Rainbow Bit: Prologue

Rainbow Bit: Prologue

A Chapter by spit bubble baby

  She waited in the doctor's office, nerve moving through her body. She was 9 months pregnant and was only a couple weeks away from delivering her baby-a beautiful baby girl. She was unsure of what to her name her child. Maybe Rose or June. She always loved those names.

  The doctor walked into the office and asked the timid and very pregnant 22 year old what the issue was. She explained the events that happened this morning very carefully and slowly.

  After she was done telling the doctor the events that happened, he was frozen in his chair. There was only one option.

  Abortion.

  “It would be very risky and could possibly kill you,” he advised her. “I could-“

  He stopped talking suddenly as he heard it; a soft crunching noise coming from the women’s stomach. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him.

  Then, all hell broke loose.

  Her mouth started dripping blood as she let out a bloodcurdling scream, so loud that the nurses and other patients ran into the room. She clutched her stomach as she continued to scream, and her child-the beautiful baby girl-started to eat her way out of her mother’s womb.

  It was simply awful. No…it was worse than awful. It was atrocious.

  On that day, Delilah Miriam Astors died.

  The child that ate her way out of her mother’s womb hasn’t be heard from since. People say she’s dead. People say she’s undergoing F.B.I. investigation.

  But some people…they know the truth. They know exactly where Delilah’s child is.

  And they won’t tell a damned soul. 



© 2011 spit bubble baby


Author's Note

spit bubble baby
yay for cannibal babies!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was wonderfully disgusting :D lol.
I loved this, I want to read mooore.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ha ha wow scary and demented..xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Holy crap! This is seriously intense.....and a little creepy too. :0)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 17, 2011
Last Updated on December 17, 2011


Author

spit bubble baby
spit bubble baby

NY



About
hi my name is ash. im 17 but i look like im in my twenties. i have green hair and i wear lots of makeup. i like crystal castles and M.I.A. im maybe one of the weirdest people ever. writing is my lif.. more..

Writing