x

x

A Chapter by Wall of Words
"

A letter to Death...

"
Dear Death,
I’m the first to admit I’m crazy scared of you. I don’t care what kind you suggest - I’m still terrified. No. Matter. What. It’s simply really. I like this world. I know what’s here. Sure, it’s not the prettiest place, but hey -- I have a life here -- friends, family, a future. As for you, everything very vague, you know? Like what are my choices after? Is there an after? All the separate-from-self experience suggest completely different things. Not to mention Hollywood. And then there’s the part about not knowing when it will happen. Like will I be dead tomorrow or next week or in 80 years? Do you know? Like, do you have a planner that says ‘Tommy and Jane on Monday morning, and little Old Mary for lunch‘? That sounds creepy. I didn’t really mean it that way, but surely you must know? I’m starting to ramble now. I would appreciate it if you could take a minute or so out of your precious killing time to respond.
Ever terrified,
Penny Cartrite


© 2015 Wall of Words


Author's Note

Wall of Words
Have at it. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

53 Views
Added on June 2, 2015
Last Updated on June 2, 2015
Tags: death, fantasy, wall of words


Author

Wall of Words
Wall of Words

My Imagination



About
Hello! My name (you may have noticed) is Wall of Words. I might go by Wall or Words or even WW. I haven't really decided. Maybe I'll stick with Wall of Words. XD I was on here what seems like a very .. more..

Writing