Him - Chapter 2

Him - Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hayley S
"

The next part to my book. Enjoy! :)

"

Chapter 2

 

My name is Annabella. I don’t speak much and prefer people to call me either Anna or Bella. I have flaming red hair which is down to my hips and sterling silver eyes which I had inherited from my father. However I had inherited the hair from my mother. Hers was now cut short while mine was still growing.

 

We live in a small house a couple of miles from here which was now gone due to the Sterlania clan.

 

The Sterlania clan is at the top of our enemy list. People have no idea why they call themselves a clan because they simply only have two people in it, well technically three.

 

Him is their leader, their emperor. He has ruled them for centuries. The Sterlania clan used to have never-ending people always wanting to join and rule the world with Him, but unfortunately, war struck.

 

The people who were against Him which were a very small number, declared that Him must move from Sterlania to Monsonia which is a very large piece of land 1017 kilometeres away from here.

 

They offered this because he was causing to much chaos in the Sterlanians’ land and they did not at all like it.

 

Him had refused the offer and so the Sterlanians thereby declared war. Let the better race win.

 

Sterlania lost the battle and is now in ruins. Him was triumphant. Although he had promised his clan that if they won he would grant them all tons of money for their work well done. He, however, didn’t grant them that wish so his clan decided to turn on him.

 

Soon after his clan departed him and never came back. Then he soon found some village folk to join him.

 

But because of his power he made them all jealous so they left too. This infuriated him. When was he going to find some people that were worthy of his power?

 

Later he created an object so deadly powerful that it would intrigue anyone who lay eyes on it, then when their fingers touched the machine in interest it would suck them into the clan, doomed there forever.

 

However only two interested barmen had been daft enough to lay hands on it.

 

From then on his clan stayed that way.

 

That was how this had all happened.

 

And just to be frank with you so we can continue the story… I’m a werewolf.



© 2009 Hayley S


Author's Note

Hayley S
Like last time you can just tell me what you think and from now on try and ignore grammer problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep writing Hayley this is a wonderful story, and it is hard to believe you are only 11. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice! i like how you tell the reader about the werewolf thingy. it's a nice twist. :-) good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


It sounds pretty good. The matter-of-fact explanations are pretty nice. Curios to see how it goes. Can't wait for more.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2009


Author

Hayley S
Hayley S

Melbourne, Australia



About
There's not really anything interesting about me except that I'm an 11 year old who adores writing. I live in Australia and love the country New Zealand. I prefer the cold rather than the hot. I have .. more..

Writing
Him Him

A Book by Hayley S


Him - Chapter 1 Him - Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hayley S