Day 1, part 2

Day 1, part 2

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes
"

The second part to Day 1, of Brinstel High

"
Brenda Ramirez and her girlfriend, Grace Williams held hands looking at the new domain before them.
“High school, huh?” Brenda said before giving her girlfriend a kiss.
“Brenda, I don't think we should be this public about our relationship.” Grace said with worry. They were out lesbians but, Grace wondered what it would be like if no one knew about her and Brenda.
“Fine, but we will have to tell sooner or later.” Brenda said, a little annoyed. Grace nodded and bit her bottom lip.
----------------------------------
Gabriella Jasmine and her friend Shaye Taylor were standing at their lockers talking about their schedules.
“Gotta go, see you in gym!” Shaye said and tried to scurry away, but not before Gabriella caught her.
“Where do you think your going, lady?” Gabby asked.
“Zackary.” Shaye said and left, Gabby needed no further explanation.
'Great, Who am I gonna hang out with now?' Gabby thought to herself.
Just then a boy came up to her running.
“If you had the chance to save a life, would you?” he asked her in a panic.
“Yes, but why wou...” she began asking but was cut off.
“Pretend to be my girlfriend for a sec.” He smiled, and put his arm around her.
She nodded then asked “What's your name?”
“Pheonix Mason, and yours?” He asked.
“Gabriella Jasmine.” She said. 2 girls came by, looking angry, trying to find Pheonix.
“Hey Pheonix baby, Did you wanna come over and watch a scary movie? You know how scared I get, but I can hide in your arms.” Gabriella said before kissing him.
Pheonix was very surprised, they spent that whole day together, in every class. Gabriella completely forgot about Shaye. Shaye was furious at the end of the day.


© 2012 polkadotsstripes


Author's Note

polkadotsstripes
Point out grammar problems, Ideas, Anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on July 4, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2012
Tags: high school, teens, hate, relationships, drama, 9th grade


Author

polkadotsstripes
polkadotsstripes

Tampa, FL



About
Hi! I am an 15 year old girl who is labled as girly because I wear skirts. But I also play soccer, and am not afraid to get my hands dirty. It also doesn't help that I am a blonde. I love getting revi.. more..

Writing
Day 1 Day 1

A Chapter by polkadotsstripes