The Dead Girl's Cannon

The Dead Girl's Cannon

A Story by Tony
"

Another attempt to show the erroneous nature of our...well, nature.

"



 

Lying in the frozen mud, she is a sacrifice, a symbol. A consequence of all our fear. And a life wasted for the fleeting pleasures of another.

Her beautiful face is frozen in a peaceful smile, her body broken, blue and cold. In her guts lies the diseased semen of an evil entity, more dead than she. Though raped and murdered she lives on for a time.  To support the human drama as it were. As the obscene portrait that is her demise. And then, she too, is forgotten.

A statistic, symbolic only of lust, and violence, and greed, in search of power.

 

On the very same cold and graying afternoon, unseasonably so in fact, on the hill above the commons, see the cannon. That proud symbol, and tool of conquest and security. .  A roar of pride erupts from the new graduates, as the cannon proudly hurls a piece of certain death above the flowers, announcing the termination of this education of an intelligent species.

In its moment of ejaculation, the six inch gun shows them what it’s for, though these boys cannot see it, being blind from privilege and indoctrination.

Salute, if you please.

 

© 2011 Tony


Author's Note

Tony
Well, it makes sense to me, sort of. Two different ejaculations, of the same nature.
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I loved the feel of both halves, and I do certainly see the tie in many different places, mainly the fact that with all the fighting we do for fairness, freedom, justice and the american way....holding the credo, making the forefathers proud, we cant live these ideals on the most basic of levels individually. We cannot keep our own house straight yet we spend money, time, and lives as a country pretending that we are doing just that. "The President needs to hurry up and fix the Economy...whats wrong with him for Christ Sake" meanwhile you are filing for your second bankruptcy and one of them was taken when the economy was tits....Great writing as usual and full of the best life has to offer...You da man.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This makes perfect sense and isn't it odd they are usually used together...just read a story about The Explorers, part of boyscouts, being taught by HSA and local police departments how to take down dispondent Iraqui war veteran and his hostages.... but ah, those 14 year olds just looked so cute in their bullet proof vest and guns hanging on shoulder...and then surprise found another story of the horrendous abuse that is going on to these kids by the hands on no other than the cops who say they are helping these kids reach their dreams .kinda of what I imagnined Germany probably looked like at a certain time......just sayin

Peace
Robin

Posted 13 Years Ago


I loved the feel of both halves, and I do certainly see the tie in many different places, mainly the fact that with all the fighting we do for fairness, freedom, justice and the american way....holding the credo, making the forefathers proud, we cant live these ideals on the most basic of levels individually. We cannot keep our own house straight yet we spend money, time, and lives as a country pretending that we are doing just that. "The President needs to hurry up and fix the Economy...whats wrong with him for Christ Sake" meanwhile you are filing for your second bankruptcy and one of them was taken when the economy was tits....Great writing as usual and full of the best life has to offer...You da man.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 8, 2011
Last Updated on February 8, 2011

Author

Tony
Tony

Mexico...... Tan Lejos



About
I am a guy, 49. I am spirit residing in a carbon based life form. The god I know can be found in motion and rest. I live in Mexico because it's very free, and community still means something. .. more..

Writing
Born Again Born Again

A Story by Tony