what randomization of further entropic eventualities they lead us to.

There are huge entropic footprints of what has been labeled as human success and it is big time perceptible and impacting the overall sanity, system and order of the human world and life-living. There is even some sort of acceptance too of their debilitating impact on our world but in our madness for more success and more attainments, humanity is happily ignoring them. The biggest example of this happy ignorance and even wishful denial is the crisis of environmental degradation. On one hand, there is a section of humanity who takes it as biggest looming threat on survival of humanity, even while majority of population, especially the nexus of politician-corporate are consciously downplaying the threat. Same is the situation with nuclear weapons, the way global hotspots are handled and also the very casual way nuclear threat is put in global political discourse.

Consider a small but very powerful entropy that humanity handles very casually. Globally, around 1.4 million people are killed in road traffic mishaps every year. This is around 3800 people every day are dead in road accidents involving different vehicles. Moreover it is estimated that 20-50 million people are injured, huge many of them disabled every year in road mishaps. This is global trouble and yet neither the public nor government agencies take this seriously. People happily drive irresponsibly and authorities have little inclination to design and implement road safety and driving sanity. On the other hand, globally, automobile sales are considered the most crucial indicator of growth in an economy. The vehicle manufacturers globally are vying madly for technological edge in their vehicle manufacturing to launch new state of the art vehicles on the road. Huge number of new vehicles land on road every year as even governments are pushing for auto sales to show off their growth figures and health. However, very little, almost negligible is done on the front of road infrastructure, road safety, traffic regulation, driving sanity and course correction to minimize accidents. The technology is used even at rising vehicle cost to augment look of the vehicle, power and other comfort features but even when technology is possible, no investment and care is assigned to those technological and other features in vehicle that could ensure road infrastructure, road safety, traffic regulation, driving sanity and course correction to minimize accidents.

There are so many areas of human life-living where this partial perspective of acceptance of reality is so accentuated that they are destroying sanity. The growing dependence of average human on technology even in daily lives, the ever increasing complexities in relationships, the growing levels of stress in life-living and as small as food and other lifestyle choices, etc are glaring examples of how humanity has always cared for only the ‘Heads’ of a reality and seldom bothered to accept and accommodate the flip side of ‘Tails’ in its march for growth and betterment. The tragedy is that even when in contemporary times, we have enough factual data available about how our poor and lopsided choices, behavior and actions are leading us to calamitous causalities, humanity in general is not interested in learning any lesson.

Just take a glimpse on this seemingly very irrelevant social data, which has not even caught imagination of the mainstream consciousness. We have this piece of US data about changing food behavior of millennial and young generation. A Harvard study says, total amount of money spent on food away from home has risen 94 percent since 2003, with average American household spending average of 3000 dollar per year on dining out. The study says, only a miniscule 15 percent of Americans said they loved to cook, 50 percent said they hated to cook and 35 percent were lukewarm to the idea of cooking. Market research says, in 1984 over 70 percent of meals eaten were cooked at home which has fallen to less than 60 percent in 2014.

There is already question in air in USA as, ‘Is The Home Kitchen Dead’, as analysts predict that online food ordering and delivery would grow by 20 percent per annum between now and 2030. The US online food market orders is said to be set to reach 365 billion dollars from current 35 billion dollars in just 11 years.

Now place these factual data with health warning handed out by experts who believe, majority of human diseases and health issues are related with food we take. There is a growing call by experts to observe sanity in what we eat and how we eat. Since long, almost all researches on longevity of human life have clearly state that it is the home food, cooked with local resources, consumed fresh and taken in loving family gathering that is at the root of long life. In sharp contrast, breakfast, lunch and dinner are being taken, away from homes, ordered from outside or packaged foods are replacing freshly cooked food. It is also stated that food is taken in very unhealthy ways as millennial are said to be growingly eating alone, away from homes and in runaway mode.

As we said, we may not be having enough data on emerging trends in human cultures, lifestyle choices and societal behaviors but we surely have sound indicators to warn us that we are all failing in singular front and this is �" we are ignoring the holism of our life-living Reality and taking care of only partial aspect of ‘successes’ in growth and attainments. In our zeal to maximize the attainments and proceeds of ‘Heads’, we are happily ignoring the causalities of the probabilities of ‘Tails’ and thus in a definitive way, augmenting the innate and systemic entropies. In a way, we are ourselves being the facilitator of our own troubles and the final destruction. And then, if we assume that such a life-living milieu can have the possibility of sanity, we are simply not helping ourselves. That is why this is high time we take it to our personal and individual enterprise to begin the right process in our personal domains to revert back to ways and initiate novel ones to install and sustain sanity in personal life-living. Sanity is impossibility in collective spaces.

