Forgetful me! a day to remember.

Forgetful me! a day to remember.

A Story by Hrisikesh Gogoi
"

Its a story about a boy, who forgot that tomorrow was an exam. So, he have to experience a hell lot of trouble.

"
It was a cold day, as I was in my bed and suddenly the clock rang! I woke up. It was 9am in the morning. The sun was shying to shine bright. So, I got up from the bed, did some push-ups. I went near the mirror, looked at myself, and just smiled. Then I took the brush and started brushing my teeth, from left to right, upside down and finally finished my brushing after 10 mins. Now, the teeth were shining bright and I was satisfied. I said to myself,"well done!". I went inside my kitchen and started boiling my water, as I had to bath.

I am grown up for me, and currently I'm studying engineering and I stay alone at home, cause usually my parents stay out of home as they are on regular trip for buisness and I'm often left out. So, now I'm adapted to it.

I could hear the water boiling. So, I switched off the gas, took the water and mixed it with some cold water and it was perfect for me to have my bath. I got naked, and poured water on myself, rubbing myself with soap, and my hair with shampoo. I made a lot of new hairstyles and started singing in my melody voice," hey jude! Don't let me down, we were ment to......."

After 15 mins I got out of the bathroom, and went slowly towards my bedroom, I was shivering in cold and while wearing my clothes, I switched on my phone, and I got a message,"hey! Dude! I have no idea on the new formulas taught by our teacher, I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow!". I was like what, we have a exam tomorrow and how can I forget that??

It was already 12 pm. I told myself 'relax', first lets grab some food. So, I took rice and dal on two different cooking utensils and started cooking. The food was ready in just 20 mins. I was about to have it, then I realized, I want to have something spicy. So, I covered the food. Took my purse and went outside the house for the grocerry shop, which was very near from my home. I asked the shopkeeper for chips. And I wanted it to be spicy, so I grabbed 2 packets of kurkure. And returned home and had my heavy breakfast.

It was already 1:30 pm. So, I opened my book and started looking for the new formulas given by the teacher. I also had no idea, how to use it. So, I opened my Facebook and started chatting how to solve the problems with my best friend 'Andrew'. He was very studious and cracked jokes about everything. We suddenly went off track. And started discussing about the anime cosplay, that was about to start in our locality. We both were a great fan. of death note, one peice, beck. So, we had our conversation till 3pm. Then he got offline. I looked at my watch! And I was like- oh my god!. I haven't practiced anything yet. "S**t!" So, I sat down to study, and practiced a quite a no of sums.

It was already 4:30. So, I decided to get some fresh air. So, I went out in my track suit, as I regularly go out for jogging in the evening with andrew. I called him.,"hey! I m already out for jogging, where are you? He replied," I don't want to. Today, I'm really tired. Maybe tomorrow." I said,"ok". And I hung up.

I started jogging alone with my earphones in my ear, with music playing and it was 5:30pm. And I was around 5kms away from my home. As, I had an exam tomorrow, I decided to get a taxi. I put my hand in my back pocket, then in my front pocket, then I realized that I forgot my purse at home. I started running towards my home with a moderate speed.

And finally in just 30 mins I was at home. It was 6pm. And I was really tired. So, to save my energy and time. I ordered pizza. And I decided to take a nap. So, I laid down in my bed, and before I could realize, I was already asleep.

I got a call in my phone, and when I picked up the phone, I realized it was from the service provider. I was really hungry, and wanted to have some food. I got up from the bed at looked at the watch. It was 11pm. I was totally fucked up!

I realized, I don't even had my pizza odered. They might have cancelled it, But there was no message in my phone regarding it. So, I checked my kitchen for food. And I was really lucky as I got 2 packets of noodles. I prepared them in just 5mins. And had it as quick as I can. And finally my hunger was gone. But I know I am not prepared for my exam. So, I went to study from 11:30 pm. And I studied the whole night and at last my lessons were finally cleared.

I took a deep breath. I relaxed a bit. I checked the watch it was 5am. So, I decided to take a nap for just a little as I was very tired and feeling sleepy. I set the alarm at 8am as my exams were at 9:30 am.

The alarm rang. I woke up, I did some push-ups. went near the mirror, looked at myself then smiled and did the same thing I usually do, brushing my teeth, bathing etc. Prepared myself. Dressesd well. Combed my hair and went to college.

I reached the exam hall on time, completed the paper and again fall asleep on the exam hall. And I dreamed of never being a forgetful person again. And when I woke up, I saw my best friend andrew sitting by my side. And said to me,"hey! Had a horror night yesterday?" I just smiled and got up, and said,"come on! I have an interesting story to share with you!" We both laughed and smiled and went our way to home. Talking about yesterday's accident.

I cleared my exam with very good marks. And I was always made fun by my friends on sleeping
In the exam hall the whole semister. But it was a plesent experience. So, I announced," hey guys! Do u want to hear a story?" Every one replied, "yeah!" and I started, "It was a cold day, as I was in my bed........"
The end!- hrisikesh

© 2016 Hrisikesh Gogoi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 11, 2016