our infinity

our infinity

A Story by mackenzie :)
"

...

"
My memory isn't enough. There's too many thoughts, rushing and crashing over the horizon in my mind, flooding the reality made from dreams. I need to catch you, every single smile and glance you produce. Every single glimpse at a face I can never truly describe or explain. Every single glimpse of your teeth when your lips pull back like curtains to the show i'll never want to stop watching. I need a dream catcher, because it seems that in my dreams we exist most abundantly. We are alive in my dreams. 
I want to catch you in the sand. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the beach is our infinity. I've created it from broken bones and stuck it together with the tears flooded with just a small image of you. I've made it for us. I want to catch a glimpse of you walking through the sand, right on the brink of that water that will carry us forever if we want it to. I want to look at your face framed by sand and seashells, almost like a halo created from the fabric of the universe. I want to stay in that place. 
In my dreams, you're here. Your smile never fades and your hands never leave mine cold. So stay with me here. It's a universe created just for you, so stay. Touch my hand under the water because even in the cold I'll feel the warmth I fall in love with. The warmth I fall in love with every time we sit in the space and time we have allotted for each other. Cover me in every single thought you've conceived that never made it past your lips for fear. Words form and tangle in my chest so don't mind me if I never say every single thing I've ever felt about you. In my dreams the words are spread out like small grains of sand that I try to grasp in my lucid state. Maybe my thoughts are meant to stay in my dreams. Your face gives light to every star in our galaxy, so please don't leave me in the dark. 

© 2016 mackenzie :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really liked the line 'Cover me in every single thought you've conceived that never made it past your lips for fear.'
I like that you changed metaphors a lot, but maybe trying running one for a bit longer?

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 23, 2016
Last Updated on November 23, 2016

Author

mackenzie :)
mackenzie :)

PA



About
i'm mackenzie :) i'm fourteen years of age from a small niche in Pennsylvania where nothing worth while ever happens... hope you like my writing! more..

Writing
flowers flowers

A Story by mackenzie :)


escape escape

A Story by mackenzie :)