**

 

Entropy Of Human Consciousness

We need to assess first, how our consciousness seems to have been designed and how our brain states communicate with body structures, using which media. There is enough scientific knowledge available now and it is a huge sense of satisfaction that modern quantum science has focused very intently on the idea of ‘Consciousness’.

There is a primary hypothesis that is now being widely accepted in new millennium of scientific mindset, which underlines that humans are very closely associated with their close cousins, the chimps and other mammals as huge majority of our genes are common. We humans are different and way ahead of all other species of complex organisms primarily because we have highly advanced brain states. That exclusivity of large and complex brain structure with all its yet un-deciphered mechanism and processes make us stand on top of the pyramid of lives on Earth. It is this complex brain that has made possible a ‘Consciousness’ in we humans, which is rare and probably exclusive in this universe. But, now we have known that this exclusivity is good in many senses but also happens to be the primary cause of almost all troubles that humanity has had and continues to add more. This is interesting…!

When we look at and accept life-living realism and ‘I’ or self positioned in them from the modern and path-breaking concept and realism of ‘Consciousness’, we have ease in internalizing the ideas of the ‘Media’ that our body-brain uses for ‘Communication’. We also get to feel less revolted by this precarious realism that ‘I’ or self operates simultaneously in different layers of consciousness and almost certainly, our unconscious and subconscious selves dominate almost over 90 percent of our thoughts, behaviors and actions. It is a miniscule percent of thoughts behaviors and action that ‘I’ or self takes as ‘Conscious Self’ that is fully aware and in control of them. This stupidity is our design, we cannot help.

There are three major aspects of the realism called Consciousness, as science has so far deciphered. The ancient Oriental spiritualism had hinted about them many thousand years back but they could not clearly know the Rules of Causality. It could be because realism has always been there and available for those who cared. Truth is singular and already there, we humans cannot create truth or realism but always can decipher and unravel it. This science of consciousness and cognition and the causality among them is deciphering many aspects of that singular realism but still evolving and has not yet reached a definitive stage. Still, the three aspects we are going to discuss here that science has successfully deciphered shall help us big way in understanding Consciousness. The three aspects of consciousness we list as:

1. Entropic: There is this seemingly very valid and probably self-verifiable interpretation of consciousness as an entropic situation and expression of human brain. In the long, varied and potentially complex process of evolution, human brain states probably developed and evolved to such an intricate and multilayered system that reached a criticality of entrenched entropy. This entropic ecosystem of advanced brain engendered consciousness that stood exclusive to humans as no other complex organism had this level of ‘Criticality of Entropy’ of such a complex brain. What does this mean? What we can make out of this scientific yet ambiguous idea of Entropic Consciousness?

We all know that entropy itself is a complex idea yet in simple terms, we accept entropy as measure of order or disorder in a system. A high entropy system is one with higher measure of disorder. This disorder is broadly expressed in terms of the system’s higher propensity towards randomization. This disorder may in broad sense be accepted as something that makes the overall optimal efficiency of a system uncertain. So, when we say that human brain has far more and greater entropy than any other animal, we are essentially saying that human brain states have greater range and repertoire of mental awareness and cognitive capacities. The core hypothesis is that the consciousness we humans have that makes us aware of ‘I’ or self, as distinct and exclusive from others, is because of our brain evolving to unparalleled complexities, thus having a critical level of entropy that in turn engenders consciousness that we have. Other animals, especially higher organisms also have consciousness but as their brain is less complex and therefore the entropy level is much below the criticality that human brain has, only humans have a consciousness that finds expression in much higher and deeper awareness of ‘I’ or self.

Now, as we have understood and can accept the idea of entropic consciousness, we need to look at the modern and contemporary explanation about ‘I-Awareness’ or what we may call levels of self-awareness. It is accepted by scientific experimentation that consciousness, as it was engendered and happened because of ‘entropy-expansion’, it is designed and wired to a higher state of randomization. Why? It is explained that thermodynamics theory has established that a closed system is always naturally aligned to optimize the system entropy. That is probably why human consciousness that is the outcome of entropy-expansion has this innate and intrinsic orientation and propensity for entropy-optimization. This means, human consciousness, in its innate and intrinsic character is given to higher randomization. Science accepts entropy-expansion as the ‘defining property’ of consciousness but also admits that it has to be automatically followed by entropy-suppression to bring about system reorganization or systemic settlement.

So, what we can conclude for ease of understanding and also for accepting a simplified hypothesis for our further journey is that human consciousness is innately randomized and disorderly because this very entropy made consciousness possible and therefore there is this auto-process within the ecosystem of brain states itself to introduce and install a process of order and stability. In other words, human consciousness has in-built mechanism for disorder and disruption but the same consciousness has the in-built mechanism to feel and recognize the disorder. Naturally, when consciousness can decipher disorder, it also has the mechanism to correct them.

