Star Stream

Star Stream

A Chapter by Savannah Marie 9
"

First chpt

"

"GO GO GO GO GO! They're catching up!" I screamed scrambling over the fallen building. I looked behind us, the six decepticons gaining on us quickly. My two trine mates Fire Bolt and Sky Dive were running behind us. We couldn't fly for we were too low on energon so we couldn't risk it. I leaped over a fallen dead mech, giving him a silent pray for him.


"Star Stream! Run!" Fire Bolt screamed as he was tackled to the ground. The sun was starting to set, and there were no lights and my visor is cracked so we are going to need to take shelter. Sky Dive caught up right next to me, panting as we still sprinted, I saw a clear opening for us but then fate was against us. Again. A net popped out, snagging Fire Bolt underneath, I hissed in anger, skidding and trying to get it off.


"NO! Get out of here!" Fire Bolt demanded as we struggled around, trying to get it the metallic net off of him. I began to start panicking so then my severos started shaking which wasn't helping at all . The Decepticons began to get closer, and that wasn't good. Not at all.


"I'm not leaving both of you behind!" I snarled taking out my blaster, I was a sharp shooter. You're close to me, your soo dead. I shot three of them killing two, and leaving one with a useless severo. The buildings stood around us watching the mini battle unfold. I wasn't about to let the two closest people to me die by all means; I would gladly die for them.


"Behind you!" That's all I heard until it all went black and pain surged.


*************************************************************************************


"Sound Wave! We weren't expecting you to be here! You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow!" The underling called out in shock as Sound Wave landed next to him. He looked at him with an emotionless look that always portrayed him. His dark purple body was strikingly different than the grey buildings surrounding them, and the sparking electrical equipment only added to that effect.


"Order: Lord Megatron requested presence here sooner. Passing by: Conflict. Needed to be solved." He stated he looked around, taking in the two mechs, snarling at being pinned. He glanced down at the femme in his arms. Her silver frame was highlighted with jet black and burgundy. She was a seeker like the others, and had two antennas on the side (sort of like primes, I like the audience to think what they kind of look like.) and was equipped with many weapons. Her body was littered in scars and scratches.


"Sir what do we do with the scum?" The underling asked Sound Wave. Sound Wave looked at him, and the mech bowed his head in submission.


"Take as prisoners. Report to Lord Megatron." With that Sound Wave took the femme, leaving the underlings to haul the two seekers to the Decepticon headquarters.


*************************************************************************************

Ugh my fragging head. I opened my optics, only to be welcomed by harsh, blinding light. Thanks light, a whole bunch.


"She's awake!" I heard Fire Bolt shout from somewhere. I opened my optics again, and everything looked fine. I got up and looked around at my surroundings. Three metal walls and a fourth had energon bars crackling with raw energy. S**t. I was a prisoner to the Decepticons.


"Star Stream!" I looked out of the energon bars, and surely enough it was Sky Dive, and no offense but this was his entire fault. His black body, with white and green high lights, had gained a couple new gashes. His wings began to lower to the ground when I began to glare at him. Yeah that's right, suffer and coward in fear for you know you are in trouble.


"THIS IS ALL YOU FAULT! IF YOU HAD'NT RAN OFF TRYING TO FIND SOME ENERGON, WE WOULDN'T BE PRISONERS OF THE FRAGGING DECEPTICONS! I SWEAR TO PRIMUS AND THE ALLSPARK! I'M GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR VOCALIZER, SHRED YOUR WINGS, TEAR OFF YOUR PEDES, ALONG WITH YOUR SPIKE! YOU ARE A FRAGGING IDIOT! EVEN OPTIMUS PRIME AND MEGATRON WILL HAVE TO GIVE ME AN AWARD WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOUR SLAGGING AFT." I shrieked at him in anger. I was venting a lot of air, and I was about ready to leap through the energon bars. Even though they would zap the hell out of me.


