Chapter Three: First Miracle Begins

Chapter Three: First Miracle Begins

A Chapter by Abbie

     I began to scout out people who need help. I could help with anything, from finding a lost pet, to have people fall in love, to having their deepest desire come true, to even miracles. I had to impress my professors, so I decided that it would be best to do a little miracle making and deep desires turn true.

     I walked into the light from the darkened alleyway. Boston seemed to be buzzing, even though it was only around 5:46 AM here in Boston. I decided that if I was going to help three people, I may as well get started. I walked through the streets to find someone with a near impossible goal, that if solved, would put my Professors in awe.

     By the time it was 6:12AM I had found someone who needed help. His name was Liam Buewer. He was a seventeen year old high school drop out. He had little money, and lived on the streets. His goal was to survive and break in to the bank so he could have some more money. Well, survival was out, because I knew that would be a while and I had other things to do. So I decided to help with the bank robbing.

     I knew I couldn't walk up to him until I thought of a name to call myself. I mean, I couldn't tell him my real name. I figured that Jessica Hills sounded okay. Then I came up with  a story.

     My name was Jessica Hills, I was a nineteen year old girl who had been living on the streets since I was 7 and my parents died in a car crash.  I made my living from the money that I stole, mainly from banks. This way, I could say that I would help him, but I wouldn't seem too suspicious. Finally once I got my story straight, I walked up to him, cautiously though, because he has a knife and I know it.

     Lesson seven on angels: Angels can sense just about anything. from weapons, to random objects, we can sense it all. We can also know just about anything about a person, just by looking at them for five seconds and wanting to know. yeah, I can see your deepest desire just by looking at you. are you scared yet?

     "Who are you, and what do you want?" Liam asked, his deep blue eyes staring angrily at me, as he carefully moved his hands to his knife. Wow, he spotted me before I could utter a single word. That takes skill, seeing as I am pretty quiet.   

     "I'm like you. I live on the streets and steal to survive. Don't worry, I'm not here for trouble. My name is Jessica, Jessica Hills." I said walking a bit closer. I could see his tense muscles begin to relax, now that he thinks I mean no harm, which I don't.

     "Liam Buewer. So, why you here. You couldn't have just come for no reason, that is, if you really are like me." he said smirking, running a hand through his shaggy black hair.

     "Well, aren't we a smart one!", I exclaimed mockingly. He rolled his eyes as I continued, " You are right though, I did come here for a reason. I cam to ask you if you want to help me with something."

     "And why would I want to help you with anything?" he asked looking me right in the eye, glaring again.

     "Because I will be robbing the bank on Atlantic Ave. and I'm guessing that you could use a little extra cash. There would be enough cash for both of us, and I can't pull this off by myself." I said nonchalantly.

     "I'm listening." He said paying a bit more attention. I guess that got this attention.

     "I have a plan on how to do this. There is absolutely no way of how this can't be done. First, today the cameras guarding the vault are going to be offline for twenty minutes. Second, during that time, I can distract the one guard on duty while you get the money. Third, you sneak out the back entrance once your job is complete. then we will meet up here." I said. All this was fake, but with a little miracle magic, it could all be done. "Sound like a plan?"

     "When do we do this?" He asked. This guy was so gullible, it was kind of sad.

     "Now. The cameras go offline in five minutes. That gives us just enough time to get there. Lets go!" I said whirling around and walking away.

     "Sure!" Liam said following me. This was gonna be as easy as pie.


© 2012 Abbie


Author's Note

Abbie
there actually is a bank in Boston on Atlantic Ave., but trust me I have no plans to rob it. :P Oh, anyone notice that Raven's dark side is slowly beginning to come out? Well, either that or she has really, really bad morals... Anyway, please review and rate too! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel like robbing a bank is not something angels do as a good deed. But whatevs, who am I to judge?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

no, it isn't angelic. Raven is just one angel without any morals. she just thinks she is doing what .. read more
* facepalm* I don't think robbing a bank is angelic! Oh, Raven, why? Good chapter, write on! (see what I did there? right on, write on?)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Abbie

11 Years Ago

you suck at being funny. :/
jkjk, I actually did laugh! XD :p
Sophie

11 Years Ago

XD
Abbie

11 Years Ago

XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012
Tags: angel, help, people, kill, death, life, wings, stars, magic


Author

Abbie
Abbie

MA



About
hey guys! I'm Abbie :) about me: I'm fourteen I love to read I love to write I like anime I'm in the eight grade, soon to be ninth I want to be a teacher when i grow up I also want to pub.. more..

Writing
Fall of Angels Fall of Angels

A Poem by Abbie


Her Fall Her Fall

A Poem by Abbie


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Abbie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


But Not But Not

A Poem by Brooklyn


The Snake The Snake

A Poem by Brooklyn