Day 1

Day 1

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes
"

It's the new niners first day at Brinstel High in Toronto, Canada. They learn about the Drama that has happened there already, and whats to come.

"
“Our first day,” Winter Gryne sighed and squeezed her 2 best friends, Maxie Sophent and Creativity Clare, hands.

Maxie and Creativity returned the squeeze as they walked up the steps of Brinstel high hand in hand.

“Woah! This is so much different than junior high!” Creativity said, awestruck as she looked at all the posters for clubs, the classrooms, and the one thing she especially liked, the boys. Particularly a dirty blonde who, by the name being called, was named Jet. They made eye contact for a brief second before Crea was snapped back into reality.

“We haven't even gotten to our first class and Crea is already picking out boyfriend material! Tisk, tisk, tisk.” Maxie said jokingly, but Creativity could tell she was being half serious.

Winter, Maxie, and Creativity made their way to their first class, english with Mrs. Feeney. All the while Creativity thought about Jet.
-----------------------------------
Jet couldn't explain how he felt when he saw the brown haired girl walk in. He needed to meet her, to know her name, for her to be his.

“Summers? Come in Jet.” Eddy was waving his hand ferociously in front of Jet's face, trying to get his attention. Jet was startled when he finally realised.

“Sorry dude, I don't know what got into me. What were you saying?” Jet said, hoping Eddy wouldn't realise that it was a girl on his mind.

“Was Jet Summers checking out a girl? On a scale from 1-10, how big were her b***s and But?” Eddy said, his signature smirk creeping across his face.

He had noticed. Just Jet Summers luck.

“For your information, Yes it was a girl. And unlike you, I don't just care about a girls but and b***s. It's her personality that matters, you sick perv.” Jet giggled mentally at his remark.

“Summer's getting fiesty, eh? Just remember, the easier they are, the less emotional you'll get at a breakup scene. Let's you focus on football more.” Eddy smiled and walked away, Jet plotting.


© 2012 polkadotsstripes


Author's Note

polkadotsstripes
Point out any mistakes, Ideas, Anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012
Tags: high school, teens, relationships, hate, drama


Author

polkadotsstripes
polkadotsstripes

Tampa, FL



About
Hi! I am an 15 year old girl who is labled as girly because I wear skirts. But I also play soccer, and am not afraid to get my hands dirty. It also doesn't help that I am a blonde. I love getting revi.. more..

Writing