Therefore, it is only natural that within the ecosystem of consciousness, there are tangible media and communication plexus to ‘identify’ and then ‘correct’ entropic expressions. We are traversing this undulating path of consciousness and cognition to decipher the causality of that ‘media’ and ‘communication’ plexus. This needs to be understood then only we can arrive at our hypothesis that sanity is impossibility in collective spaces primarily because of the entropic design of the media of consciousness but at the same time, the consciousness also is a media powerful enough to organize back the disorder it is naturally inclined to and thus sanity can be possible at personal level. Disorder is an innate design (subconscious) but restoration is an evolved artistry (conscious), requiring personal enterprise to grow in desired neural plexus.

2. Emergent: Having discussed the probable origin and innate nature of consciousness, we now have the task at hand to have a feel and internalization of the realism of consciousness. This shall facilitate the understanding of the media and communication system of our body-mind mechanism. Defining consciousness and having a definitive idea about consciousness is a tough task. Why? Because, primarily, when we speak of consciousness, we know we are dealing with something that does not have a physicality to it. It is a realism that has all trappings of virtualism. Consciousness is an intangibility that we have to see and understand not with the help of our five senses but with a mechanism, which itself is very much our consciousness. Therefore, the challenge is to understand the realism of a virtualism with the help of the virtualism itself.

So, without further complicating the issue, we begin to attempt a defining process that helps us understand consciousness. There is a rather simplified yet smart interpretation of consciousness that maintains that consciousness is an intangible, emergent and ever transient (shifting) property of two-way information processing by brain states and mega plexus of neurons, spread throughout the body. First, it works as a storehouse of information, which is gathered from sensory organs. It matches these info with the milieus around and creates an imagery of physical model for the body to deliberate on a decision for appropriate action. This imagery is intangible. This is first part.

Simultaneously, when these models lead to tangible actions and behaviors by body, it also stores those ‘experiences’ emerging out of these set of actions of body and converts them into processed information for future decision-making (memory of experiences). Therefore, consciousness works not only as warehouse but also as agent of gathering and processing multi-dimensional information. As deliberating imagery of workable models out of the previously stored information is an intangible facility, whereas storing information from actual actions taken by body is a tangible work, the consciousness as a dual mechanism is intangible, emergent, ephemeral and virtual processing of information.

Its dual character makes consciousness a virtual agency. It is not body, not purely brain, not entirely the full spectrum of what we know as mind, but a part of mind. That is why consciousness has an emergent and virtual skin and flesh. At best, it is a bridge between the body and brain, very much part of mind and always evolving. This mechanism makes consciousness a virtual agency and that is why there is so much of mysticism and marvel associated with the idea of consciousness. It is because of the virtual nature of consciousness �" the sense of ‘I’, mysticism stands as instinctive first choice of acceptance of realism. That is why the old wisdom as well as science maintains that God, ghosts, angels, soul and after life et al are mystical realisms, which are all inside our conscious self and what we do with the above idea in physical world is a virtualism, emanating out of the very character and nature of our consciousness. This is what we called archetypes in our deliberations earlier.

The dualism, which the idea of consciousness creates is �" ‘You’ are in your perspective and your perspective is in ‘you’. This needs elaboration. Modern scientific insight into mechanism of consciousness says nothing new or against what old wisdom of ancient world had elaborated thousands of years back. Science however puts facts in objective way, elaborating the details of the mechanism, which creates the dualism of consciousness. The primary hypothesis is the fact that human evolution designed a brain, which is far more complex and multi-functional than other developed organisms. In addition, human brain is not a typical single part, like other organs, e.g. liver. It has evolved in a way, which makes it a layered organ, with every new layer evolving as a pile up on previous layer. Brain is a complex ‘cooperative’ of multi-functional parts working in an auto-mode synchrony, which we are mostly unaware of and yet to be fully deciphered and understood.

From this analysis emerge two important facts about consciousness. First, consciousness is a virtual intangibility that emerges or is realized because of the very complex collaboration and co-option of multiple and multidimensional plexus of organic layers and channels of brain, nervous system and body’s own electro-chemical systems. Therefore, it is only very natural that conscious is always emergent, hence transient. Consciousness being an entropic expression of the body-brain system, it always has this innate propensity for randomizations. However, this same consciousness has this evolved awareness about the entropy-expansion and therefore a potential ingrained for entropy-suppression.

