Remember Me?

Remember Me?

A Poem by Jazmine T
"

my mind went for a walk..

"

I saw the King, he asked me where the exit was, I showed him

And he left the building…

 

I told William Shakespeare that I couldn’t hear the play, he said he would lend me his ears, we laughed…

 

I met the Queen, I told her a joke that I had heard at the comedy store the night before.  She wasn’t amused…

 

I ran Archimedes a bath, he couldn’t find the soap, I rolled up my sleeves and found it! ‘Eureka’ he shouted…

 

I asked Prince for a ride in his little red corvette, his was only going to Alphabet Street, so I walked…

 

I popped into Marilyn Monroe’s house, I asked her if she was naked, she said ‘no’. She had the radio on…

 

I sat next to John Lennon at a bus stop; he told me he was more famous than Jesus.  ‘Who’s Jesus?’ I asked…

 

I hope one day I will be remembered for something memorable…in the meantime…I will write…

© 2011 Jazmine T


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

No reviews on this?! That's a crime and people should be flogged at day break. This thing was smart, played at the legends, and holds you responsible for every great occurance and tragedy in the centuries.

This thing takes you through a few hundred years and f***s with your head.
Well done, very well done indeed

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

over 60 people read this and didn't review *raises eyebrow
it was more amazing/amusing than baffling, wtf?! haha

I lol'd hard at the archimedes stanza[?]

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love it (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


aha! this is brilliant!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Okay I think I found my favorite poem on this website. This had everything, humor, allusions, pop-culture references...fantastic. I am speechless.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This was awesome! I keep finding great writers tonight with such talent. I feel this way to from time to time and thought you did a great job of expressing yourself and it made me smiles so everything is good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


No reviews on this?! That's a crime and people should be flogged at day break. This thing was smart, played at the legends, and holds you responsible for every great occurance and tragedy in the centuries.

This thing takes you through a few hundred years and f***s with your head.
Well done, very well done indeed

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on January 11, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011

Author

Jazmine T
Jazmine T

London, United Kingdom



About
If I tell you...I will have to kill you... more..

Writing
Stood Up Stood Up

A Poem by Jazmine T



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..