"You're so violent, Star Stream. Give him a break." Fire bolt said in another cell, next to Sky Dive. He looks bored honest to primus, just sitting there with his arms crossed. I was about to give him an audio full when another mech came, with two behind him.


"Alright little sparklings, it's time for you to go see Lord Megatron." The big one called. He was a seeker like me, his wings were pretty big, but hey my wings were too big for my body but it made me fast. He had a blue frame with dark purple seeker highlights. Oh and he also called me a sparkling.


"I AM NOT A FRAGGING SPARKING, YOU GLITCH HEAD!" I screamed. Again. Damn my temper is on high today. Am I on my cycle or something?!?! I glared at him, watching how he paced between the cells like predator on the hunt.


"Now now, don't throw tantrums. Don't want a punishment now do you?" He smirked; I hissed and bared my fangs at him. Seekers were knows to hiss like cyber cats but hey. I really like cyber cats. I had one named Sprinkles. Then it died. May you rest in peace Sprinkles.


"You can kiss my aft, you *Ditentu*" I spat as Vosian curse. It was my turn to smirk as me lurched towards me, for that was a biggest insult you can give to a seeker.


"I am not some filthy low level wingless animal!" He cursed in my face, but I only smiled as I had official ticked off the enemy.


"Now you know not to call me some sparkling." I heard Sky and Fire laugh as I told him this.


"Take the two mechs, I have the little femme." He smiled, releasing the energon bars. I tried to lunge out of the way but he grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder, his armor digging rather annoyingly into my gut.


"Why don't you just take me like a regular prisoner and let me die with some dignity!" I hissed beating my fists into his back, almost tempted to rip of his wings. I may have a short temper, but messing with a seeker's wing is the biggest death wish you can possibly have.


"I want you to die humiliated." With that I shut my mouth, scowling.


We were lead to the main room, twisting through many boring grey halls. Talk about drab. They need to decorate, maybe some neon blue and green will do. I began to talk to Sky and Fire through wing twitches and clicks. Something that only in that trine can understand. Each trine has their own little version, but if you were a seeker and listened in you could sorta make out words


-So, what do we do now? - Sky dive spoke out; shaking a bit, for he never was the one who could handle terror. We were all medium-small built but I was the smallest, so I don't ever get why he's the scared one. I'm the short midget around here. We kept walking, and me still slung over a shoulder. I glared at sky dive for like the millionth time today.


-Quite you're shaking, dumb aft! Do you want them to know you are scared!- I clicked angrily. Fire Bolt looked at me like give him a break; he's the stupid one. So I just was there, slung over a shoulder like some worthless bag of junk. I had three words. F**k you Primus.


-Easy there Streamer, give the guy a break, he's the mental one in the group you know, with his ability created freakishly high winds. So if we die I guess we are meeting Sprinkles then. And I really wanted to die getting drunk and falling out of a building. Damn this must not be my day- Fire clicked sadly, and I just face palmed myself. Why why WHY did I have to choose these two for my trine. Primus you must hate me.


-Yes poor Sprinkles, I'm sure he's just dying to meet you. If I do die, I'm kicking your aft out of the well of sparks, and into pit. Right with a comfy, nice seat next to Megatron and Unicron when I am done with you, Fire Bolt. - He began laughing. And the underlings just looked at him if he were insane, which he probably was though.


-I miss Sprinkles. Hey if we are still alive after this, can I get another Sprinkle and name him Sprinkles Jr.?- I was about ready to yell at him but then we entered the room. I couldn't see anything, for I was backwards on Thunder-Crack head's shoulder, only being able to see Fire and Sky's ugly faces. Then everything went WOOSH, and I then realized I was dropped. Face first into the ground. Ground you are terrible ugly. I moaned, getting back up, with Sky trying to help but I just shoved him out of the way.


"Well well well, look what the cyber cat dragged in. I haven't seen youngling seekers for awhile now. I thought the brats perished." Megatron said, sitting in his chair of doom (I had officially named the big chair) staring down at us.