3. Vectoral: The third aspect about consciousness is referred to as Vectoral property of consciousness. What does it mean? By definition, Vector is a phenomenon that has two independent properties �" magnitude and direction existing simultaneously, like electromagnetic field. When science says consciousness is a vectoral realism, it means that consciousness is a variable and ever transient situationalism because of simultaneous operation of not only two but may be many independent, yet cooperating properties. This needs to be understood.

When we say, consciousness is a vectoral property of information processing, we need to realize that brain states is constantly processing huge amount of information from different channels. There are information coming constantly from outer milieus, of which we are aware only of a very miniscule part. Still, the processing of huge amount of info data is continuously going on. Then we have information channels constantly feeding inputs from the internal milieu within our body to which brain states respond, even while we are not always aware of. There are thought processes, emotional elements, attitudinal aspects, quotient of fear and insecurity, etc that are constantly inputting unimaginable amount of data for brain states to process. As consciousness is an emergent property of collective and cooperative summation of multiple agencies, it is easy to accept that our consciousness is transient, shifting as per the dominant inputted info. Therefore, the ‘I’ or self is different when with the family, watching a soccer match, on the busy streets, in the office board room, at the church, etc. The vectoral consciousness suggests that consciousness being a multi-dimensional situation of an emergent vitualism, it is constantly shaped up and reshaped as per the new situation that milieus and other elements unveil on daily basis or in course of life and living.

The three aspects of consciousness that we have discussed is aimed at understanding the idea of consciousness in holism and entirety. This shall help when we now move on to the real issue we started with. For ease and convenience of recollection and swift reference, we list the reality that we can hypothesize after we have detailed consciousness �"

  1. This sense of subjective self or ‘I’ is a very layered realism, bordering and swaying into the domain of vitualism. This sense and feel that ‘we are’ is expressing itself in many layered existentialism of unconscious, subconscious and conscious.
  2. This subjective self or ‘I’ is a collective causality of cooperative and co-opting elements of body, brain and milieus of which some are tangible and others intangible. Therefore, ‘we are’ not only body, not only mind, not only thoughts, not only emotions, not only attitudes, not only fears and insecurities, not only bundle of memes but a sum-totality of all, even while being everything. This means, consciousness or sense of self is always a holistic expression of totality and entirety, even when singular elements of its constitution are always there and indispensable for its holism. In other words, ‘I’ have ‘parts’ but its actual expression or core property is always as a ‘whole’. If any single ‘part’ is missing, the ‘whole’ ceases to exist.
  3. The subjective self or ‘I’ is always emerging, shifting and changing because of its very nature of being a ‘process’ and not a fixed and tangible entity. Consciousness is an expression and property emerging out of complex and multidimensional processing of huge amount of info in the ever-shifting internal as well as external milieus. Therefore, the very single body of ‘I’ has many functional selves, even while structurally there is only one entity of ‘I’.
  4. Importantly, as this sense of subjective self or ‘I’ is a function of entropy of our body-mind system, the consciousness in its very nature has the propensity for entropy-expansion. This means, in our daily lives of subconscious self or ‘Unaware-I’, we are inclined to and oriented towards destabilization, un-organization, randomization, abstractions, virtualism, confusion and conflicts, etc. The very entropic property of consciousness ensures the above states for us. However, as we have said earlier that randomizations are powerful energies of creations and creativity, it is also true that entropy expansion makes us express ourselves in varied spectrum of cognition of Reality, enhancing our satisfaction and sense of reward. Interestingly, as the domain of subconscious brain state dominates the mind space to the extent that science compares subconscious to a soccer field where conscious self is just a small goalpost; average human being is predominantly a stupid at freewill and a mechanism of chaos, confusion and conflict. But, average human has the structures for personal sanity too, in the consciousness spaces itself.
  5. As the dialectical mechanism always ensures, the very conscious self or ‘Aware-I’ itself emerges and evolves because of the stupidity and disorganization of subconscious. The thesis-antithesis-synthesis process is applicable to consciousness too. When the subconscious or unconscious actualizes a cognitive ‘realism’ for self or ‘I’, the same brain states, which have evolved top layers handling logic and thoughtfulness of reason, engenders a virtual domain or space of ‘Conscious’ self. This ‘higher consciousness’ by innate nature of its dialectical origin, supplies the elements of skepticism, facilitating another dimension of cognitive realism. This dimension is human’s ‘entropy-suppression’ process that keeps system sanity at optimality.
  6. Therefore, consciousness is probably the microcosmic model of evolutionary mechanism that the cosmos has as a macrocosm. Every system has its entropic expression and the same system innately has an embedded and ingrained mechanism of entropy-correction or entropy-suppression for sustained ‘optimality’ of system enterprise. This dualism of cosmic system that is its infinite evolutionary energy, is also the primary and embedded property of consciousness. The dualism of consciousness works on dialectical cyclicality of entropy expansion and entropy suppression �" confusion writing the initial script of life-living drama and then sanity of propriety enacting the best protagonist on the theatre of life. This dialectics keeps playing out but in the long run, as we have talked earlier, the collective entropy of the cosmos shall definitely reach its finality of mortality, even while people at personal levels may buoy up and down in sanity levels.
  7. This all leads us to the finality of our assertion of that singular hypothesis or scientific philosophization and that says �"
  • Intelligence and Sanity Of A Human Being Is In Higher Awareness of This DUALISM Of Consciousness And Its Unwavering ACCEPTANCE. Wellness Is In Healthy, Effective And Smooth Functioning Of The Dialectical Cyclicality Of Consciousness. And, Empowerment Is In Conscious Mastery Of Artistry Of Engineering & Management Of Dualism Of ‘I-Cognitions’ For Optimality Of Thoughtfully Opted Goals Of Life-Living…

