World of Madness

World of Madness

A Story by sohadtolba

I am not going to talk, for what I see is where silence becomes better speech. In my own world,I am safe. I live in a place where madness is their friend. They pretend to be knowing, but liars what they really are... They think themselves as alive, but could not they see, death is their own actuality??? 
They think they are people with hearts, but what is its use if it is a broken one? They might guess they are happy, still isn't obvious behind every clown’s mask, a tear? 
So no- no, I am not going to speak! For how can I, when all that is around me is madness? How can I tell them to open their eyes, to look beyond their feet, to show them the truth?  How can I when we are all nothing but in the world of  inhumanity? 
 We tend to escape. We tend to live the lie. For so many of us, lead and forget that we are living among others. We killed our conscious and agreed to sell our soul. For every silence we choose over a reality we know, or every eye we choose to go blind on every crime happening, or every truth we choose to keep, then what can we be except a remain of a human...

© 2015 sohadtolba


Author's Note

sohadtolba
What you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015

Author

sohadtolba
sohadtolba

Egypt



About
I am feminist and a social/ political writer. I also love writing children stories that gives encouragement and teaches good morals. I love reading, walking, talking :) and open to all sort of .. more..

Writing
Your dream Your dream

A Story by sohadtolba