THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS "YOU"!

THE SECRET TO SUCCESS IS "YOU"!

A Story by Hrisikesh Gogoi


When you look for friends. Try to seek others attention by doing crazy mischiefs. Then, you do get friends but only for a limited period of time. You do get popularity but only for a few days. You are appreciated but only for a few months and After that you are all gone! You, are not felt by anyone, anymore! You, just NO longer exists! You are just a living ghost! You are a crazy person for the world!

But don't loose hope! Because you are unique! you can do better! You are one of a kind! And You do exist!

But to do so, its not easy! Follow YOURSELF and everyone will follow YOU. But that "YOU" should Not seek for love and affection, that YOU should't seek for friends. That YOU will have to work hard! That "YOU" will have to work on proper time! Even Dreams should be big! and Aims should be perfect!

Their work should make the noise!
He will have to be the ONE, who will have the Lamborghini in the society, not by cheating or by chasing others money, but with his own hard work. He will have to be his own boss!

He who will not worry how small his job might be! Insted he will be broad enough to accept his own fault. He who will Be the best in his own work! Will be appreciated And success, friends, love, money, fame, popularity, respect, all will follow his lead. Just beleive in that "YOU" in yourself! And have some patience! As Rome was not build in a day! The same way success cannot be felt in just a month! Thats all is needed for being a successful "You".
- by hrisikesh

© 2016 Hrisikesh Gogoi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on January 10, 2016
Last Updated on January 10, 2016