**

 

 

Epilogue: Finality Of Sanity

As we come to the last part of the eBook and begin to end the talk, we once again need to go back to where we started from. The start was with assertion of compassion as the only human attainment that has the seed-utility and finality of fruition in the lives of we all. We therefore shall also end it with the re-assertion of compassion, however this time with greater belief and conviction. This confidence in compassion as the core and critical sanity point emanates because now we have reasons to accept that the very design of Reality in our cosmos, the world we live in and the way our own consciousness accepts it have inbuilt, innate and embedded entropic causalities. Therefore, the only way out to have sanity and install it deep in our lives is to accept the finality of singular and irreplaceable element of personal compassion.

As we have talked earlier, the energy of conscious and logical skepticism must always be our guiding force for evolving and becoming empowered. There is no reason to believe or disbelieve anything as the very energy of skepticism shall always keep both beliefs and disbeliefs evolving and changing shades. The energy of persevered and unstoppable skepticism is our life force to keep growing, evolving and learning. The thing that we always need to keep in mind is that while keeping the energy of skepticism alive and kicking, we always shall be required to remain compassionate. Skepticism cannot be of any utility and worth if it is not aligned with compassion. This is the simple recipe of personal sanity, irrespective of what the world does and which way our milieus lead us. This no doubt shall be toughest as other people and the milieus shall test our resolve and persistence with compassion. Easy it is to give way to passion!

The very purpose of writing this eBook is to bring to deliberation the very crucial and critical idea of compassion at the center-stage of human world and life-living as it has always been compromised at and remains the only hope for successful future of humanity. The very hypothesis this eBook has dwelt upon that sanity is impossibility in collective spaces of human world and life-living and therefore sanity is possible only in personal domain, revolves round the core idea that compassion is deeply and laterally only personal and individualistic. And as compassion is possibility at only personal level, sanity too stands a definitive possibility but only at personal level.

However, what we have talked in this eBook is the idea and notion of compassion, completely different and novel from what populist beliefs accept compassion as. The popular definition of compassion stands it in linearity with pity, sympathy, fellow feeling, tolerance, benevolence, sensitivity etc. What we have proposed is that compassion is not about being caring, accommodative, assimilative, and affectionate. All these are of course the ‘effects’ or expressions of the situation of compassion in someone’s consciousness but compassion is not purely behavioral or actionable. It is far more broad, holistic and over-encompassing.

In this eBook, we have accepted the utility and fruition of Compassion as Higher Consciousness, which can and does see, accept and practice the ‘Holism of Reality’ that is always probabilistic and contextual. Compassion, as we have defined in this eBook is a Cognitive Position of an evolved and empowered Higher Consciousness, which is non-reactive, receptive and contemplative in all life-living situations, being in perpetual, deep and lateral acceptance that Reality is never singular and it is always good, right and healthy to be respectful to all different ‘parts’ of Reality, constituting the Holism of Reality.

As a person internalizes this higher consciousness evolution of acceptance of Holism of Reality, he or she successfully makes compassion his or her first instinct and option-less attitude. The elements of pity, sympathy, fellow feeling, tolerance, benevolence, sensitivity, caring, accommodation, assimilation, and affection, etc shall automatically fall in place. In simple terms, compassion is not a fruit, it is not even a tree; it is rather the soil, which must remain fertile and objectively facilitative. This soil of compassion shall automatically and instinctively grow all trees and all fruits of best utilities and worth. The insanity of collective spaces may rob the fruits and cut the trees but the soil shall always remain there to grow more trees and fruits.

