Why Don't Filipinos See UFOs?

Why Don't Filipinos See UFOs?

A Story by S. R. Morris

9 Reasons Why UFOs Don’t Visit the Philippines

By S. R. Morris

I’ve always been fascinated by UFO stories. In fact, when I see a news item about a UFO sighting, I read that one first. The most curious items are the stories about people from various countries who claim to have been abducted by aliens.


But after reading about these incidents for many years, I began to wonder why we rarely hear about UFO sightings here in the Philippines. Why aren’t we visited by aliens from other planets? What keeps them from paying us a quick visit? After extensive research and study of UFOs, I’ve found the top ten reasons why they don’t come here.


1. They’re afraid of Manny Pacquiao. Most aliens are well-versed in current events and, more than likely, they’ve seen a few of Manny Pacquiao’s fights. They know they don’t stand a chance of taking over the planet as long as he’s around.


2. There’s no place to land a UFO. Since the Philippines is one of the most densely populated countries, they know it would be almost impossible to land one of their spacecrafts anywhere in the country.


3. Karaoke sounds hurt their ears. This may be a little known fact, but studies show that aliens can’t sing, karaoke is not within their audible range of pleasant sounds, and it damages their hearing.


4. They are allergic to rice. This has not been proved, but some well-known and respected scientists believe that aliens have a biological hypersensitivity to rice and rice products.


5. We’re too tech savvy. As I mentioned before, aliens are aware of current events and current trends. They know that Filipinos are tech savvy. We catch on fast and we can do it cheaper. I’m not sure whether they are afraid of us finding a cheaper way to produce a UFO, or whether we’ll try to pack more people into a UFO than is safe.


6. Aliens know that Magellan lost his life here. Aliens not only keep up on current events, they also read history. They know that Magellan attempted to go around the world in his ship, but lost his life in the Philippines. Truthfully, this may just be cosmic superstition.


7. They can’t afford to abduct a Filipino’s whole family. When it comes to abductions by UFOs, aliens probably know it is not advisable abduct a Filipino. We would complain that they must also abduct close family members. As mentioned in number 5, this may be a safety issue.


8. We put them to shame when it comes to dancing. Medical experts believe that all the aliens who have visited our planet are not capable of the dancing moves that most Filipinos can. They are too proud to be filmed in the Philippines and worry they may ultimately show up on a You Tube video or a TV show like “So You Think You Can Dance.”


9. A vacation in the Philippines is too cheap. It is only conjecture, but some UFO experts believe that many UFO families visit Earth for a vacation. The “prestige factor” comes into play at this point. They may be ridiculed by their neighbors with a t-shirt that says, “I Love Makati, Cebu, or Davao.”


Copyright 2012 by S. R. Morris

© 2012 S. R. Morris


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on October 6, 2012
Last Updated on October 6, 2012

Author

S. R. Morris
S. R. Morris

Mountain Home, ID



About
I am a semi-retired freelance writer and I divide my time between my kids and grandkids in Idaho, and my wife and daughter in the Philippines. I spent more than a decade as a reporter, editor and publ.. more..

Writing