Exercise 2

Exercise 2

A Chapter by Sonia
"

Prompt: Write a paragraph that is one whole long sentence with repetition and NO punctuation

"

The leaf fell from the tree pushed and pulled by the wind up down up down up down plop into the stream and then whished away by water pounding on its back through the forest down the hills curving left curving right then falling down down down down until it hit a log with cracks and crevices that grabbed the leaf and held it close despite the protests of the water pouring into its hollow body demanding that its property be returned though the leaf was quite happy in its little hole and shied away from the streams vagrant drops that chanced to fall its way but then a whoosh of wind came into the feud once again and grabbed his prize however hard it protested and lifted it up up up into the clouds where so few leaves had chanced to venture before and let the little leaf dance in the sky light where there was nothing but warmth and joy and the clouds cheered and waved until the  poor leaf slipped off his stem and once again fell down down down though it should be known that the leaf was getting quite tired of this incessant falling and rising again and hoped this time would be the last and chance would have it that the leaf fell right into a crackling campfire and was quickly burned to a crisp so ending the his funny little tale of wandering. 



© 2012 Sonia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on February 2, 2012
Last Updated on February 2, 2012


Author

Sonia
Sonia

CA



About
Hmm...where to begin... Well, my name is Sonia and I am currently a college freshman. Though I am not majoring in writing it is one of my great passions, along with many other things which occupy my .. more..

Writing
... ...

A Poem by Sonia


Comfort Comfort

A Poem by Sonia