The humble and sincere purpose of writing this eBook is to re-emphasize what the greats of humanity have always reminded us that it may be accepted that different people of this world may have different and even competing goals and purposes but everyone must first have this Compassionate Higher Consciousness. They understood that Reality being contextual and relative, instinctively every person would be competitive and conflicted. Therefore, human world would always remain the theatre of compounding competition and conflict among people. This inevitability would always remain in human world in all times and space as the most powerful and calamitous entropic element, which could kill the sanity of life-living and human world itself. That is why the greats of humanity insisted that there should always be compassion as the evolved higher consciousness of all humans as lasting guarantee that sanity would be preserved.

This could not happen as humanity never ever invested predominantly in compassion, instead diverted all its energies and enterprises on instinct-driven ‘Passion’. Tragically, compassion remained there hanged up on all walls of humanity as ‘poster’ only, presenting a façade to spectrum of passion-driven competitiveness and self-aggrandizement. The worst however began in modern world of 20th century when politics entered as the most influential element of human life-living. Politics of all shades �" be it the Left or the Right, played with the divisive sentiments of ‘Identities’ and accentuated the ‘divides’ between people, groups of people and geographical regions.

It is this massive and all-pervading stupidity of populist politics that has infused overdose of passion and killed compassion in contemporary world, where every nation and every identity-driven group within nations have been made to compete brutally against each other. It is the politics of the day that has colluded with economic institutions of nations, captains of industry and big corporate entities to shape the economy in a way that remains in perpetual grip of one crisis or the other. All major global crises �" be it actual wars, trade wars, economic crises like recession, human rights violations, extreme inequality of incomes and wealth, governance mismanagement, etc are causalities of stupidities of politics, as it has come to stay in human world in modern times. Is this a hypothesis or a Reality? Definitely open to skepticism!

It is the urgent need of humanity to debate and deliberate those elements in complex modern organized world and life-living, which are proving to be highly entropic, accentuating insanity of the system, instead of mitigating it. Many experts in the field of social sciences believe that one single element that is hugely missing in later half of 20th century and massively absent in 21st century is the ‘Integration’ of humanity. They believe even human knowledge and wisdom of modern times remains scattered and could not ever be integrated and consolidated for common use of humanity.

Not only knowledge, even people and their competing ‘identities’ could not be integrated, within nations and between nations. Globally, this non-integration is blamed on petty politics over ‘nationalism’ and other infinite shades of ‘Identity-Politics’. Almost all political structures and dispensation are to be directly blamed for not only failing to integrate people and nations but also primarily for unleashing such maneuverings that actually disintegrate and delink things.

As we end the eBook, I reiterate that you should not believe what we have deliberated here so far. I humbly invite you to keep your skepticism upfront and enquire yourself about all aspects and only after internalizing Reality, through the compassionate process of Holism, you should lead your life-living choices. My only insistence is on universality of compassion in all your enterprises of skepticism. We are listing points that we have deliberated in the course of this eBook, which is in the form of gist. This shall help in recalling all aspects we have talked about.

Here we go �"

