Rainbow Bit: Chapter 1

Rainbow Bit: Chapter 1

A Chapter by spit bubble baby

  Luna Pamelee Zords was at a local bar with her friends when he came up to her. She had notice him in the bar before. I mean…how could she not? The upper half of his body (or of what she could see of it) was covered in tattoos. He had needles pierced through his face and set off a vibe that simply screamed, “I’m too cool to be here”.

  But she wasn’t interested in a one night stand tonight. Especially not with him. He wasn’t her type. 

  When he approached Luna, he handed her a martini from the bar. She raised her eyebrow up at him, but took the drink anyways and he said, “Hello.”

  “Hello,” Luna greeted him back, and silently begged for her friends to come back from the washroom.

  “What’s your name?” he asked her. She stirred the straw around in her cup and replied, “My name is Luna.”

  He sat down beside her on the stool and told her that his name was Noah.

  “How old are you, Luna?” he asked. She told him he was 21, even though that was far from the truth. She was turning 18 in a month.

  Noah wasn’t stupid. He was far from stupid actually. He could tell Luna was lying.

  “Why don’t you tell me the truth, sweetie?” he asked her.

  She took a sip of the drink. “I am telling the truth,” she said.

  Still lying, he thought to himself. F**k.

  “Tell me the truth,” he said in a rough growl. “Now.”

  “I’m 17,” Luna replied. “Happy?”

  He sighed. “Me too.”

  She took another small sip of her drink. “When’s your birthday?” she asked. He called the bartender over and ordered a beer.

  “June 20th,” he told her. Luna laughed and he gave her a questioning look.

  “That’s my birthday too,” she explained. He grinned and the bartender came back with his beer. He gave her a rolled up five dollar bill and twisted off the cap, staring at Luna.

  “You’re a very…interesting girl, Luna,” Noah told her. Luna could feel her heart flutter and silently prayed for her damn friends to get back from the washroom. “You’re very interesting.”

  He was leaning in and for some reason she was leaning in too. She tried to pull back. She tried to escape. Their lips were so close to touching, less than an inch apart. Luna could smell his breath-cigarettes and alcohol. Nothing ever smelt so sweet.

  “Luna!” a voice called from behind the two. They moved apart suddenly and Luna starred back at Olivia and Kandace-her two blond friends that took forever in the washroom. They both looked over at Noah and Luna could practically see their eyes lit up.

  “Who’s your friend there?” Kandace asked. She had a mischievous look on her face and Luna could tell what her two friends were going to do.

  She was about to introduce her friends to the tattooed and somewhat sexy Noah but he cut her off and introduced himself. Olivia and Kandace moved over to Noah and-for whatever reason-Luna felt a knife full of envy stab her heart.

  “Where you from, Noah?” Olivia asked. He seems to be enjoying the attention, Luna thought to herself. Noah just grinned.

  “I’m from here,” he said. “I was born and raised in London.”

  Kandace giggled and said, “oh us too.”

  Luna took a sip of her martini and then grabbed Kandace’s and Olivia’s wrist. “All right,” Luna said. “Let’s go home now.”

  “But Luna,” Olivia whined. “We were talking to your uh…little friend here.”

  Luna pulled her friends away from Noah, who just sat there with a smirk on his face. “Well my ‘little friend’ is very busy. Let’s go now,” she said.

  The two girls sighed, but they let their friend drag them away. “Bye, Noah,” Luna murmured to herself, thinking that he wouldn’t hear.

  But he heard her. And he softly murmured, “Bye, Luna.” 



© 2011 spit bubble baby


Author's Note

spit bubble baby
sorry that its short and quite dull. this book will be kind of slow to warn you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Noah is a pervert lmao. This was good though, I didn't think it was dull. Write more!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011


Author

spit bubble baby
spit bubble baby

NY



About
hi my name is ash. im 17 but i look like im in my twenties. i have green hair and i wear lots of makeup. i like crystal castles and M.I.A. im maybe one of the weirdest people ever. writing is my lif.. more..

Writing