2 sentence horror storys

2 sentence horror storys

A Story by little bad puppy
"

a collection of two sentence horror stories i wrote as a exercise.

"



She loved the way the dress matched her eyes. “thank you” she said smiling at the man as he bleed from empty sockets.


Fifteen years had gone by, but he still remembered how wonderful his family had tasted.


I sat in horror as my boss told me I was no longer needed. “but...” was all I could say before he hit the delete key and I vanished.


Sobbing she lifted the club as the zombie shambled toward her. It stopped and smiled as it pulled out a gun.


As I lay crushed and dieing under my car's tiers I heard my cat say “I win”.


My heart broke as my son raised the gun pointing it at my head. “it's OK,” the cop said “he's not your dad any more, he's a zombie.”


as she ran from the house she ran right into a zombie. “Quick, RUN!” she said as she kept running “it's after me.”


he ran into the room and slammed the door as something large hit the other side. His daughter smiled at him and asked “It followed me home, can I keep it?”


she slumped against the door as the sounds of agonizing scream came from the next room. “I told you,” she sobbed “don't kiss me.”


as the bug climbed into my ear I heard it talking to it's self.


I looked into the mirror, and my reflection screamed in terror.


My son cries all night lately. I wish he could still see me.


She cried out as her husband took her hand in the darkness of the blackout. “are you alright?” her husband called from the next room.


He shivered in the cold rain as he waited on the next bus. “damn I wish I still had my skin” he said through clinched teeth.


The vampire ran into the room and bolted the door. “come on honey,” the girl said from outside “I want to play Twilight.”

© 2014 little bad puppy


Author's Note

little bad puppy
I dare you.....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

These are great, I hope you share some more soon. I look forward to reading them!

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
613
These were all so creative; I want more!

I must say, however, that there are quite a few typos, grammatical & punctuational errors. With some careful reading & reviewing, I'm sure you'll catch most of what I'm talking about. (There's just too many to list here).

The concept of this is really awesome.

- Brittney

Posted 9 Years Ago


You're very good at these! I say the third from the bottom is my personal favorite, but that's just me.

Nice collection of horror snippets!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Looking forward to read more

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 5, 2014
Last Updated on May 6, 2014
Tags: sentence horror short zombie can

Author

little bad puppy
little bad puppy

mobile, AL



About
I'm sorry but that's above your security level more..

Writing