  • There probably is a larger and more crucial question than ‘Who Am I’ and ‘Why I Am’. This question seems to be, ‘What Reality Is and How It Expresses Itself To Us’. The contemporary knowledge of humanity has no definitive answer to the question but from whatever knowledge we have, and we have reasons to be sure that we are in right track, we can hypothesize that Reality cannot be singular; it shall always remain contextual and relative therefore shall be different to different people. This means �" the answer of the question, who am I and why am I shall never be singular too. This is the core causality that shall always be seed-inputting for perpetual tree and fruits of conflict and competitiveness among humans, thus a permanent threat to sanity of humanity.
  • This very innate nature of Reality and how it expresses itself in multi-dimensional ways is the singular reason for humanity to accept only one element as ‘Intelligence’ and subjugate all other competing realities as subservient to it. This singular Intelligence is Compassion of Consciousness. It is the only possible panacea of the inevitability of insanity, disorder and chaos in human world and life-living.
  • Entropy seems to be the defining character of cosmos and its macrocosmic functionality. Entropy therefore looks like the over-encompassing and predominant destiny of not only humanity but all things in the universe. Everything in this universe is energy and thermodynamic equilibrium seems to be the finality everything is moving towards. Entropy itself is the most creative energy of most cathartic and novel enterprises of human world and life-living. Therefore, most people easily accept that Reality is never good and right, which itself becomes the primary energy of all humans to improve the Reality to the desirable point of Good and Right, which is the benchmark of Idealism. As humanity has had a long journey of ‘improving reality’ and a long series of such enterprises have made Reality far more catastrophic, it seems, contemporary human world has reached a higher stage of entropy and this shall keep compounding, leaving almost negligible possibility of sanity ever being restored. The journey of entropy to finality of mortality is the only inevitability of cosmic construct.
  • The contemporary knowledge of humanity points out to the fact that human consciousness is also an evolutionary outcome of entropy expansion. The very primary questions of ‘Who Am I’ and ‘Why Am I’ in most likelihood have answer in the entropic causalities, which evolved and engendered consciousness in humans, thus seeding the sense of ‘I’ or self. Therefore, instinctively and by innate nature, every human being is a reactionary stupid, designed by evolution for short-cut reactionary solutions for basic purpose of survival. Therefore, sanity is not human design, rather it is the reactionary self-survival with the entropic tool of competitiveness and cooperation. Sanity however is evolved higher consciousness goal, for which human brain states have well structured logical and reasoning plexus.
  • Contemporary human brain design and its genetic orientations seems like a definite vestiges of the past, which are now obsolete and primary source of compounding entropy in human world and life-living. The current human genetic design and body-brain mechanisms are structures that could have been suitable and oriented for life-living even as close to 5000-10,000 years back. It is now a burden on humanity and requires major changes, for which the brain states have structural arrangements. Human history indicates that this design had come to be questioned by evolved humans in around 3000 years back. The earliest organized and documented human philosophical questions and their attempted answers indicate that the human design had started to stand as major trouble even when humanity had just successfully started to lead an organized and civilized life. In 21st century, this human design is a perfect script for calamities of untold miseries. The sanity no doubt is impossibility with such a design. The new challenges of the changed life-living milieus and this obsolete human body-mind design leave such a huge gap that catastrophic entropies are the only outcome. This needs to change but it is tough.
  • This change can be ushered in by the critical element of ‘unlearning’ the old, archetypal and obsolete perspectives, beliefs, attitudes and orientations. It shall not happen automatically as ‘unlearning’ is the functional domain of higher consciousness, not the subconscious mind states. Contemporary milieus do not allow average person the luxury to drop the guard of his or her reactionary subconscious and evolve the higher consciousness. The contemporary benchmarks of success, utility, worth and attainments are so deeply ingrained in subconscious mind states that average person can never dump them for something in exchange, which shall not be approved by the majority. Populism and majority-aping is our instinctive first nature. Unlearning populism in 21st century is toughest task, even when every human is bestowed with a brain with logical and reasoning layers on top and unlearning-agenda is explicitly charted out.
  • The primary unlearning for all human beings is his or her sense of being the subject or the protagonist in the theatre of life-living. We need to accept that the real and true subject is the cosmic causalities, not ‘I’ or ‘self’ and everything else, be it the living beings including humans or non-living being are just the objects. Human body-mind is just a poor media for expression and playing out of these causalities. The subconscious mind, which dominates around 98 percent of all human actions and behaviors, is the essential media of causalities. Therefore, essentially, the ‘I’ or self is a slave of cosmic causalities and those in human milieus. However, every human being can free itself from this slavery and become independent to a good extent if he or she evolves his or her higher consciousness, which then enables the ‘I’ or self to keep itself detached and dissociated with the causalities. This is not easy, rather a tough task.
  • Higher consciousness is an emergent and evolved media of the body-mind medium itself but is engendered when a person rides on the entropic causalities but reining them with the energy of objective skepticism. Questioning begins by doubting the very validity of the ‘I’ or self and then proceed onto question everything that is part of the subconscious mind package. It is this skepticism energy that unleashes the enterprise of unlearning and paves way for evolution of internalization of synthesized learning. This sets the stage for engendering of higher consciousness. However, in modern contemporary society, culture, polity and economy, questioning is hugely discouraged and even suppressed. Evolution of higher consciousness begins at an age of 12-16, when a growing up child has the innate propensity for skepticism. However, contemporary world society and polity have well-laid out and powerfully galvanized mechanisms in place to kill skepticism and instead install populism and conformism. Globally, it is one of the most prominent concerns of intellectuals that polity and economy are now powerful enough to even decide and execute as what people can and should think and feel. The sinews of control of polity-economy have been rooted deep inside the average human minds. Independent and critical thinking is some ‘weapon’ polity considers as more threatening than nuclear weapons and therefore, even when nuclear weapons disarmament is no more political agenda, disarmament of independent and critical human thinking is on top of the agenda of politics. Therefore, gradual and purposeful disengagement with mainstream polity and economy, as well as rationalized alignment with the twin domains is advisable.
  • There is a basic code of wellness, wired deep in our body-mind mechanism. This is also somehow the golden rule of sustenance of sanity in personal life. The singular code of wellness is this wired need of every human being to feel rewarded and relevant. Most people, as is their subconscious design, seek this ‘reward’ from external elements in outside milieus. In contemporary milieus, most people are dependent on society, polity and economy for their sense of reward and relevance. This leads most people to a complex and compounding domain of competitiveness and conflicts with people and identities. This is a major ‘unlearning’ requirement for personal sanity. We have talked earlier as how people take their liberties in the arena of fierce competitiveness of society, polity and economy, where there is overload of demands and short supplies. Already, 5 percent humans have 95 percent incomes and resources of the world. Therefore, for personal sanity, we need to ‘unlearn’ aligning our liberties to external elements and agencies and instead, learn the artistry to seek feeling rewarded and relevant from internal elements and agencies. It takes the higher consciousness to decipher that there is music playing inside our minds, there is dance and rhythm happening inside us, there is a huge talk going on inside our body and mind. They are huge fields of rewards. Then there are non-competitive domains of nature that beckons us. The family is warehouse of rewards. Friends and like-minded peers are less competitive and more compassionate domains of expression of our liberties. Our own body-mind media, its expression inside, and not the social media is an infinite agency of sense of reward-recognition. We need to reorient our personal connect and alignment with ‘self’, society, polity, economy and also religion-spiritualism. Time to ‘unlearn’ the consumption and possession oriented sense of reward and relevance in life and living.
  • Probably, one of the most important sanity issues is ‘unlearning’ love in our lives. We all need to ‘unlearn’ love and ‘learn’ compassion. We need to replace this hugely entropic passion of love in our lives with very holistic consciousness of compassion. The contemporary world puts us all in dire need of reorienting our instinctive and populist mind-training of ‘seeking’ to replace it with ‘giving’. It takes higher consciousness to truly decipher the huge spectrum of joys, satisfaction and sense of utmost reward of giving. Seeking is what we all have been trained since childhood, which is at the core of our ‘Liberty’ energy. We drag ourselves into the hell of unending competitiveness and conflicts by prioritizing seeking-oriented liberties. This subconscious self-indulgence with ‘seeking’ makes us passionately follow the dictates of love. In complete contrast, the compassion-oriented ‘giving’ consciousness makes us dump love and attain freedom from entropic causalities of love. Switching over from love to compassion; from ‘seeking’ to ‘giving’ itself can ensure near perfect sanity, system, poise and wellness in personal life-living.
  • To conclude, it must be with a very humble appeal. This sincere request is to kindly accept that human body-mind is a hugely powerful media with infinite potentials. The Reality itself is manifested and expressed through body-mind media. These potentials can only be attained when this body-mind media is in optimal state of health and poise. Therefore, the humble request is to accept that the primary enterprise in attaining personal sanity begins with paying optimal care and attention to health and well-being; both physical as well as mental. This is huge challenge in contemporary world. Health is primary and basic element as it readies the body-mind media towards the goal of compassion. It is hugely tough for an unhealthy and ailing man or woman to be truly compassionate. Compassion begins with our own body and mind. There is simply no possession, attainment or reward worth half a penny if health is missing optimality. Be healthy, be fit, be compassionate and let your higher consciousness reward you with most precious of attainments of sanity. All best.