"Technically we woul-" Sky Dive began to start.


"Shut up!" Fire Bolt and I both shouted at him, not want you to be any more screwed than we actually needed to be. Megatron just raised a brow at us and our loving sense of style. Yes we are not family friendly to Decepticons.


"There are three of you. You're all seekers. Who is your trine leader?" A seekeress like me asked. I reeled back, for I have never seen another femme seeker since I was a child. I quickly cleared my thoughts and spoke.


"I am, and you are?" I spoke rudely on purpose. Hey I am going to be a mean glitch, even if you are femme. Actually especially if you are femme.


"I am Star Scream, Second In Command of the Decepticons. And I could ask you the same question." She spoke proudly. Wait I thought Star Scream was a mech? (So did I but I am a gender bender ;P)


"Hey Star Stream, her name sounds just like yours but you change the t to a c!" Sky Dive chirped. Thanks Skys, now you have officially fucked us up. I think I might even shoot my very own CPU out with you blaster. Then I'll give it to you, wrapped up in a nice big bow. I might even add sparkles to it.


"Do you ever sh-" Fire Bolt was cut off as Star Scream visibly crumbled at my name.


"S-s-star S-s-tream?" She practically choked out. I could see that other Decepticons began to get antsy at that. I even looked up at Megatron who had a look of shock on his face. What? My name is awesome. Have a problem with is you can kiss my shiny, metal aft. Then you can shine it. I looked around. Star Scream looked like she was about to crumble tobits. Hey! My name is special. Live with it b***h, or so help me- PEOPLE QUIT LOOKING AT ME! I twitched an optic for it was starting to get annoying to be stared at like I was Prime or the All Spark.


"I swear Sky Dive I am personally going to put you in pit!" I seethed; I was beginning to get really annoyed how nothing seemed normal. If being a prisoner is normalish.


"I will gladly help." Fire said noticing my discomfort, also severely pissed. Sky looked like he was 'bout to piss himself. Good suffer you piece of scrap.


"No it can't be, she went missing ages ago, Star Scream." Megatron said, getting up off of his Throne of Doom.


"WHATS'S SO FRAGGING SPECIAL ABOUT MY NAME!" I shrieked as loud as I possibly could. Star Scream and Megatron seemed unaffected, but just about everyone else had to cover their audios.


"It's her!" Star Scream said walking towards me, studying every inch of my frame. She looked frantic, as if in a scared daze.


"No it isn't, she offlined a long time ago!" Megatron snarled, looking at Star Scream.


"IT IS DAMNIT! WHY WON'T YOU LOOK AT HER! SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE US! SOUND WAVE! GET A CODEING (dna people) I WANT YOU TO GET INSIDE HER HEAD AND RETRACT HER MEMORIES!." She shrieked. Sound Wave began walking over, and my trine mates and I just happen to love to scream when the time comes. Hey scream when you are about to get rapped, stabbed, mauled, pick pocketed, other.


So here we are, I was screaming and Sound Wave (Mr. Freaky) came stalking over towards me like a creepy raper, and Sky and Fire were going blitz as they were pinned down again, trying to help. I began to reach for my knife, but they had deactivated or taken all my weapons. All accept one. The one that is hidden in my wing.


 I pulled out the Nova, my favorite knife, which coursed with raw, rare blue energon. I slashed at him, missing, he lunged for me with his creepy tentacles, but I side stepped and stabbing him deep in the arm, as he reached out for me. I hissed out in rage as he grabbed me by my wings, and knocking me out with a creepy tentacle thing. The last thing that appeared in my mind was this. 


Talk about tentacle porn on a whole new level!



© 2011 Savannah Marie 9


Author's Note

Savannah Marie 9
sorry for grammar mistakes, and i dont own transformers. also Ditentu is my own word and it is an very huge insult to flyers, its like calling you a ugly, stupid, deformed kid. Talk about ouch on the insults.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awsome!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2011
Last Updated on December 9, 2011