Chapter Two of Pirates

Chapter Two of Pirates

A Chapter by Elizabeth Cole

 

Chapter Two

 

Finally boarded on Jael and out of the port, Myriah finally felt secure.  She introduced Jack to the crew and went with him into the captain’s quarters. A beautiful scarlet macaw flew by Jack and landed on Myriah’s shoulder.

 

“Ah, Josiah, I was wondering where you were.”

 

“Up and away,” squawked the bird.

 

Jack spoke up. “That’s impressive. Did you teach him that?”

 

“Aye, that I did.” Myriah said with a hint of pride.

 

“How in the world did you-”

 

“Orders, Captain? Do we have a heading?”

 

Myriah turned around. “Aye. We’re setting out to open sea. But Mr. Stewart will be at the wheel. I will assist him.”

 

“A new comer at the wheel?” the gruff man asked. Myriah raised an eyebrow at his questioning her, and he soon turned away.

 

“You know, Jael, you weren’t very specific. Do you know where you are going?”

 

“Nay, I’ve not a clue. I suppose we shall sail until we run into another ship.”

 

“What then?”

 

“Time will tell. But until then, you’ll be at the wheel. Just keep her straight into the sea and away from land.”

 

“Aye, Captain.” And with that he went to fill out the Captain’s orders. The Captain went into her quarters and closed the door.

 

Out on the deck, there was much murmuring.

 

“Something’s up with the Captain.”

 

“Aye, that be true. But what?”



© 2008 Elizabeth Cole


Author's Note

Elizabeth Cole
im still workin on this one. its not done yet

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow! amazing! im glad youve gotten on without me. yeah, sorry about not working on this. but it seems like youve got it under control, so yeah. good job!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on March 11, 2008


Author

Elizabeth Cole
Elizabeth Cole

vegas



About
hey! i totally luv Jesus and writing is my passion. or atleast one of them -lol-. most of my buds are writers also. (Jay Sslin, Kris B, Lauren) i am mostly best at modern day writing, and Kris B had t.. more..

Writing
You You

A Poem by Elizabeth Cole