*****

 

 

Accept My Gratitude

Writing something is a daunting task as there is always a lurking apprehension of it not being of utility for some readers. I however feel at ease, because of my faith in magnanimity of readers. I am happily sure; you shall forgive if my efforts could not be up to your expectations. Thank you so much for being with me and allowing me to share with you. Wish you an empowered life; with the prosperity of the consciousness.

***

 

 

About The Author

People say, what conspire to make you what you finally become are always behind the veil of intangibility. Someone called it ‘Intangible-Affectors’. Inquisitiveness was the soil, I was born with and the seeds, these intangible-affectors planted in me made me somewhat analytical. My long stint in media, in different capacities as journalist, as brand professional and strategic planning, conspired too! However, I must say it with all innocence at my behest that the chief conspirators of my making have been the loads of beautiful and multi-dimensional people, who traversed along me, in my life journey so far. The mutuality and innocence of love and compassion always prevailed and magically worked as the catalyst in my learning and most importantly, unlearning from these people. Unconsciously, these amazing people also worked out to be the live theatres of my experiments with my life’s scripts. I, sharing with you as a writer, is essentially my very modest way to express my gratitude for all of them. In my stupidities is my innocence of love for all my beautifully worthy conspirators!

**

 

 

Other Titles By Santosh Jha

 

Related eBooks

 

Fiction

 

 

 

Non-Fiction

 

Do Write To Me.

[email protected]



© 2021 Santosh Jha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

Santosh Jha
Santosh Jha

Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India



About
Author, Poet, Journalist, Confabulator I may have written 47 eBooks but I believe, I am more an affectionate and compassionate confabulator, not truly a writer in traditional sense of the term. It .. more..

Writing